*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314192-Golden-Growth-Part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by max
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2314192
Marika and Rennala grow to incredible sizes and seek revenge.
CHAPTER 16: Giga Goddess Calamity


Marika shot forward and threw a punch directly at Rennala's head. The Carian Queen reacted quickly, raising her arms to block. She felt the attack land and heard the thunder echoing all around her. On Instinct Rennala brought her knee up attempting to slam it into Marika's gut. Success, except for the fact that it felt more like kicking a brick wall than a person. Marika didn't even budge, instead she grabbed Rennala's leg and pushed her to the ground. Rennala barely had enough time to focus on her magic and levitate herself, preventing herself from collapsing onto the city below.


"What is wrong with you!? Do you have any idea what someone my size falling onto the city will do? Your people will perish." Rennala said, disgusted by the God Queen's actions.
"Once I defeat you the Erdtree is next. Then I will have absolute command over life and death. My victory means I can undo any of the damage your fat ass causes to my beautiful city." Marika replied as she raised a foot intent to stomp Rennala into the ground. Rennala responded by spinning in space avoiding a stomp that sent an enormous shockwave through the entire city. Even as she spun she adjusted her altitude till she was at the same height as Marika's head. She summoned a fistfull of glintstone crystal and slammed it into the base of Marika's neck. The crystal sorcery detonated against the God Queen driving her to the ground. Rennala floated away and began focusing on her next spell.


"A mix of melee and magic? That's unlike you, little moon." Marika said. Delighting as she watched Rennala recoil at more of Radagon's sayings. Rennala responded with a barrage of frozen comet spells. Marika funneled raw holy power into her hands and batted the magic away like it was nothing.
"That means your casting is still handicapped. Interesting, what if it were worthless?" Marika asked. Rennala grimaced as she watched Marika cast an incantation. A barrier of gold manifested around the God Queen. Even as she finished the incantations Rennala stepped forward and grabbed Marika by the neck. The God Queen's eyes widened as she was slammed directly into the Erdtree, once, twice and then three times. With each attack the bark of the holy tree splintered and thousands of leaves were knocked loose. Rennala kept her grip tight and prepared to continue her assault when Marika spoke.
"I don't honestly care much for the tree. Also, that barely hurts, Godfrey and Radagon both threw me around harder on our honeymoon." In response Rennala screamed in rage and slammed the golden haired beauty into the tree hard enough to leave a Marika shaped indentation in the tree. Marika responded in turn by grabbing Rennala's arm at the wrist and elbow. With a swift twist she broke the mage's hold on her. A moment later she had reversed the situation. She idly noted that her city lay in shambles around her. She lifted Rennala up and then slammed her directly into the ruins of the city below. There was a scream from Rennala as dust, stone, gold, and wood went flying everywhere.


Stepping over her fallen foe Marika pinned Rennala between her thighs. She briefly considered cracking Rennala's skull then and there. That wouldn't be enough though. A quick end was too good for the devil woman who had dared to assault Leyndell and insult its God Queen to her face. So instead she wrapped her arms around Rennala's head and pulled her upward. She planted Rennala's head directly between her breasts and slowly began to squeeze. Suffocating and crushing Rennala.
"Isn't this nostalgic? Why, it feels like a day or so ago when we were trying to do this to each other. You said something about ending me with your titties? Actually I might be misremembering, I wasn't paying much attention at the time." Marika said, while Rennala kicked and struggled in vain.
"Please dear, you're embarrassing yourself. Just relax, enjoy this. After all, Radagon always liked it when I did this." Marika finished her taunt by laughing. A haughty, high pitched laughter. She was going to make Rennala suffer and enjoy herself while she did it.
"Honestly, what were you thinking? I'm a God. You're a mage. Maybe if you shared some of those dragons you ate with that little spellblade of yours you might have had a chance. Shame really, I may not like her, but I saw her approaching with you. That woman is built like a brick house." Marika continued casually while Rennala's struggles gradually weakened. "That reminds me, however did you attract Radagon with female soldiers like that around?" Marika asked. Rennala stopped suddenly and Marika felt her head shift slightly. Ah yes, jealousy and insecurity. Now she had her foe's attention. Time to make it hurt.


"I'll tell you how. Are you paying attention?" Marika asked in a whisper. Rennala struggled to get a single breath as Marika's grip loosened ever so slightly.
"It's simple, really. I told him to love you. He was my soldier. My weapon, my champion. He was never meant for you. That's why he had no problem leaving you. You were never loved, just out played. How's that saying go? All is fair in love and war?" Marika said, increasing the pressure she was applying to her chest. Marika let out a heavy breath and barely stifled another laugh. It felt amazing, to assert such dominance, to feel a foe's struggles cease, her nipples were going hard and she felt heat building between her thighs. She relished in it even as a light blue glow began to emanate from her cleavage.
"Go ahead! Try it! With Barrier of Gold active your magic is practically worthless. Just like you. Beg for my mercy, my grace! Beg your goddess! Beg you little BITCH!" Marika shouted the last word with enough force that the land shook for miles.


As Marika's words echoed, a pulse of cerulean energy swept over both the women. Within seconds Marika felt her entire form shudder and contract painfully. She realized instantly what had happened. She just didn't understand how. The Barrier of Gold reduced magic effects, was Rennala's size drain not magic? Marika's thoughts were interrupted by a sudden rumbling. She watched in horror as her equal sized rival began quickly rising upward. As Marika shrank, Rennala grew.
"Who's the little bitch now?" Rennala asked. She had already doubled in size and was still growing. She could feel her robes clinging to her form, being stretched to their limit.
"No! How! Why do you grow so damn fast!." Marika screamed as Rennala continued to grow, soon all Marika could see was the underside of the mage's huge breasts. She looked forward and saw Rennala's abs and navel.
"And how? I was warded dammit." Marika shouted. Rennala responded with a huge echoing laugh, her breasts bouncing from the force of her laughter. The thunderous laughter masked the sound of cloth rending. Rennala's robes had reached their limit. Her laughter induced jiggling being too much, causing her thin robes to tear and split.
"Tiny foolish Marika. Let me guess, you thought this effect was a sorcery? See, this is why you needed Godfrey, Radagon, and even Godwin to fight your wars. You prepared a magical defense against an effect that alters reality. It's not a purely magical effect, it's far more complex. Stars above, I bet you only thought it was magic because the rune on my body glows blue." Rennala said, as she finished her growth spurt. Her once beautiful robe now lay in tatters upon the ground.


