*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314190-Golden-Growth-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by max
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2314190
Marika and Rennala grow to incredible sizes and seek revenge.
Disclaimer: This is a work of parody created for entertainment. All characters belong to their respective franchises and this story is not way reflective of the lore, personality, development, or attitudes of the said characters in their media of origin. Any other resemblances to people, Real or Fictional, is purely coincidental.

Introduction: I noticed there weren't enough macrophilia stories about Elden Ring and decided to do something about it. The Primary Characters of this story are Marika and Rennala, though they will likely be out of character from how they are portrayed in game ( I think anyway, the player doesn't really interact with the two a whole lot, and not a lot of information about their personalities so who knows how they used behave and act before the land shattered)

This is my first major written project, so apologies for any typos and grammar errors, it is what it is.

This Story is rated R; is a Macrophilia Story based around two women growing to impossible sizes and abusing their power in size in many ways both sexy and unethical. If that bothers you, please do not read. If you enjoy such things then by all means read away.


Created by: Maxim
Edited by: Webspidrman

Golden Growth


CHAPTER 1: Hanging In There


Marika hung from a golden arch within the Erdtree. Her arms and legs burned, the gaping hole in the left side of her chest ached with every breath. Such wounds would have killed a mortal, but to the once God Queen of the Lands between they were simply a dull unending pain. No, true hurt was born of the heart and mind. Marika should know, her heart was broken and she had far more time to think about her predicament than she originally thought she would. When she originally shattered the Elden Ring she had meant to create a better world. She had witnessed first hand what serving the Greater Will led to. She had watched the land stagnate, a world that was once filled with life and beauty. Now gilded in gold and rotting on the inside. The Greater Will and its messengers the two fingers may have offered eternal existence, but it was no paradise. It was simply a slow torturous death, made worse by wars she waged in their name. Perhaps all this she could have tolerated, yet as time went on she watched what happened to her family. From the loss of Godfrey, to the sealing of Morgott and Mohg, to Malenia and Miquella's afflictions. She began to doubt, and for a goddess, doubt is a dangerous thing.


So Marika made a choice, she hatched a plan. One to shatter the Greater Wills' hold on the world. She would start with the Elden Ring. The magical matrix upon which the laws of reality were encoded. She had intended to simply reintroduce the concept of death at first. Then from there she would modify the rules further. To achieve some sort of balance between the power of Greater Will and a way of life that could still thrive.


That hadn't gone as planned, and she lost her beloved son Godwyn in the process. What came next was perhaps an indicator she hadn't thought things through as well as she believed she had. It had worked though, and taking a hammer to that blasted shining macguffin had certainly been cathartic. Unfortunately it forced her to go with her contingent plans. With the Ring shattered her children would no doubt claim its power, surely one of them would rise up and challenge the rule of the Greater Will. If nothing else her step daughter Ranni would certainly give it her damndest. Furthermore, moments before her other half seized control, she had altered the laws of the land via the damaged Rune and called back Godfrey and his warriors, known now as the tarnished.


Then it had, as the laymen put it, all went tits up. Radagon's personality asserted dominance and immediately tried to repair the Elden Ring. He did not succeed. He did however manage to tap into the power long enough to erect a nigh impenetrable barrier of thorns. Barring any from entering the Erdtree without his explicit permission.


Well almost anybody.


As Marika hung there still thinking over her most recent actions and the current state of the Lands Between she felt something strange. A shuddering in space, not unheard of as space was malleable. The fact it had been happening more and more often after the shattering was concerning. Suddenly the feeling spiked, and physics be damned there was a tarnished standing inside the Erdtree. Marika winced in pain. She wasn't the only person who noticed the tarnisheds' arrival. Her hair began to change color, the golden arch she was crucified on began to crack. She felt her consciousness blur, when she looked up it was like looking through a cracked window. The tarnished now faced down Radagon of the golden order.


Well they're no Godfrey, but if they bypassed the thorns perhaps they stand a chance Marika thought. She watched as the tarnished moved forward carefully only to be charged by Radagon. His hammer alight with golden wrath. He flew through the air and swung with all his might. Only to be sent stumbling back, as his blow bounced harmlessly off a shield. If you could call it that. It looked like the tarnished had melted a piece of rock and picked up the remains. The thing looked heavy enough to double as a weapon. Marika's observations were immediately proven correct as the tarnished promptly grabbed the shield with both hands and proceeded to beat Radagon into a corner. Radagon attempted to teleport his way out only to blink back into a face full of rock as the Tarnished seemed to predict his everymove. The whole exchange took maybe a full minute. When it was done Radagon collapsed before the Tarnished and Marika felt his consciousness fade. Not just into the recess of her mind, but completely.


Marika immediately braced herself for the arrival of the Elden Beast. Strangely the Envoy of the Outer Will did not show. Confused, and more than willing to take advantage of the situation. Marika attempted to rise. Only to fall to her knees again. Right, being crucified for a few centuries tended to leave one weakened. She looked up and saw the Tarnished approaching. Not her first choice for the new Elden Lord, not that she could be picky at this point. They removed an odd rune from the satchel at their waist. Marika didn't immediately recognize the Rune, which was worrying, yet all runes had to be forged from the Elden Rings' original material. So surely it couldn't be too bad.


The Tarnished wasted no more time. They plunged the rune directly into Marika's chest cavity. She felt a sudden surge of pain, followed by a warm soothing relief. Looking down she found her body made mostly whole again. Faint cracks bleeding flecks of gold still lingered along her ribs and extremities of her left side. Still, compared to the state she was just in this was amazing. She took a breath and for the first time in ages that didn't feel like it was going to risk collapsing her chest.


"Tarnished, brave warrior who has conquered all that life has placed before you. Why? Why have you freed me, mended my flesh. Do you not understand?" Marika asked. She hadn't meant to be critical of the first person to actually make it into the Erdtree. She just wanted them to understand. She was tainted by the Outer Will and its servants. She could not act with impunity. Instead of an answer she was met with the Tarnished kneeling, offering her a hand full or runes. Powerful one's as well, the runes of heroes. Marika knelt down slightly and accepted the offering.
"Your dedication is appreciated,but I fear you do not understand. I cannot rule again, I do not have the power to resist the O-out-ouhh!" Marikas' words broke off into a pleasant moan. She felt the runes shatter and remegre with the Elden Ring inside of her. Something was different, not wrong per say, just different. She could feel her flesh mending together, but she also felt her vigor returning. She took a deep breath as the cracks in her left side began to glow brightly. She stretched back arms extended as she felt the power course through the rest of her. It was amazing, in that moment she felt young and full of life. She felt stronger than she had in centuries.


She turned to the Tarnish kneeling before her. Had they always been so short? Ugh, she couldn't tell, mortals ran the entire spectrum of sizes. From people like her step son Radahn, the size of a house, to the assassins who roamed lands who were a few heads shorter than herself.
"Thank you brave warrior, but as I was saying. I cannot rule the...what now?" Marika asked as the Tarnished pointed at her. Repeatedly stabbing their finger at her side. She turned to see the faint impression of the Rune the Tarnished had placed in her. She looked at it curiously. Then ran her fingers gently over the sigil. It thrummed with power, and left her feeling hungry. She focused for a moment trying to read the runes' intention. To determine its purpose. It was apparent at a glance, it clearly had properties of mending, healing, and augmentation. A closer inspection revealed that it also reinforced the user greatly, in a variety of ways. Marika's eyes widened when she realized where she had seen such a rune before.


"This is Melina's work. Well, her talent that is. Similar to the maidens, yet not the same. This is more advanced, Tarnished what have you've done?" Marika asked. The Tarnished simply pulled out more runes. Dozens of them. All of them a Lordly caliber. They crushed the fistful of runes in hand and golden strands of power bled forth. Yet instead of going into the Tarnished, the strands of light were pulled into Marika who nearly dropped to her knees when the power hit her. She took a shuddering breath as the energy inside her welled up, pushing her whole being outward. It felt like for a moment she would explode. That the crack in her side would rupture and her body simply shatter. Then the feeling of pressure relented. In its place came a soothing warmth, filling her up and spreading through her whole body. She watched as the last bits of her flesh sealed together perfectly, she turned back to the Tarnished and stared in shock. The already short hero was shrinking. No, that wasn't right, nothing around them was out of scale. Her own hammer lay nearby and it looked like it would fit the kneeling hero just fine.


"I'm growing?" Marika stared in amazement. She watched as the Tarnished slowly seemed to shrink before her eyes. Then turned her gaze upon her hands. Sure enough, centimeter by centimeter her fingers lengthened and her hands widened. She stood up to her full height and heard a sudden tearing sound. Turning quickly she looked herself over. Fearing her body had given out and started to fall apart. Such sudden movements did not help her problem as the tattered remains of her once luxurious gown fell away. She blushed lightly, embarrassed at her current state. The stares from the Tarnished weren't helping either.
"I know they're lovely, and I won't fault you, brave little tarnished. But mayhaps you could stare at something other than my chest?" Marika said, putting emphasis on the word little. The Tarnished immediately dropped their gaze. Which given the current height difference only made the problem worse. Marika spun about immediately to hide her "grace" only to be met with the odd sound of flesh slapping together. Had the tarnished just slapped her ass? She stole a quick glance back and realized she was outside their reach. The sound's origin became apparent when her still jiggling rear let out another light patting sound. Marika closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Calmly she turned around, hands covering her breasts and crotch. She was going to explain to this odd hero one way or another the error they had made. Then hopefully fix it before the Outer Will, or its Beast, came to intervene. That was the plan at least, until the most awful sensation struck her. She collapsed to her knees and felt her stomach begin to groan. A worrying feeling as she didn't really need to eat as a divine being. Yet she just felt so empty.


"Tarnished, this rune, what was the purpose? It may not be working properly." said Marika. In return the Tarnished removed a sheet of paper and waved it in front of her. Were they really not going to talk to her?
"I am you goddess, I command you to tell me! Speak you mute bastard!" said Marika, her temper finally reaching its limit. The Tarnished seemed unimpressed and just waved the paper in front of her. She snatched it out of the air and looked it over. Oh, no wonder they hadn't explained. This might have been the most complex spell formula she had ever seen. It took her few moments before she was able to decipher the Runes' general purpose. It Fortified the user, yet it seemed to be built with no limit. Foolish, if the Tarnished had used this on any other than an empyrean the rune would likely have killed them. Though perhaps that was why they had placed it in her. Further decoding of the notes revealed with enough power the rune could do amazing things, more so if linked to the Elden Ring. Marika smiled as she realized what she had been given, this Great Rune could allow her to resist nearly any form of influence through the Elden Ring. With that kind of benefit she could freely alter the Golden Order, and rewrite the laws of land with impunity. Unfortunately she needed to create that power, which might be difficult as she sorta scattered the majority of power across the land when she started the shattering. Perhaps she could augment the new rune further, but a second glance at the complexity of material involved in making the rune dashed such hopes. Marika knew a lot about runes, but this diagram was far more involved, requiring more than just simply reading the matrix's purpose to understand.


"I don't suppose you brought more runes with you?" Marika asked. The Tarnished nodded, opening their bag and revealing hundreds of Runes. Marika felt a sudden urge well up in her. She lunged forward pinning the Tarnished between her thighs and took the satchel. She wasted no time, she buried her head face first into the bag and began to devour runes. Cracking them open with her teeth and literally devouring power. It felt like drinking warmed ambrosia, the delicious sensation slid down her throat and into her chest. From there it spread to the rest of her, sending her into near orgasmic delight. She let loose a deep moan, then began to blush. She turned to the Tarnish still trapped between her thighs. She realized they weren't struggling, no doubt they likely anticipated that being Elden Lord would come with some perks.
"Well I see no sense in being shy about it, might as well consummate the occasion." Marika leaned forward and gently pressed her bosom around the Tarnisheds' head. She marveled for a moment as her breasts gently continued to expand, smothering her smaller lover. If said lover objected they certainly didn't act like it. Moments passed, and she suddenly felt the Tarnish kick.
"Oh finally had enough?" she asked as a sudden spike of power flowed out of the Tarnished and into her. Her entire form shook, and then she felt herself grow. Not slowly like with the runes, but in one sudden spurt. She looked around, saw her hammer and picked it up between her fingers.


"Gracious, I must be nearly twenty feet tall. Sorry about that Tarnished are you...okay, oh dear." Marika bit her lower lip as she realized the Tarnished had disappeared in a puff of golden motes. A good bit of the power she just got probably came from vanquishing them.
"Well, that's what the grace is for. They'll be back. Until then I need more power." Marika said as she stood and exited the Erdtree sanctum. She looked around carefully, no sign of the Tarnished. While she wanted to wait and try to learn more about the Rune and how it modified things. She also knew the Outer Will would not be dormant for long. She needed to acquire power, and fast. Enough to use this new ability to fortify her mind, body, and soul against the Eldritch beings' ancient power.
"Where can I get a lot of power quickly? I suppose I could start collecting runes." Marika thought for a moment. "No, that will be too slow. I don't have any structure set up to just demand people bring them to me. What I need is to siphon power directly from a large source." Marika smiled suddenly. A large source of power is what she needed. She turned to face the Erdtree and her smile widened.
"Well if the Outer Will and its Beasty are going to be conspicuously absent I might as well take advantage of the moment. Let's see...How do I?" Marika focused as she placed a hand on the Erdtree. She immediately felt the power contained within. Despite the fact the tree was no longer in its prime, it still contained enough power to run the world around them, and enforce rule over life and death. Marika was no stranger to utilizing the Elden Ring to alter reality, and with the new power at her disposal she had little trouble tapping into the Erdtree's massive reserves of power. With a moderate effort of will she began to siphon power directly from the tree. Of course up until now, Marika had been absorbing fragments of that power, runes while powerful, were nothing compared to the Erdtree itself.


"HOLY FU-" Marika bit back a curse as a wave of gold washed over her. Flooding forth from the tree and energizing her entire form. Her whole body began to shine, and within seconds she was growing. Unlike before this was no slow process, nor subtle. Her whole body pulsed with power, she felt herself expanding with every heartbeat. The world around her shrank and she realized in only a few seconds she had doubled in size. The warmth running through her body began to burn, filling her chest and then flooding into the nearest flesh to be stored.
"Oh, OH! Okay, That feels better than I expected. Mmmm!" Marika moaned as she continued to expand. Breasts jiggling as they bounced their way through larger and larger cup sizes. She had never been a small woman, but these tits. These were juggs fit for a goddess.
"More, I need more. This isn't nearly enough." Marika said as she adjusted her stance. Spreading her legs and bracing both hands against the Erdtree, pulling harder on the power within. She felt her next growth spurt, she looked down and saw the world around her, the Lord's throne so far below, such a tiny thing. She smiled as she realized she had just tripled in size. She could see over the houses of the capital easily, at 120 ft the tallest ones wouldn't even come up to her crotch.
"Yes! Oh Yes! It feels amazing! I won't stop, I want more, I don't care how big I get. I don't care if I'm the size of the damn Erdtree when I'm done! I wa-ah-ah-AH!" Marika let out a shout as she felt her ass suddenly bulge. Sparing a peek back she gave her hips a twitch and watched her rear sway and jiggle. Another surge of power hit her and she felt something like fire fill her bones. A moment later she looked at her arms and watched as they began to tone. She had always been in good shape, swinging that hammer took some real strength after all. This was amazing though, her arms reached what most people would consider fit and didn't even slow down. Muscles began to bulge and swell. She glanced down as she felt her core tighten, she could practically count the new abs coming into existence. She also saw the ground pull away at a quick pace. She realized she had doubled in size again. Her feet slipped and she stopped when she hit the stone stairs. Said stairs let out a sharp crack as they attempted to support her new 240 plus foot tall frame.


