*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314191-Golden-Growth-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by max
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2314191
Marika and Rennala grow to incredible sizes and seek revenge.
CHAPTER 9: The Race Is On


An enormous root emerged just outside the Altus capital. A glowing rift of golden light flashed into existence and Marika stepped out of it. She did her best to compose herself. It wouldn't do anything for her reputation to storm the capital cursing and throwing a tantrum. She had lost, but now she knew exactly what she was up against. The next time she fought Rennala she would be ready. Part of that readiness involved having her kingdom in working order. She marched forward past the gates and towards her chambers. Surprised that she met almost no obstacles. She did note the few curious looks from the citizens huddled in their homes. She could barely hear their whispers. Softly spoken rumors, some about her return, some about her being a false idol.


"I suppose it's better than being out right attacked." She turned down another street and saw another giant woman. She was maybe an inch shorter than Marika and she wore a set of skimpy leyndell knight armor. Marika approached the woman who kneeled immediately. She studied her for a moment before recognizing her.
"Oh you're the girl from the bridge. I didn't recognize you at first due to your...interesting choice of armor." Marika said, taking note that the armor the girl wore didn't cover much. Her entire midsection was exposed, the back plating around her shoulder was open as well. Her legs were mostly covered, yet with large gaps in the joints. The armor did more to accentuate her curves and support her tits and ass than it did to protect her.


"Linia, my goddess. But most people call me Lia." Linia said.
"No." Marika snapped.
"What?"
"Nia, I shall call you Nia. Lia is an awful name, I despise that name." Marika said regaining her composure.
"Ah, of course my goddess. As for the armor, this was the best we could do. This body is wonderful, but I need room to move. The traditional armor kept splitting and shearing in the worst places." Nia explained.
"Ah, well mobility is important." Marika looked at herself and finally remembered she was naked. "Not that I am in a position to judge one's attire." She concluded as sudden heat filled her loins. Marika rolled her eyes, she thought she had addressed this issue. A moment later there was another flash of heat. She noticed Nia was looking at her in shock. The poor girl probably thought her armor had aroused Marika.
"Don't worry my faithful Nia. This isn't your fault." Marika said as a third flash of heat followed by a distinct soft wetness washed over her.
"My queen! I tried to stop them, we all have. Our efforts at best have amended only a third of the population. Forgive me please!" Nia said bowing head. Marika was about to ask what she was talking about when a fourth flash of heat hit her and she saw the flames coming off her.


"Okay I've heard of being in heat, but that's ridiculous." Marika said. She noticed something shattered on the ground beneath her. Some type of pottery? She looked around and saw a group of soldiers nearby. Each with a fire or oil pot in hand. They noticed her attention, realizing that their sneak attack was foiled the lead soldier began shouting.
"Perish in the holy flames of our righteous faith! You shall not lead us astray bronze idolator." He screamed as he threw another fire pot. The attack landed directly on Marika's crotch. Marika almost started screaming, intent to rend these malcontents verbally and physically. Before she could begin however Nia rose and began shouting
"You daft blasphemers! How many times do we have to tell you, she's Marika! Your god queen has returned." Nia drew the sword at her hip and moved forward.
"As if we'd believe the lies of succubi! Take your flesh temptations elsewhere, you bronzed slut." The soldier shouted, gathering another pot.


Nia didn't need any more convincing than that. She charged the group, closing the gap between them in seconds. Jumping when there was less than six feet left between her and her opponents. The soldiers had thrown their fire pots in what they thought would make an unavoidable wall of flame. They hadn't counted on the amazonian sized knight being able to leap nearly her own body length vertically. Nia sailed over the flamed and landed behind the enemy formation. One two handed swing of her greatsword dropped three of them in an instant. The other two soldiers rolled away, unleashing a series of roped pots coating the stone floor behind them in oil.
"Please, you think a puddle of oil will slow me down? Did you not just see that jump?" Nia said as she took a standing leap and cleared the distance between her and the two remaining soldiers. Landing directly on top of one. The man crumpled as one ton of scantily clad knight crushed him. Nia popped back up and felt it happening again.
"Dammit not now." She moaned as the fallen runes of her victims were absorbed into her. She felt her entire form begin to quiver. Then in a slow and wondrous feeling her whole form expanded upward. Drawing the already tight armor even tighter.


Marika watched as she slowly walked forward. She grabbed the last soldier's hand as he pulled his arm back to hurl another fire pot. She crushed the fire pot in his hand and let the flames spill over him. Instinctively he dropped and began to roll. Directly towards the oil soaked ground. A moment later there was a sudden whoosh of flame and the soldier was gone. Marika didn't care in the slightest, she was far more concerned about the changes to Nia. She stepped forward and watched as the woman stood up to her full height. Let out a groan as she flexed her arms back, thrusting her chest towards Marika. There was a sharp snap as the buckle holding her breast plating gave. The armor falling away exposing Nia fully. Marika smiled as she ran one finger gently over Nia's slowly growing breasts.
"And how long has this been happening?"
"Since your blessing, everytime I defeat someone. Its been taking more and more opponents to trigger it. But, damn that feels good, er I mean thank you my goddess for this." Nia said embarrassed as the touch of her goddess sent a wave of pleasure through her. She felt her nipples stiffen in response.
"You are more than welcome. Albeit this wasn't my exact intent. A happy side effect I'd say." Marika said, turning to walk away.
"My queen, a question if I may?" Nia asked, Marika turned her head and nodded for the girl to continue.
"Would you please tell me how to control this? Being bigger is great, and comes with a lot of advantages. But at this rate I'm going to end up wandering the capital naked." Nia slapped her hands over her mouth as the last word left.
"It's fine Nia. Though I didn't do this on purpose. My power was stolen." Marika replied bitterly.
"Oh no, so those reports of giant Carian Queen were true?!" Nia said concern filling her voice.
"...yes? Where did you get a report on...never mind. Yes they are true. I need to set out immediately for the nearest minor erdtree's. You will be accompanying me. Understood?" Marika said, turning and heading back to her chambers.
"At once my queen!" Nia said following her god queen. Her breasts bouncing with every step. If Marika didn't care going around naked then Nia was not going to let it bother her.


**Meanwhile In Limgrave**


"Not that I'm questioning the wisdom of my queen. But Is there a reason we need to be here with you?" Silius asked as he, Lia, and Rennala made their way through Limgrave towards Agheel's territory. He was riding on Rennala's right shoulder, arm wrapped around a lock of hair to help him keep his balance.
"You heard our queen the first time Silius. We're going dragon hunting." Lia said from across Rennala on her left shoulder.
"She's going dragon hunting. Why are we needed? I have reports to attend to and other duties." Silius whined.
"I wanna hunt a dragon!" Lia shouted. A mix of anger and excitement. The ground she and Silius stood on began to shake as Rennala giggled. "You two are cute."
The group continued onward, approaching a small lake. A moment later fire could be seen near the center of the lake.
"Ohh, toasty." Lia said smiling, as Rennala placed her and Silius down by the shore.
"Very. Dragon fire can burn almost anything." Silius added.
"Okay so what's the plan? We rush in while queen Rennala waits behind. Ready to crush him if we can't handle it?" Lia said, unsheathing her sword eagerly bouncing in place. The ground shook as Rennala stepped over the two smaller people. Drawing their gaze skyward. They watched as she approached the dragon and turned in place.
"Is she having second thoughts?" Lia asked.
"No, I think when you're ten times your opponent's size some new options become available." Silius answered.


Lia was about to ask what he meant when Agheel let out a tremendous roar. She turned back in time to see the dragon unleash the full force of its fiery breath against Rennala. The flames jetted towards the sky and promptly broke upon the curves of Rennala's plump ass. She lowered herself downward, a near malevolent smile spreading across her face as she did. As the enormous shadow of Rennala fell over Agheel the dragon changed tactics. Attempting to leap away from his fast approaching end. While the right idea, the dragon had enacted its plan too late. A few thousand tons of supple flesh flattened the retreating dragon back to the ground. A thunderous boom echoed across Limgrave, punctuated by Rennala's tittering cackle. Lia stood along the shore mouth agape. Next to her Silius looked relieved. That relief wavered a little when Rennala's laughter turned to short exhilarated gasps.


"Oh, oh yes! I knew it, so much power. It feels so good." Rennala began to glow once again. As cerulean light traced its way up her entire body Rennala let out a short gasp. Her entire body shuddered and she began to grow. Thrusting her chest outward she laughed as her breasts swelled with power and size.
"More, bigger, bustier! By the stars why does it feel so good!" Rennala let out between short gasps as heat flooded her loins. She leaned forward and did her best to conceal her efforts to relieve her lust. She needn't have bothered. Anyone nearby was far too occupied watching as the already gigantic woman grew even larger. As she passed 310 feet she added nearly one foot a second to her height for a full twenty seconds. When she finally stopped at 330 feet she let out a roar as she reached climax. There was a pause as the giantess caught her breath. Then with a deep sigh she slowly rose to her full height. The next words she uttered had a profound effect on her two smaller traveling companions. "Again, I want more of, of..." Rennala ran her hands all along her body and smiled. "...of all of this." She finished squeezing her tits and moaning softly.


**At the same time in the Altus Plateau**


"Okay, there's the tree. I want you to guard me while I absorb it." Marika said to Nia.
"Guard you? My queen, who in their right mind would attack you?" Nia questioned
"Who indeed?" Marika said as she walked forward. From behind them Nia heard the rustling of leaves and a shout. A group of mad devouts led by an omen rushed the two women.
"Oh wow, okay. For a second there I thought I was gonna have to fight an evil tree." Nia said, drawing her greatsword. The Omen rushed forward while smaller men readied some fire and lightning pots. Nia stepped forward and swung her blade confident that at her size the hideous creature would be felled in one swoop. Her reward was surprise as the monster caught her blade with its own and twisted her swing downwards.
"Smarter than you look." Nia said
"Look smarter than you." It replied. Nia blinked once, staring in shock. She didn't even know omens could talk. That moment of distraction was plenty of time for the omens' allies to unleash a hail of fire and lightning upon her. When the smoke and light from the alchemical bombardment cleared Nia was standing there. Singed and upset, mostly unharmed save for her pride as a soldier
"Huh, tougher than you look." The omen said.
"Look tougher than you don't I?" Nia all but shouted as she slammed her sword into the ground and stepped forward. She grabbed the omen by the legs and pulled its feet out from under it. A moment later she was swinging the large creature around as an improvised great club.
"Stronger than she looks! Stronger than she looks!" The Omen shouted as its allies fled raging Nia. Rolling and sprinting around desperately launching pots filled with fire and oil at every opportunity.


Nia's battle carried on in the background as Marika approached the minor erdtree. She licked her lips in anticipation.
"Perhaps I should take my time and enjoy this." She pondered aloud. Then heard more screaming as the soldiers attempted to free their ally by dog piling on top of Nia.
"On second thought, instant gratification it is." Marika said, stepping forward and plunging a fist into the giant tree. Taking delight as she felt power begin to flood into herself. With an effort of will she focused her thoughts and desires and pulled power out of the tree. A golden wave of power flushed into her and she felt her body practically explode.
"Oh Holy Me!" She roared as her body rocketed upward. Passing 30 ft, then 60...100...125...150...200..she had grown over fifteen times her size in seconds. The effect left her mind reeling in bliss as she lost her balance and fell backwards.


Nia looked up from the pile of fanatics pinning her down. She had deathgrip on the Omen, as it was the only threat, yet she didn't have enough leverage to free herself without the use of her hands. She was looking for a solution when the sky turned dark drawing her attention. Marika's enormous expanding ass descended upon her and the group.
"Ohh, I hope that's as soft as it looks." She said seconds before the land thundered as Marika impacted the ground. There was a flash of gold and high above Marika felt the barest amount of power flow into herself.
"Mmmm, that was okay. Not as nice as the tree but still okay. Nia, are you finished with those fools yet? Nia?" Marika said looking down as she realized where she landed.
"Nia! Oh my me." She rose immediately and found the golden armored girl laying in a crater. Nia spoke lightly, trying not to cause herself pain. She was pretty sure she had a few broken ribs...like maybe twenty.
"Nice attack. My liege."
"Oh good you're still alive. Here let's fix you up." Marika said, focusing on the Elden Ring inside her. She began her incantation, just as the fight with Rennala she found she could perform her incantations without a seal, the Edlen Ring itself easily fulfilling the function. Golden light burst forth from Marika's palm.


Nia felt a warmth wash over her whole body. A few seconds later she felt her breathing eased and her bones stopped aching. The warmth did not relent though as her whole body shuddered. She felt herself slowly growing. She rose to her feet, noting her armor was now much more snug. She looked around and then at herself. She hadn't grown that much, she was maybe two feet taller.
"Oh um, thank you my queen." Nia said sheepishly.
"You are welcome, my faithful little follower. Now come here. We're heading to the next tree." Marika said, leaning down and picking up Nia. The tiny soldier squeaked as Marika placed her gently between her breasts. Nia held onto the top curves of Marika, noticing that if she tried she could probably slip out. Slip out and fall to her untimely demise.
"Um my queen, are you well? I could have sworn these were-"
"Were what?" Marika asked sternly. Interrupting her follower before she made a terrible mistake.
"...nothing, my bad. Must just be some residual head trauma from being crushed under the world's most perfect ass. Sorry my qu- er, goddess." Nia said. Marika nodded once and began marching towards the next nearest minor erdtree.


**Caelid**


Rennala stepped over the border between Caelid and Limgrave. Silius riding on her left should gulped audibly as they entered the land of rot.
"My queen, is this necessary? Perhaps we should just attack Leyndell while you have the advantage." He stated.
"No, without my magic I have to best Marika physically. If she gets desperate enough she might attempt to drain the Erdtree itself. I need an absolute definitive advantage. That means I intend to be far bigger than this."
"Roughly How big are we talking, my queen?"
"Preferably big enough to crush Altus under one glorious ass cheek." Rennala said, smiling as she slapped her own ass. Relishing the feeling it created and the subtle jiggling that continued as she strode forward.
"Lia, a little help." Silius said through clenched teeth.
"Found one! No two! There my lady, ahead to the east, near the lake." Lia shouted pointing to a pair of dragons far off in the distance.
"Excellent work little knight." Rennala said as she changed direction. At her size she'd be upon the pair of overgrown winged creatures in under a minute.


Reaching her destination Rennala placed one enormous foot on a nearby hill and leaned forward onto her knee. Supporting her ample bosom against her arm.
"Alright my little power ups. Easy way or hard way?" Rennala asked sweetly. A deafening roar was the reply she got. She grabbed Silius and placed him on the ground behind her. She then reached for Lia only to find the girl already missing.
"Draaaaaaggooooonn!" Lia screamed, charging straight into the fray. She needed to reach her trophies before her gigantic queen could flatten the dragons under her ass again. High above Rennala rolled her eyes as she adjusted her tactics. Looking back at Silius her eyebrows shot up and shock filled her face. She pursed her lips together wondering what to do for a moment.
"Is something wrong lady Rennala?" Silius asked worriedly. He hadn't seen a look like that on her face before.
"Well, no it should be fine. Would you be a dear and handle those ruffians." Rennala said motioning to something behind Silius. Silius slowly turned to see a small horde of monstrous wildlife. Enormous flightless Crows, and lines of huge hounds each easily twice his size were set up ready to charge. He swore he saw them forming ranks, preparing to stagger their charge .
"Well then, tis a good day to die." Silius said, readying his staff as he focused the very power of stars through his being.


Across from the hill where Silius was making his stand Lia was having second thoughts. As she closed the distance with the dragons they had each hopped to the side and took up flanking positions. She wanted to slay a dragon, but even at her size they were still quite a threat. Worse, these two appeared to know how to work together. She adjusted her strategy, ending her charge in a jump. She had meant to jump into the side of a hill and then kick off of it to the side. Allowing her to escape the flank and better position herself against her foes. Of course Lia had barely gotten to fight with her new body. As such she drastically underestimated just how much power her legs could put out. The 15 ft carian knight went soaring over the nearby hill and landed on top of it, practically halfway down the slope.
"Okay new plan, circle around and take the dumb one by surprise." Lia had no sooner started moving than she heard the dragons roar again. The roar was followed by the ground shaking lightly.
"No! Kill stealing oversized witch!" Lia said, running back the way she came. She doubted she had time to circle around the hill. The ground would only be shaking if Rennala had started moving. Sure enough as she crested the top of the hill she saw her queen amidst a fierce battle. Okay, calling it a fierce battle might have been a stretch. Rennala was currently holding one dragon by the tail swinging it around like a child's toy. Below her the second dragon watched with a look of concern. Its attention so focused on Rennala it didn't even notice Lia.


Lia backed up a few steps and took a running leap. Once again she was amazed by just how much height she gained from her jump. She had made it nearly to Rennala's knee's. As she descended she aimed herself the best she could towards the dragon's head. An easier task than she thought as the creature was still staring at the enormous mage twirling the other dragon around by the tail. Lia let out a shout right before impact. The dragon tipped its head back at a sharp angle to locate the source of the new sound. Lia frowned when she realized the scaly bastard had tipped his head back far enough that her blade would miss plunging into its skull by mere inches. Instead her huge rack impacted the dragon's head and her velocity combined with her weight drove the monster's neck back down to the ground. There was sudden crack and Lia felt herself fall to the ground. She began to blink rapidly looking around watching as the dragon dissolved into golden motes of light.


Rennala's voice boomed overhead.
"Lia my sweeting, did you just slay a dragon with your bosom?"
"I uh..." Lia blushed wondering to herself
Did I? Did I really just kill a dragon with my boobs? She wasn't sure how to feel about that. Fortunately her queen clarified the issue for her.
"What a wonderful idea!" Rennala said, bringing the dragon she was holding to her chest. In one smooth motion she tucked the creature between her cleavage. It latched onto her for dear life. So relieved that the spinning had stopped it didn't even process the danger it was in. Rennala quickly gripped one massive breast in each hand, a smile widening over her face as she did.
"Oh I am dedicating all the power from you directly into my girls." She said as she pressed her tits together. She felt the creature struggle for a second before relenting. A smart choice, the building crushers Rennala called breasts were easily the softest and kindest means of execution she could employ. Rennala took a deep breath and felt a surge of power. Below her Lia watched as the motes from the dragon she slew flew towards Rennala.


"Hey. Those are mine!" Lia shouted.
"You'll get your due...in a...mmm, a minuhh, uh, ah! Ahh!" Rennala released a sultry moan as she felt the power flood to her chest. She grinned as she felt her already enormous tits expand once more. While feeling her height slowly rise. She hadn't grown much, maybe another 10ft taller. Her tits on the other hand had bulged obscenely larger with the influx of power. She laughed, gave herself a squeeze, enjoying the feeling as piles of soft delicate flesh spilled between her fingers. They must have nearly doubled in size. She posed by leaning forward bringing her enormous rack dangerously close to Lia. Rennala pressed her arm under her chest. Pushing her tits forward and creating an ample amount of cleavage.
"Who's the curvy one now?" She laughed.
"What?! Uh my queen that is, I didn't mean to, they just." Lia began scrambling for words. She hadn't realized she had offended Rennala with her meager looks. Oh sure her tits had ballooned up four or five times larger when she had first grown, but that wasn't under her control. Rennala's laugh subsided
"Relax little one. I'm teasing, besides it took this long for me to reach your level of curves." She smiled as she rose back to her full height.


Lia looked up, and up, and up as she gazed upon the Carian Queen's massive form. She swallowed nervously. She really didn't want Rennala to see her as competition. That said, she also still wanted her reward. She killed a dragon, with no weapon or magic to boot. She deserved something dammit.
"My queen, if I may. You said you would reward me." Lia spoke quietly.
"Yes, just as soon as Silius finishes I'll turn that into power for you two." Rennala said, glancing down towards the tiny male sorcerer. Lia frowned as she followed Rennala's gaze. That frown disappeared when she saw the small mountain of monstrous corpses. Silius standing atop the pile, a glowing gavel of haima sparkling with power in his hand. Another hound charged up the Hill as its crow ally leapt skyward. Silius hopped left avoiding the hounds bite and swung the gavel at the bird. There was a flash of light as the giant avian was sent toppling into the hound. Each sprawled out flat as a faint glow emerged from the left.
A shard of arcane power flew from Silius's outstretched hand, piercing both enemies and finishing them off.


Lia approached from the sidelines. Blushing lightly, feeling her nipples harden at the sight of the barely wounded Silius standing atop a pile of defeated foes taller than her. She smiled lightly, looking away as she spoke quietly.
"Nice work, for a bookworm. I mean, they're not dragons, just dumb beasts. Still, good job."
"Dumb beasts? Oh no my dear Lia. These were more than mere beasts. Did you see how they attacked? I know a tactical formation when I see one." Silius said glaring down at his defeated foes.
"Whatever. It's not that impressive." Lia said, turning away crossing her legs. God why was that so attractive? She could feel the desire to rip the robes right off that tiny man. She wanted to make love hard enough to shatter the ground beneath them. She couldn't do that though, not in front of Queen Rennala. She was a knight, she had dignity and honor. Said dignity and honor that was currently fighting a losing war against her sex drive, but it was a fight nonetheless. Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt a sudden rush of warmth.


The bodies of Silius's slain foes evaporated into a golden fog. Suddenly he and his companion were alight with the power of the cosmos. The stars danced before his eyes. Power filled his very being. Again he could see how the world worked, how it was all tied together. He could almost grasp the inner workings of the power. How the cosmos, the erdtree and magic itself, were all intertwined. He shifted his gaze skyward to the stars. Only for his enhanced sight to reveal to him Rennala's altered nature. She glowed with starlight in his vision. Thick Strands of gold and blue mana passed into and out of her. The Elden Rune within her rearranging energy and matter all around her. She looked like a goddess.
"Lia, are you seeing this? Lia?" Silius turned to look at his friend only to find her on her hands and knees trying to restrain the changes happening in her body.
"Stars alive woman! Don't fight that, you'll explode!" He said rushing to her side.


Lia focused on restraining the power trying to change her. A moment ago she wanted her reward, now though? She was scared, no other way to put it. She knew what this power would do. She knew if she got any more voluptuous Rennala may become jealous. She knew if she gave in to her growth and indulged it she might lose control and do something to Silius that she'd regret. She also knew Silius's comment about exploding was accurate. She closed her eyes and tried once more to focus and change the magic's purpose. If she could just funnel all this power into a spell she'd be fine. There was a sudden cooling sensation, another source of mana flooded into her. Forcibly opening the spiritual channels she had been keeping shut. Just like that she couldn't take it. She didn't have many options so she heaved her huge bosom and buried her head between her oversized tits as she let out a scream.


