*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313206-VERY-Little-Sister-In-a-Cock
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2313206
An alternate version of the start of "A Girlfriend Falls In".
Characters: Jen (18 years old, short, has medium length blond hair, Will's girlfriend of 3 years.). Will (18 years old, short dark brown hair, tall). Nelly (Jen's little sister, she's 7 years old, has medium length light brown hair, pretty short for her age).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Jen has been with Will for 3 years now. They've had sex quite a bit but Will's biggest kink was shrunken woman. Jen had resisted for a long time simply due to the fear of entering somewhere without being able to get out. She'd much rather have him shrink down but he wasn't into that. He wanted Jen to shrink. She also felt like woman shrinking for their boyfriends were just becoming objects for them to use as they like. But eventually she did finally decide to reward her boyfriend. She ordered a shrink ray off the internet and invited Will over for a weekend. Her parents were out of town but she would have to watch her little sister so she wouldn't be able to do the shrinking until the morning way before Nelly would be up. Super early on Saturday morning Jen entered Nelly's room and shrunk the sleeping child just to make sure it worked. Good to know it worked and as she looked down at her tiny nude sister she considered just using her as their sex toy but not now at least, maybe another time...

WELL, if I just use her instead then I don't need to get inside a gross cock. Jen thought about this idea for a bit. She thought it over and got a little excited herself. This could be a more permanent thing in which case having a tiny little sister as a sex toy for them sounded hot as fuck. Jen sold herself on the idea and decided to go with it. She brought the tiny nude Nelly with her into her bedroom. She set down the tiny girl and got naked herself for a fun time. When she looked back at Nelly she was even smaller. "Must be this cheap shrink ray I got wow. Glad I didn't use it on myself that could of gone bad." Jen thought to herself. She got down by Will's cock and started giving him a blow job so he would get erect. He did get an erection but didn't wake up yet so Jen slipped in the miniature Nelly right down his cock. She watched the tiny ball that once was her sister descend into her boyfriends cock. She got super turned on by this and watched as the ball plopped out of the shaft and into the balls. She stroked the shaft a little before she decided to wake Will up so he could join in on the fun.

Will awoke with his cock erect and throbbing more than ever. He looked through the blurry vision at his girlfriend, "Babe can this wait a little longer." Will said very groggily. "NO BABE! I shrunk Nelly and put her in your cock. Please let's fuck right now god I'm so turned on" Jen said while still stroking Will's cock. "What?" Will thought assuming this was a dream. But he felt something in his balls start moving. Jen looked at his balls and sucked on them. Will was also turned on now so he grabbed Jen and started kissing her. He went right in with sex and just kept thrusting into Jen. Jen was in awe at how Will was acting but she was so turned on it was a blur.

Meanwhile Inside Will's Balls

Nelly awoke in a strange place. It was dark and had a gross smell everywhere. There was a layer of fluid on the ground that seemed to be growing. She was shaken around a bit and got confused about what was happening. She started running around but kept slamming into walls getting covered in a strange liquid. This caused even more liquid to start pooling all around her. She started yelling for her sister but then she could hear Jen outside. She was so confused then felt a weird feeling as the entire room was sucked and she was thrown to the ceiling where she stuck in place. Her eyes began to adjust to the darkness as the entire room started getting shaken violently. Room and the liquid in it began to compress around her and crush her. She tried screaming or running but it was no use. All of a sudden after a while the liquid around her was sucked up along with her. She was submerged in this liquid was pulled up a tube. All she could see was a mouth then she slipped right down the throat.

Back outside, Will and Jen kept having sex until he got close to nutting. Jen grabbed his cock and put it in her mouth so she could get the load. Will sprayed the load into Jen's throat as she swallowed all of it down. The couple cuddled together as they caught their breath. "What about Nelly! You just swallowed her." Will said still out of breath. "Don't worry she should be immune to digestion." When she is at the other end I'll make sure to grab her so we can do this again. Later that day when she felt something weird in her ass she had Will check inside and he saw the tiny nude form of Nelly. He carefully grabbed her and put her right back in his cock. It seemed like the couple just got themselves a permanent living sex toy.
© Copyright 2024 3DvComic (purple56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313206-VERY-Little-Sister-In-a-Cock