"Not Enough! I demand mo-AH! ARGH!" Marika screamed as pain flooded her mind. The visage of Elden Beast Glared back at her through her mind. She felt her power suddenly turn against her.
"No! It's mine! I'm free of you and your damnable Master! Give it to me! Give me your p-p-pow-" Marika's demand was cut off as a deafening explosion rocketed her backwards. She collapsed upon the hard stone tiles of the royal court below. The ground beneath her shattered, when Marika rose from the small crater she was in she was thankful to still be alive. She'd be more thankful if not for the headache, to which the Erdtree's bright glow was not helping.
"Wait, that's brighter than usual. What's happening?" Marika wondered as she watched the golden tree shimmer. Waves of light flowed downwards towards the roots. Then the earth began to shake. There was a horrendous sound, like a thunderstorm and an earthquake had decided to do battle. A sudden flash of light tore across the realm, flowing from the Erdtree's roots. Marika grimaced, she was already focusing her thoughts on the Elden Ring contained within her. Searching for any changes, but she was pretty sure of what just happened. A moment later she had her answer. As she had suspected the Erdtree, or more aptly the Elden Beast, had re-purposed the power she had tried to absorb. Since she contained the Golden orders matrix of power though the beast could act only through the Erdtree. That severely limited what the power could be used for. Apparently not wanting to risk it just lying around for Marika to steal again, The Elden Beast had flushed the power through the roots of the tree. In doing so, those souls waiting for proper death had been forced out and with enough power to stabilize them. What should have released spirits, had instead likely given a second chance to many creatures.


"Concerning, but not truly important. Despite all that power, there wasn't enough to revive any serious threats. Well not to me at least. Now then you glorified dandelion, I'll be taking that power back." Marika said standing up. She immediately noticed she was no longer towering over the nearby structures. She was a far more reasonable size. That shouldn't have bothered her really. She had spent all her life being a mostly normal sized person, yet for some reason it angered her greatly. She stepped forward and placed one hand on the tree only to be met with a hostile presence in her mind. The Elden Beast immediately tried to seize more power form her, to take the Great Rune the Tarnished had placed in her for itself. As the Envoy of the Outer Wills' power reached for her she felt no need to obey, and no pain from denying the creature its' wants. She smiled and pulled on the power in the Erdtree once more, The Elden Beast glared into her mind again. Suddenly fire flashed before her eyes, she released the tree immediately.
"You blasphemous little..ugh. Fine, be that way." Marika said gently massaging her burned wrist.
"Didn't peg you for a fan of fire. It doesn't matter, I still have this rune and with it my freedom. I just need to acquire power now." Marika said as she exited the throne room. Walking down to her bed chambers she began thinking of ways she could obtain more power.


CHAPTER 2: To Be A Goddess


Marika lounged on her bed, it wasn't as comfortable as she remembered. Then again she rarely laid in it alone. Unfortunately she hadn't seen hide nor hare of the Tarnished since their unfortunate accident. Never one to be idle, she busied herself with studying the Elden Ring and her new Great Rune. She unfortunately didn't have much power over the Ring anymore. Between the Beast and Radagon's efforts it didn't appear to respond to her will easily. It was still possible for her to alter the Golden order, It just required a lot of effort and focus. Neither of which she had much of, but she had a great way to accumulate more.
"Okay, So I can't start in Atlus. The people see a few minor erdtree's go disappearing and I'll have panic throughout the lands between. Caelid is reasonably desolate, and if their tree's go missing they're almost certain to blame the scarlet rot." Marika thought aloud as looked over map. It had taken a few hours to gather up the materials she needed and get things in order. Those few hours had paid off though, as she now had a plan. A good plan in her own opinion, which as God Queen and soon to be completely free and unchallenged Goddess of this land, was the only opinion that really mattered.
"Now then there's two tree's. I can get there in a few days. Can't risk using the sites of grace, not while the Beast is watching the Erdtree so closely." Marika picked up a blank sheet of parchment and began copying the map before her. Marking out the best route for her journey. She had originally thought to just walk outside and start demanding runes. Unfortunately she underestimated what being away so long had done to the minds of her subjects. After she beat the seventh one screaming about her being imposter to death with her bare hands. The rest of her subjects had started attacking on sight. It was flattering to know they would tolerate no imposters to her name or title. It was disheartening and aggravating to realize she had been dormant so long no one believed her to be who she said she was.


All this led to her new plan. The Erdtree may be off limits, for now, but she could still draw power from the minor erdtree's scattered throughout the land. She'd have to kill a few tree avatars, and maybe some other challenges. Maybe even some subjects if they got in the way, or questioned her identity again, or pointed at her openly naked state and mocked her appearance again. Okay maybe the last one was her fault for not putting on gown before stepping out into the capital to make her demands. Still, none of these issues were insurmountable and she was nearly ready to set out.
"I just wish that Tarnished would come back. Oh well, they did their part, I can't be too upset. Anyway, time to go take back my kingdom." Marika rolled up the parchment, grabbed a nearby haversack and started towards the door.


"I still feel like I'm forgetting something." She said as she started down the capital street.
"There's the heretical whore! Look at her, no shame at all! Attack!" Came the cry of a few soldiers and knights passing by on patrol.
"Oh right, clothes." Marika said as a group of four attacked her. Two knights, and two foot soldiers. The soldiers threw lighting pots while the knights advanced with their shields up. Marika caught the incoming pots and hurled them at the left most knight. Surprise evident on their face, many of them probably didn't even know you could do that. The knight stumbled back as their cohort charged forward. Marika caught their hammer midswing and simply held them in place.
"Really, does this not tell you anything? I can hold you in place with one hand. Is that not sufficient to prove my power?" Marika asked. Her answer came in the form of a headbutt. She reeled back for a moment , releasing the hammer. The second knight recovered and moved to flank her. Marika grit her teeth and simply took a step forward, grabbing her opponents hammer and sending them tumbling forward from the force of her tug. She turned and threw the hammer point blank in the second knight's shield. The knight screamed as there was a horrendous crack and his arm bracing the shield fractured.


Marika struck a pose before she issued a final chance to surrender.
"Bow before your God Queen and I'll consider forgi-" She was cut off as a volley of lightning pots struck the back of her head. She let out a frustrated breath and turned towards the foot soldiers. She dashed forwards, arms held out to her side and hit the men at full speed. A trick she learned from her first husband. He called it a lariat, though she wasn't sure why as no rope was involved. As each soldier died there was a flash of gold. Runes, as they left this mortal coil they left behind some residual power. Marika shuddered, she wanted nothing more than to absorb that power. She resisted the temptation. She didn't want her followers thinking she was a monster who was going to start devouring their souls. Instead she turned around to find the two knights had recovered completely, though the one wasn't using his shield anymore. They charged her, and she simply slid forward into a crouch. Extending her leg in a sweep as she did, knocking both assailents prone. Neither had a chance after that, two quick stomps and they too were sent to the Erdtree for processing.
"Okay Marika, get it together. Step one: Clothes. Step two: Go adventuring." She said marching back into her bed chambers.


***Caelid Limgrave Border***
"I really must have a talk with Malenia about this. Assuming she's still alive." Marika said, staring at the wasteland that was Caelid. She had known something terrible happened out here. Even as she hung inside the Erdtree she felt the land and the souls cry out in pain. She just hadn't realized how terrible it truly was until now. She looked herself over one last time before entering Caelid. She had her hammer, a greatbow, a pair of golden bracers, a large haversack filled with various items for her journey. Some craftable ingredients for throwing darts, fire pots, arrows, and plenty of boluses. Most importantly she had a new outfit. She had to cannibalize more than one piece from her wardrobe to create her new attire. Which was fine as long as it served its purpose. The gown she wore was simple and allowed for plenty of mobility. Made from sturdy purple cloth, inlaid with golden runes and backed by sewn in chainlinks. It was essentially two wide straps of cloth open in the middle front that criss crossed in the back. Sewn into a large sash for a belt, while the bottom part had cuts running up both sides. The splits ran clear to the top of her thighs so as to not impede movement at all. She had gone to great extent to include extra material. Tucked and secured in the sash over her waist. It should allow the outfit to grow with her to some extent once she started absorbing power. She was rather proud of her creation, despite the words the second set of guards she had encountered had used to describe it. Those words didn't matter though, as the fashion opinions of the dead aren't that relevant.


"Skimpy my glorious ass. Ungrateful little sell swords. They didn't even mention the boots, tells me where their minds were." Marika grumbled as she strode into Caelid proper. The only good thing about the blighted land was how easy it was to find the minor erdtree's. The twisted land devoid of life didn't have the foliage or fauna to hide the presence of the once majestic trees. The first tree was very close to the border, she simply had to detour around some of the locals. Terrible looking walking corpses, she wasn't sure if they were actually ones that live in death or just people horribly twisted from the rots' influence.
"Taking this tree's power and fixing this place is going to take high priority on my future task." She said walking by a hillside. She encountered her first real opposition to her quest. A group of guardians had gathered before their tree. Spears drawn and pointed directly at her.


"Oh come now, surely the acolyte vanguards of the Erdtree are not so rotted they don't recognize their Goddess." Marika said glaring at the small group of people. One near the front of the formation spoke, its voice sounded like wood splintering.
"We know who you are, Marika. Traitor to the Golden Order, Usurper of the Erdtree and its ilk. And you shall not defile this sacred place."
"Traitor? I am the Golden Order. My word is law, you will stand aside while I put this twisted rotted abomination out of its misery." Marika replied, anger seeping into her tone.
"She threatens the tree! The message from great roots was true. How sad a day in these lands. Kill her!" The lead guardian croaked as he and his cohorts charged forward.


Marika drew a golden circle in the air before her, light lingering in the space where her hand passed over. Then with a quick swing of her hammer she shattered it. Spraying delicate flecks of gold into the air before her. All but two of the guardians had been caught in the attack and stunned. She followed up her swing with a quick hand motion, raising an open palm and seizing the air before her. A small golden mote caught in her palm began to glow and soon exploded in her grasp. The tiny lights all around her enemies did likewise. In moments a thousand tiny explosions tore her foes to shred. Save for the two that had swerved wide during their charge. They were now in position to flank her. Each lunged at the same time. Marika saw the attack coming and turned just enough that one spear passed in front of her and the other behind her.
"Shame, but I suppose your cultic devotee's not warriors. For the record, someone good at fighting would have been sure to cross the spears. Making it all but impossible to dodge." Marika shifted a leg behind her and reversed the grip on her hammer.
"Otherwise you risk something like this happening." She said casually as she brought her hammer up. It connected with the guardians' jaw and they crumpled. She then turned as her arm reached full extension and brought the hammer down directly onto the other creature's head. As the last one died she watched their bodies vanish, golden sworls dancing in the wind. Marika inhaled and sucked up the runes. A sweet warmth washed over her, rejuvenating her. She looked carefully at her form.


"No changes, makes sense. Those devoted fools probably fed every ounce of their own power to the damn tree. Speaking of which." Marika continued forward, approaching the minor erdtree. She frowned when she saw the two story tall monstrous plant in front of it.
"Of course. It'd be hoping for too much to think you freaks hadn't revived." Marika said as she fished around in the bag. She pulled out a golden seal in the shape of a stylized M.
"Time for some fiery retribution you soul eating orchid." With that Marika focused her power and cast forth flame and fury from her open palm. Streams of fire rained forward onto her foe. Its barky hide blackened and cracked as it turned towards her. Leveling its enormous staff at her.


"Perish." Marika intoned as she cast forth more flame. The creature charged and leapt into the air. Taking the brunt of attack but bringing its full weight down upon Marika. In response she jumped skyward. Latching onto the creatures' now smoldering body. It landed hard, and she swore she felt her teeth rattle. It began to shake left and right trying to dislodge her. She thrust one hand into it and cast her flame incantation again, and again, and again. With each cast the creature became more and more desperate. Going as far as to fall forward and try and crush her. It was too late though, she had destroyed far too much of its body. As it fell, the power binding it dissipated and the roots and bark fell to flaming shambles. Marika rose from the literal ashes of her defeated foe. Awaiting her reward. Imagine her shock when the strands of gold recessed away from her. Retreating towards the minor erdtree.


"You dare?" Marika shouted half bemused, half angered. She stepped forward and plunged an arm directly into the giant tree.
"I will not be denied! I may not be able to devour the Erdtree whole. But you are no Erdtree. I will take what is mine, no objections." Marika shouted as she focused on her goal. She could feel the power inside the tree. There was less there than she thought, but the damn thing was blighted by rot. She supposed she should be happy there was any power left at all. She focused on the Elden Ring and specifically the new Great Rune within her. She inhaled deeply and felt the power of the tree flow towards her. Her eyes flew open and she nearly dropped to her knees as her body was flooded with power.
"Oh, Oh yes! That feels amazing!" She let out in breathy gasps as she felt her body rising.
She was growing again, and fast. Just like with the Erdtree before. She had already passed 10ft tall. She took another pull and let out a delighted squeal as she shot up another two feet.
"So good! It has only been a few days but I forgot how good this feels. More! Give me more!" Marika shouted but her tone was light hearted and giddy. Her body shuddered and in one last spurt she grew easily half again her current size.


Far above the minor erdtree began to shrivel and wilt. Crumpling inward upon itself as Marika sucked every last drop of life from it. As it shrank, she grew, and before long she was over twice as tall as when she started this endeavor. Now standing an impressive 16 ft tall she felt the flow of power slowing. She let out a hungry groan.
"No! Don't stop. I want it all. Every. Last. Drop!" Marika snarled and pulled on the spirit of the tree with her own will. It was the last straw, the entire tree crumpled to ash and imploded. Leaving only dead bark and rot behind. The last surge of power hit Marika, and promptly bypassed most of her body and flooded into her rear.
"Wait, what! Hey now that's not -ah!- not what su-su-supos-ooh' ohh! Ohhhhh!" Marika released a very un-lady like sound as she felt her ass begin to swell. If she thought her growth had been quick it didn't have anything on this. She clutched her cheeks and squeezed trying to control the growth. Only to be met by the sudden feeling of her ass surging outward. Flesh spilling out from between her fingers. Plumping larger and rounder, then suddenly tightening and pulling into a more shapely form.


