*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312826-Draconic-Love-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2312826
Love crosses all boundaries
One day a young humanoid male dragon flew from the dragon realm to the human one. He took human shape so as to walk unhindered without striking fear in the hearts of the human species. He intended to spend a year admiring the architectual marvels the frail humans made. What he did not plan on was falling in love. She was a beauty to behold, at 5 foot 3 inches with fiery red hair, green eyes, and a fair complection she shared his love for the mystery of things yet explained. When the year was up and he wouldn't be able to keep his disguise, he took her deep into the Canadian wood to an abandoned village. "Freda," he spoke. "I have a secret I need to come clean that will impact ourselves. Please wait 5 minutes outside this cathedral before entering and all will be explained." After the time was up she walked in and gasped. Before her sat a blue dragon 15 feet tall, with a modest muscular girth and both tail and wings. Tears were in his eyes. "Corban?" she asked although her heart already knew.
 Draconic Love-Part 2  (E)
Love crosses all boundaries
#2312827 by Massive Friendly Derg
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312826-Draconic-Love-Part-1