Marika stared at her gigantic opponent. Marika knew just by looking around she had lost half her height. Yet somehow Rennala tripled in size. Lording herself over Marika at a staggering mile and half tall. It didn't make sense. Why did she grow so much faster?
Still at least she had given away one secret. If the effect really was simply the rune at work that meant Marika could use her own ability to steal size as well. In retrospect that was really obvious. Marika didn't have time to dwell on the obvious or perhaps she would have thought more carefully about her next move. Instead she decided to take the initiative while Rennala was gloating. This might be her best chance to turn the battle around. She reached down and touched the glowing ley lines that ran all along Rennalas' body and she willed power to herself. Much like with how she drained the minor erdtrees. She felt the power begin to flow into her, then when it touched her core it suddenly reversed direction. Marika screamed as she felt her body shrinking once more.


High above Rennalas' booming laughter spilled forth. Shaking the land around her, and rattling loose thousands of golden leaves from the nearby Erdtree.
"Oh you stupid little girl. Did you really think it would be that easy? Unlike you, I am a strategist. I was prepared for this, and while the fight didn't play out exactly as I envisioned, you did slip up eventually. Now, You can't stop me. Nothing can stop me." Rennala said, releasing a loud and lustful moan as she felt herself growing again.
"Yes! Ohh, that feels so good. I just want to, no." Rennala shook her head. She focused her attention on the quickly shrinking Marika. "Face it Marika. I've won. I am going to drain every last inch from you and lord over this land as a proper God Queen. We'll need a new color scheme. I'm thinking blue, maybe a dash of red." Rennala said gleefully, as she watched Marika disappear into a giant pile of loose golden silks that was her clothing. Seconds later a small lump started moving under the cover of those silks. Racing towards the Erdtree. Rennala smiled at the sight, knowing exactly what the God Queen was going for.


Marika emerged from the pile of silk dashing towards the Erdtree. She didn't like having to resort to her last contingency. The power in the Erdtree was immense, and well guarded. She'd have to overcome the Elden Beast within to seize the power. While dueling the beast with willpower alone was not appealing to her. Fighting a giant version of Rennala easily twenty plus times her size was far less appealing. So with as much haste as she could muster Marika sprinted to the tree. Honestly while she had shrunken quite a bit she was still easily 600 ft tall. It was less a sprint and more a dozen steps across her redesigned throne room. As she slammed her palms into the tree Marika stole one last glance at Rennala. She immediately regretted doing so. Like previously she couldn't see the titanous queen's face. This time though the culprit obscuring the view was none other than the Erdtree. The sight was as terrifying as it was informative. While sitting upright Rennala was now taller than the divine tree. If she stood to her full height, the Erdtree would barely come up to her thighs. Marika swallowed nervously as she focused on the task at hand.
"For my sake, and the sake of all who dwell in this land, I hope you're hording a lot of power in there." She said as she began to pull power from the tree. A immense flush of heat and warmth hit her, yet she resisted. She couldn't just start growing in small spurts. Rennala would crush her the moment she perceived her to be a threat. Instead Marika made every effort to suppress her growth. At the same time she began searching the tree for the presence of Elden Beast. It didn't take long to find the outer will's envoy. As luck would have it the creature was resting, slowly twitching and stirring in its sleep. Likely being awakened to defend the Erdtree. Marika smiled as she focused on the creature. Then she pictured the Elden Ring in her head, and quickly sought out the Beast's connection to it.


"No more. No more kneeling to the commands of you or your master." Marika whispered as she began dismantling the connection between the Beast and the Elden Ring. As she did the creature jolted upright and turned its gaze upon her.
"Never again shall I bend my knee to anyone. This is my land, my people, my world! None shall resist me." Marika all but shouted as she pulled with all her might. Both physically and metaphysically. Gripping the Erdtree hard enough to splinter the wood between her fingers. Power rushed outward, sweeping the great Elden Beast along with it. Marika let out a scream as she tried desperately to resist the effects the huge influx of power hit her. Fire filled her mind, her veins, and her loins. Her breathing quickened and she instinctively began to grind against the Erdtree.
"Can't hold back...any longer...hope this is enough." Marika said as she let the power suffuse every part of her. She bit into her lower lip and let out one last scream. Not of pain, but of sheer orgasmic satisfaction.


Rennala watched as the tiny form of Marika began to glow. The resplendent golden light from her body intensified greatly over the course of seconds. As it did, Rennala could hear the woman shouting in defiance against something. Was the Erdtree resisting her? Rennala watched as leaves fell by the dozens, then hundreds, as the tree lost its golden glow. This was it, the tree was enormous and the power it held was believed to be near absolute. Rennala waited, readying herself to siphon the power directly from Marika. She had briefly considered trying to pull power from the Erdtree herself. That would have been a mistake, and looking at Marika confirmed it. The tiny God Queen's attention was wholly focused on her task. Rennala could have easily ended her right now if she wanted. That would mean possibly losing out on the power within the tree. The same power that required all of Marika's concentration to access. No, it was better to wait until the God Queen began to grow, Rennala was sure of it. Then she would be most vulnerable. The light emanating from the Erdtree all but faded and the great golden idol began to wilt. A sudden flash of light marked Marika's growth spurt. Rennala warched with eagerness as the tiny God Queen swelled larger and larger. Her body rising upwards at an alarming rate. All accompanied by her orgasmic screams. In no time at all Marika was standing as tall as the Erdtree. Another scream of delight and burst of golden light and she was twice its size. Putting her curvy ass at Rennala's current eye level.


"Okay then time to strike." Evan as Rennala spoke her words were drowned out by Marika's constant screams of raw sexual elation. Rennala reached forward and grabbed hold of Marika's ass. Surprised at just how easily her flesh gave way to her grip. Given her rather muscular physique,
She had expected the God Queen to have a tight and steel like rear. Instead soft supple flesh filled her hands and spilled outward between her fingers. Rennala tried not to let herself get distracted as she began to focus on drawing power out of Marika. The sudden expansion of the ass she was holding made that difficult. Rennala let out a gasp of shock as Marika's rear swelled larger, quickly followed by the rest of her. The God Queen let out a soft moan and spoke once more.
"That feels good. Hold me, hold me tighter." She commanded and leaned her still growing form downward. Rennala was forced to the ground as Marika's enormous ass continued to swell in size. Before long the God queen had tripled in size. The extra weight and power behind her growth allowed her to overwhelm Rennala. Who soon found herself pinned under the still growing form of Marika.


