*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313814-Giantess-Ruth-sets-the-record-straight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2313814
Giantess Ruth and her sister set the world men have to follow
So a group of men wanted the ultimate dominatrix session. Ruth and her sister told them they are getting the whole deal and not too many guys can handle it. They signed the waiver and were shrunk down to only two inches tall.

Ruth mentioned just how small and pathetic they were. Her sister talked about how there’s nothing they can do but beg for mercy. They put them in a glass while smoking cigars.

While smoking cigars, they spat in the glass they kept the guys in. Reminding the tiny boys just how in control they are, they allowed the boys the get mind teased. They were putting dirty thoughts in their heads so well they begged for an orgasm while being spat on by two amazing ladies. Both women laughed in amusement how the men were enjoying what’s in their heads while being humiliated.

The men were dumped on the floor and the ladies didn’t care just how high they let them out. They were force field restrained while the women tried on different shoes to crush them with. A little tease with the foot and shoe and squash. From sneakers to high heels, the men just weren’t safe how the ladies slowly lowered their feet before putting full pressure, or just flat out jumped and landed on them.

The ladies then put the guys in the toilet. They had a contraption that teleported them back after they flushed. It was a nice view how each woman lowered themselves down but more than beyond brutal what came out of them. Ruth made sure they understood that just because you’re a female and goddess doesn’t mean what comes out is any pleasant. Ruth’s sister unleashed a nasty fart that was as horrendous as it sounded. The fart echoed through the whole floor. Both sister’s laughed and Ruth’s sister crapped a dump all over them. She wiped and flushed. Ruth said, “my turn”, as she pressed the button to teleport them into the chamber. She put the men back into the toilet. She sat down and took a long piss all over them. The piss stank but nothing compared to the silent but deadly gas that came out which caused the guys to want to drown themselves. Ruth force fielded them back to the surface so they could struggle breathing her gas until the smell was all gone. She released the force field laughed and flushed them.

Ruth and her sister mentioned how they could keep a guy down in the toilet system forever if they wanted but pushed the button to bring them back into the compartment. They fire fielded them into bondage again in the air while TICKLING them. They made sure they are aware if they want to orgasm they have to be servants for a while before they earn it. They tickled them to the point where laughter is the only breath they have. Ruth and her sister laughed with just how worthless the men were so now they understand their place in line.
© Copyright 2024 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313814-Giantess-Ruth-sets-the-record-straight