Silius almost lost control of the spell when Lia started screaming. It was only the sudden bucking of her hips, followed by her immediate doubling in size that let him know he had been successful. He pulled back a hand and waited for Lia to recover. A few moments of heavy panting later she looked up at him.
"What were you thinking? You're lucky I figured out how to fix that in time." said Silius
"Lucky? Does this look lucky to you!" Lia said, hefting her breasts forward. Silius took a step back startled by both her sudden movement and the sheer enormity of Lia's tits.
"Well um, ye-that is." Silius went quiet for a moment before responding "this is one of those trick questions isn't it?"
Lia responded to this accusation by leaning forward and capturing Silius' head between her engorged assets. She rose to her full height and smiled as she felt him struggling.
It was Rennala's thunderous tittering that drew her attention back to the matter at hand. Lia looked up and began to apologize when she was left speechless. Her queen was much smaller than she remembered. Oh she was still enormous by any standards, towering over the land around her. Lia was simply more shocked by the fact she came up to Rennala's shin's now. Previously she was barely at eye level with giantess's ankles.


"Very cute my sweetings. We mustn't dally though. I need more power." Rennala said.
"Yes, bigger good, er I mean of course my queen." Lia said. Rennala simply smiled at the smaller woman and led the way. The 330 ft tall Rennala slowed her stride slightly so the 30 ft tall Lia could keep pace.


**Woodfolk Ruins**


Marika screamed in absolute delight as she absorbed power from the minor erdtree before her. She felt her whole body filling up with warmth, and moments later she felt herself growing. Stretching higher into the sky, gleefully smiling as the world around became smaller and smaller while she only grew more and more powerful.
"By my freaking name, it feels so damn good! More! I want more! More strength!" Marika demanded as she felt the muscles in her core and shoulder tense and bulge.
"More curves!" She demanded as her already bountiful bosom and ass pumped larger, jiggling under the force their own expansion.
"More growth! Bigger!" She roared in elation as she passed the 400 ft mark. She had already doubled in size and she was still growing. Far below her Nia shouted as she desperately tried to fend off the tree's guardians.


"Very happy for you my Queen b- rragh!" Nia roared, bringing her greatsword down onto one the smaller worm folk "but if you could expedite the process I'd appreciate it!" She finished as the 8 ft malformed monstrosity crumpled. Truth be told the smaller guardians and wormfaces didn't worry her too much. Even the largest of the beasts was barely taller than her. Despite its size it was far too gangly to be a threat to her physically. No what worried her was the ever increasing amount of death blighted mist it was spewing out. The deadly fog had pushed her all the way back to the tree. She was well aware the substance would slay her regardless if she was 4ft tall or 400 ft tall.


Marika's body pulsed with a glowing light and she roared in ecstasy as she added another hundred feet to her size. She needed more and she needed it right now. She lifted the dying tree in her grasp. A terrible sound filled the air as roots as thick as a carriage creaked and snapped. The sight of which left each combatant stupefied. The spewing of deathly mist ceased. Lia almost dropped her sword as Marika hefted the remains of a tree three times her size above her head with one hand. With a shout the colossal Marika squeezed the tree and shattered the trunk in two. A final flood of golden light poured forth and she greedily soaked it up. Her body pulsed with golden light and she grew in three quick bursts. Her breasts and ass swelled outward with the first burst, her entire form rose upward another 50 ft with the second. The final burst of light and growth did not appear to have a physical effect, but it left Marika glowing with a dim golden light. Marika gently ran her hands over her new body. Laughing as she did, her bosom was back to a size that common people wouldn't think achievable. Breasts each large enough to crush trolls under. Plus an ass that would decimate buildings if she swayed her step even a little.


Nia regained her senses first and took full advantage of her enemies' weakened state. Raising her blade to her shoulder she leveled it forward and charged. Her sword cleaved through the flesh of the biggest wormface and she didn't even slow down. Decapitating the creature in the process, she turned and pivoted on a heel. Swinging her blade in a wide arc as she did. Ending the other two worm faced monsters. Realizing the immediate threat to themselves, the last of the tree's guardians lept forth. The branches growing from their backs sprouted into full bloom as they attacked. Nia didn't bother with her sword, she opened her arms wide and brought her hands together in a huge clap. She caught two of the charging creatures in her attack and their bodies broke and shattered like wooden dolls. The last of the guardians managed to avoid the attack. Nia watched as it landed on her shoulder, impressed that the little abomination had managed the jump. It thrust the tip of its spear towards her face. She smiled and caught the weapon between her teeth and bit down. Shattering the hardened wood and metal of the spear. Spitting out the weapon's remains she spoke.
"You want to be a tree so badly? Fine." She grabbed the guardian and threw it into the ground with enough force to bury it waist deep in the dirt. A moment later her foot came down on top of the guardian crushing it completely. Nia felt a sudden surge as essence from her defeated foes flooded into her. She stretched her arms back and felt her armor pull to the straining point as she grew larger. It wasn't the biggest growth spurt she ever had, but she could easily see the tops of the normal trees of the forest now. She must have been over 20 ft tall.


Nia turned to Marika. She wasn't sure what to expect from her god queen. Of all the terrifying possibilities of lust, power hunger, desire, and elation, she certainly didn't expect anger. Yet there stood Marika teeth bared and a scowl demeaning her beautiful features.


"My goddess, is everything okay?" Nia asked, feeling herself start to tremble. Marika had always remained calm and in control around her. She hadn't seen her queen angry and a certain truth was just now dawning on her. If Marika went on a rampage at her current size the damage to land would be absolutely devastating. The woman was large enough that simply walking left footprint shaped craters. She could rip apart minor erdtrees with her bare hands. All this would just be her physical strength. Nia could scarcely imagine the effects if Marika used divine power she held over the land. The lands between might shatter. As if to confirm Nia's fear Marika lifted a single foot high and golden light blossomed along her skin. Tracing a complex pattern over her entire body. The 550 ft tall giantess slammed her foot into the ground screaming as light burst forth from the impact. The entire ground quaked and a wave of gold washed over the valley. Knocking over trees and leaving broken lands and shattered earth in its wake.


"HOW DARE YOU! Rennala YOU TRAITOROUS LITTLE WITCH! YOU WILL CEASE THIS BLASPHEMY IMMEDIATELY!" Marika screamed, her voice echoing across the lands. Nia slowly rose back to her feet wondering what the hell was happening. She traced her goddess' gaze but couldn't see anything because of the valley. Taking a risk she leapt onto Marika. Gripping onto her god queen's ass. Finding it soft enough that she could press her hands and feet into the flesh to balance. She climbed up her queen, trying to ignore that Marika seemed to be in even better shape than she was.
"4, 5, 6...dammit, I bet she doesn't even try." Nia mumbled passing by Marika's front and counting the queen's abs. She climbed over Marika's breasts, jealousy evident on her face as she realized each soft supple orb of flesh was larger than she was. Finally she reached Marika's shoulder and saw what had infuriated her queen.


Across the lands, only visible due to her sheer size was Queen Rennala. All 330 ft of the gigantic Carian woman was currently in Caelid.
"So when you said the witch stole your power, you were being literal. Oh that's not good." Nia said. Marika ignored her and continued screaming at the other giantess.
"HOW DID YOU EVEN MANAGE THAT! I ALREADY ABSORBED CAELID'S TREES! WHAT COULD YOU HAVE FOUND TO GORGE YOUR BLOATED ASS ON OUT THERE?!"
In response Rennala looked Marika up and down. Her eye's stopped, lingering on the woman's chest. Immense as her figure was, her proportions were slightly less than Rennala's. Rennala promptly grabbed her huge rack and pressed herself together. Leaning forward as she did and jiggling her own assets.
''STOP IT! YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT BIG! I'M THE BIGGEST MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN ALL THE LANDS!" Marika screamed again. She watched as a small dragon took a flying leap and wound up crushed between Rennala's tits. Marika watched as Rennala absorbed power directly from the dragon. As she watched her only competitor's bosom expand further a mix of jealousy and fear filled her face.
"NO, NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! YOU WANT A WAR YOU OVERWEIGHT SLUT! SO BE IT!" Marika screamed as fire erupted from her being. The sheer heat coming off her scorched and blackened the earth around her. Nia made the alarming discovery that at her current size she was fairly fire resistant. While that didn't stop the fire from being uncomfortably warm, she was just thrilled Marika's outburst hadn't reduced her to ashes.


Across the continent Silius looked at Rennala and spoke gently.
"My queen, are you sure that was the wisest course of action?"
"Probably not, but it felt damn good." Rennala responded. Below her, at barely a tenth her size, Lia swallowed nervously.
"We are going to need a lot more dragons."


CHAPTER 10: Big and Getting Bigger
Rennala did her best to sneak towards her next target. Which was not easy, given she was currently the tallest creature in Caelid. She frowned as she realized that only made her the second tallest creature on the continent. Taunting Marika had been fun, but there was no doubt the god queen was the larger of the two women. This terrible thought was compounded by the fact Rennala was certain she hadn't devoured every tree available to her. If Rennala was going to topple that golden haired hussy from her throne she would need more power. All this led to the rather ridiculous situation of her trying to hide behind the hillside supporting fort Faroth. It was almost possible if she crouched low enough. Silly as it may have looked for a woman six times the size of a castle to be shyly hiding behind it, her tactic had worked. The gargantuan dragon laying nearby surrounded by its young didn't seem to notice her. Then again, it didn't seem to notice much of anything really.
"Silius sweeting, are you absolutely sure the creature is land bound?" Rennala whispered, the castle next to her only slightly shook at the sound of her voice.
"All my reports indicate Greyroll hasn't been able to fly for quite some time. Even so my queen, are you sure about this?" Silius asked. Before he could get an answer another voice chimed in.
"That is a lot of dragons. I'm not even sure I want to fight that many dragons at once." Lia said as she started counting. She was fairly sure Greyroll had at least five guards. She was also worried about the one patrolling a nearby bridge. It was far stronger and at least as long as she was tall.
"As long as Greyroll can't take to the air I can beat her. Furthermore I can sense her magic at work. She's keeping the rot at bay from her children. When she falls, so will they." Rennala said as her Elden Rune began to shed a dim light.
"Really? So we just need to delay the little ones long enough for you to kill Greyroll. That might be possible." Silius said. Lia shook her head lightly.
"I won't doubt your tactical knowledge Silius. I'm just worried, those last two dragons knew how to coordinate. What if these ones simply rush us? There's a lot of combinations and tactics they could use." Rennala grabbed Silius and placed him on Lia's shoulders, a look of concern across her face.
"Stop this. You two are absolutely not going out there to fight. I will handle this." Rennala said in a voice still a whisper.

Silius and Lia looked at each other and then back to Rennala. Lia spoke first.
"My queen, I am your knight. I do not stand by and let you risk your life in battle "
"It's fine Lia. Those little ones will barely pose a threat to me. You will stay and guard Silius." Rennala said as she slowly began to creep towards Greyroll. Silius watched the massive form of Rennala pass over him and Lia. He was once again reminded that his queen was fully naked. He probably should have turned his head away, yet it was such a magnificent sight he could barely help himself. Until his head turned enough to meet Lia's glare.
"See something you like?" She asked. Silius began to stutter when Rennala let out a light giggle. She widened her stance as she crouched low. Placing her privates in open view, she gave her ass a shake. The sound that followed did not help Silius maintain his dignity.
"Oh please, how can I not stare? She fills my entire view." He said grumpily.
"Perhaps you'd like a closer look." Lia said
"I can see her fine. Stars above I can practically count the hairs on her...uh, oh my, this is trouble." Silius said, fear creeping into his voice.
"Trouble? I'll show you trouble when I crush your pretty little head between my perfect thighs." Lia said angrily.
"A lovely proposal Lia, but actually I was referring to that." Silius said, pointing his staff at something behind and above her. Lia turned just in time to watch the dragon descend on the two of them. It was the same one she saw on the bridge.
"Don't think this conversation is over." Lia said, drawing her blade.
"Be jealous later, slay now!" Silius shouted as he dodged out of the way of the dragon's talons. Lia on the other hand opted to charge her blade with magic and utilize carian grandeur skill. Normally the blades size and mana cost required two hands and extreme focus. Normally Lia wasn't three stories tall, she swung the glowing arcane blade through the air knocking the dragon to the ground.

Rennala vaguely heard the sounds of battle behind her. She was far to focused on the dragon in front of her. Greyroll was gigantic, nearly the size of her. This fight would be similar to her fight with Marika. She had no magic, and despite a slight size advantage she suspected the dragon was stronger than her. This meant she had one option, sudden overwhelming force. It wasn't an option she particularly liked. Though to be fair it had worked well in the past. When she fought on frontlines against Marika's forces the overwhelming devastation caused by comet azure would often be enough to break the ranks and morale of the enemy forces. Problem was she only had one spell at the moment. While her new absorption technique was strong she didn't know how much it would help. Sure it had worked on Marika. That woman was overflowing with raw mana, just begging to be absorbed. Greyroll was more flesh and bone than magic. So, with only a slight hesitation, Rennala focused her power as she jumped onto the dragon's back. Her Edlen Rune flared to life, shedding a dazzling blue light over the whole area. Landing on the dragon she slammed her breasts forward. Attempting to crush Greyroll's skull between them. She quickly wrapped her arms around the creature's neck and squeezed as hard as she could. She was barely a few seconds into the struggle when she realized she may have overestimated her opponent. Greyroll didn't buck, kick, lash out with her tail, or even try to fry Rennala with her draconic breath. The mighty dragon just sat there. A muffled cry rumbled from its jaws, which barely did more than jiggle Rennala's tits.

"Mmm, no, no getting distracted. Well then if that's all you got I guess we commence the feast." Rennala said as she flushed more power into her spell. The glow from the Rune emblazoned on her began to twist and move like a living thing. Pale blue lines of magic seeped into Greyroll's scales. Rennala smiled as she felt the connection between her and the dragon lock into place.
"Oh my! You wonderful beast. To think you still possessed this level of power. Give it to me." Rennala cried. She was cut off by a low roar. One of the smaller dragons took a running leap and soared towards her. Unfortunately for the dragon its heroics were laid low by Rennala. More accurately by her generous chest. The creature had aimed directly at her breasts hoping to free its parent from the suffocating prison. Rennala felt the creature bounce off her breast and hit the ground hard enough to break bones. A second later energy started pulling into her.
"Goodness that makes what... three of you I've killed with my bouncy beauties? Perhaps try a different method of attack little lizards." Rennala taunted. No sooner than she spoke did two more of the dragons charge her from behind. She smiled and slightly lifted her rear. She waited till each looked like it was about to leap at her before she brought her ass crashing down on top of them. She felt their bodies be absorbed by the spell almost instantly. Rennala began to laugh, she couldn't help herself, it was all so wonderful.
"Ahahaha, look at you! You're nothing next to me! Now surrender to me! Surrender your strength!" Rennala demanded. As she did she felt Greyroll shrink beneath her. As the dragon diminished she felt the muscles in her arms and thighs begin to tremble. A moment later that trembling moved to her core and shoulders. She let out a small groan as her once smooth body began to tone and swell. Hard defined lines taking form all across her body as she grew stronger.
"More, more my little feast. Surrender your size!" Rennala demanded. Once again the Elden Rune reshaped reality by her power. Turning the dragon's essence into growth. Rennala felt herself soaring skyward, the ground beneath her giving way to her massive weight.
"More! More! Bigger!" Rennala cried and her body eagerly complied. She was over half again as tall as she was a moment ago. She could even see Marika off in the distance, standing by another one of her precious tree's. A sudden fury sparked in Rennala's soul.
"More! MORE! surrender your everything to me! Your strength, size, power, beauty! I want it all! I must grow more!" Rennala practically screamed noting Marika glancing her way before returning to her tree. Rennala's entire body began to tremble. The world around her began to shake as she continued to grow larger and larger. Greyroll began to falter, the creature's cries becoming weaker as it shrunk. The recent influx had easily doubled Rennala's size, yet her hunger for power had only grown with her.

"Bigger! This isn't nearly enough! I want to be BIGGER! Big enough to use that damn golden tree as a toothpick! Big enough to crush the entire capital beneath my enormous pussy!" Rennala screamed, abandoning any sense of decorum. Her body continued to rise higher and higher. Her ass and tits began to shake as they swelled larger in short bursts. Rennala's raving didn't cease, all the anger of everything she had lost was coming back. Just seeing Marika made her want to rip into the woman and tear out her heart. Just like what had been done to her. Rennala began to seeth her breaths coming shorter and faster.
"Hah, hah, More...I want more power! I will drown that man stealing bitch and her whole golden city in my hate fueled love!" Rrraahhh!" Rennala let out a roar as she pressed her tits together and utterly crushed Greyroll. Absorbing the last of the dragon's essence. Her entire form shot skyward in one intense burst of growth. Leaving Rennala screaming in anger and sudden lustful satisfaction as her body reached its limit. Now towering over the land at a staggering 1,200 ft Rennala loomed over everything. Almost nothing could compare to her, save for the golden glowing tree that dominated the countryside.

Far, far below Rennala stood Lia and Silius. The dragon that had attacked them lay defeated and slowly disintegrating into more power for their queen.
"She's mad with power." Silius said.
"I don't think the power drove her mad, Sil. I think that was the heartbreak's fault." Said Lia, her tone becoming saddened. She couldn't quite emphasize with her queen, but she certainly knew how infuriating love could be.
"Maybe we should talk to her. If she fights Marika at this size, the damage to the land might be irreparable." Silius added.
"Oh now you're worried? I thought you liked staring at her giant beautiful body?" Lia said, bringing her arms over her chest.
"Yes I think she's absolutely stunning. Every woman of such size I know is breathtakingly beautiful." Silius replied. Lia felt herself blushing. Feelings of jealousy and enamored vying for control inside her.
"You're doing that on purpose aren't you. Scratch that, I know you're doing it on purpose you-"
"Pretty little thing? Isn't that what you said earlier? Ah sorry you said this pretty little head of mine." Silius interrupted. He had to keep Lia off balance. At least until Rennala regained her senses. Not that he didn't think she was attractive. He was just acutely aware that given her temper the chance of earth shattering sex was as likely as her ripping him asunder. Heck given her size the two outcomes might be inseparable.
"You, you, I'll, that is...rrr." Lia was on the edge of deciding whether to bury Silius in the ground or beneath her when a bright flash of gold interrupted her train of thought.
"Um Silius. That can't be a good sign right?"
"Oh dear. No my dear lady, that is a very, very bad sign." Silius said as he stared at the golden light.

**Just south of Altus plateau**
Marika grasped a single root in her hand. The runic display of the golden order was shining brightly across her skin. Various lines moved as she augmented reality according to her will. She had seen Rennala's most recent growth spurt. She no longer had the luxury of going to each tree individually. Instead she had found the closest root of one of the damned things and began to pull the rest to her. So far she had gathered three, one tree from just south of her, one partially burnt tree from the Praetor Rykards lands, and one tree from the hilltops of the giants. Still one remained unaccounted for.
"Dammit where are you hiding? I know you're all connected. Come to your god queen! Now!" Marika shouted. A pulse of golden light erupted from her. Then another and another, till finally the last tree emerged.
"Yes! Now give me power! All the power!" Marika commanded as her body began to flash gold. The tree's followed suit and soon a strange thunderstorm rolled across the skies. Bolts of golden lightning danced from each tree to Marika, who let out a soft continuous moan as she slowly began to seep power from the magical trees.

Nia side stepped another bolt of gold lightning. She wasn't sure how dangerous they were to her. That said, the last stray bolt made contact with a nearby rocky outcropping and had reduced it to rubble. She didn't feel like taking any chances.
"My goddess please! Rethink this madness!" She shouted over the constant thunder.
"No! I must have more! Did you see the size of that carian bitch? I will not be outdone! I am the god queen of these lands, there shall be none greater than I!" Marika roared.
"You're gonna turn these lands into a smoldering crater if you keep this up! What good is a kingdom of rubble and fire!" Nia pleaded.
"Nia I need to concentrate. Also you're here to guard me, not advise me. Worry about your own duties."
Nia frowned at her queen's command. Taking a moment to look around she saw what Marika had been referring to. Apparently when she had decided to change reality to bring the minor erdtrees together she had also brought their guardians together. A group of four tree avatars and an ulcerated tree spirit were approaching Marika. Nia backpedaled immediately. Sure she was strong, and bigger than any single one of them. Fighting all five of them at once though? That was not a winning proposition.

"My goddess, perhaps a blessing or two would be appropriate? Please." Nia stressed the last word as she saw the Avatars begin to spread out and encircle her. High above her Marika didn't seem to have noticed, until one giant hand pointed at Nia, a strange sigil glowed within Marika's hand. A few seconds later Nia felt a rush of heat and energy flood into her. She let out a shout as her whole body shot upwards. Doubling in size not once, but twice. She felt the armor that had been pushed to the limit at 22 ft break and fall away. She was as nude as her goddess now. Which might have concerned her, if it weren't for the fact her body felt freaking amazing.
"So much power!" Nia gasped as she shot up another 12 ft. Her chest began to shake and she felt her ass slowly swelling larger.
"Need to burn this energy. Before I wind up like...like..." Nia looked skyward and saw her goddess. She was as imposing as she was beautiful. Golden bolts danced across her skin, as she absorbed more power she began to glow brighter and her curves swelled to almost unimaginable proportions.
"Before I wind up like that." Nia said. While she wouldn't mind a body like that she was also aware it looked like Marika was about to quite literally explode. Golden cracks began tearing their way through her queen's skin. Nia was knocked out of her fearful reverie by a sudden pressure against her waist. She looked down and found the ulcerated tree spirit wrapped around her thigh. It roared and spewed holy fire directly into her most sensitive area. That proved to be the breaking point. All this time Nia had been holding back her libido. Every fight and every enemy defeated had only made her bigger and hornier. Now she was being supercharged by Marika, her body growing, yearning for more power, lusting for release, and shaking with unspent energy. That final wave of heat meant to destroy her had quite the opposite effect.

"Oh you little fucking tease! Come here!" Nia said, grabbing the tree spirit by the neck and shoving its fire spewing maw directly into her pussy. She tightened her thighs immediately and felt the creature writhe and struggle. She let out a roar of delight and in one sharp buck of her hips she snapped the monster in two.
"Fucking more! I am not satisfied yet!" She screamed, turning to the staff wielding avatars. She lunged forward and crushed one under her body. Grinding it to nothing in seconds screaming for more as she did. Two more of the monsters took the opportunity provided by their cohort's death to attack. Swinging their staves with surprising coordination they slammed the stony rods against Nia's ass.
"Mhm! Yes! Fucking naughty little toys aren't you. You think my ass is a nice big target?" Nia said as she rose to her knees. In one fluid motion she sprung back into a squat. From there she lowered herself down onto her enemies laughing as she felt each creature press against her ass. Struggling to support her immense weight.
"More! Struggle! Struggle or I'll, I'll do this!" Nia roared as she focused on all the energy in her. She breathed in deeply and then visualized pushing it all into her rear. A moment later her ass gave a single shake as it tripled in size. The tree avatars were nearly crushed by her sudden expansion.
"Not enough? How about this!" Nia said, repeating the process. Her ass swelled to truly gigantic proportions. Crushing both avatars beneath her immense behind. Nia sat there rocking back and forth atop her oversized rear. The last tree avatar approached, then slowly moved to the left. Walking around the seemingly immobilized Nia.
"Just where in Marika's name do you think you're going?" Nia said, leaning forward. Out of instinct the creature lunged forward. A mistake on its part, as that lunge put it in arms reach of the gigantic woman. Nia grabbed the creature's staff and hauled it forward into a bear hug."You have one purpose. Same as all the others! Get me off!" Nia shouted and plunged the offending creature between her thighs. Nia didn't really think about it at the time, but she would later be grateful that her screams of ecstasy had been drowned out by the raging thunderstorm high above.