"You blonde cow! Get your oversized derriere out of my face." Rennala shouted, as she tried to find a moment to focus. All she needed was a few seconds while Marika was distracted. Just enough time to start the process of draining her. That moment didn't come. What did come was Marika. Not resisting at all, the God Queen had decided to indulge in her lust. As she did her body's growth accelerated. Rennala watched as her previous request was technically granted. Marika grew faster, till her ass cheeks surrounded Rennala. Rennala moved downward to escape, just as the Marika hit another growth spurt. Once she finished sliding downward Rennala came face to face with Marika's glowing and soaking wet womanhood. Her eyes widened in horror as she realized what lay before her.
"Don't you dare." Was all Rennala managed to say before the flood came.


Far above the Lands Between Marika roared in delight. She felt her body fill with heat and pleasure. Yet it wasn't enough. She wanted more, she wanted satisfaction, obedience, revenge. She wanted to drown the world in her love. She was lost in thoughts of pleasure and ravaging herself and her land when something drew her attention back to reality. An odd sensation, like something snapping between her fingers. Looking down she realized she was holding a dried twig. Upon closer inspection she realized it was not a twig, but the remains of the Erdtree. Her eyes widened with glee and she smiled.
"It's mine. The power is all mine. Yes, YES! Bow before me!" Marika roared as her body shuddered and she released a golden light. Her size increasing as she did, the feeling of bliss threatening to overwhelm her once more.
"Bow before your Goddess! Worship the enormity of my love, my grace, my very being!" Marika said, her breathing ratcheting back up as the insane need for physical release became unbearable.
"Cum! Satisfy me! I demand to be Satisfi-iii-ihh-aahhHHH!" Marika broke down into orgasmic screams as her body obeyed her commands. Her hold over reality had become so strong that simply speaking risked altering the world around her.
A burst of gold and blue light shone from between Marika's thighs. The God Queen continued to scream in the throes of her lust.
Taking no head of that fact she had stopped growing. She released her love again, and again, and again upon the world below her. Clusters of orgasms sending her mind into a frenzied state of desire. She may have even remained that way if not for the pain.


"Ahhh-ahh-AAHgHGH! What in my name!" Marika shouted as a sudden icy chill shot through her entire body. Starting between her legs and spreading quickly to the rest of her.
Looking down Marika beheld a globe of swirling blue and gold light.
"No, No I forbid i-" Marika's proclamation was cut off as she bit back a scream of pain. Miraculously she hadn't shrunk yet.
"Perhaps I have time, I just need to focus and, and..." Marika went quiet. She tried to focus on the Elden Ring within her but something was blocking her. She lifted her arm and began to inspect the golden lines of power etched into her. She immediately noted the presence of blue swirling amongst her gold. She tried to focus, and noticed the cerulean energy flaring, accompanied by another immediate dose of icy pain. Worse yet, the pain did not relent. Instead the swirling globe of energy between her thighs began to spin faster. The energy becoming like a vortex and funneling inward.
"Rennala, I know this is your doing. Stop now, and I promise you clemency for all your actions. Surely even you are not so foolish as to believe you can handle the power of a goddess." Marika said, her tone less authoritative and almost pleading. Another shot of icy pain ran up her spine. As it did Marika watched the lands between and the city before her grow in size. She had started shrinking, which meant Soon Rennala would start to grow again.


"Dammit Rennala! Don't be a fool. My body has housed the Elden Ring for millennia! I am a Numen, I am uniquely suited for the tax it places upon the body." Marika pleaded, watching as everything around her continued to increase in size.
"Rennala Stop! You can't handle this much power! You'll explode! And at the rate your body converts power you might take the entire continent with you!" Marika screamed. Desperate to stop Rennala from taking everything from her.
"Stop! Stop before it's too late!" Marika shouted as her body went tumbling down the globe of swirling energy. Landing at the base of her throne. She looked up and saw just how terrible the situation had become for her. She must have been barely any larger than Nia. A few hundred feet tall at best. While the orb of power swirling before her was easily a hundred times larger than her. Then it exploded, literally. Marika felt herself being flung backwards. The sheer power behind the sphere's eruptive force sending her, her throne, and a huge portion of the city cascading to winds. She caught sight of two other forms as she went flying. Hunkered down under some blue glowing shield of magic. Rennala's minions no doubt. But they were the least of her concerns. She tore through the city streets, smashing through stone and wood as she tumbled to a halt. Looking ahead she didn't see anything but open skies and ruined cityscape.


"Oh my me. She did explode." Marika said, releasing a sigh of relief. Even in the shade of the enormous cloud of dust and debris the explosion caused, it was a comforting thought.
"Great, she exploded. She also took most of my divine power with her. Spiteful bitch." Marika continued as smoke and debris slowly began to settle and fall back to the earth.
"Now how am I supposed to fix this? Foolish magic infused whore. She couldn't just listen to me! I told her to stop before it was too late." Marika said.
"GUESS WHAT." Came an absolutely enormous voice. So powerful the world beneath her quaked.
"No..." Marika whispered.
"IT'S TOOOOO LAAAATEEE!" Rennala said, and laughter like the roar of thousands of dragons shook the land.


Marika tipped her head back and looked skywards. What she saw spelled the end for her and she knew it. In a horrible twist of cruelty, the reason Marika hadn't seen Rennala at first was because she was staring at the gap between the giantess's legs. One foot in the Lands of the Volcano Manor and another in Caelid. Rennala now towered over the entirety of the Altus plateau. Yet Marika was greeted with an even more imposing sight. Rennala's gargantuan city eclipsing pussy filled the skies above Leyndell. It was nearly unfathomable. Marika suspected if she had shrunk any smaller she wouldn't have been able to actually take in the enormity of it all. A pair of perfect and plump labia radiated enough heat unto the lands below to make it feel like the dead of summer. While a waterfall of love, tainted with glowing blue energy cascaded from between the massive genitalia. The city was saved only by the sheer fact that the fluid was boiling off after a certain point in the upper atmosphere and becoming clouds. At the top of the literal canyon that was Rennala's womanhood sat a bright pink orb. Her clit, throbbing with anticipation, and nearly the size of half the city. She had to be 100 miles tall, if not more.


