*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313721-Last-Day-Skinny-Dipping
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2313721
Meet Emma, a college student dared to skinny dip in the lake on her last day of freedom
It’s 2 days until school starts, Emma is packing up her belongings, getting ready to move into her dorm for her sophomore year of college. Her grades weren’t great last year, but this year, she is determined to focus more on her work.
Suddenly, Emma gets a call from Melissa, her friend and roommate this year.
“Hey Emma! You moving in soon?”
“Yeah, I’m packing my stuff up right now, I’m leaving in the morning.”
“That’s great, girl! I just got here, and I met some people you might like.”
“Oh?”
“Yeah, they’re having a party on the lake Sunday night, before class starts, you wanna come?”
“I dunno Melissa, I got an 8 AM on Mondays, I need to get some sleep that night.
“Oh come on, girl! You gotta have some fun before we start this semester up. Quit being a pushover!”
“Fine, I guess. See you tomorrow?”
“Yeah, we are roommates after all.”
“Great, see you then, bye.”
Emma felt nervous all of a sudden, she really doesn’t want to be up too late Sunday, after all, being late to class was a big part of her screw ups last year. But at the same time, she couldn’t just tell her friend no.
“I’ll just stay for a bit, once 10 PM rolls around, I am out of there.” She thought to herself.
Sooner than later, tomorrow night came,with her stuff moved in, she met up with Melissa.
“So, you ready to get on going?”
“Yeah, better now than never.”
The 2 hop in Emma’s car and drive off to the lake.

The lake itself was in a secluded area in the mountains, there’s plenty of parking for a party of 10-20 people and a small covered spot with tables to lay out a banquet if one chose to.
On the edge of the lake there’s a dock that you could launch a small boat off of and a little further from that is a rope swing to splash into the water from.
The party consisted of 16 people other than Emma and Melissa, none of them Emma knew. There were lights on the raincover above the table, blinking a multitude of colors across the rainbow.
The entertainment was what you would expect from a college party, pop music that anyone can find at the local grocery store, a stack of Little Caesars Pepperoni Pizza, cans of soda, and beer. You can’t forget the beer.
There were 6 other cars there when the 2 pulled up at 6 o’clock, Emma couldn’t make out a face in the distance, even after cleaning off her glasses, Melissa, on the other hand, immediately spotted her 2 friends she met the day before.
The 2 walk out onto the gravel road and into the grass where the party is going on, 2 attractive women come their way. Melissa greets them to Emma,
“Hey, Steph! This is my friend I was telling you about, Emma.”
“Hey, I’m Steph, nice to meet you! You seem like a good one!” She clearly has had a few drinks already. She was wearing tan shorts with a blue bikini top, presumably, bottoms as well whilst holding a half full red solo cup.
“And Emma, this is Meg.”
“Hey Meg, nice to meet you.”
“You too, Emma” Meg was definitely (at least a lot more) sober. She had on a slightly more conservative outfit, consisting of a tank top and gym shorts that paired with her slightly tanned color of skin.
Emma was intimidated by these women, in fact, by a lot of the women here now that she thought about it. She has always been self conscious about her small boobs and short posture, secretly, she’s always been jealous of Melissa since 10th grade, when she “turned pretty.”
A couple of the girls had already dipped into the warm late August water, while most people were sitting around the tables, eating their greasy pizza and drinking mixed drinks. Most of the people here still looked under 21, including Emma and Melissa, but they weren’t here to be strict law abiding citizens anyway.
Melissa and Steph went to get more alcohol, leaving Emma and Meg to find a seat for the 4 of them and get their food. They set up a table with their shitty pizza and sodas, waiting for the other 2 to get back with the beer.
“So, Emma, right? Melissa tells me you were the salutatorian back in high school, right?”
“Yep, straight As.” This was a true statement, although Emma breezed through high school, college is a different beast, one she is yet to learn.
“So, what’s your major?” said Meg.
“Chemistry. You?”
“Computer Science”
Emma and Meg chatted for a few minutes, they really hit it off, both hated their shared professor last semester for Calc 2. (Professor Samuels can go suck a dick!) Eventually, Melissa and Steph came back with the drinks, Steph looking more wasted by the minute.
“Melissa here told me you got salivation in high school didn’t you?” She was sounding worse by the minute.
“Salutatorian, and yes, I was”
Emma looked over to Melissa, her uncomfortable face told her that she didn’t expect her to be this drunk, for which Emma understood.

