*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312472-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-9
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2312472
The final part of my OC x Romance series
Sofia Carson:

I was sweating buckets. Sofia Carson has been my celebrity crush for a few years now and she’s one of the best actresses and singers of our generation. Not to mention, she is so beautiful, you can’t even tell that she’s now 30 years old. I arrived at her home and knocked on the door breathing very heavily. Sofia opened the door and smiled at me. “Hi Chris,” she smiled. “H-h-hi Sofia,” I nervously replied. “Sorry, I’m just nervous cause I’ve always wanted to meet you and you are just amazingly talented and gorgeous. “Awwwww,” said Sofia. “Thank you. I’m glad you’re a fan.”

She let me inside and we sat down for nice dinner and Sofia’s outfit was just astounding. She was wearing this bright orange dress I remember seeing it from an iHeart Radio event. The dress was complete with golden high heeled sandals and her toes were painted a lovely blue that’s synonymous with her character of Evie from Descendants, a movie franchise I can’t help but love. I also got to learn that Sofia was an amazing cook. She made amazing Cuban food she grew up on and it was like a slice of heaven. We even got into the wine and Sofia reflected on some of her music and I could listen to her beautiful voice for hours.

After we ate, I helped her with the dishes. “You don’t have to help Chris, you’re company,” Sofia assured me. “Please, Sofia,” I replied. “It’s the least I can do.” Sofia smiled at me and we then both had another glass of wine and sat on her couch. “So,” said Sofia. “From what I’ve read on the website when we connected, you seem like a sensible guy that doesn’t want to have sex yet.” “Yeah,” I said. “I’m waiting till marriage to actually enjoy that.” Sofia smiled and then stretched her legs out using my lap as a footrest. I caught a glimpse down and I started to feel all hot and bothered as she wiggled her beautiful toes in her shoes wanting to get them out. “Can you massage my feet a little,” asked Sofia. “I love wearing heels, but I always love the feeling on my feet when I get to take them off.” “Of course,” I replied while trying to keep my growing boner at bay.

I undid the straps and pulled off the first shoe. I heard Sofia breathe out a sigh of relief and just wiggled her toes free of her heeled prison. I then pulled off the other shoe and started massaging her feet. I kneaded, massaged, and rubbed all over and I even heard Sofia moan happily from my hand movements. When I started massaging each of Sofia’s toes, she moaned a little more, a sign I touched a sensitive area. After a little while, Sofia cuddled close to me. “You did great,” she smiled and gave me a kiss. And then she said something I will never forget. “Kind of wish you gave my toes a couple kisses.” I froze a little and then answered, “I kind of thought you wouldn’t like that.” Sofia grinned at me. “I’ve always wanted to have my feet kissed by a guy. Why do you think I wear peep toe heels a lot, I’m aware of the guys out there who love my feet.” “Oh I see,” I said blushing.

Sofia then pulled me in for a deep kiss and her lips tasted like the sweetest fruit ever, maybe that was the taste of the wine on her lips but it felt so amazing. Sofia then grabbed her shoes and put them back on. “Wait 2 minutes then come upstairs,” she said in a sultry tone. Then she winked and sauntered away upstairs. After 2 minutes, I went upstairs and went into Sofia’s bedroom. She had a beautiful queen size bed, and laying on the bed was the queen herself. Her feet were hanging off the bed still in her shoes. Sofia smiled at me. “Now, take off my shoes, kiss my feet, and eventually work your way up to my lips. Understand sweetie,” Sofia commanded. I knelt near the foot of the bed and obeyed. I grabbed her shoe, undid the strap again and slowly pulled it off and started kissing Sofia’s foot and man her feet were just so gorgeous. A decent size, a smooth heel, and beautifully pointed toes fit for a dancer such as herself. I kissed all over her feet and then starting kissing up her gorgeous legs. I then kissed the exposed parts of her skin and reached her perfect lips again, while reaching behind to free her of her beautiful dress while Sofia slowly took off my clothes as well.

After a few more minutes of kissing and licking, Sofia and I were cuddled up under the sheets enjoying the warmth of each other. “Man,” I said. “This was everything I dreamed of.” “Me too,” smiled Sofia and she kissed my cheek. I slept over and the next morning Sofia and I decided over breakfast something important. “Would you maybe consider moving in and becoming my boyfriend,” asked Sofia. “I’m willing to make this work if you are,” I replied. Sofia took my hand in hers and said, “Of course.” From that point on, I ended up being in a relationship with Sofia Carson, one of the most beautiful and successful celebrities of our time. And I’ll admit that she is very gorgeous from her her head with her beautiful hair and perfect smile, down to her beautiful feet with sexy pointed toes of a graceful dancer.
© Copyright 2024 Disney_Lover (cchiasso817 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312472-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-9