"BY THE STARS! I HAVE NEVER FELT SO POWERFUL! I FEEL LIKE I CAN DO ANYTHING! I FEEL LIKE A GOD!" Rennala said and the lands trembled once more. She leaned forward and her immense bosom dangled dangerously close to the city. She looked around for a moment before her eyes locked onto Marika. The insignificant God Queen fell backwards and began to slide away from Rennala's gaze.
"AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE? I CAN SEE THE ENTIRE CONTINENT AT THIS SIZE. NOTHING CAN ESCAPE ME, AND YOU SHALL NOT ESCAPE MY WRATH." Rennala said as she rose up to her full height.
"Rennala no! Please, you win. I yield! I submit! Do hear me! No more! Mercy!" Marika shouted as loud as she could.
"MERCY! MERCY! YOU ABHORRENT LITTLE MONSTER! HOW DARE YOU REQUEST MERCY! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY LIVES YOU'VE RUINED?!" Rennala boomed as she slowly lifted a single leg into the air.
"You can't be serious! Rennala no! You'll destroy Leyndell! You might even break the continent!" Marika screamed.
"WHAT DO YOU CARE! YOU THREW AWAY YOUR OWN CITY AND THE PEOPLE'S LIVES WHEN WE WERE FIGHTING. BESIDES I'M GOD NOW. I'LL JUST FIX IT WHEN I'M DONE." Rennala boomed. Then she brought her foot down with as much force as possible. She felt the land beneath her feet shatter, enormous mounds of rock and dirt turned upward and another explosion filled the air. The entire Lands Between shook as the aftershocks radiated outward from Rennala's single stomp.


Marika stared upward at the bottom of Rennala's huge heel. She didn't even know how she survived. She just knew it felt like her everything was about to break. Then Rennala's foot descended again, and again, and again, and again. Marika tried to scream for mercy, tried to say anything but she couldn't. Her body, while incredibly strong, was being broken. Pain wracked her bones, and the dirt beneath started to give way. As Rennala's foot came down for the last time the city shattered. Hundreds of thousands of tons of stone and dirt poured into the ground. A massive sinkhole opening up. Marika's broken body was plunged into the abyss.


**Moments ago**


A single gigantic figure fled through the street of Leyndell. Perhaps one of the only two people to have survived the battle between the two Queens. Lia tore across the city as Rennala's attack began. Arms clasped over her huge breasts tightly. Partially to stop them from bouncing freely and throwing her off balance. Mostly to prevent Silius from being crushed and or sent flying.
"I think she might have forgotten about us!" Lia said. Panicking as Rennala's foot descended towards the city.
"More likely she plans to just undo the damage. That said if I wanted to know how painful dying was I'd ask the tarnished." Silius replied.
"Great, we're in agreement. How do we make not dying happen?" Lia said as she reached the outer walls of the city.
"Umm..." Silius supplied helpfully.
"Silius! This is time for clever solutions! That's your speciality. I hit things, you think things." Lia said as she stopped running.
"Well it's just, I have no idea how to survive that. We'd have to not be here." Said Silius.
"Here as in?" Lia asked.
"The continent Lia. The force she's gonna put out is gonna devastate everything for miles." Silius said, panicking only slightly. Lia started moving once more heading to the edge of the landscape.
"Okay then we get as far from the epicenter and hunker down under the strongest shield we can muster." Lia said.


Silius remained quiet as precious seconds passed. He spent those seconds, possibly his last on this earth, doing math. Given Rennala's staggering size, the force in pounds per square inch a normal soldier could generate with a kick, then accounting for the difference in force between a normal person and a giant one. A difference he was largely basing off of Lia's actions in the past. He came to an awful conclusion. Given the durability of Lia's new body. It was perfectly possible that if she shielded him, and they reached the shore line, he would survive. Lia however, would not.
"Unacceptable." Silius muttered as he looked around. There must be something they could take cover behind. Something large, not necessarily enough to shield all 800 ft of his gargantuan friend. Simply enough to shield her torso or at least her head. Then he saw it, an ever gaol. A prison for the most dangerous creatures in the land. Beings so foul or treacherous they were shunted into an entirely separate dimension.


"That way! Head towards the gaol! Quickly!"
"What? Why! It's a barren field on a-"
"Stop talking and get moving Bouncy!" Silius said, slapping Lia's tits. The giantess quieted immediately, and Silius noted the landscape of cleavage around him turning red. He silently hoped he hadn't struck her too hard.
They reached the gaol as Rennala's stomp landed. Silius focused his mana and gripped the essence of the gaol tearing wide the bounds of reality. Lia understood instantly and leapt forward. Tucking her arms and legs together in a desperate attempt to be small enough to fit. She let out a small grunt of pain as it felt like a dragon slammed into her from behind. The force of the 100 mile tall Rennala's devastating stomp hurled Lia directly into the rift. Tumbling to a halt almost instantly she immediately tried to stand. Only to realize she couldn't move at all.


"Um, Silius. I think we have a problem." Lia said squirming uncomfortably against the gaols invisible boundaries. In reply all she heard was some indecipherable mumbling. A moment later a blue glow began emanating from her cleavage. As the light pulsed the world around Lia seemed to expand.
"There. Had to pump some more power into the imprisoning spell. But you should have some more room now." Silius said. Climbing back to the top of Lia's bosom. Lia slowly tried to stand and found she could only rise halfway to her knees. Not nearly enough room to be comfortable, but at least she could turn around and change position.
"Thank you Silius. I guess this will do for now. Wait, is she still stomping?" Lia asked, surprised to see the blurry visage of Rennala through the gaol's boundaries. The enormous woman was repeatedly bringing her foot down upon the ruined city of Leyndell.
"It would appear she is being very thorough." Silius answered.
"Maybe she just really hates Marika. Uh, oh wow, that's, she's still going." Lia watched Rennala's assault continue and caught a glimpse of the devastation to the rest of the continent. Huge cracks began to spread through the ground. Hillsides collapsed, trees were uprooted. People, beastmen, demi-humans and wildlife scrambled across the land seeking shelter as their whole world quaked.


