*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312830-Draconic-Love-Part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Fantasy · #2312830
Love crosses all boundaries
She shuddered as energy flowed through her. She thought of how having a dragon body would be like. As these ideas entertained her she unknowingly was shaping herself. Looking at Corban's height and muscular girth, she began to swell, pushing chairs away. Her skin gave way to obsidian scales even more bulky with muscle than the blue dragon before her. Her body grew taller and taller. Soon she was over Corban's 20 foot height. She giggled as his mouth opened wide, surprised at how the transformation was coming. "I'll have 10 times the dragon form as him, she thought." She continued to grow and swell taking up more and more room in the chapel. Her body finally stopped at 50 feet, her head had punched through the ceiling, her chest had expanded to take up half her size. She sighed in content as her tail thumped appreciatively. She flapped her wings experimentally, they felt as if she always had them. She helped Corban climb up her huge chest where they locked in one huge smooch.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312830-Draconic-Love-Part-3