Marika sat down, which proved to be a mistake. As she repressed another sharp moan. She wriggled back and forth on her plump new ass. Enjoying the waves of pleasure it sent pulsing through her.
"Note to self. Growing leaves oneself....sensitive." a few more moments passed and finally the euphoric feeling faded. It still felt good, just not incapacitatingly good.
She sighed and rose to her feet.
"Okay. One down, one to go." She said marching forward. Finally noticing the ravenous looking group of enormous canines and Caelid crows lining the hillside. She realized that her recent outbursts may have been louder than she realized. Fortunately for Marika her new size allowed her to cover ground much faster than before. That rate nearly tripled when you were running for life from every angry bird and hungry dog in the Land of Caelid.


"Stupid, oversized, evil Avians. Damn bloodthirsty hounds. When I get done here your species is going to have an extinction event. Named Marika!" The God Queen shouted, waving her small hammer in frustration. It wasn't that she couldn't take such monsters in a fight. On the contrary, she already defeated the first group that beset upon her. Truth be told that group had given her quite a workout, and the sound battle had drawn the attention of even more of the creatures. One versus six was a mistake, One versus thirty? That's a death sentence. Fortunately all that blind running for her life had left her very close to her objective. She gazed upon the next tree. This one seemed healthier than the last.


"Excellent, I could use a good meal after that kind of workout." Marika said, licking her lips.
She marched forward noting her boots were unbearably tight. She doubted they would survive her next growth spurt. The guardians of the tree flung themselves at her with reckless abandon. She swatted them down like the pests they were. Approaching the next Tree Avatar she noted it was still bigger than her, though not by much. It also heard her coming and turned to face her. Apparently being 18 ft tall took a toll on one's stealth. She loosed her hammer and prepared for a fight.


"Alright you blighted eyesore. Submit, or I'll turn you into an ugly ottoman." Marika taunted. She wasn't sure at first if the Tree Avatars actually understood insults. Then the creature charged and she was relatively certain they did. It swung its massive staff towards her. She stepped in and grabbed the staff by the haft with one hand and locked her stance.
"Give up. My first consort was a barbarian warlord. I've seen rougher foreplay than this sorry attack of yours." Marika said as she brought her hammer into the creatures' side. It trailed sparks of gold and an explosion of light erupted when it struck her enemy. Marika didn't let up, she swung her hammer again and again, each time taking chunk after chunk out of the creatures' immense bulk. It was on her fourth swing she realized two things. One, she may have underestimated the creatures' fighting prowess. Two despite her current size she was not nearly as heavy or strong as the humanoid plant monster.


The monster lifted its staff and she went with it. It then proceeded to slam the staff and Marika into the ground. Marika felt the impact, it wasn't pleasant, but it was surprisingly less bone shattering than she expected it to be.
"Guess this rune reinforced body has more perks than I initially suspected. Okay then, new plan." She said as the monster lifted its staff once more. Marika twisted around the staff , gripped the top of it and lifted herself up. There she balanced on one hand, the monster didn't seem impressed so it brought the staff down as hard as it could once more.
Marika released her grip and fell towards the creature's head. Drawing another golden circle in the air directly above it. She brought her hammer straight down shattering the rune and sent every single shard directly into her foe. Once more she triggered the explosion of light and the monster's entire body was filled with an eerie golden light. The creature fell to its knees and collapsed into brambles and motes of gold. Marika watched its power return to the tree behind her.


Slowly she rose and sauntered up to the huge tree. With every step anticipation was building. She felt the area between her thighs begin to warm, then moisten.
"Okay, maybe it's been a while. Priorities, first devour tree for godlike power. Next, find that damn tarnished and squeeze their head between my thighs till one of us pops." Marika said as she plunged her left arm into the minor erdtree. Again she was greeted by power, and again she drew it all into herself. She felt her whole body light up in pleasure and fire. It was a bit less tolerable than before, but she soon recognized the sensation.
"Mmm, that's right. I remember this feeling, time for a little pain and a lot of gain." Marika said as she felt her core tighten. Her shoulders and traps drew tighter and moments later she felt her whole body pulse with pressure. It felt like she was being constrained, then with a second pulse her form expanded in every direction.
"Yes! Bigger! Stronger!" Marika shouted as her breathing became labored. Apparently absorbing power didn't get any easier as she grew. And did she ever grow. 18ft became 20...24...28...32...36...every few seconds her body gorged on divine power and rose higher and higher. Her gown began to tighten, it had nearly reached the limits of the extra material she had built into it. A sudden burst of power marked by the tree crumpling marked the end. She shot up another 8 ft and stopped at an immense 44ft tall.


"C'mon, c'mon. I know it's not done. Grow, grow!" She shouted as her muscles began to twitch rapidly. Then it felt like something inside her popped. Her once tone lean form began to swell larger, muscles bulging bigger and firmer. Over the course of maybe thirty seconds Marika had gone from sorta fit to freaking swole. She flexed an arm and smiled as she watched her biceps rise and fall. She looked down and tensed her core and began to count.
"...4...5...6...very nice. I bet this would leave Godfrey speechless. Well actually, he probably just call it a good start. Stupid good looking jacked mountain of man." Marika shook her head. Clearing her thoughts that were quickly trending to lewder end of the spectrum.
"No. No time for that. I need more power. Another tree. Time to double back to Limegrave and its southern isle." Marika said, turning. She took a startled step back when she saw what was behind her.


"Right, you freaks are attracted to loud noise." She said looking at the veritable platoon worth of giant mutated hounds and huge monstrous ravens. None of them were even close to her size but some of the biggest were easily a quarter her size.


There were also fifty of them.


"Now let's be reasonable. I'm sure your animal instincts are informing you that I'm a goddess and this is a bad idea. So why don't you just use those flight or fight instincts and GO THE HELL AWAY!" Marika screamed the last part at the top of her lungs hoping to intimidate the murderous band of rot infested wildlife. The group of beasts flinched at her shout. The next thing Marika knew the air was filled with roars and screeching as they all charged her at once.


CHAPTER 3: A Little Overleveled For Limgrave


*** Limgrave Caelid Border ***


Marika took a running leap over the low smoldering brick wall that marked the barrier between Limgrave and Caelid. She cleared a good sixty feet as she did. When she slammed onto the ground the earth cratered slightly beneath her. She didn't slow for a second. She rose up running, tree's to her left and right collapsed as she brushed past them. She was fairly certain she had lost the murderous band of giant wildlife that had been pursuing her. She was also acutely aware she could keep going and felt no need to stop running until she couldn't see that forsaken hell hole called Caelid.


"Never going back there. Deranged freaking beasts. What kinda lunatic attacks someone four times their size?" Marika said as she finally slowed her pace. She took a moment to straighten her gown. It had held up remarkably well all things considered. Only a few minor tears here and there. Most of which she suspected from a few lucky shots from those stupid dogs. Not from her own exertions or size increase.
"When I reach my full size I'm going to fix that whole place. With one well placed sit. You hear me Caelid! I will grind you under my perfect ass!" Marika shouted. Only to flinch when a nearby bird squawked, shocked by the volume of her voice. Marika looked around and found a perfectly normal sized bird in a tree at shoulder height.
"Watch it tweety, or Limgrave will be next." Marika said as she took a deep relaxing breath. She needed to calm down. She had work to do, and such shouting and crude threats were unbecoming of a queen.


Looking around she saw the two minor erdtrees that populated Limgrave. It was practically impossible to miss them. They towered hundreds of feet tall, with leaves of gold. These two specimens were healthy, and Marika could hardly wait to get her hands on their power. Despite being closer to the tree surrounded by forest she opted to go for the tree farther south. Such an act was simply her following her divine instincts. Definitely not because she wanted at least one landmass between her and Caelid at the moment. She set off on her journey going around the forest and passing along the edge of the lake. It took barely a few minutes of walking at her current size. She took a moment to look back and admire just how much distance she had covered. She doubted a cavalry unit could run her down if she actually chose to sprint. Especially not with all those large awkward divits in the ground.


"Wait, what are those? Oh, footprints." Marika looked down and realized her sheer size came with a few drawbacks.
"I swear by my name as God Queen of these lands. If I hear one fat joke upon my return, someone's getting crushed." She rambled as she continued onward. Passing over a fortified bridge carefully. Wincing when she heard the stones groan beneath her weight. She walked carefully over the guards stationed there who in a surprising display of common sense did not attack her. After a moments thought she turned and addressed them.
"I can see your bravery is well tempered by wisdom. We are in need of such men and women at the capital. Make way there and I shall make you vassals of my new reign." Marika spoke formally and politely. Yet her words seemed less of an offer and more of a command. The soldiers were broken out of their silence when one of them started screaming.


"It's true! I told you the rumors were true! The bronze temptress is impersonating our goddess! Att-Aaaaaa...." The soldiers' voice trailed off as one of his compatriots pushed him off the bridge.
"So sorry about that mi'lady." the soldier spoke, her voice shaking a little. Marika eyed the small woman and stepped forward smiling.
"Um, my g-goddess! Sorry my goddess!" The woman half shouted falling to her knees. Marika's smile widened. This was exactly what she wanted. Finally someone who recognized her and acknowledged her. She looked around, the girls fellow soldiers had all kneeled before her heads bowed.
"What absolutely wonderful little subjects. Your obedience today may very well have saved the lands between." She spoke and waved a hand over all them. As she did she tapped into the Elden Ring within her. Altering the Golden Order slightly. She felt power leave her and watched as a golden light drifted lazily down towards the soldiers below. It looked almost like sparkling snow. When it touched the soldiers they were changed. The flakes of gold landed on their armor and spread over them, granting them golden attire. Many of them rose feeling invigorated, one drew his sword and marveled at how it shined, emitting its own golden light.


The group heard a sudden gasp. All eyes turned to the female who had been kneeling. Shocked looks abounded as her armor turned gold and then that golden light seeped into her very being. Marika let out a small grunt as she felt a sharp loss of power. She watched as the nearby stone towers attached to the bridge seemed to rise higher.
Did I just...shrink? Marika thought to herself. Before she could think further on the matter she heard a moan and the sound of leather and chain breaking. She turned her head back to the female soldier who was currently glowing, and growing. The woman let out a nearly orgasmic moan as she fell to her knees. The glow from her body intensified and she began to swell larger. She rose to her feet and braced herself against the side of a tower and marveled as she looked down on her male compatriots.
"My goddess, th-thank yo -uh-!" She let out another short gasp and everyone present heard the acute sound of her britches splitting. It was followed by an intense and lustful moan that she tried to stifle. While her fellow soldiers watched as the 7ft tall womans' frame began to inflate with muscle. A moment later her chest shuddered.


The woman threw her arms over her shirt and held her chest tight.
"N-no. That's plenty my queen I'm, I'm.." she began to speak but her breasts headed not her concern as they began to balloon larger. Whatever size she was before she left if in the dust as soft supple flesh began to rise up around her arms. Barely contained by the linen shirt she wore. She took a startled step back and nearly fell from the bridge. To her allies credit they didn't even hesitate. Four men shot forward and grabbed her arms and legs. Pulling her back towards the bridge. Only to meet a new challenge as she shot up another 3 ft. Her allies soon found themselves trying to lift 900 pounds of amazon. It almost looked like it would end in disaster until Marika's enormous arms cupped around the whole group. Easily pulling them back from the brink.


The girl, now completely naked, kneeled and thanked her goddess. Marika smiled as she watched two of the men throw their golden cloaks over her.
"Enough. I have chosen you. I want you and your cadre to go back to the capital and secure my chambers. I shall return once I am finished here." Commanded Marika and the group of soldiers quickly made haste towards the capital. Marika smiled and then looked at herself. She ran her fingers gently over her own, averaged sized breasts. Frowning, she shook her head once.


"Enough, what am I? Some petty court princess. No, I think not. Though I guess this power isn't infinite." Marika pondered on that last part as she continued towards the minor erdtree. At her size the walk would have taken maybe five minutes. Turns out you can cut that time down drastically when you're tall enough to simply step up and over the hillsides. She was approaching the tree quickly when she saw movement along the huge roots nearby. More guardians, rallying to the defense of their tree. Marika rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers as they grouped up and charged her. Their entire V formation burst into flame. She continued forward and found the next Avatar of the tree awaiting her.


"I don't suppose I could convince you to acknowledge your God Queen and bow down?" She asked politely. The monster responded by twirling its staff and slamming it into the ground. A golden explosion followed, releasing a series of golden missiles towards her. Marika batted them away with her bare hands. She really hadn't even needed to go that far. As the host of the Elden Ring her resistance to holy energy meant she was practically immune to such attacks. She walked forward slowly, smiling at her opponent. The monster, despite being a good 20 plus feet tall, didn't even come up to the cusp of her breasts.
"Time for a little revenge. What did the last two do to me? Oh right, they did this." Said Marika as she reached out and grabbed the creatures' staff. She hoisted it into the air, monstrous tree and all, then proceeded to slam it back into the ground.
"And then this!" Marika leapt into the air raising her legs as she did. Aiming her landing directly onto the tree. Her ass collided with the monsters' oaken hide. She felt it begin to panic, splintering under her weight.


"That's right, Bow! One way or another you will submit to your Goddess!" Marika said, grinding her ass back and forth. Crushing the monster trapped beneath her immense divine cheeks. Marika felt a sudden squirming sensation. She looked down at her opponent only to find it missing.
"Don't suppose you had the wisdom to die gracefully and save me some trouble?" She asked aloud. Just as a discorporated mass of vines wrapped around her face. Sealing her mouth and throttling her neck. Marika panicked, grasping at the vines trying to pull them off. She had never known these creatures to display such tactics. Hell she hadn't even known they could alter their body state so dramatically. Perhaps this attack was so rare because they only used it on larger, more powerful foes. Which means only giants and dragons would be privy to knowing about it.


As the mass of vines squeezed harder Marika began to calm down. She was running out of breath, but the vines weren't squeezing all that hard. So she wasn't in pain, the attack had startled her, and when that shock passed she was able to think clearly once more. Okay think, what is my situation? Marika mentally ran through her current predicament. She had limited time, no good weapon, and insufficient strength to remove the creature. It was far more damaged than her, resistant to holy, weak to fire. Marikas' thoughts lingered on that last part for a moment. She had an awful idea for how to remove the creature. She retrieved her incanting seal and held her hand directly before her face. Closing her eyes she channeled the power of the order and unleashed a point blank blast flame directly at herself. The air quickly filled with the scent of charred wood and she could breathe again. She stumbled back coughing as her first few breaths she took were filled with smoke. After a few moments she got her breathing under control. Now she just needed to get her temper under control.


She looked left and right. Making sure not a soul was in sight. When she was satisfied she was alone she went on a tirade. Cursing her opponent, the Erdtree, the Outer Will who had made them. Nearly three full minutes later she was finally winding down.
"...bullshit attack, that has no right to be so damn lethal. Look at me! I'm a freaking mountain of muscle and vigor and that thing damn near killed me. What vengeful and hate filled deity would condone such a thing!" Marika finished as she turned around and saw the minor erdtree. Offspring of the Erdtree, delivered by the Elden beast, vassal to the Outer Will.
"Oh right, that kind of deity." She said as she marched up to the tree. It was still amazing. At 44 ft tall she was still barely a twentieth of its size. Which would do nothing to stop her from draining every last ounce of power from it.


