*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313471-Thoughts-again
Rated: 13+ · Article · Other · #2313471
Brain went off!
So i was having a conversation with my older brother and after reading some reviews on my last thoughts entry my inner writer came out in full force and i wrote a crazy amount to him and wanted to share it here and get some genuine feedback from people on here so... Here is what i wrote!

We are in an experimental age, the fact we can release something incomplete is a benefit to us, the fact we can release it and get live feedback is a good thing, we need to take into consideration that just because we are but one doesnt mean we cant help shape the whole, if we want something specific we must not be afraid to ask for it, if we need improvement we must not be afraid to ask for feedback, its like mental health, think of you as a game, you are in beta, and the therapist is a beta tester, that looks at your personality, all the toxic traits all your positive traits and gives you feedback on them, this feedback could be a piece of advice to help fix a toxic trait(a feature in a video game)or validate your positive traits(a feature a game already has that needs some polishing)so we shouldnt be afraid to get involved.

Even back in the days of N64 games didnt work 100 percent, but we didnt complain because its all we had, no updates just bare bones, but we have the luxury of updates, nothing has changed, just our outlook on it, go and play an old game and you might realise that games never worked properly, but theyve gotten better.

This is again a bit more casual than it should be, this was general texting between me and my brother, but feedback on the writing itself is still appreciated, i hope you liked reading this and thank you for taking a look!
© Copyright 2024 Sorkata Dracus (sorkata at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313471-Thoughts-again