As the storm raged around Marika she pulled on the power within the tree's. It felt like her whole body was alight with fire and pleasure. Sudden surges of energy and the urge to just lay low everything around her would come and go in waves. Between those bursts of energy she was overcome with feelings of lust and an unending hunger for more power. She felt her body trembling with power, desperately wanting and needing to grow. "No, not yet. I need it all. I need..." Marika let out a low grunt. The power coursing through changed. It still felt good, except for the occasional surge of pain. A deep throbbing in her bones, a need to make room for more. Still she held out, watching with delight as the minor erdtrees surrounding her shrank smaller and smaller.
"That's right, all of it! Every last rune! Every single ounce of power! I want it all, I deserve it all." Marika said as her whole body shuddered and she nearly dropped to her knees. For the first time in while she looked at her body. She was radiating light, an intense holy illumination that was making it hard to see anything beside her own aura. Almost anything that is, Marika turned her gaze towards the horizon and saw the one figure she couldn't ignore. Rennala was still in Caelid. Calling her gigantic didn't really do justice to the Carian Queen. She was the size of, it not bigger than, a minor erdtree. The sight of her filled Marika with equal parts dread and hate. Rennala would stop at nothing to end her, and at her current size no tactics would be needed. She'd just need to take a few steps towards Altus and have a seat. The power continued to build inside Marika. She nearly reached her breaking point. Despite that her mind was focused on one goal as she stared at the titanic Rennala.

"No. I forbid it. I FORBID IT! DO YOU HEAR ME! I AM THE GOD OF THIS LAND! I WILL NOT BE OUTDONE BY HEARTBROKE HEATHEN! I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, BIGGEST BEING THESE LANDS WILL EVER KNOW!" Marika screamed and her voice shook the land. Literally, a pulse of golden light tore away from her body and the land quaked at her command. As she screamed she stopped holding back her growth. There was an intense burst of light in the shape of Marika's divine form. That light grew in size and intensity. Adding hundreds of feet every few seconds. All while Marika roared in hunger and rage. When the light faded Marika looked down and smiled. She towered over the land, she doubted there was a soul in all the realm that wasn't beholden to her beauty now. She turned towards Rennala, surprised to realize the woman was in charging distance. She could just take a few dozen steps forward and she'd be in range to swing on her. More importantly the once towering queen didn't even come up to her knees. While Rennala was technically sitting, that meant even at her full height her fellow giantess would be lucky to come up to Marika's crotch. Marika saw Rennala's face twist in anger and disgust and it made her so happy. Leaning forward she gently groped herself and blew a kiss to the smaller woman. Silently mouthing the words 'so big' as she did.
Marika then turned her attention back to Nia. She vaguely remembered directing a minor amount of power her way when she started shouting. Really all Marika heard was the word blessing and she acted on instinct. Not caring how Nia used the power. Well not caring until now. The sight below her was the funniest thing Marika had seen since she escaped the Erdtree. There, nearly 100 ft tall, currently sitting on her nearly equal sized ass was Nia. The tiny blonde woman looked like she was in a state of bliss.
"Well, I guess I don't have to ask what you used my blessing for." Marika said as she crouched down. Nia was vaguely aware of her goddess' presence. She was just too enamored with the absolute feeling of satisfaction coursing through her to care.
"You know if it was my hips you were jealous of you could have just asked to be curvier. This is a little excessive, don't you think." Marika asked, focusing on the elden ring and preparing to fix Nia's current situation.
"Excessive? That's cute coming from a woman who could use a minor erdtree to pleasure herself." Nia said, she immediately paled, realizing who she was speaking so casually too. Nia quickly spat out her best apology "My grace, I sorry. I didn't mean that, I just, its that, um..." she began to ramble, stopping when she saw Marika hold up a single glowing hand. Nia's eyes went wide as light washed over her. She was sure this was the end, no one insulted the god queen to her face and survived. As the light faded she found herself back to normal. Well as normal as a giantess warrior woman can be.
"Oh, thank you my liege." Nia said as she stood up. Marika rose as well and Nia finally got a chance to compare their sizes. She knew from the tree's around her that her own height was around 100 ft. That knowledge, plus the fact she only came up to Marika's ankles, informed her just how unbelievably titanic her queen had become.
"Marika's tits! You must be the size of.." Nia slapped her hands over her mouth when she realized what she just said. Marika quirked her head to the side and smiled.
"When exactly did that one come into use?" She asked
"Oh about five minutes after you disappeared and the shattering started. Or so I'm told. Sorry my queen it's just that, you're so, uh...beautiful." Nia said her voice faltering at the end. She didn't think calling her god queen big would be taken well, let alone do justice to her size.
"I am, aren't I?" Marika said admiring her new form. Nia nodded quickly. She saw a blue flash on the horizon and what looked like some sort of vortex in the sky. Despite knowing she didn't want the answer, she asked anyway.
"My queen, what is that?" Marika turned her head towards where Nia was pointing and her blood ran cold.
"No, she wouldn't dare." Marika said and watched as Rennala took what one might call drastic actions.

**Moments ago in Caelid**
Rennala watched the golden form of Marika expand skyward. The woman was nearly as big as her own ego now. Which made her roughly twice the size of Rennala herself. That was a problem she could not allow to go unsolved.
"I need more dragons. Or runes, no at her size the only creature with enough power would be giants, dragons, and demigods. I don't suppose you two know where I can find some demigods I'm not related to?" Rennala asked, her voice booming like thunder.
"Uh sorry milady, not only are such beings rare I'm pretty sure outside you, Ranni and maybe Miquella they're all gone. Reports say they were all vanquished by the tarnished." Silius answered.
"Rumors! They are rumors, stop calling them reports dammit!" Lia snapped. Silius glared, shouting right back. "Really?! You think that is our biggest problem here?"

"Enough sweetings. I need power, lots of it. Do either of you know where I can get it?" Rennala interrupted. Silius and Lia both began to think. Lia looked pensive, but offered up an idea anyway.
"Could you possibly absorb more from Marika. Like you did last time?"
"Maybe, but she'll be on guard this time. I won't have the element of surprise. Add to that the fact I'm currently the sm-sm-smaaaa-" Rennala's voice stuttered as she tried to force herself to say something horrible.
"Smaller woman." Lia said dryly.
"Yes, that makes it unlikely I could seize her power."


Silius shook his head and joined the conversation. "Dragons are the best source of runes and power, but while I have reports on the magma worm's locations I don't think they'll be enough." Lia glared at him for using the term reports again. He ignored her and continued "unless you know where the legendary city of Farum Azula is I think we are out of dragons."
"Oh yes, that could work. But, can I even open a gate? Placidusax and his brethren locked themselves in that damn time vortex. Hmm, maybe I could, then again." Rennala began pondering on her current predicament.
"Wait, you know where Farum Azula is? The rum- er reports about a temporal field magic are true?!" Silius gawked at his queen.
"Quite true. You must remember little one, I was around for those wars. Now let's see, there's no reason it shouldn't work." Rennala said as she began focusing on her Elden Rune. The artificial copy of the Elden Ring was already allowing her to manipulate reality similar to Marika. There was no reason Rennala shouldn't be able to tap into it and give reality a few suggestions. Suggestions like, temporal anomalies will be accessible at these fixed coordinates. Rennala began to glow a light blue. The effect soon intensified, her eyes filled with the same eerie luminescence. Flecks of gold danced through the entire glowing rune as she kept it active.


Silius and Lia stared at their queen as she worked her magic. The intricate lines of blue that made up the runic array were mesmerizing.
"I know she's not that modest. As such we've seen that runic array a lot, yet each time I can't help but stare. What is it about that spell that's so terrifyingly beautiful?" Lia asked, her eyes transfixed on Rennala's enormous form.
"It's so beautiful!" Silius shouted. Lia took a step back. She rarely heard her friend's voice sound so unhinged.
"Silius, are you okay?" Lia said, pulling her gaze away from the enchanting Rennala and looking towards her friend. She found his eye's glowing with starlight, pale glowing pools of blue with tiny motes of white dancing in them. He was gazing into the stars, perhaps the primordial flow or perhaps just looking at Rennala had a similar effect.
"Silius stop! That's dangerous, forbidden, and stupid! Are you listening to me? I said stop!" Lia shouted, stepping forward she picked Silius up in one hand. He continued to stare at Rennala, his mouth shaping words despite no sound being made.
"Hey! Knock it the hell off!" Lia shouted, shaking the man lightly. He flopped around barely resisting her. Lia heard a crack of thunder. Turning towards the sky she watched as the air seemed to crack. It looked so odd, huge jagged lines formed in the sky above Rennala's head. Slowly the cracks began to spread. Pieces of something, Lia wasn't sure what, fell away. A hole like a window to another world appeared and a crumbling castle surrounded by tornados danced in the sky above.


"Silius? Hey Silius what's happening? I know she's opening a portal but what...dammit!" Lia shouted as Silius' eyes were still glazed over with magic. "I said wake the hell up! Right the fuck now!" Lia screamed and shoved Silius's entire body between her tits. She flushed a ton of magic into herself and prepared a spell she hoped would work. Carian parry was a sorcery designed to counter magic in general. She wasn't sure if it would break the star's hold on Silius, but she had to try. It was also one of those rare sorceries that if you were talented enough could be done with staff or shield. Lia of course had neither, but this new body of hers had plenty of power and she was damn well focused on her efforts. As she released the spell she also released Silius. A burst of silvery light swirled around the two of them and Silius fell to the ground sputtering.
"Wha? What happened?! I felt like I could see everything, then something clouded my sight then, dammit Lia!" Silius said, standing up and recognizing what she had done.
"The proper term for when a beautiful woman saves your life is thank you." Lia half growled.
"Oh please you think just because you're the most beautiful woman in the land I'm going to treat you differently. Harumph!" Silius replied, crossing his arms.
"Yeah, I might have some competition on that front." Lia said, glancing at Rennala and Marika.
"Not in my opinion. Now then what is our queen up too...oh dear." Silius said, as he witnessed Rennala's attempts to influence reality.
Lia was glad he was looking at Rennala for once. It meant he wouldn't see the blush spreading across her entire body. It also gave her a minute to contemplate whether to be smitten, or just grab Silius and grind him into the ground till she was satisfied. She swore he made those comments on purpose. Hell it hadn't even changed, he used to do the same thing when they watched out for each other at the academy.
"You really don't care about the difference do you. You'd treat me the same if I was..." Lia's voice trailed off. She had been mumbling anyway and the thunderous shouts of Rennala and her spell drowned out her words regardless.


"Open damn you! Give me your power!" Rennala shouted, focusing on the task at hand. It had been easy to find Farum Azula. The damn floating castle used so much magic it practically warped space enough to be seen without the aid of magic. Conquering it and draining its power for herself? That was proving more difficult. Still she had managed to get the process started. Using the Elden Rune was different than using sorcery, but the principle was the same. Focus your will, shape the mana, then impose the differences on reality. With spells one needed a complex sequence of runes to work within reality's laws while also subverting them. Her Elden Rune needed no such framework. In exchange Rennala needed to keep track of the details she was changing otherwise reality would simply snap back to normal, or fall apart entirely.
"To think that blonde little tart played around with power like this so carelessly. Well the power is mine now, time to show that mega sized monarch what a real goddess looks like." Rennala said as she focused her efforts once more. She found the spell holding Farum Azula in its private temporal bubble. Then she simply altered its coordinates and activated her absorption ability. As she did two things happened at once. First was Rennala letting out an immense huff of air as her body immediately shrank. It felt like someone had taken a brick hammer to her midsection. She had clearly underestimated the amount of magic needed to alter the spells containing Farum Azula. She lost half her size in seconds.


It would be worth it though. As the second event to transpire was a thin dark tornado breaking off from the temporal anomaly and bringing the crumbling castle towards Rennala one piece at a time. Even at only 600 ft tall Rennala was more than big enough to devour the strand of darkness and air. Slowly she started to feast. The Elden Rune blazed to life on her as she gulped down the tornado and all its contents. Rennala felt everything entering her, magic, rocks, beastmen, and dragons. Her body suddenly began to swell with power, slowly bulging and then contracting.
"Mmmph! Morh. I wamph it all!" Rennala spoke words muffled as she continued to swallow huge portions of the spiraling vortex. The harder she pulled the more it fed her. Soon she felt her body breaking down every part of the structure into fuel for her growth. Her form shuddered and grew in short bursts followed by quick contractions. Despite the cycle of expanding and shrinking she was indeed getting bigger. At nearly 800 ft she shuddered again, her body tore across the land as it made its way back to 1,200 ft, only to then relax back to 1,000 ft.


Rennala bit down and broke off the tip of the tornado. She gulped down the power and took a deep breath.
"Barely, back to normal size." She panted, and then looked at the swirling mass of wind and magic. She licked her lips, took a deep breath, and opened wide pulling the power back to her. She began swallowing power once more, body growing with each and every gulp. Easily adding a hundred feet every few seconds. Still it wasn't enough, she would not be satisfied till she towered over Marika. Spurned by that thought she spared a quick glance at where she last saw the god queen. She saw her still there, looming over the land, with a look of, was that fear? It was! Marika was afraid, afraid of just how powerful Rennala was becoming. That look invigorated Rennala, she absolutely loved it. She wanted to see Marika wear that look for the rest of her short life. As she crushed the golden bitch's entire kingdom, nay all the lands between, under her absolutely colossal form. With a renewed sense of drive Rennala increased her efforts. Devouring more and more of the twister. Her cheeks filled to the brim as she gorged herself. Her body was still growing but now she was taking in power faster than she could utilize it.


"I won't stahp! I'll nevar stahp! Morh! Feed me!" Rennala roared through mouthfuls of crumbling Farum Azula. Her entire body shook and sudden pain filled her. She willed it away, focusing on the Elden Rune and pushing it to just put the power anywhere for now. She felt a sudden pop, and then heat filled her chest as her breasts each began to expand at an alarming rate. Her enormous breasts heaved and bounded outward in a massive bounce, jiggling lightly after having doubled in size. Rennala giggled madly as she continued to gorge herself on the power of the dragons. Her breasts repeated their explosive growth, doubling in size again, and again, and again. Her now giant tear dropped shaped mountains hung down to her waist. Rennala didn't stop, if anything she pulled on the power harder. She felt her tits begin to shake. In a huge drawn out spurt of growth they swelled to ungodly proportions. Piling outward to her left and right, and rising up to the level of her own chin.
"Gawd yes! Grow! Grow!" Rennala screamed as she continued to feast.


Far below the growing colossus that was Rennala, Silius and Lia watched. Lia gawked and lightly groped her own massive chest. She thought her knockers were absurd, being over four times the size of her head and all. She hadn't actually thought she'd ever feel inadequate ever again after her transformation into a giantess.
"Azure's ass, she makes me look like a damn plank." Lia commented as her queen upped her cup size once more. Lia wasn't sure how many letters she'd need to define those mountains, she just knew she'd need an abacus to count that high.
"My queen stop! Rennala stop, you're going to explode!" Silius cried.
"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO STOP! I AM NOT DONE GROWING, I WILL NEVER BE DONE GROWING!" Rennala snapped, her voice echoing like a thunderclap. She quickly turned back to gorging herself. Silius sighed, of course she wouldn't respond to being told what to do. She was used to being in charge. So Silius reworded his warning.
"My queen, you seem to be ignoring other aspects of your beauty. Perhaps your bust could use a break while you advance other traits?" He suggested. Smiling when he saw Rennala pause in her feeding. Lia turned her attention to Silius.
"Explode? Is that really possible?"
"She wouldn't even be the first mage to do so." Silius responded.
"I thought those were just rumors. Of mages who weren't being careful with excessive glintstone crowning." Lia said
"Oh the reports are very true I assure you." Silius replied smiling. Lia was about to see how far she could hurl the tiny man for that report comment when Rennala's thunderous voice boomed once more.
"YOU'RE RIGHT SWEETING, I COULD USE MORE JUNK IN THE TRUNK."
"More wha?" Said Silius dumbstruck.
"Run!" Lia shouted, grabbing Silius and taking off at top speed away from Rennala. Her quick thinking and long strides, courtesy of being 30 ft tall, saved the two of them.


Rennala's ass began to quake and then in a fashion similar to her bust, her entire ass plumped larger. Swelling in one short massive burst of growth. Crushing anything caught underneath, in this case the entirety of fort Faroth was obliterated in seconds. Lia kept moving, she felt the shaking before she heard it, Rennala wasn't done growing yet that was for sure. Another massive thunderclap marked Rennala's ass cheeks slapping together. Lia didn't turn back, she already knew she could be crushed under a single on and she didn't need to know how close they were to death via smothering. That however, didn't stop Silius from informing her.
"Faster woman! That moon is gaining on us!"
"You wanna try running? Relax, I could keep this up for hours. So long as we don't run into, uh oh." Lia came to a screeching halt. Silius felt the world stop spinning after a few seconds, then he saw Rennala's glorious pale ass bulge larger in another huge growth spurt, stopping maybe a few hundred feet from their position.
"Uh oh? Let me guess, your genius navigation skills have brought us to a dead end. Quite literally given the threat upon us." Silius spoke calmly if a bit annoyed.
"Shut up and magic us up a solution."
"Do I look like a genie to you?! Sorcery takes thinking and preparation! I am not prepared to be crushed under the world's second sexiest set of ass cheeks!" Silius shouted.
"Second set of...You little flirt." Lia said her cheeks reddening "Have it your way, come here!" She said, stepping forward pinning Silius against the cliffside.
"Wait I didn't mean it, I'm sorry, I get flirty when I'm stressed!" Silius cried. Lia didn't stop, she locked her lips practically over his whole face and pressed herself against him. Shadows fell over the two as Rennala's ass drew nearer. Then suddenly there was silence. She turned and looked upwards, an enormous curved wall of pale flesh was maybe half a foot from crushing them.
"She stopped?" Lia said hopefully
"I doubt it. More likely she finished." Silius replied.
"Finished? As in she did it? She ate an entire city of dragons?!" Lia exclaimed watching as Rennala's form began to tremble once more.


Rennala sat there feeling her entire body begin to quake. She was still so hungry, she wanted more. Sadly there was no more, she had devoured every last piece of Azula. Now her body was processing the power, soon she would start growing. That thought brought a smile to her face.
"Mmm, yes. Now for the best part. Time to grow." Rennala said, as she felt her ass and breasts implode inward, halving in size instantly. All while the rest of her began to expand rapidly. Rennala laughed, her voice thundering across the land, echoing deeper and deeper the bigger she grew.
"YES AH-HAHAHA! MORE, I LOVE IT! THIS FEELS SO AMAZING. I JUST KEEP GROWING, SOON I'LL CRUSH EVERYTHING BENEATH ME! AH-HAHAHA!" Rennala said as her entire body surged upwards. The whole time her breasts and ass had been steadily shrinking. Her height steadily increasing as she passed 1,800 ft ...2,000...2,200...2,400 ft at which point her curves seemed to be appropriate for her size.
"SO BIG. YET I WANT MORE! GROW MY BEAUTIFUL BODY GROW!" Rennala commanded. She felt heat flush to her chest. She grabbed her gargantuan tits and squeezed, delighting in the sensation as she piled on cup size after colossal cup size.
A moment later her ass followed suit, moving one hand from her chest she gave her rear a mighty slap. Her actions sent pleasure coursing through her and she felt her thighs and pussy begin to swell. Lust nearly overwhelmed her, and Rennala was glad she was already on her knees. She didn't want to know what would have happened if her legs buckled and the stars only knew how many tons of sexy giantess came crashing to the ground.


Rennala finally calmed down as her expansion slowed. She was filled with a few naughty desires at the moment, but they would have to wait.
"Just a moment, body. We're not done growing yet. We need to be bigger than her." Rennala said, putting an icy tone on the last word. Her body quivered, then she felt herself expand slightly before contracting.
"What? No we can't be done. This isn't nearly big enough! More, I demand to be bigger!" Rennala said, and once again her body seemed to swell larger for a moment before shrinking back down. Rennala looked calmly at herself for a moment, then at Marika. She stood to her full height and despite there being two entire regions between the women she could easily tell they were roughly the same size.
"No! Where's the rest of it? I should be Bigger than this, bigger than her!" Rennala half shouted. Her entire form pulsed with a faint blue light, but nothing happened.
"I said I want to grow! That was not a suggestion reality! I want to crush her entire kingdom, nay this whole world between my soft giant titties!" Rennala raved as she took a deep breath and focused her will. She felt some of the power inside her and tapped into it. It was not what she expected though, this small reserve was merely the last bit of unprocessed power. As such her focus flushed it to her whole body equally. She grew maybe 10 ft, imperceptible at her size. Her tits shook, expanding barely a few inches. Rennala's left eye began to twitch, she refocused her efforts.
"I...said...ooohhhHHH!" Rennala's command broke into a moan of utter delight as the power flooded into her libido. Raising her sensitivety through the roof, eliciting a rather un-lady like scene as she pitched back down to her knees and then slowly fell to the ground. Legs crossed, and a hand buried between her thighs she bit down on her lower lip to try and stop herself. All in vain, as the last bits of her power were used by her body to ensure her satisfaction. In that last moment before climax she also released a pulse of cerulean blue power from her body. A simple effect carrying her desires, it tore across the land till it came upon the nearest inhabitants.


Silius saw the wave of magic coming and braced himself, warning Lia as he did.
"I'm pretty sure that's a magical byproduct of her recent reality altering escapades. You may want to prepare yourself!"
Lia in turn simply stepped forward and let the wave collide with her. She let out a deep and hungry moan as she felt her entire body expanding larger. Silius below was treated to a marvelous sight right before the wave struck him as well. Lia doubled in size and her modified armor lost the battle it had been fighting trying to contain her beauty. Not that her armor had been winning that battle. Her modified tabard was mostly just two strips of cloth open in the middle and back. A V-shaped pattern that covered each breast and joined to conceal her privates and not much more. Those straps of cloth already strained to the limit tore and fell away, revealing a set of black silk panties stretched almost to the breaking point. Silius began to wonder where the devil she found that much silk when his vision changed drastically. The world changed colors and he could see thin lines of gold and blue tracing over everything. He immediately shifted his sight towards Rennala. He could see her body pulsing still, her power shining bright like a huge star of the night sky. He immediately began looking into and through her power. The erdtree's prophets weren't the only ones who could read fate. In moments he was unraveling the secrets of her power.