"Are we safe in here?" Lia asked.
"Yes, for the moment. Mostly." Silius said, climbing out from between the giantess's cleavage.
"For the moment?" Lia asked worriedly.
"Technically the spell that keeps this plane stable is tied to the world. So long as Rennala doesn't break the, well the planet. We'll be good. At least until someone gets us out." Silius said, sliding down Lia's bosom and landing on the ground between her thighs. The dimly lit extra dimensional prison seemed to darken. Odd given it had no natural light source. Silius looked around, worried for a moment the spell holding it together was faltering. Yet all he could see was the walls of flesh that were Lia's legs. Before he could wander away to try and find the rune stone her voice thundered "What do you mean until someone lets us out." Lia asked, anger creeping into her tone.
Silius swallowed once and realized he now had to explain the less than ideal truth of the situation. Worse, he had to explain it to someone who could potentially crush him under a single toe. Fortunately she couldn't move much, that limited her options if she got aggressive. Unfortunately one of those options was moving dangerously close and outputting an awful lot of heat.


"Lia, stay calm. The dimensional container ensures we won't die. It's actually quite marvelous. It will sustain us while we are here, no worries about starvation or dehydration." Silius started.
"Silius, I cannot help but notice that didn't answer my question." Lia said.
"I can even mold the area a bit. I'm sure with time to study the enchantments I can get you enough room to stand and move around."
"SILIUS." Lia's voice boomed, and Silius swore he could hear the muscles in her jaw tightening.
"So, prisons like this are locked from the outside. You can get in, but you can't get out. But I'm sure once Queen Rennala calms down she'll come looking for us." Silius spoke as calmly as he could. Watching as the walls of flesh surrounding him hardened. Enormous muscles tightened and bulged around him as Lia's stress increased.
"Are you telling me I'm trapped in here FOREVER! WHY would you DO this!" Lia said, trying to keep her anger under control.
"What option was there you brick breaking banshee! Let you die trying to shield me!? Look at her! Even now Rennala is still stomping that god forsaken city and its queen into the ground." Silius replied. He watched as the enormous woman in front of him shifted position. No doubt adjusting herself to better see the devastation. As she did her snatch came perilously close to him.


A few moments passed as Lia thought about the situation. She didn't like this one bit. First they had to rely on Rennala to get them out. Lia knew she herself desperately wanted to fuck right now. The intense feelings of lust had only grown as her size increased. She was barely able to control herself and she largely suspected that was because she just recently came after her battle with that oversized golden knight. Now she was supposed to resist flooding this tiny prison with her love until Rennala came to save them. Hell, she'd bet good money the moment her Queen was done stomping Marika into the dirt she'd move onto non-stop sexual escapades. How long would such escapades last? Hours, Days, perhaps Weeks? How long could Lia last before she turned Silius into her own private dildo. Minutes maybe?


"Silius. I really think we need to figure a way out on our own. I think Rennala's gonna be preoccupied for a while. So c'mon bookworm. Work some magic and get us out of here." Lia said, trying to sound calm. Silius scampered back until he hit a wall. The end of the dimensional barrier.
"Well I can try, but I'll need you to move so I can get to the center of the prison." Silius said worry evident in his tone he continued.
"Lia, if you don't mind me asking. You're acting a bit erratic. Angry, then worried, then calm and,well, is something wrong? Some reason we can't wait for Rennala?" Silius asked.
"Silius, I will put this so bluntly it would make a great club jealous. I'm horny and I need to fuck. You may not survive that in such a confined space. Now extrapolate my lust by the difference between my size and our Queen who could grind mountains to dust under her. And tell me how long you think it will be before Rennala comes to save us."
There was a moment of silence. Lia waited patiently, she knew Silius. She was very well aware that the tiny man was probably actually doing the math based on the completely subjective figures she gave him.


"Are you serious? That's your concern. Here I thought you were claustrophobic, or actually upset with me." Silius released a sigh of relief. Lia tried to move to get a better view of her pint-sized friend. Only to wind up with a face full of her own ludicrously large breasts.
"Silius, now is not the time. You have minutes at best." Lia said, struggling to get her oversized bosom under control. Silius rolled his eyes as he spoke.
"Oh please. Apparently someone doesn't remember last night."
"I admit it's a bit vague. But I remember you hiding in the tower. Then crushing the tower between my tits. Then um, actually it all gets kinda fuzzy from there." Lia said. Holding a hand to her head. Why couldn't she remember what had happened afterwards. She was certain she got ahold of the little mage and then, then what?


The answer came as a wave of indescribable pleasure hit her. Lia bit down on her lower lip and used the breast currently blocking her view as a pillow to scream into. Even muffled by her own generous chest her voice shook everything in the tiny dimensional bubble. As the pleasure subsided it was met with a moment of intense need. She could not let it stop here. She needed more, she needed release, she needed. Her mind went blank again, this time as dozens of waves of pleasure seemed to rush through her.
She was barely aware of Silius as he started to speak.


"Feels good doesn't it? Perhaps I should apologize. I may be too good at this whole lover role. Never thought I'd cause a woman so much pleasure she'd experience orgasm-induced amnesia though." Silius said as he maintained his flow of mana into the spell, crystal torrent. Hundreds of fist sized glintstone shards fired forward repeatedly in a constant stream. It didn't even take a full minute before Lia's restrained moans of pleasure became desperate roars for more. Her voice shook the tiny dimension all around them. Silius slowly floated skyward as Lia began to orgasm. The giantess suddenly shifted and leaned back as far as she could. Legs splayed, and love pouring freely from between her thighs. Silius took a moment to admire the sight before him as he prepared his next spell. The pleasure coursing through Lia stopped for a few seconds and she found her voice once more.


"WHO THE HELL SAID YOU COULD STOP! DON'T YOU DARE TEASE ME!" Lia's voice thundered in the confined space. Her words echoing even after she spoke. She looked around for Silius and found him hovering above her. A ball of white and blue cosmic energy gathering at the tip of his staff. Her eyes widened as she recognized the Cannon of Haima spell. A small part of her mind tried to inform her that such a spell was dangerous. Arguing that she really should just take a breath and get her desires under control. The part of her mind currently throttling the controls had a different opinion. She smiled broadly, batting her eyes and slowly pushed her hips forward. Putting her clit on display and making it an easy target.
"DO IT. MAKE ME CUM. HARD." Lia commanded. The heat welling up between her legs became unbearable. If Silius didn't release that spell soon she was going to snatch him out of the air and drown him in her love.


