*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312158-Mary-adds-a-stipulation-for-her-hubby
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2312158
A continuation of Mary’s bubble butt. She teases her husband into submission
The bubble butt of beautiful Mary has been a gassy home for her husband she completely took over. It was super enjoyable for her feeling him get blasted by her gas. Her farts were thick and lingered. She wanted more begging out of him. Men should beg women daily. She developed a plan to do that.

She teased him for 2 years. She used a special teasing brush which later turned into two teasing brushes that drove him crazy. She even used a special gel with the brushes to control his orgasm. She would bring him to the point of pleasure but never allow a full one, only just enough to beg for more. One time she left him that way for a month while teasing him at the same time! After two years of pure orgasm control, her tiny two inch tall husband was begging on his own. He said all the right things about how amazing his wife was, asking for permission for everything, and the best part, being ok with being wrapped around her finger.

The deal was made. If he could not mentally give up with how bad her gas was, he gets a full orgasm. Of course Mary wasn’t going to let the happen easy. She made sure her farts were the worst for this.

BBBRBBRBBBRRRUUUPPPPT. Mary laughed with how bad it was for him. Already that made him tape. Mary mentioned how it’ll be a very entertaining life for herself. He’ll beg for an orgasm every day and get decimated by her gas. He better toughen up quickly. PPBRBPPBRPBRPPPPPPPPBBUUUBT. She laughed hysterically. He simply can’t take it for right now. A silent but deadly came out. It was bad. It burnt like a volcano and had rotten eggs written all over it.

Mary’s husband thrashed around as much as he could in between his wife’s butt cheeks. He mentioned how he could never live up to her gas if it’s going to be THIS BAD. She told him if her farts are too much to get used to begging for an orgasm forever. Either way, she makes the rules and if he wants his fun too, don’t tap out.

BBRBBRBRaaapppuuuppppbbt. A nuclear blast just annihilates him. It was a bad one, even by fart standards. Whether or not he finally gets his orgasm by not tapping out, it’s still Mary’s world. Hearing her husband beg for an orgasm every time he fails is the added bonus.
© Copyright 2024 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312158-Mary-adds-a-stipulation-for-her-hubby