Then his sight began to blur. Silius ignored it at first, focusing on Rennala. He saw the recent connections she had made between reality, time, Farum Azula, and herself. He understood in that moment how and why she had gotten her power, as well as why she stopped growing. The star sight as he deemed it was amazing, he needed only contemplate that which he observed to gain an understanding of it. He also felt great empathy for Lusat and Azure. If gazing into the stars provided this knowledge at the cost of sanity, it was easy to see why they had gone mad. Then madness made its presence known. The shadows dancing near the sides of Silius's vision began to seep into his sight. Pools of blood and lightless frozen lands danced in vision. Golden rain fell upon the land all while everything around him turned to rot. Then came the sounds, indistinguishable at first, slowly resolving into whispers. Voices commanding reality, sundering star and planet and consuming souls for fuel. The ramblings of the beyond grew stronger, and began to become more coherent the longer Silius embraced the power. Yet he could also see better than ever before the connections to everything. Suddenly the lands rose up, becoming monstrous amalgamations of teeth and limbs. Creatures of blood and rot tore across his vision and assaulted a being of pure gold. Reality all around began to distort and change, warping into strange new forms, that somehow didn't seem wrong. Almost as if this distorted form of realty was the truth.


Silius could barely reconcile it. He didn't want to understand this, yet he needed to understand it. With great effort he shifted his gaze to the stars and away from the terrors before him. There in the dark light filled sky he saw a torrent of blue, punctuated by tiny flecks of white and gold. He was swept away by the primeval flow. Carried back to safety, to his world. As his mind began to reform he saw the world clearly. Every connection, and how they pushed and pulled on each other. A spell appeared in his mind. A simple yet versatile sorcery, able not to control reality, but effect it through the connections. As the stars slowly faded from his vision he was filled with both relief and regret.
"Alas, such astounding perplexity. 'Tis truly the most beautiful and yet most terrifying thing I have ever witnessed."
"You little tease. How dare you." Came the breathless reply of Lia.
"I, what? What are, oh my." A snarky comment died as Silius' vision cleared. Lia had not stopped growing while he was busy watching the stars. Now she occupied his entire field of vision. More aptly, her womanhood occupied his entire view.
"Golden stars, I could fit in there." Silius said
"When I get feeling back in my legs we're going to test the veracity of that statement." Lia said. Silius gulped and slowly moved around his companion. He did a quick comparison against the local tree's and realized she must easily have been 100 ft tall now.
"I, uh, need to check on Queen Rennala." Silius said as turned to head towards his liege. Only to find her head right there.
"Oh my queen! You're right here. When did that happen?"
"Oh somewhere around um, orgasm thirteen, I think?" Rennala said sweetly.


A few moments of silence passed before Rennala finally rose up. She saw Marika still glaring at her, and seeming far less concerned. Seeing even a small bit of relief on the golden haired harlot's face made Rennala seethe. She should be trembling, preferably her and her entire kingdom, directly under Rennala's literal foot. Taking a moment to collect her thoughts Rennala slowly and carefully knelt down. Then as tenderly as she could she picked up the tiny form of Silius. She placed him gently between her cleavage and then started moving toward Liurnia. Carefully watching Marika as she made her way back home.


"I think a day of rest is in order. For once we start it's not going to end well." Rennala said, raising her voice to ensure Marika heard her. Given the current size of the two titans she needn't have bothered. Marika had heard everything she had said, or screamed for the past half hour.
"Agreed. This land deserves a taste of the peace to come. Peace under me that is." Marika said, giving her hips a slight shake.
Rennala ignored the blonde's taunt and continued forward. Lia followed her trying to get her attention.
"My liege? Lady Rennala? Um, my Queen? Please you have something uh, important to me." Lia said as she moved at a jog to keep up with Rennala. It was no easy task. Between the distance Rennala covered with each step and the constant earthquakes she produced as she walked. Lia was tottering forward, nearly falling every few seconds. She fell forward as the last of the earthquakes stopped. Lia threw her arms out and stopped herself by bracing against Rennala's ankle. Looking around, Lia gawked. They had walked not even a full minute, maybe half that, yet they were back in Liurnia.


"Now then what was it you wanted little sweeting." Rennala said as she gently began moving energy into her Eldren Rune. It slowly began to glow, the stone and mountainside the academy was built on began to shift and change. Shimmering light taking the form of an absurdly large throne. The light popped, leaving the warped stone throne upon which Rennala promptly seated herself. Lia wasted no time as she dropped to knee before her queen.
"Queen Rennala please release my S-, er preceptor Silius. I doubt he can hold his breath much longer." Rennala leaned forward and brought her giant breasts to lay in front of Lia. She gave them a hefty squeeze and smiled. "He doesn't seem to be struggling too much. I think he likes it." Lia stared at the wall of soft smooth flesh and frowned.
"He better not be enjoying it..." she muttered under her breath. A harsh bark of thunder sent Lia rolling backwards. She shot up to her feet instantly ready to fight. Only to realize the sudden assault was simply the effect of Rennala laughing. A moment later Rennala fished Silius out from her bosom. Still tittering she placed the smaller man on a nearby tower.
"My sincere apologies, my knight. I certainly didn't mean to make you jealous. I promise you I am not a man stealing heartbreaker." Rennala said sincerely.
"Oh, so I've been freed on account of Lia's interest then? That doesn't shock me. She does tend to ruin my life." Silius said, immediately bolting into the nearby tower and sealing the door shut with magic.


He pulled his little retreat off just in time. A heavy impact shook the entire structure. Outside Lia had leapt skyward. Clearing the distance and height in a standing jump. Rennala smiled as she watched the two tiny lovers play.
"I ruin your life?! Do you have any idea how frustrating you are? You come out of there and make love to me this instant!" Lia shouted as she straddled the entire tower.
"Subtle Lia, real subtle." Silius said as he remained inside the tower.
"I am done with subtlety! You come out there or I will crush this entire tower between my quadruple...what are these L cups? Yeah that sounds right. between my quadruple L cup titties!" Lia threatened
"First off, your math is atrocious. Secondly, I just spent time between our queen's glorious mountains. They were quite soft, and much larger than yours. Good luck breaking enchanted stone." Silius taunted.
"I'll have you know I have the Biggest set here..." Lia said adding "...proportionally that is." after a moment. She looked back at Rennala and found the larger woman smiling. Enjoying the antics of the small lovers.


Rennala shifted on her throne slightly. Turns out that stone was not exactly comfortable. Not that it mattered. She took a moment to look at the world around her. At her current size she could see the majority of the Lands Between. From southern Limgrave to Altus and everything between. The sun was slowly setting and soon the stars would be out. She'd get to enjoy one last night of stargazing before her confrontation with Marika. After a moment she turned her head to the north. She saw Marika for all but a moment before the giantess god queen erected some type of shimmering golden barrier. Rennala closed her eyes and tilted her head back. She'd worry about the blonde bitch in the morning, for now she was content to listen to the sounds below her. The slow calm rippling of the lake's waters. The low whistle of the wind as it blew across the hills and valleys. The unmistakable sound of Lia shattering enchanted stone between her tits. Immediately followed by the screaming indignations of Silius. It was an odd but peaceful moment for Rennala. One she was intent to enjoy.


CHAPTER 11: The Value of That Which is Love


**Altus Plateau; Moments ago**


Marika watched as Rennala's screaming finally ceased. Anger mixed with relief played across her face.
"Well at least she stopped." Nia said
"Trust me she didn't stop. She ran out of dragons to shovel into her stupid cock hole." Marika said bitterly. Nia took a step back in shock. She had heard Marika speak in a less than proper, even lewd, form before. What she hadn't heard was her god queen speak so plainly and with so much disdain. She hadn't even tried to hide what she thought of the giga sized giantess across the realm.
"I see, well it looks like the two of you are pretty..." Nia stopped talking as Marika's head whipped around with enough force her ponytail snapped skyward, scattering nearby clouds.
"Are pretty...uh pretty, hot. Yeah hawt." Nia finished voice shaking. Marika tilted her head to the side and stared questioningly at the smaller woman. Nia in response burst out in shouting.
"What!? What do you want me to say!? You want me to lie?! Look at you! Look at her! You two literally have mountains for tits. You could crush towns beneath your ass! Feed entire mage rises to your huge pussies!" The tiny woman started screaming and Marika's eyes widened slightly.
"Yet here we are privy to hearing the damn Carian whore wishing she was even bigger?! You two nearly decimated the surrounding countryside with your lust filled grow-gasms!" Nia motioned to the left where the evidence of Marika's satisfaction still lingered. Marika opened her mouth to comfort Nia only to be interrupted by the tiny nude knight.
"Worse of all you don't seem satisfied! My god queen I like you, but you're scarily sexy, and I don't think the world will survive if you or Rennala get what you want." Out of breath the tiny knight finally stopped ranting and raving. Marika smiled, and slowly leaned forward and picked up Nia bringing her to eye level.


The tiny woman cowered slightly between Marika's fingers.
"My goddess I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-mph!" A giant finger tip larger than her head gently pressed into her lips silencing her. Nia could scarcely believe just how much control Marika had at her size.
"I understand little one. You've been through something quite stressful. Come, it's time to return to the capital and return some normalcy to life." Marika said. Nia nodded lightly and Marika turned and took a whopping six steps and then placed Nia directly into the antechamber before the Erdtree. The tiny knight gazed upwards in complete awe as lines of gold traced over Marika's flesh. Outlining an intricate golden rune. A moment later the capital beneath her began to shift. Nia let out a startled cry as an enormous throne of wood and stone rose up from the ground and the city reformed around it. For all the energy she just expended Marika shrunk maybe a few inches, not even noticeable to a giantess of her stature.


Turning slowly, Marika gently began to lower her enormous rear towards her new throne. Nia stared as the colossal curves of Marika closed in. Stopping just inches before crushing her.
"Flattering Nia, but please move."
"Yes my, wait was that a pun?'' Nia asked.
"Sitting now." Marika said plopping down onto her throne. Nia ran forward to avoid what was easily the ninth worst way she could have died today. Marika adjusted herself till she was comfortable. Then spread her legs wide and relaxed. Nia stared blushing at her god queen's position.
"Um my grace? Perhaps some modesty is called for?"
"Nia do you really think at my size there is anyone left in the land that hasn't seen my full glory? For once in my very long life, I'm choosing comfort." Marika said as she reclined slightly upon her throne.
"Now for the first order of business." Marika said, waving her hand and erecting a huge golden dome over the city.
"We need to send out a command. I demand the people of Leyndell acknowledge and pay tribute to their God Queen." Marika said, then in a voice that echoed throughout the entire city she continued
"Bring forth an offering of living gold and receive my blessing."
"Neat trick my goddess. You think people will get that living gold are the runes?" Nia asked.
"They either bring me my runes or they pile up heaps of gold. I'm okay with either, really." Marika answered as she felt a tingling sensation. She smiled as she felt her nipples harden in response. Blushing lightly as the feeling intensified. She hadn't expected the very idea would arouse her this much. She certainly didn't expect to receive physical feedback from just the thought of being worshiped.


"Mmm, maybe I should check the golden order again. This is an awful lot of stimulation from j-ah!" Mariak let squeal as she felt a jolt of power run through her tits.
"My grace, look down please." Nia said. Marika could hear embarrassment in her knight's voice. It wasn't the first time she'd heard that tone, but it was never a good sign. Glancing down all Marika could see was the entire city laid before her. The sight of which did not help with her current amorous feelings. Heat spread between thighs and she felt her nipples become painfully erect. She would need to do something about this soon. Then she saw a flash of light, and another, and another. Turning her attention directly to her breasts she placed a hand over them and pressed them inward. The few hundred feet of extra visibility revealed the true source of her arousal. Embarrassment, anger, and curious disbelief flared inside Marika. Floating before her were three wooden platforms being held aloft by large balloons. Each platform held a number of soldiers. Some of them stoked a fire keeping the hot air vehicles afloat. While others prepared and loaded ballista with lightning pots. Every few seconds they would fire upon Marika. Despite her sitting on a throne and their aerial advantage they could still only manage to attack her tits directly.


"I know I shouldn't be surprised. And I'm not. But I am impressed. Normally these attacks are punctuated by screaming of how I'm a heretical bronze whore." Marika said.
"Captain, we've been spotted." One of the soldiers barked out.
"Curses! No choice then! Unleash everything!" The captain replied
"Everything sir?"
"From the pots to harsh language, this gold plated bitch isn't fooling us!" The captain answered. Seconds later Marika was greeted by a slew of curses and lightning pots as the platforms charged towards her. Exclamations defying her heritage, her standing as a queen, as a goddess, and down-right crude descriptions involving her anatomy were hurled at her. Marika for her part simply gripped one breast in each hand and pulled them apart. Allowing her assailants to close the distance. Once they came within the perfect range she smiled. A final curse erupted from all her enemies' mouths at once.


"Marika's tits!"


There was a thunderous crash as Marika crushed the little traitors between her divine assets. Lightning flared between her cleavage as dozens upon dozens of alchemical pots exploded. Her attackers were reduced to little more than ash. Marika smiled as she spoke, "And that shall be what awaits anyone who doesn't bring me the tribute I demand."


"Careful, my Queen. Some people might not mind such an end." Nia commented as she ordered about some nearby knights. Setting up guards at the door and preparing to organize Marika's incoming tribute. While some of the city might still be skeptical of their god queen's return, that hadn't stopped many people from obeying. It had only been a few minutes and people were filling the streets. Holding runes and gold and slowly making their way to the throne. Nia's fellow knights clad in gold and the leyndell knights she had convinced to their side were actively securing the street to the throne. Ensuring the people had a safe means to approach their goddess. Nia turned back towards her queen. "My Queen, if possible could you perhaps assist us. I only have so many soldiers and securing the path here will stretch their numbers thin."


Marika smiled, finally a reasonable request. "Of course, I wish to see my people's tribute. After all, this is a time of reconciliation, not a trial." Marika finished speaking and raised her arm. Once more gold light flowed out down her arm. Liquid gold flowed from her fingertips, streaming gently to the ground. The reaction was almost instantaneous. The ground morphed and changed, altering itself to better suit Marika's desires. A huge set of golden doors emerged from the stonework and enclosed the way to the throne room. From those shining doors new paths emerged and spread through the entire city. Those on their way to the god queen's presence felt the ground become soft and suddenly found themselves swept up and carried to the nearest intersection. There each person would find a gold inlaid path leading straight to Marika.


Marika smiled as she watched her power change the city. Every use of the golden order was getting easier. The more she used her power the more the order recognized her as a legitimate wielder of its power. Soon she would have the strength and skill to challenge that beast, nay its very master, and contend for the position of the true goddess of these lands. The sheer thought filled her with joy. She would be free, and so would her people. She looked out at said people journeying to her throne and her smile grew wider. She motioned to Nia to open the doors leading to her throne.


Nia nodded and approached the huge ornate double doors. Two of her friends, soldiers from the bridge where Marika first converted them all, moved to open it for her. It was cute really, those doors were nearly her size and here they thought they were going to move them for her. Nia looked at the tiny men clad in golden armor. She spoke softly, "Appreciated but I ha-" her words were interrupted by the sound of metal smoothly sliding across stone.
"...have underestimated what Marika's blessing does to men." Nia said, staring at the two smaller soldiers. One bowed his head reverently while the other simply flexed. Nia shook her head at their antics and stepped forward. A huge crowd of people had formed a line before the doors. Nia motioned gently as she spoke to the crowds.
"Her Majesty will see you now. The court of the golden and blessed lands of Altus is open once more. Bring forth your tribute, your praise, your worries and woes. Lay it all before her glory and receive the benediction of Marika, God Queen of the Lands Between."


Slowly the first of the people moved forward. A pair of servants, each bearing a handful of runes and coins. They laid their offering before Marika, then slowly they bowed. Heads to the floor and arms stretched out as far as they could go. Marika looked down at the two pitiful humans before her. Clothed in what were once the noble attire of royal servants. Now the ragged filthy linens were almost as repulsive as the gaunt starving creatures prostrating themselves before her.
Feelings of hurt, and dread filled her heart. This is what had become of her precious people while she was away. This could not be allowed to continue. She flexed a single finger and their tiny offering levitated towards her. Runes shattered and fed into her already gargantuan reserve of divine power. The gold she simply deposited between her thighs. Then with a flourish of her hand her power bled forth from her body. Trailing into stonework and seeping over the two servants. There was a shout of shock from the two before their bodies were sealed in golden cocoons. A handful of seconds passed in silence as the people beyond the doors as well as Nia and her knights watched.


"I find your offering acceptable, and your faith fulfilling. Well done, my faithful." Marika's voice boomed. The golden cocoons unraveled into nothing revealing the people within. The once ragged servants, now stood up straight marveling at the changes to their bodies. 7ft tall, and no longer looking like half starved skeletons. Each servant was the picture perfect definition of health and beauty. Skin smooth and flawless, hair shimmering, clothed in form fitting, if somewhat skimpy, robes of gold. It was the woman of the pair that found her voice first.
"I'm young again! The wrinkles, the pain in my bones, all gone." She marveled as she ran her hands over her body. Stopping at her chest, smiling as she gripped her now much larger bosom. "Marika's tits I'm..." She paused as she looked up and noticed Nia looming over her. The knight was still naked, her immense beauty on display. The servant turned her gaze to Marika. As she tilted her head back trying to take in her Queen's full form she realized she couldn't even see Marika's face due to the immensity of her breasts.
"I...think maybe beauty is subjective...and I might be lower on the scale than I thought," She finished, her voice taking a sad quiet tone.


"I think you're the most beautiful lady in the court," came the voice of the male servant next to her. A man who had spent his days simply seeing to trying to get supplies to her and the other servants while the castle decayed. Attempting, in vain, to make their duties possible. The servant girl turned and began to blush when she saw him. Gone was the gaunt dutiful man in ragged clothes. Replaced by a prince dressed in gold and sporting a physique that was lighting a fire in her that she had thought had died years ago.


"All right, love birds. Go with the blessing of the god queen. Rejoice, make merry, prepare the capital for celebration." Nia said carefully ushering the tiny servants out of the throne room.
"A celebration?" The male servant asked.
"Why, of course. Queen Marika is back. You two are but the first of Altus citizens to be renewed. This land will once again be the shining example of the power of the golden order." Nia explained. She looked back at her queen and saw her lean forward smiling in approval.


So went the rest of the day and into the evening. Marika poured out her blessing upon any and all who entered with tribute. No matter how great or how small that tribute was. The transformations of her people ranged from the least, growing in size to around 7ft. To the greatest who reached heights of 30ft. Despite the difference in sizes all were mended. Their health and vigor restored, and every person had been rewarded with varying degrees of beauty. Outside all through the city the people celebrated. Rejoicing at the return of their benevolent god queen. Discussing the details of why some tributes were more valuable, and whether that value was owing to the amount of runes, the faith of the person, or some combination of each. Marika smiled as she watched the street fill with joy and excitement once more. She of course knew the exact nature of her rewards. It was simply so she could practice with manipulating the golden order. The amount of power she gave away and the amount she received were hardly even noticeable to her. More important was that with each use of the elden ring her skill over manipulating reality grew. That was what had truly led to the differences in the people. Marika was learning with each subject how to get the most out of her power.
Even now, seated upon her enormous throne, she pondered over how best to use the power to take what she really wanted. Seeing her people happy was certainly an end goal, subjugating the world and bringing that joy to all was another. Ultimately she wanted this whole world to bend to her will and hers alone. To do that though she needed to get rid of a certain outside influence. Before that, she needed to deal with Rennala. It was while Marika pondered these things, and as the festivities raged on, that a commotion began at the throne room doors.


"Sorry, but the God Queen isn't seeing anyone else today." Declared one of the guards at the door. There was a brief exchange of quiet if polite words till the soldier spoke up once more.
"You're what? No, I doubt that. Why? Look at you! Little short to be Elden Lord aren't you?" A second voice spoke up a little louder and somewhat cautionary.
"Maybe we should just check? They are a tarnished. Their people were called back by Marika's grace."
"I don't care if they're the bastard child of Gideon Ofnir and the Lord of Blood. We have our ord-, oh, that is a big hammer." The tone of the angrier guard dropped to something between shock and curiosity. Nia overheard his last comment and began hastily moving toward the doors. Even Marika shifted in her seat leaning forward. She wasn't in the habit of doing her guards' duties for them, but she also didn't want any blood shed on her first festival. Nia was barely one stride away from the doors when thunder struck and sent one door flying inwards. Revealing the guard that had been questioning the tarnished outside. Now firmly indented into the golden metal. A muffled voice resounded from the battered body.
"Introducing, some tarnished with a surprising amount of strength." The guard said before finally passing out. Nia stepped forward, shattering stone beneath her. She felt absolutely furious. That was one of her men: one of her friends! Short of divine intervention nothing was going to spare this fool her wrath.


"MY LORD! YOU'VE RETURNED TO ME!" Marika's voice boomed with excitement. Nia took one more faltering step forward before turning back to look at her God Queen. All the rage at her guard's injury evaporated in an instant and fear filled its place. Nia had never seen Marika make such a face as what she wore right now. Eyes wide, smiling fully, leaning forward and chest heaving. The God Queen's grip was threatening to shatter the arms of her throne. Perhaps most terrifying was the sheer amount of heat coming off the giantess. Between her thighs the wood of the throne was smoldering. Bright embers forming as wood quickly blackened to charcoal. While a small river of gold began to seep from Marika's privates.


Nia was not exactly educated on the physiology of her goddess. She wasn't truly qualified to understand what happens to a divinely empowered 2,400 ft giantess when she becomes aroused. She did however know enough about Marika's insatiable appetite for her desires and that was enough to spur Nia into action. She turned and bolted through the doors. Pulling them closed behind her with enough force to dislodge the guard half embedded in them. Without missing a beat she caught the guard and picked up the second one. She moved quickly through the city towards the barracks they had established earlier. The echoes of Marika's passion thundering in the background as she ran.


"Whoa that's a lot of gold. Wait, are those runes? Is that tarnished feeding her even more power?" The conscious guard asked. Nia didn't respond, instead she placed the two men into the barracks and then got down on her hands and knees and crawled inside.
"I really wish we had made this bigger. I can barely fit in -oph!-" Nia paused as she felt her hips get stuck in the entrance.
"Oh, come on!" Nia shouted slamming her hips repeatedly into the stone frame of the barracks. Attracting the attention of the rest of her troop. It appeared the only men present were from the same company she was with on the bridge. This meant she had plenty of help; it also meant that help knew her. She looked up at the smirking faces of the three men.


"Our precious Nia seems to be stuck." The first soldier commented
"A Lady of her stature, how humiliating." The second commented.
"Too many sweet rolls I suspect." The third commented. While the last man slowly regained consciousness.
"Ha ha, very funny. Now help me." Nia said as she tried to pull forward. Her efforts met with limited success. She slid in a couple feet farther till the widest portion of her hips hit the door frame. Toppling down the soldier who had just barely recovered let out a yelp as he was buried under tits twice his size.
"Oh, um sorry." Nia said as she continued to try and squirm through the doorway. There was a moment of quiet before the soldiers started speaking again.


"Lucky bastard."
"I always said those were dangerous weapons."
"Me next, me next!" Came a litany of replies followed by a muffled voice.
"Soft..."


