*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312135-The-one-that-doesnt-exsist-After
by mia
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #2312135
Just random thoughts and feeling all over the place.
As you answered coldly you slowly died in my heart.
Of course you will never be completely dead to me as you hold a special place right where everyone I love, loved and will love are.

What I felt for you will never come back. When I look at you it doesn't even hurt anymore. It's just sad how you weren’t honest with yourself. Or at least I think you weren’t. How could you have been thought?

As you said with the most annoyed voice:” Look I’m not in the mental state to be in a relationship and I don’t like anyone at the moment even if I said that I was physically attracted to you. Sorry if I’m harsh and you might be hurt but it’s probably because I just woke up and I don’t really care.” I froze because of how cold you were. How could someone I shared so much be like this? But I guess It’s not my fault but yours.

Maybe you don’t like me enough or maybe you’re scared. But regardless of whatever motive was behind your answer I don’t care anymore. Or maybe I do. Of course I do. I wouldn’t be writing it down if I didn’t.
© Copyright 2024 mia (mia.may at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312135-The-one-that-doesnt-exsist-After