She threw her fist forward and smiled as the bark shattered around her arm. Once again she felt the essence contained in the tree. Once again she pulled it into herself. Her eyes lit up with a golden light. She nearly backpedaled away when the power came rushing into her.
"Merciful heavens. There's so much here!" Marika shouted smiling wide. Her body began to tremble, her skin shown with a dull light. Then in one enormous burst of growth she rockted upwards.
"Ohhh YESSS!" She screamed as she doubled in size. She could still feel power thrumming within the ancient tree.
"No holding back! Its my power now! My realm! My world!" She laughed as more power flooded into her. She felt a warming sensation building in her chest. She looked down at her breasts smiling. That smile turned quickly to an awkward look of surprise, she was completely naked. She hadn't even registered that her gown had been torn to shreds by her latest growth spurt. She placed her free hand over her chest to cover herself. A flash of pleasure shot through her, and her nipples hardened instantly.


Marika let out a small gasp as she spoke
"Oh right, growing makes me -ah!- sen-sen sitiveeee!" She bit down her lip to try and restrain herself. Pushing against her arms her breasts had begun to swell. Growing more supple, expanding faster and faster.
"Okay that's fine girls. D is a wonderful siz-AH! Okay E is good t-t-toooohhh!" Marika broke into a deep lustful moaning. The larger her tits grew the more sensitive they became
Simply pressing against her arm was stimulating enough to send her into a pleasure induced fit.
"Hah, hah, enough! I am a queen. Not a lady of the night. Wonderful as this feels body, you will cease this! I am a delicate, perfectly balanced, walking portrait of femininity." Marika stated. Unfortunately for her, her rebellious assets must have taken offense to such ideals. For her chest began to rumble.
"Hey no. Were you not listening? I said that's big enough!" Marika said, reaching for the power of the Elden Ring. She needed to change this before it got out of hand. The rumbling in her chest seemed to settle after a moment.
"Oh, good. For a second there I thought-" but Marika never got a chance to complete her sentence as her tits suddenly shot outward with untold force. Tripling in size in seconds, the sudden shift in weight sending her toppling forward. As she fell she watched as the minor erdtree in front of her shriveled up and collapsed into dried tinder and ashes.


"Well played tree. I suppose as far as revenge goes that's probably the best you could do, all things considered." Marika pushed herself to her knees. Looked down at her breasts and gently began to fondle herself.
"Mm! Yep, still sensitive, and huge. Seriously, who needs tits this big?" She said still massaging her now G cup sized titties. She continued her massage for another minute feeling heat begin to build between her legs.
"Then again...no. No, I still have things to do.
There will be time for such thoughts later." She said, rising to her feet. She took a glance around to orient herself. As she started back towards northern Limgrave she marveled at just how small the world around her was becoming. At 88 ft tall Marika could both see for miles and be seen for miles. She marched back across the country side and noticed the tree's shaking. A smile spread on her lips, the earth now trembled beneath her every step. It was an empowering feeling. The world had always bent to her will, but now it was happening without her even trying. The smile on her face grew wider and little more sinister with every step she took towards the next minor erdtree. She would continue growing bigger and more powerful. Until she was the uncontested God of this world. Whether that happened when she was a few hundred feet tall or a few thousand made no difference to her.


**North Limgrave Mistwood Forest**


Marika felt silly. She stared at the minor erdtree ahead of her. She was down on all fours and attempting to use the trees of the forest as cover. The problem being that she was still pretty visible even at this height. She watched as a few bears and a pack of wolves intentionally detoured around her gigantic form. Yes, she definitely felt like this behavior was silly, it was also necessary. She wasn't sure what was wrong with the particular erdtree. She simply knew that something was wrong. Oh sure it looked like any other minor erdtree. Hundreds of feet high, leaves alight with a golden glow. Upon her arrival she had yet to be assaulted by a group of guardian tree fanatics. While she could believe they were absent, likely eaten by a rune bear or something, she could not accept that there was no Tree Avatar. This tree for all apparent purposes appeared to be unguarded.


"I refuse to believe it's this easy. Every single tree has had defenses set up so far. You're not fooling me, you arboreal abomination." Marika muttered under her breath as she observed the tree further. She had been at this for nearly twenty minutes. Circling slowly around her prey. Noting everything in the area. Absolutely nothing seemed out of place. So as she knelt there, barely obscured by the tree's, she realized she needed to take action. She couldn't just sit here all day waiting for something to reveal itself. She sighed deeply as she approached the giant tree.
"Okay. Easy does it." She said, carefully reaching out to the tree. Her eyes darted back and forth, on the lookout for any sudden movement. No creatures sprung forth from the underbrush, no great creature emerged from thin air to battle her. Instead her hand gently made contact with the minor erdtree. She immediately felt the power within the tree, a low constant thrum that spread from the tree up her arm.


There was a harsh cracking sound. With no warning the bark of the tree morphed and split. Vines covered in strong resistant bark wrapped around her hand then raced up her arm. In seconds she was bound in place.
"I knew it! I knew it was too good to be true! Leave go of me!" Marika shouted, yanking her arm back. The vines refused to loosen, instead as she pulled more and more spilled out of the huge tree. They continued to make their way up her arm and around her shoulder. Spreading downward and slowly binding her legs as well. Then she felt the most awful sensation. All the heat began to leave her body. A chill ran through her,. starting in her extremities. She clenched her teeth and felt a sudden weariness set in. The vines binding her began to glow, traces of gold visible in the crevices of the bark. Without warning they began to expand. While she began to shrink.


The lands between are not a peaceful place. Many travelers, native or not, could inform you that one must be ready to do battle at a moment's notice. That when the moment comes you must not freeze up. Despite this agreed upon sentiment, there are of course two schools of thought regarding how to best ensure survival. While people are easily capable of utilizing both methods they do tend to resort to one when suddenly pressed.
It can be either method, it is really just dependent on the individual. The first method requires that a person retain a calm and collected mindset. Analyzing their situation, and attempting to rectify it with minimal force. The second method is to utilize overwhelming ferocity. Pouring everything you have into a sudden counter. Aiming to destabilize your opponent's assault or tactics. Queen Marika believed in utilizing both methods, as the superior method was often dictated by the context of the situation. That said, she also respected and admired the barbarian warlord Hora Loux enough to make him her first consort. So it shouldn't have come to a surprise to anyone in the lands between how the God Queen would react when actually faced with a surprise threat.


"You tratorious leech! I will set this whole forest ablaze!" Marika shouted even as she lost another few feet of height. She didn't have access to her seal, but she didn't need it. She had access to the most powerful seal ever forged. Directly tapping into the Elden Ring she felt her power surge. At the same time the vines entangling her began to thicken and expand at an alarming rate. She focused, willed fire to be her very breath, and released a cloud of flames upon her foe point blank. The tree began to burn, yet its thievery of her power continued. She dwindled down to a mere 78 ft tall. Her whole form released a pulse of gold and as she took in a deep breath. Marika released a roar as fierce as any dragon, and fire erupted from her mouth. Still she shrank, but the tree before was nearly done. Blackened bark began to crack and fall to ashes. One more attack out to do it.


At least that's what she thought. Until she saw a number of small beetles come pouring out of the bushes around the tree. Each rolling a ball of gold and red debris. They swarmed the tree and cracked their gifts over its wounds. The tree began to glow with a brilliant red light and fresh bark and sap poured forth from its wound. Solidifying and undoing all the damage she had just done.
"You have got to be kidding me." Marika said as she felt her anger growing. Was she truly about to be beat by a tree? Not an avatar, not a group of guardians, or some zealous follower of the Outer Will. But a freaking tree? As she was stewing in this anger she suddenly felt the vines binding her begin to move. At some point they had reached the ground and rooted her in place, now they were crawling back up her legs, reinforcing her bindings.


One such root was working itself dangerously close to her most sensitive area.
"Stop! Cease this, I am Queen of these lands! Don't you da-AH!" Marika meant to be upset. She was of course heavily offended by where the root had decided to lodge itself. It was just really hard to try and think through the blinding amount of pleasure that shot through her when said root contacted her more sensitive areas.
"S-s-stahhhp. Do not, do not..." Marika began to say; but her very thought was cut off as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. She hadn't understood just how frustrated she had been. Sure the sudden swelling of her ass and tits previously had nearly sent her into such a state. But she had assumed it was a side effect of absorbing the power. That it was reinforcing and enhancing everything. From her body's durability, to sensitivity, to her mental resistance. That once her body absorbed the power and distributed it she would just be normal, albeit bigger. She hadn't considered that perhaps she was just suppressing or ignoring her own lust. This new revelation had few effects on her current situation.


First, it left her subconsciously grinding herself against her bindings. With each roll of her hips she was falling deeper and deeper into a state of sheer blissful satisfaction. Secondly, it left her screaming for her desire and channeling her will innately. Her desire to climax, her desire for more power, all of her wants began to blend together in her mind. This was made dangerous by the connection to the Elden Ring that she bore, the currently open and active connection.


"Yes, yes, fuck yes! More! MORE!" Marika screamed as golden light poured from her body. Translucent runes danced across her skin and she felt her whole form begin to expand. She felt the tree attempt to steal her power. In return she pulled against it and roared.
"No! Its mine! It's all mine! Give it to me! I demand power, and satisfaction! I need More!" Marika's eyes widened as power began to flow into her, obeying her lustful commands for more. Screaming in delight as she felt her body shudder and expand once more.
"Not enough! Bigger! Bigger!" She commanded and she felt her ass and tits begin to swell.
"Faster! More power! More growth! More pleasure! Satisfy your goddess! Satisfy me if its the last thing you do!" Marika flexed hard and shattering most of the vines binding her. Before she could move she felt a whole new sensation. A thickening and tightening between her legs. She suspected the tree was using its only remaining connection to try and subdue her. Glancing down she saw an unexpected sight. The tree wasn't thickening, she was. The once soft and smooth lips of pussy had swollen with power. Her bright pink clit glistened and bulged, growing larger and more sensitive with every passing second.


Marika blushed, yet she did not relent.
"More, fuck me that feels so good. Bigger then. If that's what it takes, then grow! I command it! Bigger, thiccer, mor-ah, ah, AHH!" Marika's commands broke into short intense screams of pleasure as her body eagerly obeyed her commands. Eyes closed, she bit down on her lower lip before letting out a scream. A scream of pure orgasmic delight. As she did so her entire body began expanding in every sense imaginable. Her throes of passion could be heard throughout all of Limgrave. Higher and higher she rose into the sky. Breasts and ass swelling, while love poured from between her legs. For nearly a minute straight she roared as her body experienced a climax befitting a goddess. Maybe ten minutes passed as she lay there basking in the afterglow of her endeavors. When she finally managed to collect herself she rose up to her full height. She gazed upon the world below her and the lands between were treated to a sound as ominous as it was pleasant. Marika's laughter.


Now standing a massive 125 ft tall, Marika's voice could be heard for miles. She reveled in her new size. Running a hand over her rear she gave it a gentle slap. Enjoying the sensation as it jiggled lightly. She brought a hand to her breasts and squeezed.
"Mm, even bigger than before. Goodness, whatever will I do about this? Mmm, and I feel so strong, barely exhausted at all. I bet I could..." Marika glided a hand down between her thighs. She knew she had just been satisfied, but she was curious. Sure enough pleasure shot through her again. She collapsed to her knees, shaking the land around here, sending nearby trees toppling.
"So good, mmm, I really could just, mmhmm." Marika began slowly massaging herself. She felt heat building between her legs becoming unbearable.
"I musn't, I have work to b-be abouuuuhh." Marika fell to the ground and began working herself harder.
"Then again, I won't -mh- be able to think straight if I don't take care of this right -mmm- Right away, I'm sure it won't -ah- take too long." Marika said as she worked herself towards a second climax.


Then a third...
A fourth, fifth...


The stamina of the goddess had grown nearly as large as she had. She continued her efforts regardless of what was happening around her. She needed this, she deserved this, and she would have it, and so much more.


CHAPTER 4: Hell Hath No Fury


**A few days prior**


Rennala floated through her chambers cradling her amber egg. The last memento from her beloved. It would be essential to restoring their love one day, she just knew it. It gave her hope, soothed her aching heart, and most importantly gave her a purpose. After all mages were dangerous beings when they were stable. Without stability, without purpose, a mage could go mad. A mage of her power losing it completely would be devastating. Fortunately as long as she had her amber egg, a sacred object linked directly to her beloved Radagon. She could withstand any trial or tribulation. So long as she had something to anchor her heart to.


Then the egg cracked.


Rennala looked down upon her amber idol. She watched in horror as the golden hue bled out of the egg and turned into a quickly vanishing mist. The entire thing blackened and crumbled to dust. Her left eye began to twitch erratically. Suddenly all of the memories, of love and loss, of battles fought, of the shattering and decline of the academy, they all came flooding back to her. She floated gently down to the ground. The tiny failures occupying the room scurried away from their queen. Sensing the imminent disaster that would soon befall anyone nearby.


The enormous double doors to the chambers opened wide. Two figures slowly strode forward.
"It's a waste of time. There's no one left inside that pretty little head of hers." Said the one in carian knight armor. Her voice soft, barely a whisper.
"She was the greatest mind this academy ever knew. If the reports are right we are going to need her." Replied a man wearing a Karolos helm.
"Reports? You mean rumors." The woman corrected.
"I mean the terrifying implications of Marika's return. We are in no state to wage another war with forces of the Erdtree." The male replied harshly.
"She's just one woman." The woman countered
"She's a goddess. If the reports-"
"Rumors."
"-information, regarding her is true she's more powerful than ever. You heard the...stories, they said she was as tall as a minor erdtree." The male finished as he cast the starlight sorcery. The area lit up and he was face to face with a dark wrinkled wall.
"Oh great, now illusions. At least the little ankle biters aren't here."
"Uh I don't think that's an illusion." The knight said, taking a step back.


Rennala looked down slowly at the two smaller people before her. She reached down and grabbed the closest one, hoisting him up to eye level.
"Marika?" She asked the man.
"My queen, you're lucid? Er that is to say..."
The mage fumbled for the right words. He certainly wanted an audience with her, just not like this.
"Did you say Marika has returned?" Rennala asked, her voice quiet and furious.
"Yes my queen." He answered quickly. "News has spread of the God Queen's return. But something is wrong." Spoke the knight below her. Rennala looked at the ashes of her once amber egg. Spilling out from between her fingers.
"Wrong? Yes little one, something is very, very wrong." Rennala said, stepping forward. If the egg was gone so completely something had happened to Radagon.
"Oh, so you know then?" The knight backed away as Rennala continued forward.
"Know what?" Rennala asked.


The mage she had been holding panicked as Rennala's grip tightened.
"They say she has stolen the power of Erdtree! Committed blasphemy of the highest order. Taken the power for herself. She was last reported towering over the capital city! That was hours ago, stars only know how much more powerful she's become. Please lady Rennala, the academy needs you once more." He gasped for air as Rennala released him. She opened her palm and from across the room her staff flew to her grip.
"This requires further investigation. Bring me a scrying pool and bottled starlight." Rennala commanded.
"My lady we have the pool. But the starlight, not so much." The female knight spoke. Earning her a sharp glare from the Carian Queen.
"We have it! Er, that is, we have shards of starlight. Surely that will suffice." The mage added quickly.
"Very well, tarry not. I wish to divine what's happening outside immediately." Rennala said. With that she began to rearrange the room. An eerie purple glow flowed from her hands, moving various books and furnishings. The mage and knight quickly retreated to gather the materials for their queen.


