*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312516-A-Perfect-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2312516
This is sort of a continuation of my OC x Female Celebrity Romance Series
About 3 months have passed since I had that fateful first date with Sofia Carson, and in that time she has become my girlfriend and I have accompanied her to many family functions, UNICEF benefits, and even to the recording studio to oversee her work on her new album. It has been great so far, but there was one day that I will never forget as a great day with Sofia.

It was a nice warm August day in Los Angeles. I was coming home to Sofia's house, well also my house cause last month I moved in and now Sofia and I happily live together. I also took up a retail job in the city to help pay bills. When I walked in the door, I saw a small trail of roses leading to the kitchen. I followed the trail and saw an amazing buffet of some of my and Sofia's favorite foods. Then, in walked Sofia, she was wearing a beautiful blue dress with a silver mesh pattern with studs. The dress stopped just above her knees so that I could see her gorgeous legs in full, and she was wearing silver stiletto-heeled sandals with 3 thin straps on them, and man those shoes accentuated her legs and made her calves look fabulous. "Hi sweetie," Sofia smiled at me. "Hi babe," I smiled back. I pulled her in for a kiss and she happily accepted it, complete with a beautiful heel pop.

We then got to eat the lovely food Sofia prepared and man she is a master at cooking. "Man this meal was nice," I said to Sofia. "What's the occasion?" "Well I knew today we had the whole afternoon to ourselves, so I wanted to treat you, and I feel we needed each other's company today," smiled Sofia. Unbeknownst to me, while we were eating, Sofia took off a shoe and slowly rubbed her toes against my leg. I did my best to not react but her seeing the little smirk on my face told her that I knew what she was doing. A little later, Sofia did something fun. She took off her other shoe and ran outside. In Sofia's backyard, she has a pool with a connecting hot tub. She just dove into the pool dress and all. I panicked a little and followed. "It's okay," said Sofia when she surfaced. "I made sure this dress is chlorine-safe." "Oh good," I said relieved. I then took off my clothes and in my boxers jumped into the pool with her. When I surfaced, she pulled me close and kissed me hard. Of course, I reciprocated and I always enjoy a kiss from Sofia.

Later, when we got out of the pool we just lounged on the pool chairs holding hands. "I'm glad I get to enjoy these little moments with you Sof," I said looking into her pretty eyes. "Me too sweetie," Sofia replied smiling at me. After we both dried off, we were just cuddled up in our robes, on the couch watching a movie.

© Copyright 2024 Disney_Lover (cchiasso817 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312516-A-Perfect-Day