"You are just so drop dead beautiful you know that. Bounce those beauties for me if you would." Silius said, as his spell reached full charge. Lia didn't even hesitate. She gave her chest a generous shake. Sending her breasts bouncing into the most seductive motion Silius had ever seen. Thousands of pounds of soft flesh clapped together producing thunderous echos. Silius released the spell and lobbed the arcane orb of destruction straight towards his lover's clit. He missed. Instead of impacting her most sensitive area the orb flew just under and entered her vagina. The explosion that followed not only covered Lia's clit but filled inward, impacting a good portion of her gargantuan g-spot. The explosion also managed to achieve its primary purpose of utterly destroying her initial flood of sexual juices. Though that didn't last long as Lia bucked her hips and roared in absolute delight. Love pouring from her pussy and piling up below. Silius had no choice but to lob spell after spell, multiple shots of the arcane cannon, to clean it all up and prevent her from flooding the area.


"Not how I envisioned this going. But we can make it work. Feeling satisfied yet Lia?" Silius asked casually as he lobbed a fourth spell into the area between her legs.
"MORE! FASTER SILIUS! OH STARS ABOVE IT FEELS SO, SO, SOOOOHHHH!" Lia broke down onto screams of satisfaction as Silius complied with her request.
"Well this may take a while. But if what you said about Rennala is correct we have time to kill anyway." Silius said. A sudden rush of wind forced him backward and something immense and soft slammed into him pinning him against invisible walls of the gaol's barrier.


"DON'T YOU DARE! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT MENTIONING OTHER WOMEN AROUND ME!" Lia screamed as she pressed her tits harder against the walls of the dimensional prison.
"It was an honest mistake. I was thinking -urf!" Silius' muffled reply died as Lia increased the pressure. Her immense tits spread out against the barrier as she leaned forward.
"THINKING OF SOMEONE, ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN ME IS WHAT YOU WERE DOING! I DEMAND YOUR FULL ATTENTION, YOU WILL, UH, AH?!" Lia let out a short gasp as her whole body was suddenly gripped by a new sensation. Like someone was running their hands up and down her every curve. She felt her hips squeezed by the unknown force and she let out a moan. The feeling intensified for a moment between her thighs. Then slowly worked its way over her labia and towards her clit. Lia nearly collapsed as the sensation gripped her harder. Suddenly the force pushed against her breasts, forcing them back slightly.


Silius took a deep breath. He had not intended to use his telekinesis sorcery. It was far too intense to maintain for long durations. He simply needed to force Lia off him long enough to escape her cleavage. Then incapacitate her with pleasure again. Then he could finally look into maybe studying the gaol a bit, just in case Rennala did take her time to rescue them. That was his intention originally, unfortunately 800 ft of sexy carian knight had other plans. Silius was forced to redouble his efforts as Lia forced herself forward again. He actually caught a glimpse of her face, locked in the most delightful expression. A mix of blushing delight and terrifyingly large smile. He realized despite her words, and the volume of her shouting, she was enjoying herself.


"No, You aren't getting away this time. I'll smother you. I'll trap you between my huge titties forever. You'll never escape. I want you, I need you!" Lia moaned as she declared her intentions. Her tone and voice had fallen to a breathy whisper. Still loud given her size, but not nearly as loud as her shouting.
"Lia..." Silius started only to be interrupted again.
"No, none of that. I don't care what it takes. Love me. I'll be your shield, your sword, your heart and soul. If I have to grow bigger, so be it. I'll grow big enough to outshine the moon if that's what it takes!" Lia said as she leaned inward and rested her enormous face upon her breasts. Staring directly at her tiny lover.


In response, Silius floated forward and focused on his spell. Recalling the force he was spreading out over her whole body and focusing it directly to two places. Her nipples and her pussy. He realized he'd have to find a way to contend with the flooding later. For now he needed to take care of what...and who...was most important to him.


CHAPTER 17: Deep Roots, Deeper Desires.


Marika opened her eyes slowly. Her head felt like it was on fire and her chest felt like it was made of iron scraps. Every breath felt like her ribs had been replaced by daggers. Sharp and burning pains wracked her entire body. Surrounded utterly by darkness she didn't even know where she was.


"I'm alive? Or is this what happens to a soul when it dies?" Marika wondered aloud. She looked around and couldn't see anything. Very slowly she rose to her feet. As she did she felt her body shudder and contract. Slowly a dim light filled the area around her.
"Okay, where is that light coming from? Oh, oh no." Marika looked down and realized the light was coming from her. Specifically from a rather large crack starting under her breast and running around her midsection.
"Okay, well that explains the light. And answers the question. I am indeed still alive." Marika let out a grunt of pain and felt more cracks forming in her chest. "For now."


Using the new found illumination provided by her partially exposed Elden Ring she began to search around. The landscape before her was unlike anything she ever encountered. Enormous rough hills lay before her. Many leading to odd rocky outcroppings. Those outcroppings then slowly became strangely shaped stone topped mountains. It occurred to her this would be a great place for a quarry. She shook her head once and cleared her mind. A mistake, as the slightly vigorous motion was followed by a sharp sound. She reached up slowly and felt her neck. Her flesh was shattering and falling away from her body. She sighed deeply and felt fire and pain fill her chest again.


"Dammit. I need runes. There must be something alive down here." Marika said as she walked along the strange hilly terrain. It was only a few minutes of traveling when she reached one of the stone mountains. She began to go around and came upon an alarming sight. The rear of the mountain was hollow. Stepping inside the glow of her light revealed the interior to be draped in some strange fabrics.
"What in my name is all this? And why does it feel so...familiar?" Marika reached out and felt the cloth. It was smooth and still sturdy. She tugged once and it didn't give.
"That can't be right. I fell through the earth. Clearly not the catacombs or I'd be seeing pipes and water. So where is this?" Marika said as she moved away from the hollow mountain.
"This can't be an older civilization. It's too well maintained. And this hill or road, it feels like, like." Marika knelt down and ran her fingers along the path she was standing on. It had a truly strange texture. Smooth in many places, but rough at the creases. At various points the texture almost seemed to break. She focused on those broken points for a moment longer.
"It looks like it's splintering. A wooden road? Of this size? No, not possible." As if to answer her question a deafening crack resounded all around and ground gave way beneath her. As she fell through the darkness she saw the mountains of stone falling as well.
"What is this? Mountains don't plummet. They're part of the earth. Wha-?!" Marika let out a breathless gasp of pain as she impacted the ground. She felt her chest explode. A feeling she felt only once before in her life. When she dared defy the Greater Will. When she had been left broken and hollowed out. Light poured out from her chest. The exposed Elden ring now provided plenty of illumination for her to see the surrounding landscape. As she rose back to her feet she felt her body contract, the gold light she was shedding dimmed for a moment. She looked down at herself and found her body to be stable enough to move.