Word quickly spread of Rennala's return to lucidity. Soon the entire academy was ablaze with chatter. Two factions immediately began to form. One faction thankful to have a powerful mage at the command again. The other one angry at her return. It had been her lack of diligence that led to the academy's decline after all. None of this mattered to Carian queen though as she gazed into the
stone basin. The image displayed before her was Marika, she certainly was free and she looked different. That alone would be enough to start Rennala's blood boiling. The woman was a monster. Slave to the Outer Will, source of terrible trouble to her family, and man stealing bitch. Standing next to her the mage from earlier spoke up.


"How can you see this? The reports say this happened nearly two days ago." He stated, amazed at the magic happening before him.
"She's scrying, that's how." The female knight replied.
"Don't be dense, sword swinger. Scrying looks at long distances. She's looking into the past." He said.
"Careful or I'll swing this sword upside your skull bookworm." She shot back.
"Quiet both of you." Rennala said as she focused on her magic. It was true, she was looking into the past. While divination magic routinely sought to foretell the future, the reverse was also possible. In fact, Gathering information that already happened? That had already been witnessed by the stars in the sky? That was much simpler. All too often Rennala found people misunderstood the power of hindsight. Of course gazing into the past still carries risks, you may not like what you learn. As was the case with Rennala as she watched as Marika walked up to Erdtree and began to siphon its power.


"Starless void, its true! She's getting bigger!" The mage cried.
"Holy hell stones. That can't be good. What else is, wait is she...is she..." the female knight paused as she watched Marika's form begin expanding in more than just height. The God Queen's curves were becoming more exaggerated, bouncing and jiggling as they grew and grew.
"She is! She's growing in size and beauty! Wow, look at the size of those." The voice of mage snapped into silence as Rennala's head whipped around hard enough to dislodge her enormous headwear. The man backpedaled immediately, bumping into the knight as he did. He turned suddenly only to be met with a second glare.
"I um, that is. I think I shall abstain from further observation." He said turning to leave. He could feel at least one set of eyes still burrowing into his back.


Rennala continued to watch as Marika grew larger and larger. It didn't seem like anything would stop her. Until the Erdtree emitted a sudden burst of golden light. Sending the would be God Queen hurtling backwards. Rennala released a breath she didn't know she had been holding. She turned to the mage and spoke sternly
"You will fuel the scrying. Keep it running and keep me abreast of any changes that seem important." Rennala turned to the knight.
"You shall guard the door. I am not to be interrupted while I work." She then turned and began to telekinetically rearrange the room once more. The knight stepped forward
"My queen, in case anyone asks. Working on what?" She asked hesitantly.
"A way to keep us safe incase Marika decides to start another war." Rennala responded, waving her hand in the knight's direction. There was a startled cry as the knight was hurled out the doors that promptly slammed shut behind her.


Hours passed as Rennala threw herself into her sorcerous studies. The mage nearby keeping her informed as the scrying pool revealed more new and terrifying information about Marika. Not only had she survived the assault on the tree, she also ventured forth from the capital. Knowing she was active was bad enough. Watching her devour minor erdtree after minor erdtree to fuel her own power? Watching her growing larger and larger? That was almost the absolute worst case scenario. Watching her beauty expand right alongside her, that was the breaking point.


"Stupid blonde cow! Was having Radagon not enough?! Was simply being worshiped throughout all the lands too little?! Now she needs breasts as big as her ego?" Rennala practically screeched as she threw aside a modified glintstone. It shattered in a dazzling explosion of blue and green.
"Queen Rennala please calm down. I'm sure you will be able to complete your work. We have time, just try to stay calm, please." The weary mage pleaded. Keeping the scrying pool going had been as enlightening as it was taxing.
"Time! Oh no little mage. I'm afraid we are running out of time. The scrying has almost caught up to real time. And she just devoured the tree in south Limgrave. There is but one more tree between her and us." Rennala said, turning to face the smaller man. "Once she absorbs that tree where pray tell, do you think she'll head next?" The mage let out a small gulp before speaking.
"I guess Liurnia's tree would be next. If thats what worrying you then why not go there?"
"What good would it do. I've seen that power she's using the golden order to modify herself and the realm. The runes and tree's are just power. I understand all this but I can't replicate it." Rennala said as pulled her hair back. She had never bothered to put her hat back on, so now her hair had fallen down all around her. Hanging easily to her own waist. Given her height it was a considerable amount.


Silence reigned for a moment. Then a thought struck Rennala. She retrieved her Rune of Rebirth and placed it before her.
"My queen, you um, wanted to know when Marika acts. It looks like she's made her way to the final tree in Limgrave." The mage informed her.
"Silence. I think I'm onto something." Rennala said as she began to tap into the runes' power. She could feel the steady pulsating power within. Feel it and so much more.
"They're connected? Of course they are. They were once one object, now their pieces are missing. But what if..." Rennala flushed her power into the rune. Forcing her mana to follow the runic array. To flow like water, letting the rune pull and push on her power. Just like how the moon could pull and push the tides. She marveled as her own power created a blue tracing of the entire Elden Ring. Including a new addition, the strange and rather large rune responsible for Marika's new abilities.
"Yes, with this I can do it. I can replicate that rune. No I can replicate the entire Elden Ring. I-I can be..." Rennala didn't finish her statement. Partially because speaking around her rune while active could be dangerous. If she could tap into this matrix the reverse was true as well. Though mostly she stopped because Marika's screams of ecstasy had become too loud to ignore.


She turned and strode towards the scrying pool. Glaring at the enormous blonde woman displayed within. Then blushing when she realized the screams weren't from Marika gorging herself on power. Instead she found the shameless whore on her back hips bucking as she moved her hand over her crotch at vigorous rate.
"Is that normal?" The mage next to her asked. Not wanting to draw her ire, yet curious as to how much of Marika's condition was owing to her attitude versus her recent empowerment.
"For her, I'm amazed she made as far as she did. Being on her back is as natural for her as any harlot." Rennala answered.
"Uh-huh, if you say so my queen." The mage responded. Rennala barely paid any attention to him, watching as Marika satisfied herself again and again and again.
"How long has she been at this?"
"That would be orgasm nine...not that I'm counting." The mage added hastily when Rennala gave him a disapproving look.
"Oh he's counting. Half the damn academy is." Came the female knights' voice from outside the door. Rennala marched to the doors and pulled them open. As she did she realized just how well insulated her study had been. For the moment she opened the doors, she could hear Marika's screams of lust.


"Well at least this will buy me some time while I create and experiment with my new runic array." Rennala commented. As Marika's voice echoed loudly.
"Fucking yes! More! Fuck this world, fuck the golden order! Fuck Radagon and his damn tree. Fuck me!" Marika's proclamation quickly devolved into lustful screams of pleasure. The mage approached from behind.
"My queen, are you okay? You appear to be channeling an awful lot of mana."
"Get down you idiot!" The knight screamed as she tackled her cohort into the ground and away from Rennala. She had acted barely in time as Rennala released her mana in a burst of raw light that shattered the stonework of the academy. Sending deep cracks running into the floor and walls.
"She dared to say his name! To mock my love! I'll show her, I'll show everyone!" Rennala shouted as she motioned towards her makeshift lab. Glintstone, shards of starlight, and various spell components flew to her and swirlied around her.
"Where's that damn tree." Was the last thing anyone heard before Rennala took off flying across the landscape.


CHAPTER 5: Like A Gigantic Sorceress


Rennala flew full speed across the Liurnia lakes. It took no time at all for her to reach the minor erdtree to the west of the academy. She touched down and tried to focus her mind. Practicing sorcery while angry was rarely beneficial. Perhaps there was an argument for using anger while one was in combat. where anger could be channeled as fuel to help cast or used to grit through pain to finish a spell. When attempting something as complex as recreating a glintstone replicate of the reality altering Elden Ring though, it was not ideal.


"Okay, breath in, breath out. Focus, remain as steady as the moon. Drifting gracefully through the night." Rennala began to hum. A simple tune she was very familiar with. Perhaps the whole exercise in control would have even worked if not for the thunderous cries that filled the background.
"More! It feels so good! I can't, I won't stop! I deserve it, I deserve everything!" Marika's voice echoed followed by another chorus of orgasmic screams.
"Screw it! Screw grace! I want power! I want revenge! And I want it now!" Rennala snapped, as she flushed power into her great rune. Once more the entire magical matrix of the Elden Ring sprang into being. She began to channel more and more power into the runic array. She grabbed a large Glintstone and it melted, flowing like water around her hand and filling in the runic array. She then used her new pseudo rune to pull on the minor erdtree's power creating a channel between it and the rune. Hoping the power would flow into her newly created rune. Slowly she felt power begin to seep out of the tree.


Any other day Rennala would have waited calmly. Not today though, the constant echo's of Marika's efforts still sounded in the distance. So Rennala used her own power to pull against the minor erdtree's power.
"Give me your power, you wretched soul stealing sycamore." She cursed as she tried to metaphysically drag power from the tree. Much to her surprise it worked. The Runic array began to fill with a golden hue. Rennala smiled, a smile that faltered when the golden light didn't stop. It got to the area of the array containing her own great rune. From there it seemed to bleed outward into the air. Soon her entire magical construct was vanishing.
"What? No! where is it going? Power doesn't just vanish. Especially not that which is bound. I can still feel the Rune so it's stable. As a matter of fact I can feel it better now than...oh no..." Rennala pushed up the sleeve of her robe. Sure enough delicate lines of gold and blue were tracing up her arm.


"No, stop. Cease this! I need that array to tap into the order so I can fight Marika. Not be enslaved by her. Stop, staah!" Rennala fell to her knees as a wave of pure bliss washed over her. It felt like the warmth of being held by another on a cold starry night. With it came a hunger. A hunger she thought had vanished when Radagon left her all those years ago.
"Ohhh, no. I am not so...mmm." Rennala tried to resist. Her eyes fluttered and she felt something inside her burst. A moment later the power was flowing through the Runic array and directly into her. She let out a quiet moan of pleasure as she felt her whole body quiver.
"No please, I can't, I'll..." another wave of bliss washed over here. She felt her robes drawing tighter. Then another wave of power hit and she distinctly felt herself changing.
"If you won't stop. Then you leave me no choice." Rennala said and she stopped resisting. She drew in a breath and pulled as much power as she could from the minor erdtree. The tree shook, and then shriveled up. Going from perfectly healthy dead and decayed in seconds.


In those same seconds Rennala thought she might explode. Power pounded through her veins and she felt her body stretch out in every direction. The ground pulled away as her mage robes became tight enough to almost be painful. When she rose she understood what had happened. She had indeed copied the Elden Ring, a little too perfectly. Now the same thing happening to Marika was happening to her.
"Great, just great. What else could possibly go wrong?" Rennala was answered by the sound of a loud thud. She looked up and saw an avatar of the tree. Its staff slammed into the ground. Perhaps the most surprising part wasn't its anger, but the fact she was pretty certain she was nearly as tall as the monster.
"Oh right. You probably aren't happy about this." Rennala noted as the creature charged her.


Rennala raised her staff, staring at it. The darn thing was almost down to the size of a wand compared to her. She shrugged, it would have to do. The end of the staff began to charge with power and Rennala felt almost all of her mana vanish as she completed the spell. Comet Azure was an intense spell and could easily drain a mages mana supply, but Rennala was used to being able to sustain the casting for at least a full minute. So she was highly alarmed when she could only hold it for a scant few seconds. Almost as alarmed as the fact that the spell manifested in reverse. Instead of an enormous cerulean beam of energy blasting forth from her staff, there was a whirlpool of power that pulled in everything before it. Breaking the charging mass of vines and roots into dazzling blue and gold particles of light. Light that was greedily sucked up by the whirling energy before it dissipated.


"Well, effective I suppose. But why did it -ah- mmm!" Rennala's inquiry was cut short as she felt a pleasurable warmth spread through her body. She saw lines of blue and gold appear on her, glowing beneath her tight robes. She traced the patterns with her eyes, slender lines ran down her arms and merged at her chest. Creating an intricate, and familiar, design.
"Wait, is that? Is that the copy ring I made? I can't quite see. Curse this worthless robe, it barely fits and yet still obscures my efforts." Rennala tried to tug at cloth but it was far too tight now. Her outfit barely had enough give for her to move let alone slip it off. It hugged her hips and chest so tight it was practically see through.
"Rrr, enough!" Rennala said, standing up and flexing her arms back. She had simply meant to split the front however, she had severely underestimated how much force a 24 ft tall woman could output if they tried. Rather than split, her robe exploded off her. Dark fabric went flying and drifted lazily through the air. Rennala blushed as the cold air struck her skin eliciting an instant response from her nipples.


She glared at the falling bits of wardrobe. Until her eyes were drawn to a glow, one that was increasing in intensity. She returned to observing the markings on her chest. Sure enough, a blue and gold copy of the Elden Ring was cleanly tattooed across her bosom. Stretching down over her midsection and then tapering to light thin strands along her arms and legs. It was all very beautiful, she'd love to get a better look at it, and she'd love for it to stop glowing. As if on cue the glow vanished, the gold vanishing first, leaving only the blue tint of sorcery. Then in one sudden pulse of heat and pleasure Rennala grew. Her body expanded outward and upward in a short intense burst. She had easily gained another 10 ft. During the process of which, she barely got her hands over her mouth in time to restrain her moans. No wonder Marika fell to the ground screaming in lust. If this was how good it felt to absorb power from a single tree and its avatar, it was a wonder the blonde bitch wasn't still screaming in lust.


"Again! Oh by my power it's getting better with each, each, AHH!" Marika's voice echoed in the background.


Rennala was about to comment on that when she suddenly felt her chest fill with heat. She looked down and watched as her slender form began to fill out. It wasn't much, but even simply moving up a cup size was amazing. The feeling soon spread to the rest of her, she felt her ass begin to swell and her arms and thighs started tightening. The effects were not nearly as pronounced as the had been on Marika. Yet she had gained improvements across the board.
"Now the question remains. Was that because of this particular tree? Or is my Elden...rune? Yes, is my Elden Rune different in some way." Rennala rose and immediately began walking towards the academy and the nearest cliff. "No time to dally then. I must make haste to my study, No doubt the next stop on Marika's power trip will be Liurnia." Rennala thought aloud as she threw herself off the cliff. Channeling mana into her flight spell as she did. For a third time today her eyes widened in surprise as her spell failed, her mana apparently depleted, and she began to plummet.
"Eep!" Was the last word to escape her mouth before she froze up in panic.