Later on that night, after they all have been drinking, Melissa got a great idea, a friendly game of truth or dare. The 4, and some others, gathered around a table, taking turns, some did dares, such as calling their ex, doing drinking games, etc. Others confessed their crushes, revealed their fetishes, or even their sex lives (none of this interested Emma).
Eventually it was Emma’s turn and it was Steph’s go. Now, normally, Emma would have picked truth, no doubt in her mind, but maybe it was the alcohol talking but she picked dare.
“Fuck it, dare me.”
“So, I’ve noticed you haven’t gone in the lake yet tonight, Emma.”
“Didn’t bring my suit.”
“Oh but you did, Em. Your birthday suit.”
“What are you getting at, Steph.”
“Jump in the lake, fully naked.”
The crowd made an ooo sound as Steph said this. Emma blushed, she was already insecure being around several girls that she thought were more attractive than her, wearing bikinis that barely fit over their ass or tits, so this was a biggie.
“Wh-what!?”
“You heard me, let’s see them boobs of yours.”
“Screw that, I ain’t freezing my ass off in that water!”
“Oh, now you have to go then, the water is fine, right everyone?”
Several people nodded. Emma, with no place to go, stood up and started to walk to the pier. She took off her nerdy glasses and put them on the post on the dock before slowly taking off her shoes, her socks, then her pants, shirt, and finally her underwear. As she stood their, naked in front of the group, and other party goers caught on, they all started to scream of joy.
Emma was so embarrASSed, she was about to jump into the water, ass in the wind, in front of her friends and future classmates. The crowd started to chant “Do it! Do it!” as Emma stood there, looking at the water and then she decided to do something none of them expected. She walked away from the dock, and up towards the tree with the swing, she was going to swing in. The crowd soared at this.
Emma grabbed onto the rope at the top of the tree, took a deep breath and jumped. She felt like a female, nudist Tarzan on her way to a bath as she let go of the rope and crashed into the still lake.
Steph was right, this water was quite warm, in fact, she almost didn’t feel like getting out, so she didn’t.
“Aren’t you getting out?” said someone
“Nah, it’s actually quite nice in here, why don’t you join me?”
No one did anything for about 15 seconds, all that existed was a crowd of drunk college kids and a naked lady in the lake, until Melissa stepped up.
“Fuck it!”
Melissa pulled her top off, revealing her large boobs, before taking off the rest of her 2 pieces of clothes and jumping in the lake, naked. After this, the whole crowd suddenly came up with the same idea, stripped down and dipped.
Emma never felt so empowered in her life, she inspired a group of girls to take off their clothes and skinny dip. She realized that all along, she was just as attractive as them.

Some time later, the whole group had been having fun, some had already gotten out when Emma realized, it was late. She rushed out of the lake and scrambled to her clothes, although, all she could find was her glasses and her phone, which read 11:23.
“Where the fuck did y’all put my clothes!” Emma shouted.
Many of the girls giggled as Melissa called out from behind.
“Oh Emma, you looking for something?”
Melissa was holding her clothes, outside a car window, she herself only in a thong, as they drove off.
“Fuck! Melissa, get back here you bitch!”
The car started to move in the distance, Emma retaliated the only way she could, she got in her car, nothing between her wet ass and the leather car seat and chased them.
It was a hot pursuit for the first half, Emma just feet behind Melissa and her accomplice, before they zoomed past her to make a train crossing that Emma didn’t make. She lost them. There was only one thing left to do, drive home.
When she arrived back to her dorm, she realized her room key wasn’t attached to her car key, her only option was to pray Melissa was home. She banged on the door, demanding Melissa get out here, but to no luck. She thought she was just fucking with her and kept at it, louder and louder until campus police came down the hall.
She looked at the officer and screamed of freight. The officer just spoke into his radio and said, “Yep, I found the other one.”
Campus police escorted her out of the building and into a cruiser where she had a nice warm blanket to wear on a humid night such as this. She was brought to a cell, but surprisingly, wasn’t put in, another girl was let out though, Melissa, although she had the privilege to have some clothes on.
“I don’t know what you girls were doing tonight but don’t be running outside naked without a way to stay hidden.” The Officer said.
“Yes sir” said Melissa
Melissa and Emma (still naked) were driven back home and let in to the room. The time was 3:32.
Emma and Melissa didn’t see eye to eye for a minute but a few weeks later, both learned to laugh it off.
© Copyright 2024 Ethan Miles (idle128 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313721-Last-Day-Skinny-Dipping