Nia began to blush. She had been around Marika so long hadn't even considered it strange to be walking around in the buff. Her friends had just reminded her why perhaps it was a bad idea.
"Listen you little perverts. Stop staring and help me." Nia said sternly
"No deal." The four responded in unison.
Nia was silent for a moment. Wide eyed as the shock set in. She slowly took a deep breath.
"Erdtree, ferry my soul. I'm coming home." Came the muffled voice from under her tits.
Nia threw a hand over her mouth to choke back the laughter. The rest of the soldiers did no such thing and raucous laughter filled the barracks. Nia's blush deepened as she looked around ruefully. She could feel heat building up between her thighs. Taking a deep breath she spoke as calmly
"Hilarious. Focus guys, it's only funny until you have to make due on that teasing."


Silence hung in the air for a moment. Each man present looked like he desperately wanted to say something. Nia tilted her head sideways, a questioning look on her features.
"Guys?" She asked slowly.
"Actually you'd be surprised how durable we are." Spoke the soldier under her bosom. A sudden motion and he heaved what must have been eleven tons of supple flesh and stepped out from under her. Nia stared shocked for a moment.
"Honestly Lady Nia, until that tarnished hit me not much has hurt."
"We are remarkably durable." A second soldier spoke up
"Marika's blessing may not have made us 100 ft tall idols of lust. But we are more than capable of performing our duties" A third soldier supplied. Nia just stared at her men, her friends, the only men she had ever trusted. People who had somehow never abused her nor thought less of her because she was a female soldier. The heat in her loins began to intensify.


"No. Stop it. Absolutely not." Nia said, breathing heavily, trying to get the raging feelings of lust under control. She would not abuse these men just because she was now bigger and stronger than all of them combined. She would repay the honor that was shown to her.
"Lady Nia." One of the men said, stepping forward.
"Don't you Lady me! I am a soldier just like you! Not some princess! Not a goddess! Not some beautiful woman with a harem of men at her....rrrgh, no. I am a knight." Nia shouted, slamming her fist into the ground shaking the entire barracks. None of the men flinched, instead they walked slowly forward. Two of them removed their cloaks, and they wiped the tears from her eyes. Tears Nia hadn't even known she was shedding.


"Liania, it's fine. No man here is going to ask you for anything. Or deny you anything." The oldest of the men spoke.
"Stop, you don't know what you're saying," Nia said.
"We went from a ragged group guarding a bridge to nowhere, to being the royal capital guards thanks to you." Said a soldier rolling up the cloaks.
"I mean it, you need to stop talking." Nia warned, flexing her muscles from stress and sending cracks through the stone doorway.
"You've always been a beauty. Not many women can swing a sword with true understanding of a soldier's heart." The third man spoke as Nia's hips finally broke through the wall. She crawled into the barracks and sat down.
"Though if everyone in this room is being honest we can feel the heat coming off you from here. Do you need something my lady?" The last soldier spoke and each man took a position hand on belt ready to disrobe at her command.


Nia was about to break. She just wasn't sure if she was going to tell the group of amorous little lovers to fuck off or fuck her. Her answer came in a thunderous roar. Marika's thunderous roar to be precise. When the god queen climaxed the whole city felt it. A wave of adulation and bliss, laced with unrestrained orgasmic hunger washed over every single soul in the capital. Just like that, the decision was made for Nia. She was barely containing her own lust, but add to it Marika's almighty need? No, there was no resisting. Not that her small harem of men would have resisted anyway.


Nia lunged forward. Seizing two of the tiny lovers and slamming them into her tits.
"You sexy little teases! You want me to rock your world! So fucking be it!" She shouted and let out an animalistic growl as she felt both men immediately embrace her nipples. There was a moment when Nia vaguely felt something, or more likely someone, slide between the lips of her pussy. If there had been any chance for this ordeal not to spiral out of control it ended there. Bliss clouded Nia's mind, pleasure and need overrode every other desire.


"Oh fuck yes! More! MORE!" Nia roared as her new lovers redoubled their efforts to satisfy her. Unknown to Nia and her new harem, similar events were playing out throughout all of Leyndell. The festival the city had been holding had become nothing more than a giant orgy. A side effect of Marika releasing her power during her climax. Not necessarily an unpleasant one as far as the citizens were concerned. After all, their God Queen had gifted all with beauty and health. It only made sense to not waste such gifts, and the goddess herself was clearly okay with such activities. If the constant thunderous roars and quaking of the earth were any indication. So went the entire night, as Leyndell was transformed into a city of gold and love.


CHAPTER 12: Welcome To The Big Show.


Light cascaded gently over The Lands Between as the sun rose. Rennala let out a sigh as the last of the stars faded as the night ended. It had been a wonderful and peaceful time gazing upon the moon from her new throne. At least it had been once she erected a dome of starlight to silence the echoing of the Leyndel's non-stop debauchery.


"Well, it would appear the time is nearly upon us. Lia, Silius, are you ready my sweetings?" Rennala said as she turned her gaze towards her only remaining colleagues. The Last of the mages that had remained loyal to her were currently cuddled close together. Well, perhaps cuddling wasn't quite accurate. The 100ft tall Lia was reclining against the side of the great hall. Her arms pressed firmly against the sides of her breasts to ensure Silius didn't escape. The smaller man was dozing peacefully, nestled securely between Lia's cleavage. Lia's eyes fluttered open at the sound of her queen's voice.


"Hmm? Oh, Rennala. Er, I mean, of course my queen!" Lia jumped to attention. Enormous breasts bouncing upward and actually striking her in the face,causing her to stumble back a step, placing one hand over her cheek.
"Ever the picture of feminine grace." Silius said as he calmly floated towards the ground. Having been flung free of his comfy resting spot.
"I know you are not mocking me. Even you cannot be so foolish as...are you flying?" Lia asked as she watched Silius slowly hover towards the ground.
"I'm more or less falling, with style." He said, smirking playfully.
"How? The only person I've seen do that is...well Queen Rennala," Lia said.
"He's manipulating gravity. Quite well I might add. Silius, how long did that spell take to develop?" Rennala asked, leaning forward.
"Oh well, that is." Silius paused speechless for a moment. He was looking for a good way to explain that he accidently gazed upon the primeval current. It wasn't his fault Rennala's mana burst overloaded his system, but that didn't change the fact he had broken mage law. Mage law specifically written and put into effect by Rennala herself. Unfortunately he didn't need to come up with a good reason: Lia supplied the answer for him.


"You gazed into the current didn't you! I know you, and every spell your cute little ass can cast. Gravity magic is not part of your repartee." Lia said gawking. She could scarcely believe that Silius would do such a thing. He loved knowledge as much as any sorcerer, but he had always been so loyal to the academy's rules. His respect for Rennala and fear of her power, even in her half-mad state kept him from doing anything so foolish.
Lia's ponderings over his actions were cut short when her breasts rose up against gravity while an unseen force slammed her head forward. Muffling any further obvious comments she may have had.


"Dammit. My queen, I can expla-Ah!" Silius let out a shout of surprise as Rennala's titanic angry face came within inches of him. He knew she was big, he didn't realize her eyes alone were larger than him. He stared into a pair of inky black pupils that looked intent on consuming his soul.
"Oh? You can explain? Explain why you felt the need to endanger yourself? Was the power I gifted you not enough?" Rennala whispered yet her very voice shook Silius and sent him tumbling.
"I didn't, your power is, I-I-" Silius stammered. He knew he couldn't blame her for this. There was no way that would end well. Flustered, he lost focus on the spell holding Lia's bosom up and she was freed from her smothering. Lia looked up and wasted no time. She may not have been the brightest spell blade to ever exist. She was however very good at taking decisive action when action was needed.


"Hey, Colossal and cute! Whose fault do you think this is!" Lia said, slapping one of Rennala's nipples. If she was going to dangle the damn mountain crushers she had for tits that low then Lia was gonna take advantage of it. Rennala gave a restrained grunt as pleasure spiked through her. She turned toward the smaller woman, a questioning look on her face. Lia swallowed nervously before speaking, "Your power blew me up to 100 ft tall with tits so damn large I couldn't tell you the color of my boots. Well, if I could find boots this big."
"You're point little one?" Rennala asked
"Notice how Silius is still 6 ft tall? Gee, I wonder how all that immense power is manifesting in him." Lia responded as if the answer were obvious. Rennala blinked once and then began to do the last thing Lia expected, cry.


Rennala didn't make a sound as the tears fell down her cheeks. The revelation that she had quite possibly risked driving Silius mad against his will almost more than she could bear. The tears poured down her face as memories from the war with the golden order came flooding back. Those days had been brutal. She had watched more than one good mage delve into the madness of the stars. Most did so in an attempt to repel the troops of the golden order. Brilliant men and women, practitioners whose time and abilities would have better been spent unlocking the secrets of life and love, had instead become heros for a day. Only one day mind you, as the temptation to gaze further into that damnable void would always overtake even the most tempered souls. Once a mage gazed into the void a second time, the third time was even easier. So went the rest of their short lives. Seeking power to excel and turn the tide of war, and carve out a legacy for themselves. Except it always ended the same, overtaken by madness and reduced to either a sentient rock, or immobile pile of sadness. Luzat and Azure had simply been the most talented. Able to stave off the effects longer than most.
Rennala knew the fate that awaited all mages who dared seek such power, no matter how pure their intentions.


Thus Rennala had spent her time fighting a war and reorganizing the academy practices to avoid such terrible consequences. For the same reasons she also found Radagon so intriguing. A leader of the golden order. A man so powerful he was able to push right past Liurnia's defenses. His movement was only checked by her own efforts. Yet exchange after exchange on the battlefield had revealed that the man had deep reverence for life and honor. Rennala would come to know later that reverence was what motivated Radagon to stand on the front lines with his soldiers. It was what had drawn her to him, opened the lines of communication, and the reason for peace between the two of them and their peoples. Such things eventually blossomed into love, a love that ended a war. Prosperity reigned, and she was content with Radagon to expand the knowledge of both incantations and sorcery. To find a way forward that didn't rely on stars that drove people mad, or a giant tree that devoured souls.


Until Marika intervened. Rennala still didn't know how she did it, or why. All she knew is one day her beloved Readagon informed her he had to leave. Return to his people, fight for the purpose of the golden order. Her heart shattered, and she fell into despair. Her children followed suit, each pursuing their own goals. Goals that would tear them apart, and plummet the land into war once more.


Now here she stood. Once again preparing for war, this time to take the fight to Marika and her golden order. Once again failing, her own carelessness having driven one of her last two loyal sorcerers to madness. Rennala couldn't have stopped the tears even if she wanted to. Tears of shame, sadness, heartache, and rage poured down her lovely face. Her mind on the verge of breaking, she didn't even notice the tiny hand that slowly caressed her brow.


"My Queen, please don't cry. All will be fine. I assure you I am still myself. My mind is my own." Silius said reassuringly.
"You don't understand. It's not the first glance into the current but the next, and the one after that. Oh, dear sweet little Silius." Rennala spoke and Silius almost went tumbling from the force created as she spoke.
"To be perfectly honest my Queen. While I remember the terrible whispers of those...things...I can't recall much. The current and frankly your beauty occluded most of my vision." Silius said, trying to comfort his gargantuan queen.
"Her beauty? Need I remind you that her beauty almost crushed us!" Lia chimed in from below
"I don't ever want to hear anything about her beauty come out of your lips again." She finished blushing lightly.
"What am I supposed to do? Never look up? She can rearrange reality! By the gods, she can probably make it so I can only look at her." Silius shot back.


Rennala's eyes widened and her tears came to a sudden halt.
"Only look at me...wait, that's true. I could do that. Would it work? I don't see why not." Rennala began pondering aloud. Silius looked at his queen with concern. Lia on the other hand panicked.
"Wait no! That was jealousy! It wasn't even hiding it! Hey, what are you doing?!" Lia shouted in alarm as Rennala began to glow. Pale blue lines traced over her skin in intricate patterns. The Elden Rune activated and the world around the three mages began to warp and shimmer with power. A sparkling violet mist settled over Silius, wrapping around his whole body.
"He's mine damn you! Queen or not I'll break your skull on my knuckles!" Lia screamed as she pounced onto Rennala's calf. Kicking at the larger woman as she slowly started scaling the giantess.


The mists around Silius sunk deep into his skin. Tainting him a violet hue for a moment before fading. When the foggy magic faded Silius found his vision sharper and more focused.
"What, what is this? What did you do?" He asked quietly
"I redirected your connection to the stars. More appropriately I inserted myself as a stop gap. You can still tap into the celestial powers but now it goes through me. Think of it-"
"Like a checkpoint. So that no unauthorized beings can get into my head without first going through you. Not a perfect defense, but absolutely brilliant my queen." Silius said in awe.
"It wasn't even that hard. All sorcerers are connected to the stars." Rennala said, leaning down and plucking Lia from her thigh. "I simply intertwined our connection."
Lia squirmed in Rennala's grip.
"As for you, calm down my knight. I promise you, unlike that golden haired hussy I am not here to break hearts and wreck homes."
Lia glared at her queen for a moment before taking a deep breath and calming herself.


Rennala placed the smaller giantess on the ground. She focused once more, and a pale blue glow emanated from her fingertips. Luminescent strands of cosmic energy wrapped around Rennala and Lia. Solidifying a moment later into marvelous blue and purple garments. Lia looked herself over in surprise. Her new outfit was revealing yet tasteful. Quite the feat given the size of her breasts. Two simple strands of magically reinforced cloth ran over her front in a criss-cross that left her enormous bosom room to breathe while also providing support. Lia gave her hips a shake and noted the outfit came to an end mid thigh line. Not maximum protection, but it did allow for ample movement. She looked upward and her jaw nearly dropped. Lia thought her outfit was skirting the line between tantalizing and functional. She wasn't sure what to make of Rennala's new robes.


Rennala stood clothed in a dark violet robe that practically clung to her curves. Shimmering sleeveless attire with a split running up to the hips, it left nothing to the imagination. Beneath the thin material the glowing Elden Rune shown clearly. Making appear as an intricate pattern in the fabric.


"How to be a heartbreaker, presented by Queen Rennala." Silius chimed in as he floated slowly around his colossal queen.
"Nonsense, this is simply the most elegant way to make a statement." Rennala replied.
"And that statement is what? I'm prettier than you?" Lia asked, smirking.
"And your thrice damned tree." Rennala said happily as she strode forward towards the Altus plateau and its capital, Leyndell.


**Leyndell**


Nia awoke to the sound of heavy armor being donned. She looked around and found her men already moving and preparing for the day's duties.
"Why didn't you wake me! Oh goodness, Marika is going to be furious." She said, rising quickly and slamming her head off the top of the ceiling. She let out a curse and one of her men approached.
"Wake you? You sleep like a rock. An angry rock with a penchant to wake up swinging. No one here was taking that risk." One of the knights replied. Nia glared at the tiny man. She briefly contemplated punting him from the barracks to the throne room. Perhaps whatever survived the trip would serve as adequate apologies for her tardiness. Instead Nia simply exited out the barracks, smashing her way through the brickwall and making haste towards Marika. Not a hard task, as all 2,400ft of the golden haired goddess was still seated upon her throne. She could be seen from any part of the city, and nearly any part of the continent.


As Nia approached the antechamber to the throne she passed through a golden fog. Emerging on the other side she found herself re-equipped into appropriately sized, and rather skimpy, armor.
"This is, well, better than being nude that's for sure." Nia remarked as she approached and knelt before her queen. Lowering her head she finally noticed two things. First, Marika was clothed. Dressed in golden silks that seemed to simply cling to her body in defiance of physics. All her shame, or perhaps pride in Marika's case, was covered. Yet the billowing cloth moved and clung to the goddess occasionally revealing more than was appropriate. The second thing she noticed was the small tarnished sitting atop Marika's crotch. Lazily reclined upon a pile of pillows.


"My apologies, my Queen." Nia started.
"No need for that Nia. I knew exactly where you were, and what you were doing." Marika smiled. Nia blushed as she slowly rose to her feet. As she did she heard the sound of distant thunder. She saw Marika's glare and followed it to the source of the thunder. Except it wasn't thunder. The Carian Queen was heading directly towards the capital. Leaving thunder and craters in the wake of her footsteps.
"I'm going to need a bigger sword." Nia said.
"Done." Marika replied, waving a hand. Liquid gold poured from her open palm and coalesced into Nia's hand. Taking the shape of a steel greatsword etched with golden runes. Nia paled as she stared at the sword. She was a knight, she was perfectly willing to do her duty. She just never thought that duty would entail doing battle with someone twenty times her size.


"My queen, the armament is appreciated. But I'm not sure how much of a use I'll be against someone who could literally step on me like a bug." Nia said downcast. Admitting weakness was not something a knight did. It left a terrible shameful feeling in her heart.
"Don't be ridiculous Nia. You're not fighting that spell-slinging slut. That is my duty. I want you and your knights to handle her mages." Marika said, gesturing to the smaller figures accompanying Rennala.
"Oh, um mages plural? I only see one. She looks like a Carian Knight." Nia said as she squinted at the woman in the distance. It was then she finally saw something floating around the smaller giantesses chest. A small glowing mote of light.
"Wait, oh it's a guy. He's so tiny I can barely see him from here. Hmm, just two. We haven't had a lot of experience fighting mages, but I'm sure my knights and I can handle two spellcasters." Nia said.


There was a slight rumble passing through the ground now. The world was shaking with each step the massive Carian Queen took. Nia turned to watch as Marika rose from her throne. The new Elden Lord was sent tumbling, landing with a slight thud upon the throne. With a wave of her hand the God Queen dismissed the semi-translucent dome of golden light covering her city. She considered stepping forward to meet Rennala, and decided against it. The throne room and antechamber might be the only places big enough for her and Rennala to fight without obliterating the city. Nia of course had no such restrictions. She might be a hundred feet tall, but the newly remodeled Leyndell had enough room in its main streets to accommodate her. Nia let out a shout and in moments her fellow knights were with her. She noted it was only her core captains.
The four men she had served with on the bridge in south Limgrave.


"Where are the rest?" Nia demanded
"Sorry ma'am, we're it. The rest are...well, you remember the incident yesterday with the tarnish, er, Elden Lord?" One of the captains asked.
"The one who left a very knight shaped dent in the throne room doors?" Nia said smiling.
"Yeah, turns out they went through our knights to get there, our rather...devout and aggressive knights, and well..."
"All of our troops are dead aren't they?" Nia asked exasperated.
"As doornails ma'am."


Nia took a slow deep breath. Acutely aware she had the attention of everyone around her as she did. She had four knights, albeit each of them equivalent to a crucible knight if not stronger. There truly only appeared to be two mages accompanying Rennala. She could call upon the citizens, yet such action reeked of desperation. Instead she decided on a more honorable and simpler course of action.
"I will handle the Carian knight. The rest of you focus your efforts on the mage. Let the Carian Queen pass, Marika wishes to deal with her personally." Nia commanded.
"Yes ma'am" came the simultaneous reply of all four knights. The sound of thunder grew louder as the group reached the city walls. They lined up, Nia standing in front, her four knights gathered in the space between her ankles. The Carian Queen never even slowed her stride. She stepped over the stone walls of Leyndell like they weren't there. Her robe passed over the assembled knights and Nia heard the distinct sound of helmet meeting armor as the four men with her tilted their heads back.


"Eyes forward!" Nia barked. Her words were followed by the sound of four knights snapping their gaze forward. Helmets rattling once more at the sudden motion. Nia watched her enemies approach and began to frown. A frown that was contorted by bewilderment. A truly strange face, for a truly strange situation. The Carian knight approaching her couldn't be real. Surely it was an illusion, a projection by the smaller mage. That had to be it, there was no way the figure, the curves of the woman approaching her, was not fictitious. Breasts easily four times the size of her head. If taken proportionally she made Marika look like a plank. Swollen hips, an ass visible almost from the front. Finally a firm waistline, rippling with muscle, she'd need it to support those mountains attached to her chest. Nia wasn't sure when her eye started twitching, or where the current feeling of jealousy was coming from, all she knew was this illusion was no doubt designed to infuriate her. The only good thing about all this was it meant it was just her and her knights versus one mage now.


"I'm impressed, if a bit offended." Nia said, turning her gaze towards the small man as he drifted to the ground. The mage seemed a bit taken aback at first.
"By me? My goodness, I dare say of the two of us I didn't think I would be the imposing one." The mage responded.
"Well considering she's not real." Nia said motioning to the illusionary giantess. The illusion blinked rapidly in response to her words. It almost looked genuinely surprised.
"Oh? Do tell, what makes you think my friend here isn't real?" The mage asked.
"Oh please. Just look at her. She looks like she walked out of a recruit's wet dream." Nia said dismissing the look of anger filling the false giantess's features.
"I think maybe you're just jealous." Replied the mage.
"Jealous! Listen here, charmer, I am many things." Nia said, stepping forward. "Big, powerful, busty, real." She smirked as she leaned forward bringing her huge breasts dangerously close.
"And an excellent judge of character, with amazing taste in men. Now let's be reasonable. This gamble of yours has failed. You can't possibly think you can take all four of my Knights and me at the same time." Nia said, as she watched the tiny man for any signs of weakness. He simply smiled back at her. A good tactic really, it would normally make an enemy suspicious. Coupled with the rather loud angry breathing coming from the false giantess, damn this mage was good at illusions, and Nia almost thought she'd made a mistake. Still she was certain victory was hers. If she could turn this mage to their side he might share information on how Rennala's growth worked, then they could help defeat the mage queen and Marika would both reign supreme and reward the hell out of them. She might even give her an entire continent for herself, or make her the size of a continent. All Nia knew for sure was she needed to be on the God Queen's good side to survive going forward. The mage before her was the key to that. The fact he was somewhat handsome was just a bonus.


"What do you say sir, um..." Nia paused.
"Silius." Silius supplied
"Silius, and I'm Nia. Come on good-looking, don't fight, join us. I promise it'll be worth it. Especially if you like that, I'll show you what a hundred feet of a real woman's love is like." Nia finished her offer by blowing a kiss at Silius. The force of which nearly ripped his robes off him. There was a sudden flash of blue light and one of the captains was screaming a warning. Nia recoiled away from Silius, suspecting her men had seen an attack she missed. Much to her surprise the broad side of a translucent blue greatsword clipped her cheek and nearly sent her spinning.


"Stop seducing my man! You gold-clad slut!" The illusion shouted. Nia felt her bruised cheek, the pain was fading quickly.
"Wait, she's REAL!?" Nia said in shock.
"As real as these! You flat chested temptress!" Lia continued to shout as she gave her breasts a bounce.
"Marika's tits! How are you able to stand straight?" Nia asked, still in shock.
"Marika wishes she had tits like these. And unlike your skinny ass I actually have muscle." Lia said, flexing an arm and causing her own biceps to bulge. Nia glared at the woman before her and finally reached around and drew her own greatsword. The two giantesses stood there for a moment. At 100 ft tall they towered over even the tallest buildings of Leyndell. The highest structure barely reached each woman's ass. Nia jerked her head once motioning to the left. Lia nodded and slowly began moving into the city and away from Silius and the Knights. Neither woman wanted their fight to result in the accidental crushing of a friend.


