*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312095-Discover-the-Power-of-the-Secret-Within
by Mary
Rated: E · Sample · How-To/Advice · #2312095
My book is about discovering the enormous power within that will transform your life!
Do you have long-forgotten dreams that you want to make a reality? Do you want to lose weight, start a business, find your soulmate, get a promotion, get healthy, or end an addiction? Well, now is the time to move forward and make your dreams a reality. Make no mistake about it, you have this miraculous power within to create your destiny.

However, there can be blocks to realizing your dreams. There is another power called the subconscious mind that is in charge of almost every decision, every move, and every thought you make in life. Most people have no idea why they have a chip on their shoulder, or why they keep meeting the same type of dysfunctional romantic partner, or why they have issues at work, or why they have deep-rooted resentments, and the answer lies within. Discovering this aspect of yourself with awareness will empower you to transform your life in a positive way.

Your inner child is part of the power of your subconscious mind, that has been picking up messages way before it was able to fully process what was going on. The subconscious mind holds most of your emotions, memories, experiences, traumas, and beliefs from the past. This dual force, the subconscious mind and inner child, drives your life 95% of the time! This is an incredible revelation that I explore in one of the chapters.

You have a choice to continue your life as it is, or empower yourself with proven, sure-fire techniques to unlock the secret within. Let us move forward together on this exciting journey into the depths of your inner world, as we move on a positive and direct pathway towards discovering the power of the secret within to heal your inner child and manifest your dreams into reality.

Rachel Devine

You can get your copy on Amazon now!
© Copyright 2024 Mary (mary4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312095-Discover-the-Power-of-the-Secret-Within