**45 seconds till impact**


Along the cliffside of the lakes a lone creature stood. It faced the oncoming threat with determination. Giant pincer raised, it slammed the ground spraying water and dirt everywhere. A final warning to its opponents. One final chance, leave this place in peace. A wasted effort it knew. The long shells had come too far to turn back now. Its tiny offspring huddled in nearby crevices of the cliffs, defenseless and vulnerable. They were an amazing treat for any predator. That is why it and its broodmate had journeyed here in the first place. The cliffs had plenty of places to hide, and food was in ample supply. It would all be worth it, they had thought.


But now its back was to the wall. Its broodmate had died on the journey. It life taken by the three long shells whose territory they had passed through. It hadn't been a choice really, it was either go through their territory or the dragons. What was a giant crab to do? Now it faced down a two versus one fight with little hope of surviving. But it didn't need to survive. If it could simply take them both down with it. Fortunately their advantage had made the murderous crawfish arrogant. They were both moving in at the same time. Hoping to finish off their opponent and find themselves a tasty treat. They were mistaken though, for they would find naught but death today! The crab unleashed a mist of water and charged its foes.


And then death came barreling down from the heavens.


Mind you none of three combatants had expected death in the form of sixteen tons of sexy mage. Let alone a sexy mage moving at near terminal velocity. Rennala felt herself come to a sudden halt. She had her eyes closed, desperately trying to focus and figure out why her flight spell had failed. She knew she had less than a minute till she hit the ground. What she hadn't known was that she would easily survive the fall. She looked around her in mild surprise. Watching as the unfortunate creatures that become her landing cushion disintegrated into motes of light. Two giant crawfish, heads caved in by her heels. A giant crab crushed under her firm ass. All defeated by her size alone. Then with no warning the Elden Rune on her body flashed to life, pulling the motes of light towards her body, filling her with more heat and pleasure. She stifled a small moan as she felt her body pulse and expand once more. Rennala had grown once more, and when she rose to her full height she now stood a staggering 40 ft tall.


"Wait, how did I do that? I have no mana left...no, I have plenty of mana. It's all just being used up! Oh no..." Rennala's voice dropped to whisper as she realized the horrifying implications. The rune on her was allowing her to do what Marika did, at least partially. At the cost of her entire reserve of Mana. She was a mage without magic.
"No! How am I going to survive? Without my magic I'm vulnerable. Without my magic I'm just, just a..." her words drifted off as she stared down at her reflection in the water below. It was a little murky, but clear enough to make out a few details. First was the muscle, she wasn't even sure when that had happened, but she had a well toned and strong physique now. Then there were her curves, she moved her hands up and down her body. She hadn't been a very busty woman before. Now she had D cups. Her ass likewise would jiggle lightly everytime she twitched her hips.


"Okay maybe I'm not just a defenseless damsel anymore. Yet, I'm not sure I'd want to take on Marika without my power. Especially since I'm pretty sure she's still three times my size." Rennala began slowly walking back toward the Academy.
"Still I was able to weaponize the ring against the Tree Avatar. Could that work on Marika? Is it resisted by magic? What if her Elden Ring could just ignore the effect." Rennala looked up and saw the academy ahead. She also saw the glowing blue ward. The students must have erected a barrier during the shattering. Without the ability to do magic she would need an actual key.
"Oh that's just lovely. I suppose I can't blame them though. If it preserved the Academy through the shattering. Now where can I find a key?" Rennala asked as she felt a sudden sensation pulling on her mind. She focused, it was the Elden Rune. It was trying to give her information.
"Oh right this governs all things that happen in the lands! I can simply seek out my answer by searching the very fabric of reality." Rennala did so and then her face paled. She realized where a copy of an academy glintstone key was. To get it all she had to do was slay a dragon, without magic.


CHAPTER 6: Dragon in Distress


Rennala approached Smarag's territory. She was almost certainly making a mistake. That fact didn't change that the only key to the academy currently outside the academy and within reasonable distance of her was in the dragon's possession. She came around from behind the huge rock that served as a small bit of shelter for the dragon. Of course being big enough to shelter a dragon also meant it was sufficient to hide her own gigantic form. Slowly, as quietly as she could, she peeked over one of the corners. She was in luck, the beast was asleep. She carefully tiptoed around the rock, using her new height to peer over the dragon to try and find the key. Much to her lament the key was firmly lodged between Smarags' glintstone clad scales.


Rennala took a deep calming breath and stepped forward. As carefully as she could she gripped the key between her fingers and gently pulled it out from between the dragons' scales. The sensation of which must have been akin to a slap in the face. For she no sooner removed the key than Smarag's head bolted straight up. The dragon turned slowly to face the trespasser and reared up to its full height. Only to be met with a pale, slightly toned wall. The creature tipped its head back and then titled it to the side confused.


"Before you say anything. Yes I know, I'm ridiculously tall." Said Rennala in a flat and calm tone.
"Also naked." Replied Smarag, a small chuckle punctuated his words. Rennala tipped her head down and stared at the offensive little monster. Marika be damned, she didn't even know dragons could smile. Rennala began to blush and moved an arm to cover herself. At which point Smarag inhaled deeply. Rennala remained calm, she could not allow herself to panic in battle. Oh sure the emotion sometimes overtook her when she wasn't expecting an outcome. Say leaping from a cliff and realizing you can't fly. But by and large, years of war had beaten into her certain instincts. The top of which was to remain calm and collected. Smarag was clearly preparing his breath weapon, given her size she could side step the attack easily. Then she would have the advantage whether she chose to run or fight.


Smarag opened his mouth and unleashed a horrendous attack. Laughter, laughter like lightning striking a rock boomed across the lake. The embarrassed shade of red Rennala wore began to deepen. As she turned a ruddy crimson, anger took a firm hold in her psyche. She remembered the second lesson of war she ever learned. Surprise, shock and awe, bedazzle, throw your opponent off guard and seize the opportunity. Smarag was as off guard as he was going to get. Rennala stepped forward and raised one long leg nearly parallel to her head. Then she brought it down as hard as she could on the offensive lizard's head. She heard the sharp crack as scales splintered. Smarag lept back roaring in pain, a roar that began to flicker with light as the dragon launched its actual breath weapon.


Glintstone flames poured forth from Smarag's open maw and impacted Rennala directly in her midsection. Immense heat washed over Rennala, heat and a familiar sensation. She looked down and saw the Elden Rune alight with power. Greedily soaking up the dragon's terrible assault. Then she felt it, her whole body began to quiver. She began to grow larger in short intense spurts. Adding a few feet in height, then a few inches to her bust, then feeling her muscles seeming swell stronger. Only for the whole process to start again. Each time it was punctuated by the absolute divine feeling of near orgasmic satisfaction. Her body building almost to climax and then growing and starting the whole process over. The entire ordeal took maybe fifteen seconds. Yet when Smarag's flames died down there stood Rennala. Bigger, stronger and curvier than before. The 46 ft tall Carian Queen took another step closer to the confused Smarag. She knelt down and then slid forward. Extending her legs and locking his head between her thighs.


"Do that again." She said, her tone as sultry as it was the first night of her honeymoon.
Smarag notably declined, thrashing back and forth wildly. In response Rennala tightened her hold.
"I said again. Stop struggling and do as I command!" Rennala shouted. Smarag locked eyes with the enormous woman. She watched in excitement as the dragon opened his maw wide. Glowing blue light flickered in the back of Smarag's throat.
"Yesss, give me more. Make me bigger." Rennala's tone oozed need. Then Smarag promptly clamped its jaw shut as tight as it could. Rennala's faced dropped. Her excitement was replaced by pouting, which was replaced by anger.
"You rock eating reprobate! You'll do as I command or I'll crush your skull!" She shouted, squeezing her thighs as hard as she could. The force of which was apparently negligible as Smarag simply lay there smiling as he spoke. "Foolish girl. My scales are as hard as stone. Your efforts are little more than a massage."
"I was trying to be reasonable, but if you'd like I can end you with magic." Rennala threatened.
"Hah! If you had any magic you'd have used it by now. Face it witch queen, your doom is at hand. It's only a matter of time till you tire out and I am free. Someone of your size will make a most delectable meal. So tender." said Smarag as his tail lashed forward and slapped Rennala across the breast. Sending pain and pleasure coursing through her.


Rennala glared at the dragon. So he had recognized her. Worse, he had been toying with her the whole time. She began to focus her mana and prepare a spell. She wasn't sure how well this would work, after all she only managed to manifest this effect once so far. That was against the tree avatar and she had been trying to cast a different spell. Still it happened once before, surely it would happen again. As Rennala focused, tiny whirls of power began to form around her. Smarag merely smiled in return.
"Oh ho! Just enough magic for one last spell? Stop wasting our time little snack. My hide is inundated with glintstone. I'm as magic resistant as they come." Smarag taunted as Rennala's spell reached completion.
"Oh someone's probably gonna cum alright." Rennala said. She had not remembered channeling magic to ever make her so horny. She finished the spell and a great whirling hole of energy opened right between her thighs. Directly before Smarag's head. The dragon braced for impact only to feel an odd pulling sensation. He didn't even have time to panic. His body shattered into a dazzling cloud of blue and gold sparkles. Which in turn were absorbed by Rennala. Who promptly bit down on her lip in an attempt to restrain herself.


What followed was pure bliss. Rennala felt the power wash over her and immediate satisfaction followed. Despite doing her best to restrain her voice she knew her moans were no doubt traveling a fair distance. Who wouldn't scream, the sensation was even stronger this time. As her body began to tremble she felt her growth begin. First in her chest. She looked down and watched her girls practically balloon larger. Another full cup size gained in seconds.
"Wh-why does it feel so damn good!" Rennala bit down again as she felt ass begin to plump. Physically pushing her upwards and sending waves of pleasure through her.
"Mustn't scream, mustn't be like her." Rennala focused. She would not be like that golden haired god bitch. She was a proper lady and the world would only hear her screams of pleasure when it was appropriate. She almost deemed it appropriate when her growth spurt hit.


Rennala shot upwards in four quick bursts. Going from 46 ft to 50...60...70 and finally stopping at 80 ft in height. The whole ordeal left her laying on her side gasping for breath. After a few seconds of just enjoying what was quite possibly the best orgasm of her life she finally rose. Looking over her new body she smiled. She had nearly doubled in size, and given her current stature her curves were enormous. She pressed her immense breasts together and smiled as she fondled them.


"Goodness me, I could crush a man between these. Mmm, so sensitive too, and big. I don't think the seamstresses have even ever had to sew a garment for, oh what am I up too now? E?" Rennala mused out loud. She turned and gave her ass a shake and watched it jiggle. She giggled as she turned towards the academy. Then it hit her, a feeling of sadness. For all her new looks and power she had no one to share it with, at least not in the way that mattered most. She stood there in silence for a moment. When a second realization hit her. It was quiet, the echoes of Marika's depravity had stopped. She looked at the academy once more. It was the only thing she had left of him. The memories of a better, happier time. Rennala knew, she absolutely knew, Marika would come for Liurnia. To finally take what she couldn't all those years ago. A shiver went down her spine.
"No, absolutely not. She may have taken my Radagon. But she will not take my home, my happiness, my people." Rennala marched towards the academy. Her foot falls shaking the land around her as they echoed into the distance.


CHAPTER 7: Giantesses and Magic 101


Rennala approached the academy. It had not taken long at her current size. Even without flight she covered at a remarkably fast pace. It also helped that at 80 ft tall she towered over most obstacles. Able to simply step over the ruins of the town that blocked the way.
As she approached, the tiny glintstone key clutched between her fingers, she heard the first problem she would need to resolve. There was an argument happening just inside the barrier. Rennala had always encouraged debate, but argument not so much. Debate was useful and got people thinking. Arguing just leads to fighting. She took a moment to listen, noting her hearing seemed sharper than before.


"You awoke that madwoman and now look at what's happening. An eight story tall giantess is on her way here to lay waste to my, er, our academy!" Spoke a deep voice.
"Be reasonable, Bardun. She's not going to destroy us. You saw the reports, you heard the damn echo's. Marika's back and we need Rennala." Came a familiar voice, it was the mage she had pressed into service running the scrying pool earlier.
"Silius you daft fool. Your 'reports'..." Bardun said, using his fingers to perform air quotes, eliciting a laugh from the twenty some mages behind him
"...basically indicate that Rennala is going to fight Marika on her own level. That's not a savior, that's just a mad woman. She's been broken since the loss of Radagon."
Silius took a step forward and leveled his staff at Bardun, speaking clearly and forcefully.
"Queen Rennala has made her wishes clear. Without her we will fall, it's not a choice you overpromoted page, it's an ultimatum." The knight next to Silius stepped forward and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Need I remind you we are outnumbered ten to one." She hissed, while Bardun stepped forward towards the two.
"Listen to the woman Silius. After all, taking orders from carian sluts is what you excel at."


The situation reversed itself instantly with Silius grabbing his friend by the arm to prevent her from charging Bardun.
"Lia no. Not like that, we need to buy time." Silius whispered.
"Is that what you were doing?" She whispered back.
"Yes, I was going to bait him into a duel. You're my second, and frankly one on one, none of them can match me, let alone you." Silius elaborated. Lia lowered her head in shame. She felt like a fool. Here she thought Silius was picking a fight, which he was, just not the one she had thought.
"Begone both of you. Leave your keys on the ground and go join your whore of a queen." Bardun commanded as the barrier behind Silius and Lia rippled. Through it stepped an absolute gargantuan woman. Over ten times the size of anyone gathered there, with long dark hair falling to her waist and curves that jiggled with every step she took. She was as intimidating as she was beautiful.


"I'm sorry, would you please elaborate sorcerer Bardun. Who exactly were you implying is a whore?" Rennala spoke softly though her voice was loud enough to give everyone gathered pause. Below her Silius and Lia looked up at their Queen.
"Whoa those are..." Silius started
"I swear if the next word out of your mouth could even be construed as lewd I will break your 'staff ' in two." Lia interrupted, a light blush on her cheeks. Silius stopped talking and gawked at her. He wasn't sure where that attitude had come from. Was Lia the jealous type, if so why was she jealous of Rennala. Then again he turned back to his queen and realized what wasn't there to be jealous of. All of this happened while Rennala posed there, hands on her hips and legs spread slightly. Not a humble or modest stance in the least but good for making a point.


That point was clearly lost on Bardun. Who's staff flashed a light blue as he released a glintstone comet shard directly at Rennala. His aim could have been better though, as the shard impacted her directly between her labia. Rennala let out a sound halfway between a grunt and moan. The Elden Rune engraved into her body flashed as she absorbed the spell's power.
"That's twice now. Dammit, I can absorb magic. I wasted my time killing that dragon for nothing. Could have just walked through the barrier." Rennala grumbled, mostly to herself but at her size she was heard clearly by all gathered. Bardun stepped forward and spoke clearly to his former queen.
"W-h-o-r-e. All you're missing is blonde hair."
He finished slamming his staff into the ground and unleashing a stream of crystal shards. Rennala reared back and let the power of his spell be absorbed. It was so little she didn't even think it'd trigger a growth spurt for her. One of Bardun's allies ran up to him shouting.


