*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313477-Ohohoj
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #2313477
I just had an idea and i want your thoughts and help!!!
Sosososo! If anyones ever heard the original idea of a lets plsy the idea was one person would play the game and their viewers would directly impact the game and get involved! So this idea is loosely based off of that idea! What i want to do is kind of like if anyones ever done a chatroom role play thing(not the private kind)then this is kind of similar! I want a couple of extra people! Okok how about this, basically like DnD if you've ever played that! I want a couple of people to come up with their own characters and you write a response on how you feel your character would react in a given situation and thats how we write the story!.... ok im kinda started to feel like this is a silly idea but cmon can we atleast give it a go on a forum post and then one of us could write it down in our portfolios as an episode, OROROR! WE TAKE IT IN TURNS TO WRITE AN EPISODE EACH WEEK OR MONTH OR SOMETHING!! That way we spread the word of several writers but then people will have to search for the next episode... Hmmm... Okokok i hesr you this idea needs ironing out BUT i think this is a good base... What do you think?
© Copyright 2024 Sorkata Dracus (sorkata at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313477-Ohohoj