*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312827-Draconic-Love-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2312827
Love crosses all boundaries
The dragon she knew as Corban spoke, "This is my true form. I love you very much, but I cannot stay in the realm of humans any longer. I am sorry for keeping this secret from you but I was afraid of how you would react if you knew." Freda approached and Corban lowered his massive head to her level. She stroked his muzzle and made a decision. "Take me with you, you are still the Corban I love." He shook his head. "My realm is poisonous to the human body. You would die upon arrival, unless...Unless you were to consent to abandon humankind and join dragonkind."

"I would readily do just that!" she exclaimed. "I'm tired of all the hurt in this world."

"I have no idea what kind of draconian form you may take Freda, but I'm sure you will make a beautiful dragoness" Corban said as he laid a claw on her to begin the change.
 Draconic Love-Part 3  (ASR)
Love crosses all boundaries
#2312830 by Massive Friendly Derg
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312827-Draconic-Love-Part-2