Silius watched the towering beauties step away. He noted something seemed off. The thunder had stopped.
"Hmm, it's quiet. Too quiet." He said, turning towards the knights. He knew this peace wouldn't last long, Rennala had informed them on their way here their only responsibility was to deal with Marika's followers. Other than that Rennala hadn't given him or Lia any instructions on how to go about their fighting.
Truly he didn't even have to fight. He could always try to reason with his opponents. Nia had tried it with him, perhaps he could reason with her soldiers. Silius finally moved to address the men clad in golden plate armor before him when he saw the expressions on their faces. Each one glowering, looking like they wanted nothing more than to end him where he stood.


"Gentlemen. Let's not do anything we regret. We are men of culture. Not, well that." Silius said, motioning towards the two giantesses preparing to rip into each other. Every knight drew their weapons: three swords and a freaking halberd were now pointed at Silius.
"I think we have enough men here for Nia. We don't need some pompous, sandy-haired pretty boy spoiling the arrangement." One of the knights spoke up. The other knights let out a hearty grunt of agreement. Silius blinked for a moment. They were going to fight him because their gigantic leader hit on him? He was about to pick a four-versus-one fight all because of a failure of diplomacy and his good looks?
"You cannot be serious." Silius spoke slowly as he tightened the grip on his staff.
"Deadly serious." Came the reply of a second golden knight.
"Run along little mage." Said a third.
"Beat it, rumor-mill." Said the fourth knight.
Silius had taken a step back preparing to defend himself, until that last comment.
"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Silius asked, leveling the tip of his staff at the fourth knight.
"You heard me. Do you have any idea how many or your little turncoats we had to put down when we got here? Each spreading rumors and gossip, and each one that died swore a 'powerful mage' made them do it or claimed we would face 'dire repercussions' if we didn't let them go." The fourth knight spoke while his fellow soldiers slowly spread out and surrounded Silius.
"You? It was you? I assumed Marika's return or the god queen herself had shut down my intelligence network." Silius said as arcane energy began to swirl around him.
"So it was you, thought so. To answer your question, yes. By her command and in her interest. We the knights of Leyndell purged that heresy." The knight responded, as he readied his halberd for a charge.
"Do you know what you did? You dismantled decades of work! Of subtle training, years of learning to weed out truth from lies. To find the truth hidden in lies. To enable this world's most subtle information network." Silius began to rave.
"Subtle might not be the best word. It was mostly retired foot soldiers, handmaids, and royal servants. They weren't exactly top-notch spies." The knight said smirking.
"They weren't supposed to be! The idea was what kind of tyrannical psychopath would willingly destroy their own citizens for holding common conversations!" Silius began shouting.
"The same kind that slay mouthy, full-of-themselves mages." The knight said charging.


Silius should have taken to the air. He knew that. None of these men had a bow. Simply taking flight and a few well placed cannons of Haima would eradicate them. Maybe they had incantations, but he doubted any of these men had the faith required to injure him with magic. Taking flight however would entail a different problem though. That problem being that he wouldn't get the satisfaction an overcharged gavel of Haima created when it impacted a gold clad idiot moving at top speed into it. The sheer brutality of the spell caused the other three knights to hesitate. They watched their friend burst into golden motes of light. After a few seconds another knight stepped forward.
"I thought mages were supposed to be subtle in their anger."
"Fuck subtle." Silius said as he charged his next spell. The knight charged and his two allies moved forward shields raised. Silius unleashed his cannon spell point blank. Impressed when the shielded knight charged through it. A golden blade flashed forward and dug into Silus's robes. He felt the sudden impact, but grinned when his robes held. Turning a deadly slash into simply a strong strike. An explosion of mist erupted from Silius's staff and he vanished from sight.


"Ears sharp! Invisible doesn't mean quiet. Listen for his steps." The knight said, raising his shield again. Silius took the opportunity to focus his power once more. The night sorceries of Sellia didn't pack the same punch as standard comet sorcery. They were however completely invisible. A shard of dark cosmic energy ambushed the knight from behind, becoming visible only a moment before impact.
"What? When did he move!" The knight shouted swinging in the direction the shard had come from. Silius quietly floated backwards and watched the knights take defensive formation--their attention now in the completely wrong direction--he charged a comet. Releasing the blast and felling another knight. The last two turned to face the mage. They charged as he leapt skyward and encased himself in a sphere of solid cosmic energy.
"Is that a moon?" The one asked
"That's no moon! It's a sorcery!" The second screamed as the spell fired forward.


Silius floated to the ground and dusted himself off. Silently congratulating himself on his victory. Then he took a moment to listen; judging by the screaming in the background, combined with the fact the entire city wasn't shaking, it could only mean one thing. Marika and Rennala hadn't engaged each other. So he was faced with a few choices. He could help Lia, her and her opponent were gigantic, but not much more so than a few dragons. Surely he could damage Nia. He could also attempt to deal with the Erdtree. He knew sooner or later Marika, or perhaps Rennala, would try to absorb power from it. If he could secure the tree for Rennala that would almost guarantee victory. Silius had been slowly floating inward toward the throne even as he thought over his options. It was a sudden heavy thump that drew his attention. Turning his head he saw the oddest individual.
Clad in a mish -mash of armor, with a shield that looked like a molten slab of rock. The stranger also had a warhammer the size of a large boulder strapped to his back.
"I don't suppose you'd like to parlay?" Silius asked nervously as the tarnished Elden Lord drew his weapon.


CHAPTER 13: Decimating Duel.


Nia and Lia slowly moved away from Silius and the knights. Each giantess was confident that their side would be victorious. Even if they were wrong it wouldn't change much. Hell, both of them knew even their fight wouldn't change much in the grand scheme of things. The victor here would simply be the one dealing with their new Queen. Whether that was Rennala or Marika only time would tell.


As each giantess took up positions in the streets she began to size up her opponent. It was Lia who finally broke the silence.
"So is this more of an official duel or something?" She asked
"We're at war you oversized cow." Nia responded.
"Okay, rude. I just wanted some clarification, since this is your city. I don't particularly care what happens to it." Lia said, frowning.
"Clarification? Big word for a..." Nia started
"For a what?!" Lia interrupted "A college-educated woman? Bitch, I use sword and spell. I am not some gold-clad brainless follower of a tree hugging harlot."
"Harlot! How dare you; our god queen is the picture of what is good and right." Nia said, drawing her blade.
"Really? That's the word you had a problem with?" Lia asked, some shock evident in her tone "Forget it, I just wanted to know how honorable to act. But you said best this is war. So no crying when I lay your ass out on this pyrite plated street."
"Pie what?" Nia said confused
"Wow, I owe Silius an apology. It means fool's gold you muscle-headed bimbo." Lia explained.


The two giantesses glared at each other for a moment more. Nia could hardly believe the audacity of the woman before her. She marches into her city, alongside the Monstrous Rennala, a clear act of war. Then tries to act like she's the honorable one. To insinuate Nia is in the wrong to defend her home and goddess. Top it all off with calling her stupid and Nia had simply had enough.
"Enough, you don't have a weapon. Only spells, this battle is already over." Nia said, stepping forward and adjusting her grip on her sword. Even as she did she saw the flash of blue as Lia prepped an arcane carian blade. Nia didn't care, she'd seen that effect before. Those blades were temporary, all she had to do was weather the initial strike and then she could advance. As long as she kept applying pressure her opponent would never get a chance to create another sorcerous blade. That was her thinking, until the luminous blade intercepted her own and blocked her strike. Remaining quite real, and not fading away. Nia's eyes widened in surprise even as she leaned into her attack. Intent in disarming Lia and continuing with her initial plan.


"Wow, your I.Q. match your cup size?" Lia asked casually, as she locked her stance and held Nia at bay.
"I, what? How is that an insult." Nia asked as she pressed forward trying to force Lia to submit.
"Compared to me." Lia said, giving her chest a bounce. Nia's glare hardened as Lia's breasts continued to shake even after her taunt.
"Though if I were you I would worry less about the size of my opponent's titties. And worry more about the fact I'm holding you back with one arm." Lia smirked as she flexed the arm holding the Carian great blade. Nia's gaze wandered down her opponent's form and saw that she was barely tensed. Her stance was sturdy, but her body was still mostly relaxed. As Nia noted this she suddenly pitched forward. The carian great blade flickered as Lia throttled the mana flowing into it for a heartbeat. As Nia fell forward Lia pivoted to the side throwing her opponent off balance while thrusting her fist forward directly into Nia's abs. Her fist sunk deep into the girls' abdomen. She felt the grunt Nia let out as the air left her lungs.
Lia didn't let up, she let out a shout as she pushed her arm upward. Lifting the golden armored knight into the air and slamming her down into the bricks of the street. Thunder filled the streets and cracks erupted through the ground.


"Well that confirms a hypothesis." Lia said moving forward. Lifting a foot she went to bring it down on Nia's head. Nia rolled left, quickly springing to her knees.
"Confirms what?" She asked hesitantly.
"I wasn't sure based on your armor alone, goodness knows I'm not exactly well covered. But when you drew your sword, your stance was off. You had to adjust it after your strike to try and pressure me." Lia explained. Nia rose back to her feet and leveled her sword for a charge.
"Which confirms my suspicion. You aren't a trained knight are you? You might be a soldier, but your form indicates you're barely proficient."
"I'll show you how proficient I am." Nia said charging forward. In response Lia batted the sword to the left. Surprised to find Nia not resisting. Instead, her one hand had already left the hilt and she grabbed Lia by her tabard. Hefting herself upward, knees pulled close, Nia intended to pull Lia to the ground and send her flying with a kick. Instead she felt herself stop moving as Lia stood there supporting both combined weight.
"Nice trick. Shame you're fighting someone who knows what they're doing." Lia said smirking. Releasing the Carian great blade she grabbed Nia's wrist and seized control of her sword arm. Raising her other hand Lia began to channel mana and reform her sorcerous blade. Thinking quickly Nia bent sharply at the waist and went to headbut Lia. The Carian knight simply shifted her head to the side.
"Too predictable. And here's why." Lia said as she leapt skyward. Thousands of tons of sexy giantess went soaring skyward. The two enormous knights impacted the ground amongst nearby houses. Shaking every building around them and decimating the area they landed in.


"I am a Carian knight! I spent my days at the academy learning how to manipulate the essence of the stars. My evenings? Weapon drills and constant sparring with other soldiers." Lia said as she raised her fist and began to rain blow after blow onto Nia's head. The buildings around the two shuddered with every punch.
"I studied magic, tactics, strategy! Free time? Spent training, lifting, getting stronger. Why? Because this whole world is fucked thanks to your golden haired psycho. I needed to survive, options were find someone strong or get strong. I chose, and chose the latter." Lia said, finally stopping her assault. Breathing heavily she looked down at her foe. The woman was still pinned, yet she barely showed any signs of bruising.
"Freaking durable bitch. Where was I? Oh right. Then imagine my surprise, when in this shattered world I finally find a man who treats me like a person and values me for everything I worked so hard to achieve."
"Ah hell, I think I know where this is going." Nia said as she tried to struggle her way free. A vain attempt, Lia had her pinned firmly between her thighs.
"Oh do you? A man I spent years with hoping friendship would become more. A man so dense I could have stripped naked and danced for him and he would ask if I needed a clarifying bolus. A man who I needed THIS body to get through to!" Lia shouted, pressing her tits together and leaning forward to smother Nia. Nia's struggles intensified as it became harder to breath, she barely noticed the golden motes beginning to flow towards her and Lia. Lia definitely didn't notice as she continued her rant.
"Then I walk into Leyndell to wage war and what happens? I get accused of not being real, and some flat chested hussie tries to seduce My MAN!" Lia continued screaming even as Nia's body started glowing.
"Everything about you disgusts me! You can't fight, you're dumb as a rock. I highly suspect you're only in your position 'cause the queen pumped enough power into your fat ass to make sure you can maintain her rule." Lia finally pulled back and gripped one huge breast in each hand. Nia inhaled sharply and golden mist and heat flooded her body.
"I am done with you. You threatened my whole world and I'm going crush your skull between my massive juggs. Any last words." Lia asked as she prepared to deliver a rather squishy end to her opponent.


Nia felt her body seize for a moment before the growth kicked in. She let out a hard grunt as her body suddenly expanded in every direction. She felt her muscles bulge, tits swell, and the street beneath her give way as her ass ballooned larger. Lia was nearly thrown to the side by Nia's growth alone. Sitting up, Nia pushed the smaller giantess off her and rose up to her full height. She looked down on her smaller foe and smiled.
"Your turn to listen small fry. You think I didn't work hard for my position? You think I suck at fighting? Consider this." Nia said as she stepped forward and mimicked the move Lia had hit her with. Throwing a punch directly to the smaller woman's abs and proceeding to lift her skyward.
"Consider maybe the reason my technique was so sloppy was I could barely focus through the rage. My own fault, I shouldn't care that some carian whore has bigger tits than me, and I don't...anymore." Nia paused holding Lia and giving her newly engorged bosom a shake. She then turned to slam her foe back into the ground. Unfortunately she made the mistake of gloating while attacking. Lia took advantage of those few precious seconds to grip the larger woman's wrist. As Nia went to slam Lia downward she hoisted herself up and wrapped her arm and legs around the larger woman's entire arm. While not the best lock in the history of fighting, it was sufficient to stop Nia's attack.


"Or maybe you're as dense as your queen's ass." Lia said as she used her legs to twist herself upward. She slammed Nia in the side of the neck and then tumbled away as the larger woman took a staggered step sideways.
"First my queen's ass is perfect. I should know I've...inspected it thoroughly." Nia said remembering how her queen had almost crushed her beneath said ass yesterday.
"Second, dance your way around this." Nia finished her statement with a wide sweeping kick. As her leg came forward Lia dropped into a kneel and caught the kick. Yanking the larger woman off balance she proceeded to physically lift her up and body slam her into another row of houses.
"You know the sad part is I'm not even fighting you seriously, and you're like half again my size. Heh, which almost makes us equals in strength toothpick." Lia said as she prepared to follow up her assault. Only to watch as a misty golden fog rolled over Nia. The giantess' body spasmed again and a second moan escaped her lips. Lia watched in frustration and Nia absorbed more of the power, and began growing once more. She looked around and saw a gathering of people, some fleeing, some huddling closer to their fight. Tall gorgeous people, not like the usual citizens of the lands between.
"Oh fuck me, she's absorbing power from the runes of the fallen." Lia said, turning back and nearly getting a face full of metal crotch plate. Stumbling a few steps back she looked up at her opponent. Looking at nearby buildings and knowing her own size Nia must have been nearly 175 ft tall. Worse her armor now clung so tightly to her it drew attention to the giantess's even larger curves.


"Alright, short and stupid. Ready for round three?" Nia asked cockily. She felt stronger than ever, the urge to use that strength was nearly overpowering.
"Stupid?! Oh you shallow little, urgh! You still don't get it, you don't even have a weapon." Lia shouted
"Like I need one." Nia said, stepping forward. She backpedaled immediately when a blue light and searing pain flashed in front of her chest. She looked down, unable to tell how severe the wound was thanks to her body's voluptuous figure. Placing a hand on her chest she felt the sting of pain and pulled back bloody fingertips.
"Freaking magic. Couldn't just fight fair, could you?" Nia asked glowering at Lia.
"Not my fault you can't manipulate reality by thinking." Lia retorted as she stepped forward, swinging the pale blue blade once more. Nia lept backward once more and felt as more buildings buckled and crumbled as her calves passed through them. It wasn't enough to harm her, it did however send her off balance.
"No!" Both giantesses screamed. Nia because the fall would make her vulnerable. Lia because she knew what would happen when her opponent crushed another dozen houses under her huge frame. Lia rushed forward and took a swipe at Nia's neck. Her attack was foiled as Nia let out another moan of pleasure as her body pulsed and expanded once more. A lethal shot to the neck turned into a slash at the chest. Nia's immense breasts swelled larger and her armor finally gave. The golden plate armor barely restraining her tits was fired forward with enough force to completely ruin Lia's attack.


"Dammit, stop growing and die!" Lia shouted. Dismissing the carian great sword and casting carian piercer as fast as she could. Despite her expertise with the line of magic it still took time to switch between the spells. Time Nia used to launch a kick from her sitting position knocking Lia to the ground. Rising to her full height Nia smiled as she looked down upon her foe. She was twice Lia's size now. Nia took a moment to flex in front of Lia, delighting in the look of fury that shot across Lia's face.
"You know, for someone who thinks so highly of her combat abilities. I can't help but notice you've done nothing but help me grow bigger and stronger with each exchange." Nia mocked as she moved to take a step forward. Lia let out a shout as she thrust the blade she summoned at Nia who sidestepped faster than Lia expected. The magical weapon shot forward through another few homes and more golden runes flowed into Nia. The already titanic giantess inhaled deeply as her body expanded once more. She laughed as she watched the world around her shrink a little more.
"Yep there you go making me even more powerful. Tell me, am I enough of a challenge now? Would you kindly stop slaying the residents of Leyndell and just fight me." Nia said as she moved forward to grab Lia by the wrists. Lia dismissed the spell and tried to disengage. She needed distance at this point, time to trick Nia into making another sloppy move. Unfortunately, she wasn't going to get it. Nia's size and reach advantage allowed her to close the distance too quickly. She grabbed Lia and lifted the giantess, being sure to keep her arms restrained.
"No more spells, you little cheat. Now you fight me in even terms." Nia said.
"You think this is even? You're over twice my size!" Lia shouted.
"Not my fault you can't grow anytime you want." Nia taunted as she lifted Lia above her head.
"You smug, imbecile. You can't even come up with your own insults? Take this!" Lia shouted as she pulled her legs to her chest and then kicked with all her strength. Landing both feet directly against Nia's head, she sent the larger woman spiraling downward.


Directly into a line of awaiting citizens.


"Whoops, didn't think that one through very well. Wait, why are they all still here?" Lia mumbled to herself. She rushed forward even as she saw a flash of gold flood toward her foe and realized why the people of Leyndell hadn't all fled. She wasn't just fighting Nia, she was fighting the people as well. People who were apparently ready and willing to sacrifice themselves to make their guardian stronger. Lia Recast the Carian greatsword she brought the blade down squarely against her foe's neck. The blade slammed into Nia and forced the girl back down, but drew no blood.
"No, no, no!" Lia shouted as she brought the blade down again and again. Each time her attack had less and less effect. As Nia's now glowing body slowly began rising higher and higher. Metal shattered as what few pieces of armor she had left gave way to her immense expansion. When she finally reached her feet shaking her head she stood before Lia fully nude.
"Oh come on!" Lia shouted. Gazing up at her foe. Nia must have been four times her size now. Towering over everything at 400 ft tall. The tallest buildings of Leyndell didn't even reach her knees."If it makes you feel better, I'm not thrilled about it, either. These are the lives I'm supposed to help protect, and here I am once again getting help from others. Even so, I will not dishonor their sacrifice, I acknowledge their loyalty and I will win this." Nia said as she released a moan and her breasts swelled larger by a good two cup sizes.
"Marika's tits that feels good." Nia said then shook her head refocusing on the matter at hand. "With this power I can do anything. You can stop us! The people have my back, I am their sword and shield." Nia said. Straightening herself and lording her new height over her opponent.
"Are you prepared? Spend your last few moments comforted by the fact that cute little mage of yours is going to be in good hands.." her now huge tits jiggling and shaking as she spoke.
"Good lord Rennala was right. You and your queen are the absolute worst." Lia said, taking a defensive stance. This wasn't a fight she was sure she could win now.


Nia stopped laughing at the mention of Marika. She took a step back to put more distance between her and Lia so she could see her better.
"Quite puny. It's about time I end this. Citizens of Leyndell, with me!" Nia said, raising her foot and stomping the ground hard as she could. Cracks raced through the streets below. Lia jumped, avoiding the worst of the attack. Nia repeated her attack again and again, preventing Lia from getting to solid footing. Devastation spread through the city, and Lia watched as golden clothed citizens joined the battle. Previously just observing, Nia's speech had stoked their pride to a dangerous degree. When the people realized Nia's attack only had Lia on the defensive they began to willingly throw themselves into the fight, perishing by the droves and sending waves of golden power to their champion.
"Yes! Yes! That's it, more! Just a little more and I can cu-, er win this fight!" Nia said as she felt herself growing again. She watched the world around her get smaller and smaller while her lust grew greater and greater.
"Stop it! Those are your own citizens. Don't you care?" Lia shouted at her titanous foe.
"Oh course I care! But Marika is a goddess, she commands life and death. Any damage she can undo with a wave of her hand and these people know it!" Nia shouted as she stepped forward. Lia gawked as even more golden mist flowed from the streets to her opponent. Causing the already gigantic Nia to continue to swell larger. She was nearly 500 ft tall now, Lia knew if she didn't figure something out soon she'd be no match for the growth crazed knight and her fanatics. It was then she saw something glimmering amongst the rubble. Nia's greatsword, and with it came an idea.


Nia continued her assault on the city around her as Lia started to dive and roll between the massive giantess's attacks. Each stomp, every slam greeted by more and more people empowering their golden defender. With every attack Nia was growing bigger and hornier. Lia only noticed the latter as Nia's attacks actually seemed to slow down with each growth spurt. Given how she felt when she grew, and how Marika and Rennala behaved during their own growth spurts it didn't take the carian knight long to put together a plan. Soon Nia stood an enormous 600 ft tall, lust barely constrained and her breathing getting heavier and more labored.
"Where are you hiding? Come out and face me! Or I'll just keep getting bigger and bigger!" Nia threatened.
"Down here gold and gargantuan!" Lia shouted from between Nia's legs her carian piercer in one hand and Nia's golden greatsword in the other. I hope this works Lia thought as she thrust the pale blue blade straight up towards Nia's crotch. The effect was immediate, as the magic blade sunk into Nia's most sensitive area the giantess dropped to her knees roaring. Her breathing accelerated, and Lia realized she didn't even have to follow up her assault to finish the process she had started. She simply held the blade in place while Nia grinded against it. Hip lifting and slamming down hard enough to shake the surrounding buildings.
"I've got to finish this before any more of those fanatics sacrifice themselves to make her even bigger." Lia said, gritting her teeth. She stopped pushing mana into the blade and it dissipated instantly. Nia wouldn't be stopped at this point though. Her hands shot down and she immediately gave into her lust.
"Yeah that's what I thought." Lia muttered as she rolled away. "Those growth spurts come with a hell of a drawback. Fucking stars know, I haven't felt like not plowing everything in sight since I passed 50ft. Only gets worse as you get bigger. I don't know how Rennala keeps herself under control." Lia took a stance and gripped Nia's golden blade with both hands. She began channeling her mana, preparing to perform Carian Grandeur.