"Have you taken leave of your senses! It's clear she's absorbing the mana. Stop this before you make her even stronger."
"Look at the Rune you half wit. It's obviously the source of her power. But like any spell it can only handle so much mana at once. We simply overload it and the array will shatter." Bardun countered.
"You're sure?" The mage asked, looking back at the others supporting Bardun. Most of them had come closer to get a better look at, well everything.
"Of course I'm sure! I wouldn't be standing here risking my life if I wasn't sure. We've seen it a hundred times. Put too much power into any glintstone construct and the crystals overload, grow erratically and then shatter. Wouldn't surprise me if that whole body is fake, I mean look at it. She looks like she walked out of a juvenile scholar's wet dream." Bardun finished the whole time holding his spell steady. While Rennala simply thrust her hips forward and gave him ample time to attack. It may not have been causing her to grow, but it certainly felt amazing. While all this transpired Silius and Lia had retreated behind their queen. Silius was studying one of the pale blue lines in Rennala's flesh.


"Are they right? Is she going to shatter?" Lia asked. Her sword and shield at the ready. She didn't trust Bardun's gang not to try and attack them while Rennala was distracted.
"Well sorta. I'd need more time with the spell. But I don't think she'll shatter so much as explode. If it's even possible to overload a rune this powerful that is. It's clearly a..."
"Explode!?" Lia interrupted.
"Well yes, again that doesn't seem likely given how..."
"Stop with magic calculus crap and tell me how we help." Said Lia sternly.
"We don't need to, those idiots would need to throw a ritualized comet azure at her to even make an impact. What? What are you pointing at, oh." Silius's tone went hollow when he saw that Bardun's entire collection of wizards were standing in a Terra Magica rune. Apparently charging the legendary sorcery of master Azure.
"Okay new plan. Take a leg, focus your mana and just let it flow." Silius instructed as he placed a hand on Rennala's ankle.
"How will this help exactly?" Lia asked as she sheathed her sword and placed a hand on Rennala.
"Oh now you want me to explain. Short version is we'll explode before she does. Acting as an outlet for the overflowing power." Silius started explaining and Lia immediately removed her hand.
"Lia!" Silius shouted.
"I am not exploding today. Come up with a better plan bookworm!" Lia screamed right back.
"We won't explode. Rennala will simply adjust the Rune's purpose and we'll wind up getting a bunch of power. Assuming she works with us. I mean she could explode us, but if that were really what she wanted..." Silius started
"We'd all be dead already. Fucking hell, you better be right about this." Lia finished, putting a hand back on Rennala and focusing her mana.


Rennala felt both the smaller mages place their hands on her. That was precious, they were going to try and help her. Not that she needed it. She could see the amount of power in the spell the group was making. It was pitiful, she could have done better on her own prior to her growing into a mansion sized giantess. Still it was the thought that counted. Knowing that, Rennala focused on her own Elden Rune. The entire thing lit up with power, and she felt every line and its purpose. Her eyes widened in wonder, she could feel the whole world around her for miles. She could change it, it would just take a little will and little power. She logged that information away for later and decided to conduct an immediate test. The enemy mages had finally charged their spell, they unleashed a torrent of cosmic energy directly at Rennala. She didn't resist at all, in fact she fell forward squatting and spreading her legs. Allowing the beam to strike her directly on her exposed clit. Rennala didn't bother stifling her screams of ecstasy this time she wanted the tiny little sorcerers below to know that their best efforts barely surmounted to pleasuring her.


"Mmmmm. More little casters! More magic! I can feel it, I'm going to gr-gr-growwww!" Rennala's words became a moan as her body slowly began to rise higher. The gathered mages watched in horror as the already enormous woman proceeded to grow even bigger. She was gaining a few feet every few seconds or so, and as she rose the beam of magic descended from striking her clit to burying itself deep into her womanhood. The lips of her pussy reacted immediately plumping larger, gorging on the magic pounding through them.
"Oh yes, that's it! Right there! Enjoy the most beautiful thing you'll ever see, for it'll be the last thing you tiny little traitors ever witness." Rennala said laughing as her body continued to grow larger. She felt her pussy throbbing and growing thicker with every passing second. Her slow and wonderful growth continued for moments. Finally the assault on her privates began to taper off. As the mages sustaining the beam slowly passed out from mana exhaustion. One by one they dropped, till the entire group lay prostrate on the floor of the academy main gate. Rennala turned and looked back at Silius and Lia, still dutifully ready to relieve her of any mana problems she encountered.


"Oh little sweetings. Stay right there, I have a gift for you. But first." Rennala turned towards the collapsed group of mages. Still clustered together, Rennala stood over them and turned around. The weakened mages barely took note of anything until a shadow fell over them. One by one they looked up, only to be witness to the pale smooth and plentiful rear of Rennala as it descended onto them. There was a sharp crack as Rennala forcefully lowered her ass to the ground. Sending cracks spiraling outward from her position. She turned back to Silius and Lia.
"Not a word about my weight. I'm very sensitive." She said playfully as she ground her ass back forth. "Now then about that gift."
Rennala stretched out her legs and the blue and gold pattern inlaid in her flesh began to glow once more. Silius and Lia each placed an outstretched hand onto Rennala. They gasped in near unison as power flowed into them. Wrapping each in a swirl vortex of blue magic. Rennala let out a small sigh as she felt herself deflate a little, she looked around and noted that she had lost some size doing that. "Power well spent." She said as she watched Silius and Lia be changed by the magic.


The magic sank into both of them. Silius let out startled yelp as he felt his mana reserves expand. It didn't help that the glintstone crown he wore exploded off his head. He looked down and watched as his robes swirled with starlight. Slowly the power coalesced into a staff of brilliant ethereal gold and blue. His mind was alight with new information. He could see clearly how the Elden Rune on Rennala worked. He understood the basic connections of the universe to the world around him. He even caught a glimpse of why power manifested differently in some people.
"Amazing! The laws of land, the stars, the world. I can see it all. Lia are you seeing...Lia?" Sulius' eyes widened when he saw his friend. The magic had largely been absorbed into his spiritual system and accessed by his mind. Lia apparently was utilizing her magic in a different fashion.


Lia let out a small grunt of pain. It felt like her whole body was on fire and somehow freezing at the same time. She was just about to curse Silius for his dumb idea when her body suddenly began to tremble. A moment later her armor was getting tighter.
"What's happening? Oh no, no wait I don't wanaaah!" Lia practically hit her knees when the burning sensation turned to pleasure. Is this what she feels like when she grows, and Marika. No wonder they make such sounds. Lia thought as she let out a loud aroused moan. Oh gods, it took Rennala minutes to grow. Am I going to have to endure this for minutes? Lia nearly panicked. The rumbling in her body began to intensify. Then with almost no warning the growth hit her. Four short and incredible bursts of blue light pulsed through her body. With the first she felt her surcoat rupture in the front. As her breasts in one massive surge quadrupled in size. Her ass immediately followed suit, there was another sharp sound of leather and chain tearing as her lovely rear broke free of her armor. Lia barely had time to try and cover her shame when she felt her muscles begin to rumble.
"Oh, oh yes. Lia like." She said as her whole form began to swell bigger and stronger. She seemed to practically grow half again in size from just the added muscle mass. Her armor was barely holding it together now. She didn't even have time to appreciate her new gains before her entire body began to shake. Lia's eyes opened wide before she let her head fall back as she gave out a roar of absolute delight. In one quick motion the 5'2'' knight exploded out of her armor shooting upwards. Stopping when she hit 15 ft tall. She collapsed forward, dimly aware of the mess between her legs.


Rennala watched the exchange from above. Delightfully watching little Silius gawk as his female friend went from short sturdy knight to nearly the size of a house. Rennala examined the girl carefully and then blushed lightly. She hadn't meant to give the poor girl that much power. Rennala considered herself to be the epitome of beauty at the moment. But looking at Lia made her question that. The girl's curves were insane. Her breasts had to be twice the size of her head. Her ass was just as equally pronounced. She had the distinct feeling that if she had given Lia enough power to get her up to her own size the woman would put her to shame in the looks department. She shook her head lightly, there was no time for such thoughts. Marika was no doubt on her way here. Rennala needed the academy under her control.


"Come little ones."
"I-I'm sorry what?" Silius asked, trying to conceal something in his robes.
"In a minute, just need a minute my lady." Lia responded breathing heavily.
"Poor choice of words. I meant we must get ready. Marika will be here soon. We have preparations to make." Rennala clarified, blushing yet smiling at the misunderstanding. She rose to her full height and began to climb over the academy back up to her tower. Silius watched his queen go and before he could act Lia spoke up.
"Stop staring, pervert."
"It's a bit hard not too, she practically commands attention. Are you going to get up or am I going to have to carry your heavy ass?" He said, smirking. Lia stirred and slowly began to rise.
"There is no way you made a fat joke just now." She said turning towards him. Silius realized he had underestimated just how tall Lia had grown. He didn't even come up to her crotch. Looking up he couldn't even see her face over the mountains she had for tits. Silius remained quiet for a long moment and Lia opted to speak again.
"What wrong scrawny? Speechless?" She said as she flexed her thighs and pecs. The latter caused her immense bosom to bounce seductively.
"Well yes, beautiful women do tend to have that effect." Silius said and watched as Lia's entire form started turning red. He took advantage of her flustered state to walk towards the academy lift. Barely overhearing Lia muttering about crushing someone between something and enjoying it.


CHAPTER 8: Colossal Clash.


Marika awoke from her impromptu nap. As she sat up she looked around and blushed at the devastation her intimacy had caused. The forest around her was decimated. Tree's had been uprooted and knocked over. large furrows in the dirt ran along the ground near her legs. As she stood she looked behind herself and noted two perfectly curved craters in the forest floor. She took a moment to focus on the Elden Ring, then made a minor adjustment to reality to clean herself.
"Okay much better. Can't be going around in an unpresentable state. Speaking of which." She turned to an absurdly large puddle of her love. A single cast of a well controlled fire incantation eliminated any sign of her shame. She turned and began moving westward.
"Next stop, Liurnia. I can't wait to tower over that precious academy of theirs." Marika said smiling.


It was a short uneventful trip to Rennala's domain. Upon arriving Marika's smile had faded. She was staring at an empty field with nothing but some disturbed dirt and dying foliage.
"Where's the damn tree? There is supposed to be a magnificent golden tree here." She said looking left and right "So where is it?" She said, her tone filling with anger. Delicate lines of gold began to trace the outline of complex Rune along her midsection. The golden order was responding to its host's growing frustration. Frustration that had no current outlet, which was causing some unpleasant burning sensation. Or was it causing the urge to burn the world around her because of the problem she was having. Marika wasn't sure, she couldn't seem to wrap her head around the idea that an entire minor erdtree had gone missing.


"It's a plant! A hateful plant that serves a mind controlling abomination from beyond the stars sure. But it's still just a plant! Where the hell could it have gone!" Marika shouted to no one in particular. She began to stomp around the clearing. Kicking up debris as she searched for any sign of the treacherous tree. It wasn't until she slammed her foot down and felt something soft beneath it that she stopped. She lifted her foot and saw the remains of something dark scattered around. Picking up a single tiny piece of the object she could tell it was silk.
"Silk, from clothing...a robe?" She looked back towards the academy.
"No, that makes no sense why would they attack the tree? It gains them nothing but my ire, the scholars and astrologers would never be so...petty." Marika's eyes narrowed. There was one person in Liurnia who would be so petty as to attack and destroy a minor erdtree. If only just to hurt the golden order, and by extension Marika.
"No, she should be practically catatonic. Radagon destroyed her heart. Unless..."


Marika rose to her full height. At 125 ft tall she loomed over everything nearby. She took a small step down from the hillside and began walking towards the academy. If Rennala was active again she would have to deal with her. She had no doubt the woman blamed her for Radagon leaving. Rightfully blamed her mind you, it was part of her plan to weaken Liurnia in the long run, before she devised the shattering. That didn't change the fact that Rennala had held her country's borders. Unconquerable no matter what force the golden order sent in. Rennala was as strong as any demi-god. She was a threat as long as she drew breath, even to Marika at her current size. It wouldn't even be an unprecedented event, she and Godfrey had waged war with the giants. Marika was just now a bit taller than most of them, and there were dragons even larger than that. So as she marched towards the mages academy , she knew she needed to be careful. She may be bigger and more powerful than ever, but she was far from invincible.


Marika approached the academy and shook her head when she saw the condition of the once marvelous structure. Buildings collapsed, the town beneath practically flooded. The only thing that remained even remotely intact was the academy itself. Depending on how this went she would soon change that. Grabbing hold of the side of a large stone arch she hauled herself up to the next level. She felt the stone crack and shatter beneath her. Despite the damage it held, and she continued forward. The lack of mages or knights defending the academy worried her at first, until she realized that no one in their right mind would pick a fight with her at this size. So with no resistance she made her way exactly where she knew Rennala would be. It was one more small climb over and around a huge ornate antichamber and she arrived at the open area before the grand library.


"Come out Rennala, your God Queen demands an audience." Marika said, raising her voice slightly. She knew at this size she was intimidating, and she was going to use that to her advantage. After a moment passed and she received no reply she spoke once again.
"Rennala, I know it was you who removed that tree. I also know there is no way you haven't realized I'm here. I'm not exactly subtle. Now come out or I'm coming in." Marika finished speaking and a few seconds later the large ornate double doors to the grand library slowly opened. Marika took a deep breath and forced herself to remain calm when she saw Rennala. Just looking at the woman informed her she was in for a fight. She was missing her traditional headwear and her long dark hair hung freely and wildly down to her waist. Rennala had always prided herself on presenting a proper face, between the missing hat, wild hair, and lack of makeup it was clear she was in an unstable mindset. The fact that she also came up to bottom of Marika's breasts was also deeply concerning


"Good afternoon homewrecker." Rennala said smiling as she looked down at the cracks forming in the stone beneath Marika's feet. "Have you gained weight?"
Marika just stared in shock for a few seconds. She had expected a fight, not for Rennala to throw away all vestiges of civility and verbally degrade her so openly. Marika's eyes narrowed as she smiled. If that was how Rennala wanted to play it, so be it.
"Actually I feel lighter than ever. You see I just lost some baggage. Turns out redheads aren't worth the trouble." Said Marika delighting as she watched Rennala's pupils constrict
"You blon-"
"Now bring me my tree, and I'll consider forgiving Liurnia of its past tresspasses." Marika finished, ignoring Rennala and her attempt to interrupt. Rennala's response came as the most undignified sound Marika had ever heard. Rennala let out a loud belch and licked her lips slowly.
"You didn't...of course you fucking did. You skinny bitch, if you wanted a salad so bad there's a whole field of grass for you to graze on." Said Marika through grit teeth. At least she knew how Rennala got so big now.
"That grassland is reserved for cows, feel free to help yourself." Rennala said sweetly.
"You scrawny, flat chested bitch! Come over here so I crush your skull between my tits!" Marika shouted, taking a step forward and slamming her chest into Rennala's face. Sending the smaller giantess stumbling back.