"Dear me, I don't know why that keeps happening. But I damn sure don't like it." Marika looked around and quickly found a few new oddities. Notably there were the thick green vines all around. Each budding with strange gnarled flowers. They almost resembled an omen's horns in the way they twisted and grew. That was curious, but more so was the huge golden wall buried half-way into the ground. She approached the strange wall and her light reflected off its mirror like sheen. Drawing closer she could finally see herself in the wall's reflection. The woman reflected back was shocked at first, and then her features filled with sorrow. Huge cracks ran all through her body, golden light didn't just emanate from her. It spilled out like spurts of blood and vanished as it hit open air.


"No wonder I hurt. Yet, the Ring is still intact. It's just the vessel that's broken." Marika said as she investigated the damage to her body. She twisted the wrong way and she felt her body crack once more. Releasing a flash of golden light as it did. To Marika's horror the light revealed two things. First, the flash was bright enough to illuminate the entirety of the object she was using as a mirror. A colossal sword. Easily as tall as the Erdtree. In that moment she couldn't fathom what type of being would need an armament of such size. The answer was supplied an instant later when she watched her reflection show the damage to her body repair, then shrink.


"No. No! It can't be." Marika all but screamed as her body stabilized. As she thought about it though it made sense. She had first experienced such a thing when she gave Nia and her fellow guards some of her power. She had shrunk, ever so slightly. Now it was happening again, and she suspected she knew why.
"I'm expending power just to stay alive. But I don't have enough power to heal completely. Terrific, just terrific! I'm leaking power, I'm losing size, my pride is all but shattered." Marika ranted, her anger growing.
"I'm going to fade into nothing! All because of that cursed, oversized, dark haired, moon loving, revenge obsessed cunt!" Marika screamed and her rage boiled outward. A sudden release of light revealed the area around, blooming with life as the vines she saw earlier continued to spread and blossom.
"And what are these! You call yourself a flower! You hideous twisted abomination! You're as gnarled as that damn crucible....tree..."


Marika fell silent as all the pieces fell into place. Wooden roads, hollowed mountains of stone, the giant weapon. Rennala's absurd attack had nearly killed her. Plunging her and a large chunk of Lyendell deep into the depths of the world. Somehow she had the fortune to land near the original tree of the world. The crucible tree, a formerly sacred plant, where life and the qualities of all creatures mixed. Where new life was born into the world. Even now all around her life was growing, thriving. Marika took a moment to marvel at the sight, twisted as it was.
"Thriving, even now. Yet these roots look so awful, why? Oh of course, the Erdtree." Marika answered her own question. She knew the Erdtree had been grafted into the crucible tree's base. She had always thought that the crucible had been long dead and the Erdtree was simply the world's best hope to recover. To make use of the crucible's former abilities, combined with the Greater Wills' power, to stabilize life. Marika no longer held such a view. Given the Greater Will's actions towards her, her family, and the beings of this world, she was very sure it had made use of the crucible tree's power for its own benefit.
"If there is one good thing that came of all this, It was the death of that gold tainted arboreal menace. Regardless of the victor between myself and Rennala, that tree was doomed." Marika smiled bitterly. She reached out and ran her fingers along one of the gnarled flowers. It was rough, almost hide-like in texture, yet warm. She wrapped her fingers around a petal and enjoyed the warmth it provided. That soothing heat seemed to banish some of the pain from her fingers. Marika sighed deeply, coughing as she did and watching as more of her chest shattered and crumbled away. Accompanied by another telltale flash of light as her body attempted to heal itself. Followed finally by a flood of warmth running up her arm.


"Oh that feels like, like..." Marika looked up and watched as traces of gold and green ran up her arm. The deep cracks in her flesh finally began mending. Her pain faded, replaced by soft warmth. "...Like life, and power." Marika practically drooled out the last word. She didn't waste a moment, stepping forward she buried her head and chest in the open flower and inhaled. Focusing what tiny amount of power she had left into draining the life from the plant before her. Power seeped into her freely. Coalescing over her entire form and molding itself into new flesh.
"Yes, yes." Marika said, breathing heavier as she pulled more and more power out from the sprout of the crucible tree. Her body filled with warmth, slowly she felt the aches and pains fade. The light she had been emitting dimmed as her body healed. With a minor effort of will she brought forth more light. This time illuminating the entire area around her for miles. As the darkness dispersed before her light Marika was met with an awe inspiring sight. All around her grew a veritable forest of life. She watched as the sprouts of the tree she had once believed to be long dead populated and grew. New life emerged all around her, the once desolate area now verdant with vegetation.
"So much life! So vibrant and full. I never knew the crucible was so vigorous." Marika said, taking a moment to appreciate all that surrounded her. The life before her resembled a chaotic mishmash of features. Though it was still simply plant life, bound to vines and roots, the features varied wildly. Some flowers had the appearances of scales and horns, some vines bled a sap of freezing ice. While other areas bloomed with fire, and some even emitted flashes of pale lightning. It was all growing so fast, life was repopulating. No longer bound by the Erdtree's interference.


"It's beautiful and even more importantly. It's all MINE!" Marika squealed with glee as she let out a perhaps partially deranged laugh. She immediately began to drain the crucible of its power. As she did she felt her strength returning, then growing.
"Ahahaha! Mine! All Mine!" She shouted, pushing out some of her power to deepen the connection to the crucible tree. A moment later her power returned and she doubled in size instantly.
"Yes, more. More for your goddess. No more shame, no being cursed, no more being forsaken! I am the ruler of this world." Marika shouted as she drained even more power and felt her body suddenly jolt upward.
"I will undo that foolish order regarding the crucible, I will break its curse and use this power to craft a perfect world. My perfect world!" She said as she doubled in size again, and again, and again. Laughing heartily as she felt her connection to the crucible spread. The roots of this tree were not confined to simply the lands between. She could feel it, they spread throughout the entire planet.
"More! More power! More growth! Make me unstoppable!" Marika commanded. Her entire ascension of power would have been a terrifying and imposing sight. If not for the fact that after growing well over 30 times her starting height she now measured up to a staggering one foot and six inches tall.