"C'mon work. Visualize the runes, feel the blade, focus, focus." Lia began mumbling while Nia's screams approached their apogee. Starlight began to coalesce around the hilt of the greatsword.
"I can do this, focus. The sword doesn't matter. Focus, I managed all the other sorceries without a staff or blade. Focus, I can do this." Lia began to repeat the last part as she forced more and more power into the golden greatsword. What started as swirling misty light around the hilt slowly crept up the blade of the sword. Then with little warning the mist ignited, forming a dazzling blade half again as long as the sword.
"Yes! More, more power. I'll only get one chance." Lia said as she pushed her mana out in waves. She felt the power leaving her body in surges. With each pulse the glowing blade of starlight solidified and grew. Unknown to most wielders of art, was that it had no real upper limit. The limit of Carian Grandeur was based solely on the skill and mana available to the caster. Simply put, most Carian knights thought the blade capped at three stages because the energy requirements to go beyond the third stage were enormous. Of course enormous was a relative term. Compared to Silius, Lia was enormous. Lia compared to Nia? Nia was enormous. Compared to Marika and Rennala, none of them were anything special. So when compared to the standard reserves of mana the average spellsword had, Lia had all she needed to take this technique to a whole new level.


Nia screamed in satisfaction as she finally reached climax. Even as she did, light flashed across the city. Bright enough to finally draw her attention.
"Marika dammit! I gave in, shouldn't have done that. Need to find that little Carian bitch and end this, now where...is...she...oh fuck me." Nia said, staring down a glowing arcane blade of starlight and hate.
"Oh you're fucked allright. Carian Grandeur!" Lia screamed as she brought a blade twice Nia's size straight down on her. The blade cleaved through the giantess like she wasn't even there. Leaving a pale blue line bisecting into two halves. As the line was fading so too was Nia. "She fights for... the wizard.' Nia understood; as her loyal companions, her lovers--her friends--flashed before her eyes, she finally understood what was driving Lia. "Our friends, protect them--" Nia spoke with a sense of finality, her gargantuan body breaking apart into a huge cloud of golden motes. Lia heard her, but was in no mood to let pity sully her triumph over her fallen adversary.
"Hah! Victory is mine!" Lia said as the motes began to flow towards the nearest creature that could absorb them. "Wait what, oh no! Wait, wait, wait,wait! I'm not ready for this! I need a mo-mo-moooohhHHHH!" Lia roared as she dropped to her knees. Pleasure and power flooded her body. In seconds she began growing in short violent spurts. Each one doubled her size. Sending her rocketing upward and outward in all directions as 100 ft became 200, then 400, then 800 ft. Lia felt herself about to give way to exact urges she had used to defeat Nia and embarrassment set in. With few alternatives, and not wanting to make a scene or a name for herself, Lia took what might be called rash actions.
"H-hope I'm durable enough to do this." Lia said, bent forward and planted her head into the ground. Solid brick and earth parted as easily as sand. A moment later the city quaked as Lia unleashed a scream of unrestrained orgasmic satisfaction.


As her lust abated, Lia was able to think clearly once more. With that clarity came the understanding of just how ridiculous she must look at the moment. Head buried and ass up, like some terrified flightless bird.
Removing her head from the earth she started pondering about what her next move should be.
"Okay, think. There's only really three options. I can find Silius and regroup. I can head straight to Marika and Rennala. Or I can make sure to destroy every single person who may have witnessed my recent unlady-like behavior." Lia looked around at the devastation before her. A good quarter of the city had been reduced to rubble and smoke from her and Nia's battle.
"Scratch that, last choice probably isn't necessary." Lia said as she rose to her full height. 800 ft of indomitable carian knight cast an imposing shadow. She turned towards Rennala and Marika and saw some sort of blue and gold circle etched with runes surrounding the two. They appeared to be talking still. Lia wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing as she couldn't hear them. Whatever that circle was, it was certainly for their privacy.


"Probably means they don't want me butting into their conversation. Okay, only one choice then." Lia said, turning to look for Silius. It didn't take her long to locate the mage. The explosions of arcane artillery going off throughout the city was pretty dead give away.
"Four, five...what on earth. Are those knights really that tough?" Lia said, counting the sorceries she saw exploding in the distance. She began to move slowly through the city. She didn't care too much if she destroyed the homes of the people siding with Marika. What she did care about was accidently inducing another growth spurt and losing her composure again.


CHAPTER 14: Diplomacy and Dummies


**Moments Ago In Leyndell's Throne Room**


It took Rennala all of a half dozen steps to make her way to the heart of the city. There Marika lazed upon her new throne. Waiting patiently for her opponent. As Rennala took her final step directly into the throne room she focused on the Elden Rune. Delicate blue lines visible through her thin regal robes traced their way along her skin. With a few delicate gestures she traced a small circle of glowing blue and gold magic into the air. Moments later a real circle of sorcerous power sprang into existence around the two colossal queens. Rennala spun carefully before completing a curtsey.


"Your majesty. I would seek an audience." Rennala spoke politely. Marika blinked slowly. Of all the ways she saw this confrontation going, formally was not at the top of the list. Hell formally wasn't even on the list. Being bombarded by falling meteors shaped like rude gestures had made it on the list. This though, this was not what the God Queen had been expecting. Inclining her head politely Marika acknowledged Rennala's greeting.
"Queen Rennala of Carian Matriarchy. Head of the Academy Raya Lucaria. For what purpose do you seek an audience with the Queen of the Golden Order?" Marika replied carefully. She wasn't sure what game Rennala was playing, but she'd know soon enough
"One final attempt to address the grievances between our Nations, and ourselves. Before conflict is inevitable." Rennala replied, bowing her head. From her throne Marika's left eye twitched. Only once, and so quick anyone would have been forgiven for thinking they imagined it.
"You have casually strolled into the heart of my capital. Leaving craters across the countryside, and bringing with you two armed members of your court." Marika said glaring.
"Two members of my court is hardly a declaration of war. I avoided any major settlements on my way here. The damage to your country is minimal at best. Considering the circumstances I think that shows great discretion on my part." Rennala said smiling.
"You're knight and mage are currently engaged in what appears to be a battle with my own forces. Naught but two days ago I openly attacked you for destroying a minor erdtree. What possesses you to believe our differences can be resolved with words." Marika said, frowning as she watched explosions of arcane power fill the streets near the city gates.


Rennala took a deep breath before speaking
"Marika, you broke everything. What could it possibly hurt to talk? Even if violence is unavoidable." Rennala rose and met the God Queen's gaze. A moment of quiet passed before Marika also rose and began to speak.
"I suppose it cannot hurt to make clear intentions and beliefs. To provide clarity where madness has roamed so freely." Marika's voice was far gentler than she'd thought it could be when addressing Rennala.
"Yes, I shattered the original Elden Ring. I realized, too late mind you, just how tight the outer will held the minds of those beholden to it." Remorse slowly began creeping into Marika's features as she continued.
"It made slaves of us all. In exchange for great power, yet even my ability to change the world was not absolute. If I could just alter a few lines in the Elden Ring and make everyone happy, well then...then..." a single tear shed down Marika's beautiful face. "Then I'd still have my family, my son, my love. Instead I waged war, lost love, hollowed my heart, and when I finally realized the truth... I shattered both the instrument of my power and the outer wills' hold on this realm." Marika stopped for a moment. Taking a few seconds to gather her composure. Rennala waited patiently, watching as Marika wiped away the stain left by the tear on her golden silks.


Adjusting her pose and pulling her back straight Marika continued.
"I was hoping one of my children, or even yours, would pick up the pieces and fix what I never could. When it became apparent that wasn't happening I recalled Godfrey and his soldiers. I blessed them with what little grace I had left. A gamble, one that paid off. I now have more control of the Elden Ring than ever I had prior. Soon I will have absolute power over the Golden Order. Then I will fix this world." Marika finished holding her head high. Her words were uttered in as much declaration of her will as defiance to the Erdtree behind her. Rennala simply motioned with her hand to go on. Marika tilted her head questioningly at the Carian Queen.
"Anything else? Perhaps you would like to elaborate on something else you shattered." Rennala said, her smile faltering. Marika simply blinked inquisitively.
"My heart, Marika." Rennala clarified.
"Oh, the war. Radagon." Marika said absently as she blushed lightly. Her alter ego's memories flooding to the forefront of her mind.
"Yes. Why Marika?" Rennala asked through clenched teeth. Marika took a moment to collect her thoughts. She had recalled Radagon, albeit more because she needed the portion of her power he held to maintain order and exercise control over the Golden Order. She hadn't explicitly meant to hurt Rennala, the war had been over for years. Radagon has served his primary purpose, it was simply a matter of getting the most out of her tool before assimilating him once more. Though to say she felt bad about it would be a lie. She could care less about Rennala's wants. The mages had directly opposed her order and made war and bloodshed necessary. Just like everyone else who wouldn't listen.


Of course none of those enemies had ever turned into a half mile tall titaness with a counterfeit engine for controlling reality. Rennala's sins were far more egregious than most others. Marika knew they had been committed out of love, or rather, out of insanity brought on by the loss of love. Then it dawned on her. The one way Rennala's actions could be reconciled. If she had come all this way and been willing to talk perhaps it was possible. Even more, the route to this reconciliation had been created by her beloved Radagon. Marika gently placed a hand on her forehead.
"Oh my. How could I have not foreseen this. Perhaps I am too narrow-minded." Marika said softly. Rennala's head perked up and anger that had been working its way to the surface disappeared completely. Was she about to get an actual apology from the God Queen herself? Rennala wasn't even sure she'd know what to do if Marika did apologize. She had expected Marika to simply spout some holier than thou crap, thus justifying the imminent beating Rennala intended to deliver. To give her that sweet vindication. Instead she found herself mentally off balance as Marika spoke once again.


"My dear, Rennala. I do apologize for not realizing my slight to you earlier." Marika started.
"Slight? You call destroying my heart and stealing my man a..." Rennala took a deep calming breath "Go on, my Queen."
"Yes, I never once offered you a chance to atone. I figured it well within your power if you wanted to. I was wrong, as clearly my actions left you in the incorrect state of mind to take such actions." Marika continued.
"I...repent..what? What are you saying?" Rennala said. Marika smiled at the Colossal Carian Queen. Even now her mind was still broken. It all made sense, she did attack Leyndell with two supporters. Hell she probably dissolved the mages' council in her madness. Marika needed to fix this, and now she knew exactly how.
"Rennala, my child. Step forward and be cleansed in celestial dew. Let your wrongs be forgotten. Let your light be a reflection of mine." Marika intoned gracefully. Adding the last line from Radagon's memories. Something she knew he and Rennala said to each other often, with great endearment. Marika spread her arms in preparation to receive Rennala's next actions.


Rennala stood there, utterly stunned by the display before her. There was no way this was real. Even Marika could not be that full of herself. Rage and confusion vied for control in her mind and she began to stutter. Unable to form proper words, she watched as Marika simply stood there. Arms open, patiently smiling. For one brief moment Rennala was sure Marika had won, she could feel her brain shutting down, apoplexy was imminent. Then Marika's last words echoed in her head. Let your light be a reflection of mine. Words she first heard ever so sweetly from Radagon. As those words echoed again and again through Rennala's mind, confusion faded, and her rage began to overtake. The rage in her heart burned hotter than it ever had before. Filling her bones. Consuming her mind and soul. Bringing with it a dangerous focus. The rest of the world around her seemed to fade, and the only thing Rennala could see was Marika. The wretched idolatrous queen was the source of all her suffering. Yet here she stood, ready to forgive Rennala? Rennala's rage grew, if given form it would have easily dwarfed both the half mile tall Queens and encompassed the entire capital. Rennala's form began to spark, cosmic energy flickering around her forming a tangible aura that flowed from her like a thick starry syrup. The skies above began to cloud, flashes of unnatural violet and blue lightning danced through the skies. When Rennala spoke her voice echoed like distant thunder.


"You arrogant, gold-clad, man stealing, heartbreaking, HARLOT!" As Rennala screamed the last word, arcane lightning tore from her body. Slagging stone and shattering the magic circle around the two giantesses.
Marika frowned at Rennala's behavior. She had worried this might happen, she was just confused as to why. She talked, she gave Rennala a second chance. She had hoped the Mage Queen was being sincere when she opened this conversation so cordially.
"Rennala, for once in your life just be the bigger woman...hmm poor choice of words."
Marika said aloud.
"By the fucking void! Even now, you're more concerned about my size?! That I might misunderstand your words as some divine edictment to grow?!" Rennala shouted.
"Rennala, you're unstable. I get it, that power you've stolen isn't helping. You don't have the temperment to to use it correctly. Just think about why you came here. You talked to me first. Peace my little moon." Marika said, nearly biting her tongue. That was another one of Radagon's sayings for Rennala. She wasn't sure that was what set the mage queen off, but it certainly wasn't going to help at this point.
"How do you know...ergh, shut your mouth! You still don't get it! I came here to give you a chance to apologize! To prove to me Radagon's faith in the Golden Order wasn't misplaced. That somewhere deep in your soul there was something of worth!" Rennala shouted as more and more cosmic power poured out of her.


Marika looked appalled at Rennala's words. Her confusion at the situation faded and she swiped a glowing hand through the air, parting the coming storm with a minor effort of will.
"Worth? Apologize? I am the Goddess of these lands. I do not apologize, let alone for doing the right thing. Furthermore, I am not arrogant, sorceress. I am perfection. My default is the bar for the rest of you to strive for." Marika said as she watched the power around Rennala coalesce into a shimmering translucent barrier.
"No wonder the world is in the state it is. Our idiot goddess can't even fathom the consequences of her own actions." Rennala said as she began to focus her will.
"Enough! You have forfeited your last chance for salvation! You have dared insinuate you know better than I, blasphemy. You are mad Rennala, and it's time you meet your end." As Marika spoke the Elden Ring began to glow, etching its intricate golden pattern across her skin.
"Oh I'm not mad Marika. I'm fucking furious!" Rennala screamed as she focused her energy into her palm and hurled several comet spells at once. Marika channeled the vow of indomitability, watching as the comet spells slammed against her golden aura and dissipated harmlessly.
"You got your casting back, how lovely." Marika said sourly as she realized that she wouldn't just be able to obliterate Rennala in a few swift blows.
"To an extent. The rune is still using a ton of mana. I'm just reshaping reality to my whim. In the form of spells." Rennala said, smirking.
"We'll add playing god to your list of crimes then." Marika said, sneering.
"Please, it barely took me one night to figure it out. Considering how many centuries you had...well, let's just say my academy had a special class for students like you." Rennala said, even as her rage boiled in her she was not going to miss a chance to belittle Marika.


There was one final moment of silence between the two giantesses. Possibly the last moment of calm the lands between would ever know. There would be no fleeing the devastation caused by two beings of such absurd sizes. It would simply be up to the victor to put the world back together again. Likely in their own image. Then with no warning both of the colossal women sprang into action. Thunder resounded across the land. The city beneath the two half mile tall women shattered as their fight began in earnest.




CHAPTER 15: Lords and Ladies of Might and Magic.


** Streets of Leyndell**


Silius weaved through the streets of Leyndell. The heavily armored Elden Lord hot on his heels. Making use of his new mobility via the telekinetic force sorcery he leapt to a nearby alcove casting a spell he landed. Vanishing under Unseen Form he readied a second sorcery. The reliable Gavel of Haima. Taking position next to the stairs he waited. Seconds later the Elden Lord came barreling up the stairway. As he passed by Silius he stopped before approaching the other end of the alcove. No doubt anticipating Silius was waiting just around the corner. Back turned he never saw the flash of white and blue light as Silius summoned an arcane hammer twice the size of his opponent. Give the Elden Lord credit. They didn't go down with the first strike, or even the second. The subsequent six additional strikes seemed to get the job done just fine. Silius stood over his fallen foe panting slightly from the effort needed to maintain his spell for a far longer than normal duration.


"Vigorous Devil aren't you. Maybe next time you'll, what's this." Silius knelt down when he saw a small glowing white sign on the ground. There written in large blocky letters was a single phrase and signature.
"'I'll be Back, -Elden Lord.' What the devil?" Silius pondered, then a flash of gold light caught his attention. At first he thought the fight between Marika and Rennala had started. Upon a second glance he noted that the light was far too dim for that. Any attack launched by the God Queen would have certainly been blinding given her power and size. This light was dim, and upon further investigation not a pure gold. It was deeper, almost like the light was tarnished with age.
Even as realization dawned on Silius, the Elden Lord stepped out from around a corner. Pointing a single finger at Silius.
"Oh, that could be a problem. The reports never mentioned that the tarnished were immortal." Silius said, standing in place as the Tarnished slowly approached him. Looking around for some means of escape Silius noted he was in the same spot where he first encountered the Elden Lord.
"Wait, did I really make nothing but right, or left turns"? That's convoluted, how-" His questions were cut off by the sound of metal scraping upon leather. The Elden Lord had drawn a pair of ornate black blades with gold inlay.
"Are those starcaller blades?" Silius asked. The Tarnished Elden Lord nodded in reply, still slowly advancing.


"Well, 'tis a good day to die, I suppose." Said Silius, unleashing a cannon of Haima blast directly at the Elden Lord. The tarnished met the assault by leaping forward. An explosion of light and sound filled the area. Silius looked on in shock. Physics be damned, his opponent had somehow rolled through that blast completely uninjured.
"Okay, well time to take a page from Lia's book. Daka, daka, daka!" Silius cried as he backpedaled while firing glintstone after glintstone. Glimmering pebbles to full-blown comets of swirling starlight shot across the distance. The assault barely phased the Elden Lord. Who ran forward weaving left and right gradually closing the distance. The smaller spells impacted more often yet did little to slow down the tarnished.
"Give it up, that armor weighs you down too much. You'll never close the whaa-!" Silius shouted as the Elden Lord unleashed a roar and a sudden shift in gravity pulled Silius forward. Realizing he would never manage to break away once he was in those sword's reach, Silius opted for a more daring and Lia-like plan. Using his newest sorcery once more, he accelerated his flight towards his enemy. The added speed from the telekinetic effect was just enough to cause the Elden Lord to miss his follow-up swing. The overly powerful slow swing gave Silius a prime opportunity to strike back. He gathered his focus and overcharged a comet spell. Releasing the attack again, and again, and again. Amazingly the Elden Lord didn't drop. Instead they pulled out a flask and began to drink. Silius took the opportunity to continue fleeing. Flying backwards till he was once again under the covers of the alcove. Making sure his foe could see him he floated upward slightly just out of sight. The Elden Lord gave pursuit, a mistake. Shield in hand now, the tarnished leapt forward hoping to dodge whatever sorcery Silius had ready. Unfortunately for the Tarnished, the fabled sorcery of Rennala's full moon moves slower than most spells. The mistimed dodge opened his opponent up to the full effect. A follow up casting of magic downpour locked his shield bearing foe in place. As magic rained down upon the Elden Lord Silius charged the Gavel of Haima once more. Even as he brought it down and broke through his opponent's guard he saw them smiling back at him. Silius got the terrible impression his foe was enjoying themself.


As the Tarnished vanished in a puff of golden light Silius took a moment to pull on Rennala's magic. When she tied their mana together so he couldn't accidently subject himself to primeval current again she had also opened her mana to him. Normally sharing or draining mana was a tricky prospect. Rennala was not normal. Silius had to actively stifle the flow of mana when he touched the channels of magic between him and Rennala. The power sought to fill him up so fast it threatened to kill him. Exploding from mana overload was not how he preferred to go. The benefit was he could refill his mana, stamina, and even remove wounds with a few moments of concentration. That time spent concentrating gave him ample time to read the second sign the Elden Lord had left behind.


"I am the Elden Lord, and this is my favorite street in all of Leyndell." Silius read aloud "What does that...no, it can't be." Silius looked around only to realize between fleeing the Elden Lord and being pulled back by the Starcaller blades' attack he had indeed wound up back at the same place he started at. A flash of dull gold from further down the street marked the resurrection of the tarnished. Silius watched as they came into view once more, this time holding a bow nearly as tall as a man.
"I am getting too old for this shit." Silius said as he gripped his staff and prepared for battle.


So went clash after clash between the last preceptor of Lucaria and Tarnished Elden Lord. With every death Silius watched his opponent's reflexes sharpen. Getting closer and closer to being untouchable. He swore they were dodging his glintstone sorceries solely off sound at this point. Worse, Silius himself had almost died numerous times. Once when his gavel spell was parried into non-existence he was certain he was done for. Only to watch as the Tarnished fumbled with a seal trying to get an incantation to work. Its failure had given Silius precious seconds to utilize a carian sorcery and pierce the Elden Lord through and through. Somewhere around attempt eleven or twelve the Elden Lord finally settled on a strategy that Silius couldn't adapt to fast enough.


Watching as his foe emerged from that dreaded corner once more Silius pondered upon the insanity that he kept winding up on this same street. Was the Tarnished playing with him? Was it some weird cosmic coincidence? The answer became irrelevant when he saw the semi-translucent head of a dragon manifest around the Tarnished. Panicking Silius used his telekinetic sorcery to push back against the oncoming breath attack. Much to his dismay, rot and death filled the alcove and spread out all around him. He was trapped. He didn't dare drop the spell or he'd be overcome, dead to the rot in seconds. Yet this spell was the most intensive sorcery he knew. Pushing this much power into it was incredibly draining. He'd be out of mana in under a minute. Which meant that this little standoff was going to end when either He or the Elden Lord ran out of mana. The problem of course was that when both of them had depleted their mana Silius would be just a man with a fancy stick. The Elden Lord would still be a walking armory whose weapons alone could qualify as a war crime. As thunder rolled across the land and the sky darkened Silius felt himself reaching his limit.


"If I have but one regret, it is that I am about to die." Silius said, unable to think of a solution to the rotten situation he found himself in.
"THAT'S YOUR ONE REGRET!" boomed an enormous voice. Nearby houses shook and windows cracked at the sheer volume of the woman speaking. The heads of both Silius and the Tarnished whipped skyward towards the source of such a loud voice. Just in time to witness an enormous boot, easily over ten times the size of either of them, came crashing down on the Elden Lord. The force of the stomp sent the cloud of rot billowing away. Silius pushed the last of his mana into the spell he was channeling and managed to ward off the worst of the blast. Wasting no time he immediately began focusing on his connection to Rennala to rejuvenate himself. While he did so he hazarded a glance skyward. Looking up, and up, and up, his eyes widened in disbelief.


"Well at least you're not naked." Silius said exasperated.
"A THANK YOU WOULD BE NICE." Lia's voice boomed.
"For what?" Silius asked, smiling mischievously. Though he doubted she could see his smile, that would require somehow seeing around her gargantuan breasts. Last he checked Lia wasn't proficient in scrying.
"FOR WHAT?!" Lia exclaimed, bending at the waist to try and find Silius. "FOR SAVING YOUR CUTE LITTLE ASS FROM THAT HEAVILY ARMORED DRAGON THING." Lia said, as she pressed her chest inward still trying to find Silius. Finishing his recuperation, Silius glided to the right. Pointing at something down the now ruined street.
"You mean them? The Elden Lord?" He asked smugly. Lia turned her head, disbelief quickly settled on her features. There standing in the street, seemingly unharmed was the person she knew she just stepped on. "WHAT? HOW? I CRUSHED YOU!"
"Next time using your tits." Silius added, taking a defensive stance.
"OH, YOU THINK THAT'S A JOKE?" Lia said, turning to face the now charging Elden Lord. She squatted down as low as she could go, despite her immense height her ass almost touched the ground. Silius was sent back peddling as Lia's ass, clad in leggings so tight he could see the outline of her cheeks and even some muscles, nearly crushed him. Lia then grabbed one breast in each hand and separated them. She smiled as she taunted the Elden Lord "C'MON TOUGH GUY, I'LL GIVE YOU A CLEAR SHOT AT MY HEART." The Elden Lord curved right and ran up some nearby rubble. The extra height from the destroyed building giving them just enough advantage to leap high enough to reach Lia's chest. Pausing mid air and charging lightning into a twisted spear they prepared to strike. Then everything for miles quaked as Lia slammed a set of tits literally larger than any home in Leyndell together. She felt the Tarnished Lord crumple between her massive assets. She even let out a small giggle, well small to her anyway. For everyone else the sound was as foreboding as much as it was cute.


