*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312134-Brookes-Book-Drop-Bother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2312134
A young woman gets herself stuck in a libaray book drop while retrieving her diary.
Twenty-three year old Brooke Thompson was putting some books she was returning in the library book drop one afternoon when she accidentally grabbed her diary out of her bag and put in the book drop.

The curvaceous young brunette, who was wearing a black sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it and a short dark blue skirt that stopped just above her knees with black tights quickly realised what she was done after checking her bag and seeing that her diary was gone as she cursed her clumsiness then quickly stuck her hands inside the book drop but unfortunately, her diary was just slightly out of her reach.

Brooke quickly realised that she would have to enter the rather small square book drop to retrieve her diary as she didn't want anyone finding her secrets including the guys and girls she had a crush on as she quickly put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to the book drop's size and her curvaceous figure to the back of her mind.

The young woman quickly put her phone in her bag and placed it beside the library wall then stuck her arms into the book drop, followed quickly by her head and after a brief struggle due to her breasts, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an extremely great view of her lower half.

Brooke quickly grabbed her diary, which fortunately hadn't slide down to the end of the book drop and quickly put it in her jacket pocket before beginning to jokingly wiggle her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I really hope no one sees me like this, my big ass sticking out of the book drop," as she then tried to back out of the book drop to continue her day but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

The young brunette's eyes grew extremely wide as she tried to back out twice more but unfortunately, she just simply wouldn't move.

Brooke said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe climbing in here after that big lunch and second peice of Victoria sponge cake was a mistake," as she placed her hands against the book drop and pushed and pushed with all her might but still, it just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly annoyed young woman said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid book drop, I can't have anyone see like this," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the wall outside for more leverage but unfortunately, she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the book drop.

Brooke said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, I can't believe this, I'm actually stuck in a book drop, curse my curvaceous figure and love of cakes and chocolate," as she pinched herself, hoping that she was just sleeping and would wake up in her comfy bed but unfortunately, she was wide awake and in an extremely awkward position.

The young brunette decided to call her best friend Bethany for help but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and decided against calling out for help in case she attracted the attention of the librarian, who probably wouldn't be happy that she was stuck tight in the book drop with her big ass preventing people from returning their books.

Brooke quickly decided to get herself comfortable after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere soon and hoped that her underwear wasn't showing through her tights as a sudden cool breeze began blowing around the hem of her skirt.

The young woman spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a rest and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, why won't I come out of here, I'm definitely not fat," as she poked her stomach and was shocked to discover that it definitely felt a bit softer than usual.

Brooke realised that her love of sweet treats and her skipping her running for a few weeks was the cause of the increase in her waistline.

Just then, she suddenly heard a young girl's voice say, "Mom, I can't put my book in, a young woman's big butt is in the way."

The young brunette's face turned beet red with embarrassment as the girl's mother Sally said, "Lilly, that isn't very nice, saying the woman has a big backside, I think you should apologise to her."

Lilly then quickly said, "I'm sorry for saying your butt was big Miss."

Brooke said, "It's absolutely fine but don't worry about it, I know I have a big butt anyway and I'm sorry you can't put your book in the book drop, but unfortunately, I'm stuck, I can't move."

Sally, a slightly less curvaceous glasses wearing young blond, who was wearing a short red dress with white polka dots that stopped just above her knees with black tights and a black leather jacket over the top of it said, "Oh my goodness Miss, you're stuck, I hope you all right, don't worry, I'll get you out, my name's Sally and the other voice was my daughter Lilly, what's your name?"

The young woman said, "Hi Sally, hello Lilly, it's nice to meet you and I would absolutely love some help, Sally, please grab onto my hips and pull."

The young blond quickly grabbed onto Brooke's hips as her daughter then asked, "Mom, can I help you free Brooke, I'm really strong."

Sally said, "Of course you can honey, just grab onto the hem of the hem of my dress and pull with all your strength," as Lilly quickly grabbed onto the hem of her mom's dress.

The young blond said, "All right Brooke, please brace yourself because this might hurt a bit, okay Lilly, 1,2,3, Pull," as mother and daughter leaned back and pulled and pulled with all their strength.