With that the fight began. Rennala lunged forward and heaved the larger woman over her shoulders. She leapt from the academy towards the ground. At their size they weren't in freefall long before they struck the earth. Rennala hurled Marika forward as she landed. A small wave of water rose from where they impacted. Rennala didn't relent, she dove forward and pinned Marika down. Pressing using her ample bosom to smother Marika.
"I don't care if you are as big as your ego. You still need to breathe." Rennala said as she leaned forward. She could not afford to let Marika up. She knew Marika was the better fighter by far. Magic was out of the question. Thanks to her Elden Rune she could only perform one spell, a spell she wasn't even sure would work on the actual host of the Elden Ring. As she kept the pressure on she continued to gloat, trying to keep Marika angry so she wouldn't be able to think straight.
"Also, who are you calling flat chested? Are you that blind? Mayhaps you need a closer look." Rennala said as she pressed her breasts as tightly as she could over Marika's head.


There was a flash of gold and an immense explosion of fire and light. Rennala went flying backwards and Marika gingrely sprang to her feet. She turned towards her foe readying another incantation of holy flame when she saw Rennala's body light up with a cerulean glow. Marika watched as the Carian Queen's whole body pulled in the incantation and began to grow. When Rennala rose to her feet she was a good 10 ft taller than she had been a second ago. Her eyes came up to Marika's shoulder now. Marika released the incantation she was preparing.
"That Rune? What is that? How did you? Oh I see." Marika's eyes glowed gold as she took a careful step forward.
"Is that why you rushed me? Here I thought you'd just gone mad. But you've lost your magic haven't you?"
"I haven't lost it. My mana is just being repurposed." Said Rennala as she turned her head upward in defiance.
"Well lets repurpose the rest of you then shall we?" said Marika as she took a step forward crouching as she did and threw a left hook to Rennala's midsection. The mage queen leapt back, which was exactly what Marika was expecting. She shot forward and followed up her assault with a sweep to Rennala's legs, knocking the woman supine. Marika rushed forward and pinned her down, reversing the situation from a moment ago.


Unfortunately for Rennala, Marika knew how to fight. She used her legs to lock Rneala's arms to her sides and then grabbed the woman by the head. Heaving her opponent upward she made good on her earlier promise.
"This is how you crush someone's head between your tits dear. Pay attention, you'll only get this lesson once." Marika said, locking her legs behind Rennala and placing her arms around her head she began to squeeze. She felt Rennala struggling, wasting precious energy, it was pointless. Rennala may have gained some size, but Marika was still bigger and naturally stronger than the mage queen. There the two giantesses sat, locked in a struggle, the land around then shaking as Rennala began to kick wildly. Sending waves of water crashing all around the two. Marika felt the mage queens' struggling start to weaken. She smiled, it was time to end this fight once and for all.


"Why are you struggling so hard? It's a mercy to go out this way, really it is. Your husband never seemed to mind it when I did this to him." Marika said punctuating her statement by pulling upwards on Rennala's neck while leaning into her hold. Not the best way to snap a spine, but when you're 125 ft of sexy unstoppable god queen you have some more options. Those options of course can be interrupted, in this case by a comet spell directly to the eye. Marika flinched but did not release her hold. She turned towards her new opponent. A tiny mage stood on the academy nearby. His staff glowing with cosmic energy.
"Release the girl!" He commanded. And the woman next to him facepalmed. She was easily almost three times his size, and wearing what looked like a surcoat bikini.
"Really Silius?" Lia asked.
"I've always wanted to say that." Silius replied.
"Blast her you idiot!" Lia screamed and Silius unleashed another arcane comet. This one went off the mark and struck Marika in the side of the chest.


Marika frowned at the two tiny mages. This really wasn't worth her attention, such mortals should be beneath her. Yet she felt the need to inform them just how awful a mistake they had made, if nothing else it would hurt Rennala a little more to know what exact fate awaited her precious academy.
"You know I was going to offer the academy a chance to surrender. Now I think I'll kill your Queen, absorb her power, and then see just how big I can grow." Marika said smiling as she watched fear begin to fill her new enemies. "Then I'll crush you and your entire academy under my ass, or bosom, or hell maybe under my big toe." Her smile widened "Oh who am I kidding. I'm not stopping at such a tiny size. I'm going to grow so unbelievably big I'll crush your entire country under a single nipple! And when I'm done I'll get even bigger. What do you think of that?" Marika said, running her tongue over her wide spread lips.
"Sounds kinda hot actually." Silius replied
"Men." Lia said, rolling her eyes.
"No dear, I think yours is just defective." Marika clarified.
"Just because I think Queen Rennala has a nicer ass than you does not make me defective." Silius responded. Marika's temper flared and she reached out to grab the tiny man.
"You insolent little prick. I'll..." Marika never finished her threat as a sharp crack interrupted her. With only one arm holding her, Rennala had freed herself and headbutted Marika square on the nose. She leaned forward and grabbed Marika by the head. She was out of options, her surprise assault had failed, Marika knew her magic wouldn't work, and she had no chance to take the god queen in a straight brawl. So she did the only thing she could, she activated her Elden Rune. Hoping her next move would be so unpredictable that it would paralyze Marika in shock. She pulled Marika's head forward and locked her lips to her enemies.


Marika did indeed stop her efforts when she felt Rennala's kiss. Shock set in on two fronts in her mind at once. First was the surprise, she would have never called that maneuver coming from the bitterly jealous mage queen. Secondly was the sheer overwhelming sensation of pleasure it produced. Marika had severely underestimated her new body's tolerances. She could take a beating true, and even the mages blast to her breast earlier was less damaging and more arousing. Still she had it under control. This kiss? This sudden rush of sweet bliss and endorphins? Oh she was not ready for this. She fell forward into Rennala and pushed her tongue deeper into her enemies mouth. She barely even noticed the Runes on Rennala beginning to glow. Instead she focused on pressing her breasts against Rennala's and enjoying the sensation of the smaller woman's bust giving way to hers. Then something changed, she felt Rennala's breasts press back, and her own bosom began to be pushed away.


"Mmph?" Marika half moaned as she looked down at her and Rennala's chest. A bright blue glow was emanating from the mage queen. Then she witnessed the most awful thing imaginable. Her own bosom began to shrink, while Rennala's grew larger. Marika's eyes widened in fear as she looked up and watched as Rennala began to grow, rising higher and higher till the two were equals. That didn't last long, as Marika quickly began to shrink and Rennala continued to grow larger. When Rennala reached 150 ft and Marika was just under 90 ft she broke free of the god queen's grip and wrapped her arms around her in a bear hug.
"Damn, guess my lover did impart something to you." Rennala said dreamily.
"I, wait what? What are you talking about?" Marika asked flustered. Could Radagon have implanted a weakness in the golden order, in case she and Rennala ever fought?
"You kiss just like him. Now give me more." Rennala said as she activated the Elden Rune and pulled as much power as she could from Marika. Marika felt her entire body spasm and then felt everything shake. Okay it wasn't really everything, it was just Rennala. Which was no less terrifying as Marika knew well what that trembling marked.


With a bright flash and one massive spurt of growth Rennala's entire form shot skyward. 150 ft became 175 ft and she roared in delight. "More! Give me more!"
A second flash of light and she was suddenly 200 ft. Rennala's growth was incredible, but that wasn't what truly worried Marika. What worried her was she had certainly not lost an equal amount of height. The mage appeared to be nearly twice her starting size yet Marika was still comparable. She was smaller, maybe 70 ft tall, not quite half Rennala's size. All the while the Carian Queen continued her insane demands for more, her voice becoming richer and taking a seductive if insane tone.
"Bigger! I want more! More growth! Bigger breasts!" Rennala demanded focusing on her Rune. There was another flash and Marika found her size halved. She watched, now clenched tightly between Rennala's hands. Watching helplessly as the woman who hated her most continued to grow bigger and more powerful. Rennala's breasts seemed to shake and jiggle of their own accord, bouncing softly as they sucked up Marika's power. With every bounce they swelled larger and larger, they were reaching sizes that Marika was sure no woman had ever even thought possible.
"Thicker!" Rennala screamed and her ass and hips promptly pulsed and blew up to twice their size.
"Stronger!" She roared flexing her muscles. Muscles that proceeded to swell and tone harder and harder.
"BIGGER!" She screamed in near orgasmic lust, the sheer sound of her voice sending waves rolling through the Liurnia lakes. Her entire body rumbled and she let out a roar of satisfaction as she grew. Finally stopping at a staggering 300 ft. At which point Rennala finally lost control and gave into her Libido.


The moment Rennala's grip weakened Marika braced against Rennala's giant palm and kicked against a finger with all her might. Barely pushing it out of the way enough for her to slip through and escape. Dropping into an immediate free fall. She got to witness the last growth spurt of the now colossal mage queen.
"By my name, her tits are bigger than me. Although considering her last growth spurt, those tits are bigger than a lot of things." Marika said as she turned her fall into a tumble. Landing and rolling into a somersault. She watched as Rennala gave into her lust. Watched as gallons of love poured from between the mages thighs staining the lake white.
"Enjoy it you raven haired slut. Because two can play this game." Marika said, focusing on the Elden Ring within her. She would use everything she had to rewrite this. She would take back her power dammit. Now was her only chance. For once Rennala stopped cumming and her head cleared she'd no doubt be able to use her counterfeit rune to oppose Marika's divine command. She began to glow a dull gold when she heard a loud splash. Turning her head to the left she saw what instantly became the third most hated woman she knew.


The female carian knight had landed next to Marika. At least she assumed she was a knight. The skimpy armor she wore would barely qualify as an undergarment. Marika wasn't even sure how it supported the woman's insane curves. She looked the knight up and down slowly.
"You know I didn't think it was possible. But everything about you feels me with a very particular emotion." Marika said to the woman.
"Jealousy?" Lia replied smugly. Drawing her greatsword, now barely the size of a short sword, she took a step forward.
"First the Carian Queen, now this. Get this through your head girl. I am god of this realm." Marika stated as she refocused on utilizing the Elden Ring.
"My name is Lia. Soon it'll be Lia the god slayer." Lia said as sliding forward in a smooth motion. She swung her blade horizontally towards Marika's ribs. Intent to follow the strike up by stepping in and drawing the blade clean through the god queen. Normally she'd never think she could take a being like Marika in a fight. If it weren't for the fact she was three feet taller than her with twice the muscle she wouldn't have even tried. Add to the fact that Rennala had just drained a good chunk of Marika's power and suddenly the odds didn't seem so bad.
Until Marika caught the blade midswing and stopped Lia's forward momentum with one hand.
"What?" Was all Lia got out before Marika snapped the blade off a few inches from the hilt. She turned the blade over between her fingers and flung it back at Lia. The blade struck her in the head with enough force to send Lia toppling backward.
"Huh, hit with the blunt end. By grace I've gotten sloppy." Marika said, frowning. She moved forward intent to finish the larger woman off while she was still stunned.


Her murderous approach was foiled by three blue rays of power. Marika saw them out of the corner of her eye and raised a hand to bat them away. Surprisingly the first comet struck with enough force to unbalance her. She turned her spin into a haphazard leap to the side. Avoiding the follow up comets. She glared up at the same mage from before.
"How the hell did you get down here so quickly?" She demanded to know.
"Magic." Silius replied smugly.
Marika rose to her full height and glared down at the tiny man who barely came up to her hips. She moved forward and he smiled.
"I'd say don't bother, but honestly that's a waste of breath. I'm going to kill you, then the knight, and then your slut of queen." She said as she watched him ready another spell. His staff was glowing bright white with an energy mass nearly the size of her head gathered at the tip. Marika moved forward anyway, confident she could survive whatever comet spell the tiny mage threw at her. Nothing short of legendary sorcery was going to inflict real damage to her. Unfortunately in her confidence she underestimated her foe. Silius did not unleash a comet spell, the spell he unleashed barely damaged Marika at all. What the overcharged Cannon of Haima did do was send her hurtling backwards through the air.


Marika was midway through pulling her legs up to adjust her tumble when something wrapped around her. She gasped when she suddenly accelerated back and impacted the ground head first. She felt the mud of the lake give way and surround her skull. Next to her, Lia straightened back to a standing position. She wasn't sure if suplexing the god queen had actually hurt her, but it felt damn good. Lia turned to Silius frowining.
"Where's my "Release the girl!" huh?" She asked.
"It seemed wrong to tell you to let her go mid-slam. She is our enemy after all." Silius replied.
"I meant when she attacked me."
"That's more of a, step away from her you bitch, moment." Silius clarified.
"Okay then why didn't you say it." Lia was getting heated and her anger became evident in her tone.
"I, um, well dammit." Silius said, turning towards Lia who was still glowering down at him. "Um, why are you upset? That line about god slaying was perfect."
"You're playing with me aren't you? I remember that comment earlier and I know you Silius. You are not this dense." Lia said, taking a step towards Silius. A sudden sound of water and dirt exploding interrupted their banter.


Marika finally pulled her head out of the ground. She was taking heaving breaths, frustration and anger beginning to boil over into rage. She stood and faced her opponents, her voice a coarse shout.
"I am going to rip one of you apart limb by limb and beat the other to death with said limbs."
"You are going to run back to your capital and hide in your tree." Silius replied while Lia nodded.
"I'm sorry, you are mistaken. I'm barely hurt and mad as hell. If you two think you can beat me you have gravely overestimated your own abilities." Marika said, stalking forward carefully.
"Said the small blonde approaching the not at all threatening mages before her." Said Lia. She smirked when she saw Marika's glower deepen. The woman really hated any insinuation of not being the strongest person present. A huge roar cut off everyone as Rennala climaxed and a small wave of white descended upon the battlefield. Silius raised a barrier of magic to shield him and Lia. Marika simply channeled a fire incantation with enough power to evaporate any fluid that got within ten feet of her. Her head turned back to Rennala and she realized why the two mages were so confident. Rennala looked almost finished, she wouldn't be incapacitated by her lust much longer. Marika could certainly kill these two fools, but if they delayed her long enough she'd have to fight Rennala again. She had fought opponents larger than her before, fighting someone thirty times your size was the realm of fools. A fool Marika was not, she focused on the Elden Ring and expended a small amount of power. Causing a root to erupt near her sparkling with grace. She opened a golden portal and stepped through.


"Oh thank the stars she actually ran." Lia said, relieved.
"I didn't know she could use a tree like that, what was that root?" Slilius asked.
"It's a point of grace. Usually only visible to the tarnished." Came the booming voice of Rennala as she sat upright. Silius and Lia immediately knelt before their queen.
"Little sweetings, no need to be so formal. You came to my defense. If anyone here should be showing respect it's me." Rennala said. Lia and Silius slowly rose, looking carefully to each other and then to Rennala.
"My Queen, I don't want to spoil your victory. However it does occur to me that the erdtree and its ilk still exist. Marika may have retreated but she will return." Silius said.
"Probably bigger than before." Lia added


Rennala rose up to her full height. She turned towards the academy and frowned. At 300 ft the academy was far less impressive. Looking more like an elaborate dollhouse. It also lacked the ability to house or shelter her. She sighed before turning back to Silius and Lia. "Marika's not the only one who's power can grow. Do either of you happen to know where I can find some dragons?"


Continued in Part 2.

© Copyright 2024 max (maxim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314190-Golden-Growth-Part-1