*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312831-PARC-Project--A-follow-up-mission
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2312831
Headed by Norbert Kimvula, INADES-Formation Congo, visited Kikwit, a few days ago.
By Badylon Kawanda Bakiman

Headed by Norbert Kimvula, a delegation from INADES-Formation Congo, one of the development structures in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Central Africa, visited Kikwit, a politico-administrative town in the south-western province of Kwilu, a few days ago.

It was an important mission to monitor the activities of the PARC project financed by the 11th European Development Fund, activities developed in this part of the country by the Ligue congolaise pour la défense et la promotion des lois et droits humains (LDEPRO-LDH).
Working sessions were held not only at the administrative office of LIDEPROV-LDH, but also at the venue of the various training sessions with actors from civil society organizations and executives from the public services of the Kazamba commune.
Talks were held to verify what has already been done, the difficulties encountered and to encourage the players involved in the project to carry out quality work in order to achieve the results expected by the PARC project in the commune of Kazamba, in the case of Kikwit.

"I encourage everyone to devote themselves assiduously to achieving the results. Please correct everything that can be corrected. The project is very important for the development of the targeted decentralized territorial entities", said Norbert Kimvula at the end of the working.

After Kikwit, the delegation continued the same exercise in other parts of the DRC where PARC project activities are being developed.
© Copyright 2024 BAKIMAN (badyka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312831-PARC-Project--A-follow-up-mission