Brooke said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts but please put your back into it Sally, pull, I really need to get out of here, OW."

Sally said, "I am putting my back into it Brooke and I can't pull any harder," as she placed her feet against the wall for more leverage while hoping that her dress wouldn't rip as her daughter was pulling very hard.

The young blond then suddenly lost her grip, sending her and her daughter tumbling backwards onto the nearby grass.

Sally quickly helped Lilly back to her feet and said, "Are you okay honey, I'm really sorry for landing on you."

Lilly said, "I'm fine mom, don't worry but mom, I see London, I see France, I see Brooke's underpants," as she began laughing.

Her mom then looked over and was absolutely mortified that she had accidentally pulled down Brooke's skirt and tights, exposing her bubble butt, which was barely covered by adorable red panties with tiny bunnies on them for all the world to see.

Sally quickly covered her daughter's eyes then ran over and pulled up the young brunette's skirt and tights while apologising profusely.

Brooke said, "It's absolutely fine Sally, I know it was an accident but you're lucky because usual someone has to buy dinner a few times before seeing my underwear," as the two began laughing.

Just then, the librarian Emily came inside and was absolutely shocked to discover Brooke's predicament as she said, "Excuse me Miss but could you please come out of there, I think you're too big to fit through the book drop."

The young blond said, "Hi there, unfortunately, Brooke can't come out, she's stuck in there tight, my daughter and I tried to pull her out but unfortunately, she just wouldn't budge.

Emily said, "Stuck, stuck, that's not good at all, people have books to return and they can't be prevented from doing so by a young woman's rear end, I'm calling the fire brigade, they'll get her out."

Th poor young woman felt absolutely humiliated and just wanted the ground to shallow her up as she couldn't believe that the fire brigade were needed to get her free.

The fire brigade quickly arrived while a group including Bethany and Brooke's big crush Tony gathered to see what was happening.

One of the fire officers named Jessica pulled down Brooke's skirt and tights, exposing her barely-covered backside to the crowd as she rubbed some soup on her wedged stomach.

Meanwhile, another fire officer named Alex used the jaws of life to careful cut around the book drop to make it bigger.

The two were soon finished as they along with the two other fire officers formed a line behind Brooke with Jessica holding onto the young brunette's hips as the head fire officer named Jacob said, "All right you four, heave," as they all pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength.

Poor Brooke said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Oh my god, I think I'm going to be pulled in two, OW," as she still just wouldn't budge.

Jacob said, "Come on you slackers, put your backs into it and heave, heave, get her out of there."

The poor young brunette was being streched to her absolute limit by the epic tug of war until finally, a loud POP sound was suddenly heard as she was pulled from the book drop at last, sending her and the four fire officers tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.

The now overjoyed and very relieved Brooke said, "Oh my god, I'm free, I'm finally free," as she quickly hugged the fire officers after helping them back to their feet before hugging them and thanking them for helping her out.

Jessica said, "It was absolutely no problem ma'am, just doing our duty, your underwear is very cute by the way, I think everyone else agrees."

The young woman quickly realised that everyone in the crowd including Bethany, Sally, Lilly and Tony could see her underwear as she quickly pulled up her tights and skirt, grabbed her bag then ran over to them.

The fire brigade then left, causing the crowd to disperse, several of them having taken picture of Brooke's predicament and her barely-covered bubble butt to post on social media while Emily the librarian was really glad the book drop was unblocked again.

Bethany said, "Brooke, what are we going to do with you, I'm glad you unstuck and all right, this is definitely a story for your wedding day."

Brooke quickly realised that her day couldn't possibly get any worse so she asked a very flustered Tony, "Want to grab a drink Friday night," which he quickly agreed to .

Sally said, "Lilly and I are really glad you're free Brooke, I definitely enjoyed the view anyway."

The young brunette said, "Thanks Sally, I think I'll definitely be more careful when I'm putting in my books in the book drop in future," as everyone began laughing at the ridiculous of the entire situation before Brooke took everyone for something to eat after Lilly put her book into the book drop.

The End.









© Copyright 2024 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312134-Brookes-Book-Drop-Bother