*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312598-Sophie-Webster-Gets-Stuck
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #2312598
Sophie Webster gets herself stuck in a hole in a wall and needs help from Paula.
Sophie Webster was walking around Coronation Street one afternoon while texting on her phone when she accidentally tripped over a rock, watching in horror as her phone flew out of her hands and through a rather small hole in a nearby brick wall.

The curvaceous young brunette, who was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a denim jacket over the top of it and a short black skirt that stopped just above her knees with black tights cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the wall and stuck her hands through the hole but unfortunately, her phone was just slightly out of her reach.

Sophie quickly realised that she would unfortunately have to enter the hole in the wall to retrieve her phone and hoped that she would fit as she quickly tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvaceous figure to the back of her mind.

The young woman then quickly stuck her arms through the hole in the wall, followed by her head and after a brief struggle due to her breasts, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out.

Sophie quickly grabbed her phone and put it in her jacket pocket after making sure that it wasn't broken and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I really hope no one sees me like this, especially not Paula," as she began to jokingly wiggle her behind.

The young brunette then tried to back out of the hole in the wall to continue her day but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't, her eyes growing extremely wide as she tried to back out twice more but unfortunately, she just wouldn't move.

Sophie said, "Oh no, that's not good at all, maybe that big lunch and second peice of Victoria sponge cake from Roy's was a mistake," as she placed her hands against the wall and pushed and pushed with all her might but still, it just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young woman said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid hole, I can't let anyone see me like this," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the wall for more leverage but unfortunately, she still just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

Sophie said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, I can't believe this, I'm actually stuck in a hole," as she decided to call her mum Sally for help but remembered that she was on holiday with her husband Tim.

The young brunette then loudly called out, "Help, is someone there, I really need help, I'm stuck, help, help," but unfortunately, no one was nearby to her voice as she quickly realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Sophie spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a rest and said, "This is ridiculous, how can I be stuck here, I'm definitely not fat," as she poked her stomach and was shocked to discover how soft it felt, quickly realising that her recent enjoyment of biscuits, sweets and chocolate had come back to haunt her and decided to start going to the gym starting tomorrow.

She then hoped that her underwear wasn't showing as the wind began blowing around the hem of her skirt.

The young woman had now been stuck in the hole in the wall for more than 45 minutes and was beginning to wonder if she would be stuck in there forever as she unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again.

She then suddenly heard a voice say, "Sophie, why on earth is your backside sticking out of there, you look absolutely ridiculous right now but I'm definitely not complaining about the view, are you stuck," and realised that it belonged to her girlfriend Paula Martin.

The very embarrassed Sophie explained the entire situation before asking for help as Paula, a slightly curvaceous middle-aged brunette, who was wearing a white shirt and a pair of black trousers placed her right hand over her face in disbelief at the young brunette's predicament.

Paula then said, "This could literally only happen to you Sophie, I could easily pull down your skirt, tights and pants and have my way with you but instead, I'm going to help you, I'm going to pull you out of there, so please brace yourself because it's probably going to hurt a bit," as she quickly grabbed onto Sophie's hips, leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The young woman said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Paula, that really hurts but please put your back into it and heave because I'm not moving, OW," as she hoped that her girlfriend could free her.

The middle-aged brunette said, "I am putting my back into it and I'm definitely heaving, this is absolutely ridiculous, how did you get yourself this stuck," as she placed her feet against the wall for more leverage and gripped Sophie's skirt to get a better grip on her as she continued to pull until suddenly, she lost her grip and tumbled onto some nearby grass.

Paula quickly got back to her feet, wiped some dirt off her clothes and said, "It's just no good Sophie, you're definitely wedged in there tight and just simply won't budge, I'm really sorry that I hurt you," as she then began laughing after seeing that she had accidentally pulled down the young brunette's skirt and tights, exposing her cute and curvaceous backside, which was barely covered by adorable red panties with tiny bunnies on them for all the world to see.

The middle-aged woman quickly took a picture of Sophie's barely-covered bum and her knickers as she said, "I absolutely love your pants Sophie, they are absolutely adorable, especially the bunnies, they compliment your bum really well, I always forget how nice and big it is."

Sophie felt a sudden cool breeze behind her and said, "Puala, thanks for your compliments but please pull my skirt and tights," as she felt utterly humiliated and was definitely regretting her choice of underwear.

Paula quickly pulled up the young woman's skirt and tights then said, "I'm sorry Sophie, it was a complete accident but I was definitely tempt to take advantage of the situation, your arse is just so incredible."

Sophie said, "It's absolutely fine Paula, you're making me blush with all those compliments but could you please try to pull me out again, try pulling on my legs, I'll help as well, I'll push while you pull."

The middle-aged brunette said, "Okay Sophie, it's definitely worth a try but please brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt," as she quickly grabbed onto the young woman's legs.

Sophie placed her hands against the wall again as Paula said, "All right Sophie, 1,2,3, Heave," as the two began to pull, push, tug and heave with all their strength, beginning an epic tug of war with the hole in the wall.

The young woman said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Paula, that really hurts but please don't give up, you can do it, pull, Paula, Pull ,OW," as she hoped that she was about to be unstuck.

Paula placed her feet against the wall for more leverage, leaned back and said, "Don't worry Sophie, I'm not giving up, let go of her, you stupid hole," as she certainly hadn't expected to spend her afternoon having a tug of war with a hole in a wall.

Poor Sophie was being streched to her absolute limit and felt like she was going to be pulled in two when suddenly, a loud POP sound was heard.

The young brunette was pulled from the hole in the wall at last, sending her and her girlfriend tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.

Sophie said, "Oh my god Paula, you did it, I'm free, I'm finally free, I can't thank you enough for your help," as her face turned beet red with embarrassment after realising that she had accidentally landed with her big bum in Paula's face as she quickly stood up, helped the middle-aged brunette back to her feet and helped back to her feet before hugging her and thanking her again.

Paula said, "It was absolutely no problem Sophie, I'm really glad you're finally free, that was definitely a workout, getting you out of there, I also enjoyed having your big bum in my face again," as she began laughing.

The young woman began laughing as well as she took Paula for something to eat to say thank you for rescuing her as she made sure to watch where she was going while texting in future.

The End.


© Copyright 2024 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312598-Sophie-Webster-Gets-Stuck