"AND STAY DOWN." Lia finished.
"Did you just giggle? I don't think I've ever heard you giggle." Silius said.
"NO! THAT WAS, UH, THUNDER." Lia said blushing.
"No, thats what we call your tits. Thunder juggs." Silius said smirking.
"OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU." Lia said.
"We were only separated for like 6 minutes tops!" Silius cried.
Lia bent down to attempt to pick up Silius who floated slowly back. She turned her head and he shook his smiling.
"Sorry Lia, but we have work to do. After all, you missed."
"MISSED, THE FUCK I DID. I CRUSHED OW!" Lia shouted, and few nearby buildings crumbled. She turned to find the source of her pain. There slowly descending to ground level was the Elden Lord. A quickly vanishing dragon's head with a mouth full of blood and dark cloth surrounded them.
"IS THAT MY ARMOR? DID YOU JUST BITE ME IN THE ASS! YOU LITTLE, RRAGHH!" Lia shouted the last part and once more the city shook. She turned quickly and promptly dropped. Silius's eyes widened in horror as a huge wall of thighs and curved buttocks descended on him and the Tarnished.
"Great Moons Above!" Silius shouted as he took flight quickly as he could. It was a nauseating experience, but certainly better than the alternative. Rushing forward he watched as Lia's thighs seemed to close tighter and tighter. Adjusting his spell and letting velocity alone hurl him forward he reached out and telekinetically grabbed onto Lia. Pulling himself towards her he managed to turn his straight flight into an arcing swing. Barely saving him from being crushed. As he rounded upwards he caught sight of the Elden Lord. Two enormous Axes in hand and swinging them wildly as Lia's plump rear came down upon them. The entire city quaked as Lia brought all 800 ft of her massive body to sit. She smiled there was no way the little Lordling had survived that.


"Were you trying to kill me!?" Silius cried as he floated upwards towards Lia's shoulder.
"MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T CRITICIZE MY SKILLS."
"Oh yes, what pristine form. How many hours of training did it take to learn to sit? Was it difficult learning to wield such a large weapon?" Silius said, calming down. Lia simply blushed, both anger and the sense of being smitten striking her.
"Did you just make fun of my butt?" Lia whispered. Though her voice was louder still than Silius's shouting.
"Maybe I did. Fat ass, fat titties, and frankly a failure. You were the strongest knight in the academy. I respected you, but you've clearly let the power go to your head." Silius said. Lia gawked at the smaller man. Was he messing with her, surely he was. There was no way he would ever question her actual talent. Or was she actually getting sloppy, was Silius really upset with her. She looked at the tiny man with concern and found him staring back. One eyebrow raised, arm extended pointing at something. She followed the direction of his pointing and her gawking turned to jaw dropping surprise. There on the ground was the Elden Lord, currently swapping through weapons in short flashes of gold. Finally they settled on a pair of katana's, one a deep red, the other a light blue.
"NO, IT CAN'T BE. HOW?!" Lia exclaimed.
"Come on brick brain, you can do this." Silius said smiling. Hoping the old nickname would settle Lia down. Alas his words remained overlooked as Lia took the Elden Lords continued existence as a direct insult to her fighting ability. She raised an arm and began to focus her power. Lia hadn't bothered learning many non-carian sorceries, yet even she knew how to conjure a glintstone pebble. Of course when you're 800 ft tall and have more magic potency than the entire academy put together the spell is less like a pebble, more like an asteroid. A blindingly bright flash of swirling blue light formed at the tips of Lia's fingers. She fired the spell directly at where the Elden Lord stood.


"Um Lia, not to criticize too harshly. But you are going to need a back up plan." Silius said.
"WHY? WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO PARRY IT?" Lia asked as her spell shot forward and slammed into the ground fully encompassing its target. Said target emerged from the blinding blast unharmed, somersaulting forward. Lia's eye started twitching.
"You missed." Silius noted calmly.
"DODGE THIS!" Lia screamed
"Hey that's my line." Said Silius.
"RRRAAGGGHH!" Lia continued as she summoned carian slicer and began stabbing at her tiny foe. Unbelievably the Elden Lord not only dodged every attack of the giant blade, they also made it to Lia's thighs and began quickly jumping their way up her body.
"GOTCHA!" Lia said as she dismissed the arcane blade and slammed her arms against the sides of her chest. She thought she caught the Elden Lord mid jump. Much to her surprise the tiny Lord had evaded and was now using her absurdly soft bouncy bosom to launch skyward. Until an unseen telekinetic force hurled them upwards and off target. From Lia's shoulder Silius smiled and waved at the Elden Lord, who in turn waved back causally. Lia prepared another counter but was surprised to watch the Elden Lord explode into golden mist when he impacted her bosom.


"At this rate your bosom is going to have a higher kill count than you." Silius said.
"WELL AT LEAST THAT'S FINISHED." Lia said, brushing the tiny cloud of gold away.
"Ten runes says they're back in a minute or less" Silius said.
"WHAT? NO, WE JUST WATCHED THEM DIE." Lia said, confused. In reply Silius turned his head towards the street below. Lia followed his gaze and caught sight of a dark golden flash of light. Seconds later the Elden Lord walked out from among the rubble of the street. Armed with a pair of scythes they slowly began approaching Lia once more. Lia was silent for a moment before she suddenly shot forward. Leaning down and slamming her chest into the ground, then grinding the street and everything in it to rubble under her huge tits. As she sat back up wiping the dust from her cleavage she turned to Silius.
"YOU KNEW." Lia said.
"My dear I've killed them no less than a dozen times. Yes I knew." Silius answered.
"SO YOU WERE MAKING FUN OF ME." Lia said. She caught sight of a golden flash of light out of the corner of her eyes. This time the Elden Lord came rushing directly at her twirling a twin bladed sword. They leapt forward and Lia simply closed her legs and flexed. Crushing the Elden Lord between her enormous thighs.
"Of course I was." Silius said calmly. As if his giant lover hadn't just ended a person by simply flexing.
"THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT?!" Lia asked. Noting the Elden Lord charging forth again, same weapon in hand.
"To watch you get angry. You're already impossibly beautiful and even more so when
flustered." Silius said watching Lia dispatch the Elden Lord by shifting her torso quickly. The resulting bouncing of her juggs managed to catch the Tarnished off guard and a few repetitive slams of from thousand plus pound titties ended them again.


Lia simply stared at Silius for a moment. A very light blush working its way onto her cheeks. She really did like his attention, she just wished he would express it like a normal person. Rolling her eyes she sighed deeply.
"I don't suppose you'd be willing to be a little more traditional in these actions." She whispered. Silius was silent for a second before smiling softly.
"Okay, sure. If we survive this I can certainly make an effort." He looked down at the street to watch the Elden Lord round the corner again.
"Persistent little psychopath aren't they? Wait, is that a cannon?" Silius asked as he watched the Elden Lord brace and lift a large metal jar, taking aim at Lia. A moment later there was an explosion and Lia felt something impact her right breast. Only for a second though, as her massive chest seemed to move with force and then bounce back to normal. There was a sudden crack and flash of golden fog as the Elden Lord was obliterated by their own rebounded attack. Lia rolled her eyes and Silius frowned.
"Hilarious as this is, we need a way to put them down for good. So we can go help Rennala." Silius said.
"WE COULD WAIT 'EM OUT. SURELY THEY'LL GIVE UP EVENTUALLY RIGHT?" Lia asked, lifting a breast, counting to five in her head and then releasing it. Perfectly catching the leaping Elden Lord and smashing them between her cleavage once more.
"I don't know, the time they take seems to vary, but it's never more than a minute--whoa." Silius said as he watched the Elden Lord leap into Lia's cleave and chug a physic. A moment later a vibrant gold explosion erupted from Lia's chest. Partially tearing her armor. Lia frowned at the destruction of her clothes while Silius continued.
"A minute tops, and honestly the whole time I was fighting them I got the weirdest feeling they were enjoying themselves." He concluded even as heard another thunderous clap as Lia brought her tits together again.
"YEAH SPEAKING OF ENJOYING IT. THAT'S LIKE DEATH BY BOOB NUMBER FOUR OR FIVE. I THINK THEY MIGHT BE DOING IT ON PURPOSE AT-" Lia was cut short as the Tarnished leapt onto her thigh and swung a massive club upwards. Impacting her breast which promptly bounced and fell back on top of the Tarnished who had adopted a spread eagle pose.
"OKAY THAT WAS DEFINITELY ON PURPOSE!" Lia shouted as the Tarnished once more resurrected and walked out holding a staff. A brief moment later they unleashed a storm of bubbles that did little to damage Lia. But did soak her armor, and give her exposed cleavage nice shine.
"YOU LITTLE PERVERT!" Lia said as she leaned forward and crushed her assailant once more beneath her massive tits.


"Maybe you were right. We should just ignore them. They aren't even trying to kill us now." Silius said. Lia nodded in agreement. As the two began to ponder on how to best help their queen the Elden Lord returned once more. Their arrival was noted, and promptly ignored by Silius and Lia. Until a faint shimmering light gathered at the tip of a large staff was sent flying forward.
"Is that Lusat's staff?!" Silius exclaimed watching the Cannon of Haima spell sail forward.
"WHO CA-AAH!" Lia bit down on her lip hard enough to draw blood. Her cheeks flushed instantly and Silius turned his attention to the attack. Had the Elden Lord finally found a way to hurt her? If so he'd need to act fast, Lia was far too big to actually dodge the Tarnished's attacks. What Silius found though wasn't damage to his friend and lover. Well it was, just not the kind he was expecting. The crotch of Lia's leggings had been obliterated by the magical artillery. Her womanhood now fully exposed to the world, slightly damp and gleaming. Silius stared for a moment. He didn't mean too, it was just that at her current size it was an impressive sight. Not many women could crush a small cottage between their labia alone. Then his stare slowly shifted from one of amazement and desire to one of anger. Looking at Lia's face he noted she was actively struggling to suppress her blush and desires. Something she hadn't bothered to do when she crushed a tower between her tits to get to him. His gaze swiftly locked on the Tarnished below. Silius traced his foe's stare, directly to the impact site of the spell. Silius felt something inside him start to burn. As if the fiery stars of the night sky had just replaced his very heart. Silius took a deep calming breath, there was no reason to let anger control him. Then the faint glow of a second cannon of Haima spell being charged caught his attention. Lia tried to stifle a sound, a rather lewd sound, and failed. At that moment anger won.


The Tarnished unleashed their spell again. Only to watch as Silius came soaring down landing hard against the street. Standing defiantly against the oncoming orb of explosive magic. He unleashed his own spell, Carian parry. The two spells collided, and the Elden Lords' attack was rent from existence.
Silius rose to his full height and leveled his gaze upon the person who just attempted to assault his lover.
"Your Lordship, such treatment of a lady will not be tolerated in my presence." Silius spoke, his words seething with anger. In response the Elden Lord simply shrugged and prepared a third shot, smiling as they did.
"Even now you would continue this...this..." Silius searched his mind quickly, he needed to let this uncouth lord know how abominable his behavior was. Yet Silius had so little information on this Tarnished. They had a tendency to kill everything they came across and that made it hard for any rumors to get started. As his foe's spell nearly reached full charge Silius could only recall one piece of information. He wasn't even sure it was applicable here, yet he had nothing to lose.
"This...maiden-less behavior!" Silius shouted.


An explosion resounded through the streets. The Cannon of Haima had been redirected at the last moment. The Elden Lord stood there, fists clenched tight enough Silius could hear the metal of their gauntlets creaking. Their armored shoulders rose and fell as they took great heaving breaths, fury evident across their entire form. Small flashes of gold light appeared across their armor. The talismans adorning their armor changed quickly. Raising their staff high they created a circle of arcane empowerment around them.
"Terra Magica, quaint. Guess I struck a nerve, huh shorty?" Silius continued. The Elden Lord ignored him for a moment more as they drank some sort of potion. Silius could feel the energy of the stars begin to amplify around the Tarnished. Raising his own staff he created his own Terra Magica effect. The two faced each other, knowing full well what came next. Each selected their strongest sorcery. To their credit, neither Silius nor the Tarnished were surprised when their movements seemed to fall into sync. The only person even remotely confused at this point was Lia. Currently entertaining what some would call thoughts of fancy.


Is this really happening? Are two men fighting over me? Wait, is that tarnished male or female? Argh! Lia thought, as she watched the two tiny people prepare to assault each other with what appeared to be a legendary sorcery. She felt an immense heat building between her legs. One she hoped neither of the two people below her would notice.
Get it together Lia! Just crush that damn tarnished again and be done with it. She thought to herself, yet she didn't move. Something inside her was fluttering at the thought of watching Silius defend her. She bit down on her lip and kept her thoughts to herself.
Stupid girl! I am not some princess to be saved nor a helpless wench in need of defending. For the stars' sake, I'm a hundred times bigger than both of them. Lia's internal debate with herself continued as she watched what appeared to be Azure's comet sorcery near completion. I have to do something! Silius is in danger. The only man who ever acknowledged my skill, the only sorcerer who would bother talking to a Carian knight like an equal. My last friend in this broken world is facing down the freaking Elden Lord for me and...and... Lia's thoughts cut off as she realized there was no other reason. Not because Silius thought the Tarnished was a threat to Rennala. Not for the honor of Raya Lucaria, Not for the ancient knowledge of the Moon or the Stars. He was fighting for her, and not even because she was in danger. Simply because she had been assaulted in a way that compromised her dignity. She needed to do something, and that something was to enjoy the show. I am a terrible person. She thought, as the two combatants unleashed their sorceries, an explosive thrum of power echoed through Leyndell. Softly as she could Lia whispered "Kick his ass hawt stuff."


Silius poured everything he had into the spell. Comet Azure, a legendary spell that could be maintained for as long as the user could bear. A sorcery he and a few others had learned when they had first braved entering the grand library where Rennala stayed. Few had come with him, even fewer still had the skill required to comprehend Master Azure's work. This spell had been a secret he had been saving for a dire occasion. Dueling the Elden Lord in the heart of a city owned by a mad half mile tall goddess certainly qualified. Unfortunately his opponent had chosen the same spell. Marika only knows where they learned it from. Now as each of them poured power into the attack Silius couldn't help but marvel. So few people knew of Azure's comet, never had it been used in battle by two sorcerers at the same time. As such, neither Silius nor the Elden Lord had expected the result of the two beams meeting head on. Instead of passing through each other and destroying the caster, the beams had collided with one and another like physical objects. Now he and Tarnished were locked in an intense struggle. Whoever's mana gave out first would be utterly destroyed.


As the beams continued to clash the golden streets of Leyndell were illuminated with a myriad of colors. Silius poured his all into his attack screaming as he did.
"You mute bastard! How! Incantations, sorceries, legendary weapons! How can you possibly command such expertise over them all?" Silius cried. In response the Elden Lord did something Silius could scarcely comprehend. They walked forward. Somehow, despite the insane strain of maintaining Comet Azure, the Elden Lord slowly began moving forward. Each slow step shattering the ground beneath them. As Silius marveled he soon found himself sliding back. The Elden Lord was using the spells to push him, likely till he hit a wall or...


"You FIEND!" Silius shouted as he realized what, or more precisely who he would be pushed into. The Elden Lord wasn't trying to simply destroy him. They were going to bury him inside Lia and use Comet Azure to violate her. Silius' anger surged and power poured forth into the spell as he channeled it. The beam's width expanded nearly half again as he pushed back against the Elden Lords' approach.
"Did I not make my intention clear when I leapt down here! You will not defile the Lady!" Silius said, as his efforts halted the Elden Lord's approach. Immense heat washed over the street between the two, and Silius could see the brick work between them begin to warp. No doubt a side effect from the two legendary spells. Silius was worried however, he'd run his mana reserves dry in less than a minute if he kept this rate up. That worry turned to fear as he watched the Elden Lord reach behind themself and draw forth a second staff. The power of their own Comet spell flared, and with strength reserved for those of legend the Elden Lord began slowly moving forward once more.


Lia watched the fight unfold. The beams colliding, the Elden Lord's terrifying approach. Silius' sudden cry and retort of power. Some part of her reminded her this was about the worst tactical decision anyone had ever made. That part was silenced by the overwhelming combination of infatuation and lust screaming inside her for Silius to win. A scream she didn't dare let out as the sheer volume might break either opponent's concentration, and then the fun would be over. Instead she tried, and failed to keep her growing libido under control. One hand placed firmly over her chest to hide her erect nipples. God I need to fuck, c'mon Silius win! Otherwise the Elden Lord is going to die in a very fun way, repeatedly Lia thought just as she felt something press against her. Pleasure shot through her, and the tiniest of moans escaped her lips. She looked down but couldn't see Silius or the Tarnished. She rolled her eyes and moved her breasts aside. Stupid sexy, sensitive ti-SILIUS! Shock ran through Lia as she realized Silius was the one pressing against her pussy. The Elden Lord was nearly triumphant.


Silius stood, his back against Lia's privates. Trying his damndest not to think about just how hot and damp the wall of flesh behind him was. Which is easier to ignore than you might think when a huge cerulean beam of cosmic power is threatening to obliterate you. He was down to the last of his reserves. Though the Elden Lord didn't look much better. Their breathing was labored, their stance showed they were using the second staff in hand to steady themselves. Truly, both of them had nearly reached their limit. Silius knew if he could just find a little bit more power he could stop his foe and seize victory. Okay, Stop his foe, collapse exhausted, and let Lia crush them again. The moral victory would be his though. He would have made his point, and proven it true. Now if he could just find the strength, or even a few seconds to recharge off Rennala's power. Silius' eyes widened at that thought, that was it! Comet Azure didn't actually care where the power came from, why couldn't he just open the channel between him and Rennala and use her overwhelming reserves of magic. A small grim smile appeared on Silius' face. A small effort of concentration and he felt his connection to Rennala. Even as he did he saw another one of those glowing white signs appear at his feet. The ones the Elden Lord used to communicate.


"Any last words?" It read.
"Yeah, when you get to hell, tell'em Silius sent you." Silius said, opening the channel between his mana and Rennala's. A flash of swirling light erupted outward. Unmaking everything in its path, occluding the mage's vision, leaving naught but ash and dust in its wake.


High above the two combatants the giantess Lia physically recoiled as the beam widened and stretched larger than nearby houses. From her advantage she could see the full extent of the destruction the spell had on the city. Foremost being that it didn't stop even when it hit the outer walls of the city. A huge trench, nearly as wide as she was, and over a mile long had now been carved out of the capital. Lia stared in shock for a few moments, then she caught sight of something. A small golden root, part of the Erdtree no doubt, and over it golden motes of light were coalescing into the form of a person. She wasted no time, moving carefully she repositioned herself over the strange glowing root and promptly sat down. The city around her shook as she did and the sudden quaking got Silius' attention. He looked up at her and she smiled.


"YOU LIKE ME." Lia said
"Nonsense, I was simply seeing to it that proper decorum was maintained. Duties of a preceptor and all that." Silius said, looking away.
"YOU LIKE ME, YOU LIKE MY HUGE SEXY BODY." Lia said leaning forward squeezing her massive tits between her arms. Forming canyons of cleavage. She continued "YOU LIKE MY MASSIVE TITTIES, I BET YOU LIKE THESE AS WELL." Lia said gently picking up Silius and holding him over her rock hard abs. Silius began to flail in the air.
"No, I was simply treating you with the respect due a lady. Unlike that ruffian."
"JUDGING BY WHAT THAT RESPECT DID TO THE CITY, I'D SAY YOU REALLY LIKE THIS, DON'T YOU?" Lia said as she moved Silius downward towards her crotch. If Silius thought Lia was having trouble maintaining her composure before he was sure she was on the verge of losing it now. Slick love covered her exposed pussy. The air below was distorted from excess heat produced by Lia's love.
"L-Lia! Calm down." Silius panicked.
"YOU EVEN CALLED ME A LADY, YOU SWEET SEXY LITTLE SORCERER. TIME FOR A REWARD." Lia said, moving Silius closer and closer to her awaiting snatch.
"Lia please, we need to help Rennala."
"SILIUS, I HAVE WARNED YOU, REPEATEDLY, ABOUT TALKING ABOUT OTHER WOMEN AROUND ME." Lia said, as she stopped lowering him.
"Lia, we are still in the middle of war. You are a knight. Act like it." Silius said sternly. Lia took a deep calming breath.
"FINE." She sighed as she placed him on her shoulder. "JUST SO YOU KNOW WE AREN'T FINISHED TALKING ABOUT THIS."
"Yes yes, we'll address your jealousy of women with bigger tits later." Silius said grinning ear to ear. While 800 ft of sexy and powerful giantess jerked to stop and closed her eyes.
"YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY INSUFFERABLE. I AM GOING TO SMOTHER YOU BETWEEN THEM LATER."
"Promises, promises." Silius said laughing.


Before the two could consider their next step there was a thunderous explosion. The entire city began to quake. Buildings crumbled, stone and earth ruptured, chasms opened in the streets. Silius immediately took to the skies and found himself nearly thrown about by hurricane-like winds. Next to him Lia knelt down and braced herself as the unstable ground below her shifted and cracked.
"WHAT THE HELL?" Lia asked as a second round of thunder erupted.
"Looks like the real fight has begun." Silius said as he floated downward next to Lia. The two raised their heads to gaze upon the absolutely colossal forms of Marika and Rennala. The half a mile tall giantesses had begun fighting. A fist fight no less, not even truly taking each other seriously.
"By the stars, that's the force they produce by moving?!" Silius said.
"YEAH, THESE BODIES ARE RIDICULOUSLY STRONG. I BET I COULD DESTROY THE CITY WITH A FEW STOMPS IF I TRIED." Lia answered.
"New plan. We stay out of their way and focus on making sure we can help in case Rennala needs us." Silius said.
"ONE SAFE PLACE COMING UP." Lia said, smiling as she snatched Silius out of the air. The smaller man's eyes widened as she quickly plunged him between her cleavage.
"Oh thank the stars. For a second I thought."
"QUIET YOU, DON'T MAKE ME RETHINK MY DECISION." Lia said as she slowly moved to a more secure position.


Continued in Part 3

© Copyright 2024 max (maxim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314191-Golden-Growth-Part-2