*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312547-Bellas-Head-In-The-Fence-Incident
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2312547
A young woman gets her head stuck in her back garden fence and needs a lot of help.
Twenty-five year old Bella Watson was in her back garden one afternoon watering her flower patch when she briefly stopped to text her best friend Lilly and began walking while doing so but didn't watch where she was going and accidentally tripped over her watering can, watching in horror as her phone flew out of her hands and through the bars of her back garden fence.

The young woman was 5'3, 143 pounds, had beautiful short light dark blond hair and green eyes.

Her curvaceous figure was covered by her favourite short knee length light blue dress with white polka dots, black tights and a black hoodie over the top of it.

Bella cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the fence and stuck her hands through the bars but unfortunately, her phone was just slightly out of her reach, much to her frustration.

The young blond tried to climb over the fence but couldn't reach the top then had an idea and quickly stuck her head through the bars with it fitting through despite a few problems with her ears.

Bella quickly grabbed her phone and put it in her jacket pocket and also found a yellow rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I definitely look absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm really glad no one especially not Max can see me like this," as she then tried to pull her out of the bars of the fence but was extremely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young woman's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my head through here wasn't such a great idea after all," as she quickly grabbed onto her bars and pulled and pulled with all her might but still the bars just simply refused to release their grip on her head.

Bella said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of my head, you stupid fence," as she then tried to pull and wiggle her head free again, even putting her left foot against the fence for more leverage but still, it just simply wouldn't budge and she was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the bars.

The young blond said, "Oh, it's just no use, my head is definitely stuck in here, curse my big ears," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her then pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just an extremely bad dream.

Bella then called Lilly, who burst into laughter when she heard the situation and said, "That could literally only happen to you but don't worry, I'll happily come and help you, I'll be as quick as I can, goodbye," as she then quickly put her trainers and left the house, running as fast as she possibly could.

The young woman said, "At least, help is on the way now, I just have to wait," as she suddenly felt a sudden cool breeze and began regretting wearing a short dress as the wind blew around the hem of it.

Bella spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to pull and wiggle her head free again until suddenly, she heard laughter coming from behind her and her best friend say, "Bella, you look absolutely ridiculous right now with your big butt sticking out of there but are you all right?"

The young blond replied, "Yep, I'm fine thanks Lilly and I probably do look absolutely ridiculous, could you please pull my head out of here, get behind me, grab onto my waist and heave."

Lilly, a slightly less curvaceous young brunette who was wearing a light blue t-shirt and a pair of extremely tight pink short shorts said, "No problem, we'll soon have your out of there," as she quickly grabbed onto her best friend's waist, leaned back and pulled and pulled with her strength.

Bella said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Lilly that really hurts but please put your back into it because my head isn't moving, you can do it, heave," as she then began pulling and wiggling her head again.

The young brunette placed her feet against the fence for more leverage, pulled and pulled even harder and said, "I am putting my back into it, how on earth did you get yourself this stuck," as the young woman's next door neighbour Alicia noticed the epic tug of war and struggled not to laugh at how ridiculous it looked.

Lilly then suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just no good, your head just simply won't budge and is definitely wedged in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you," as she wiped some mud off the seat of her shorts.

Bella said, "It's absolutely fine, my poor ears are definitely going to feel that tomorrow, do you think you could go and get some butter to help us?"

Lilly said, "Sure, no problem," as Alicia made her presence known and offered to help.

The young blond said, "Thanks Alicia, we would love your help," as her next door neighbour then quickly climbed over the fence while Lilly quickly went and got the better as the two began rubbing it all over Bella's ears and the bars.

The young woman felt a shiver down spine and said, "That feels so cold but it also tickles," as the two were soon finished.

Lilly quickly grabbed onto her best friend's waist again while Alicia pulled her waist and the two pulled and pulled with all their strength.

Bella said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think my head is going to be pulled off but please don't stop pulling, heave," as Lilly placed her feet against the fence for more leverage as the two pulled and pulled even harder but still, it was just no use.

Lilly said, "Wow Bella, your head is well and truly stuck, I'm not sure how we're going to get it out, do you two have any ideas?"

Alicia said, "I have an idea, my husband Greg has a saw in his tool box, he's not home right now but I'll go and get it then we can free your head."

The young brunette said, "That's a great idea Alicia, I hope you can get my head out but please make sure you're careful because I don't want to end up without an ear," as the trio began laughing before Alicia quickly ran back to her house and soon returned with the saw.

The next door neighbour said, "Okay Bella, please hold still," as she began cutting the bars of the fence.

Bella didn't move an inch as her head began to loosen as her best friend looked on.

Alicia was soon finished cutting the bars of the fence and said, "All right Bella, I'm done, try to pull your head out."

The young woman then leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength again as her head suddenly came out of the bars of the fence as she tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Bella said, "Oh my god, I'm free, my head is finally free," as Lilly and Alicia quickly helped her back to her feet as she hugged both of them and thanked them for helping her out and wiped some mud off her dress.

"It was absolutely no problem Bella, I'm really glad your head is finally free but I hope you'll be more careful in future," said Alicia as she began laughing.

The young brunette said, "Don't worry Alicia, I definitely will, I'm glad you guys were nice and didn't take advantage of my predicament."

Lilly said, "It was definitely difficult not to Bella, especially with your big ass sticking out," as the trio began laughing before going inside to relax and enjoy something to eat after all their efforts.

The End.

© Copyright 2024 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312547-Bellas-Head-In-The-Fence-Incident