The tiny cackling form of Marika reveled in her growing power. That joy continued uninterrupted until she took a glance to the left. The once giant sword was still plunged into the ground. Of course Marika knew it wasn't a giant's blade. It was simply a normal straight sword. The problem was it was still nearly three times her size.
"Killjoy." Marika mumbled, quickly returning her focus to the task at hand.
"Okay, focus. As good as this feels, I need to focus. Rennala is still up there doing gods only know what to my beautiful continent. If I don't hurry she might even stumble upon this power for herself." Marika shuddered at the thought. Rennala was already absurdly tall, just large enough to straddle the whole continent. If that witch got her hands on this power she'd likely blow up to the size of the planet itself. The thought of dealing with a planet sized Rennala was too much to conceive of. The mere idea hit Marika like an arctic flood. She focused her efforts and began to leech her power into the crucible. This time spreading her influence as far as she could push it. The Elden Ring began to glow and manifest over her anatomy. Soon she felt her whole body contract. It wasn't much, she lost maybe an inch or two of height.
"More, can't stop. Gotta connect with as much as possible." Marika said as the Elden Ring's glow intensified and she lost another two inches.
"Once I start growing it has to happen quickly. Maybe two, three growth spurts?" Marika thought aloud as felt herself shrink once more.
"Rennala will almost certainly notice if I accumulate too much power at once. And if she didn't, my tendency to enjoy my growth...loudly, will almost certainly give me away." Marika said. She felt the roots of the tree now, spreading out for hundreds of miles. Permeating every land on the continent and beyond. Her body shuddered and contracted once more. She was fairly certain she was just under a foot tall now.
Yet she could also feel new life. Life in lands she knew only existed in passing.
"That, that will have to do." Marika said panting "Now give me power, give me all of the power!" Marika commanded her tiny voice deepening and echoing far louder than it should have.


The world around Marika began to quake. The roots of the crucible tree moved of their own accord. Rising up, tearing free of rocky walls. The flower she was holding onto morphed drastically. Wrapping her in vines and lifting her aloft. There she hovered encased in a tight and oddly immodest prison of greenery. There was a flash of light, and then another, and another as the enormous roots of the crucible tree began to writhe. Slowly a huge pulse of gold and green power made its way up various roots. The roots would swell and crack as the bulging mass passed through them. Making its way steadily towards its destination, in eerie almost pulse-like movements.
Marika watched the oncoming mass of power with slight trepidation.
"Perhaps, I was a bit too zealous with that last command. Maybe we need to do this slowly, and more sensually." She said nervously. The mass of power and life heeded not her concerns though as it swelled forward. The enormous roots closest to her began to crack, and life poured forth. Vines, studded with hundreds of blooming flowers, poured out of those cracks. That didn't concern Marika too much. What concerned her was when the energy passed by areas that already had vines and blooms. Those areas promptly exploded. Flowers and vines swelling easily ten times larger till they simply popped. The first mass of power was inches away from her now. The vines surrounding her began to quiver and slowly but surely the huge swollen mass of power disgorged itself through the vines and directly into her.
"Wait, slow down, stop! No, I'm not ready! I'm not re-de-eeh-eeeEE!" Marika screamed as the power flooded into her.


One moment Marika was suspended by the bulging green vines delivering her power. The next those same vines exploded off her form as a fiery golden aura bled forth from her body. Her perfect form began expanding outward in awkward spurts. First her legs, ballooning outward thousands of times their normal size. Seconds later her hips began to rumble and her thighs and ass began to swell, quadrupling in size.
"I-I-I can't I need a moment to, to-o..." Marika panted heavily as her tiny upper body sat upon her comically oversized ass and thighs. Said ass and thighs continued to expand, lifting her higher and higher.
"No dammit! Must be careful, or that witch will find us." Marika shouted. Her head began to feel foggy, feelings of bliss setting in and overriding her ability to think. As always, her growth was accompanied by intense surges of lust. Her desire to simply let go and start enjoying herself was becoming nearly unbearable.
"Dammit, obey me! This is my power and I will not be laid low by some mistake as foolish as absorbing more than I can handle! I am God! There is nothing I can't handle!" Marika shouted as she pulled on the power still flowing through the roots and focused on her chest. She pushed all of the incoming power directly into her tits. The result was exactly what she expected. One moment Marika was in possession of what would generously be called average assets. The next, her lovely ladies began to rapidly inflate larger and larger. Similar to her hips and ass, except with somehow even less restraint. Her massive mammaries quickly filled the entirety of her vision. Pressing forward onto her oversized legs they continued their relentless growth. Swelling larger and larger, jiggling with every ounce of power that was pumped into them.
"There, that's better. I knew my girls could handle it." Marika said, relieved. "Now then, time to get this body under control." Marika focused on the power already within her and began to command it. Sculpting the exact body she wanted in her mind. Then focusing on the Elden Ring and willing the image in her mind to become reality. Altering reality usually required a dozen to hundred more adjustments over the formula hidden within the Ring, accounting for the changes that would result from new rules of reality. By contrast, altering her own body was child's play.


In one swift motion her body suddenly began to flow and shift like fluid. The largest parts of her contracted and her smaller limbs and core began to fill with power. Marika was sent into a minor dizzy spell as certain parts of her anatomy began expanding quickly, while at the same time other parts shrank. She took a deep breath as her power began to pool inward and assessed her situation. Looking up she could see the ceiling of the underground cavern. Including the area that was clearly the ruined crater of her holy city, barely concealed by a huge mass of gold tinted stone. Marika frowned and then leaned forward. Her frown turned to a pensive look as she picked up what was formerly one of the mountains she encountered earlier. The entire structure was clearly a building from Leyndell. Now it was so small she could crush it between her fingers.
"I don't know what Rennala is doing up there that she doesn't sense me, but I know it can't be good for my lands." Marika looked around; judging by the size of the rubble of her city she must have been maybe a mile tall. She could scarcely believe the roots of the crucible tree had run so deep. Still, even at her current size she was no match for Rennala. The Carian Queen still easily outclassed her at over a hundred times her size.
"Perhaps that's why she didn't notice. I think this is big, but really I'm the size of an ant to her. Well maybe not an ant, those things can get pretty big, more like a, um, a... bah! I don't care. I needed far more power than this and it looks like I'm out of luck." Marika hung her head in shame. Looking downward she finally noticed the roots of the crucible tree still supporting her. Still throbbing and bulging with power. Growing ever larger as they tried to hold back the immense mass of energy she had summoned. Her eyes widened as she realized the crucible had headed her last command. She had told it to stop, to slow down, and it had. Her jaw went slack at the sight before her. The amount she had absorbed had been a tiny fraction of the power welling up beneath her. She licked her lips and felt something wet run down her chin. Moving her hand she wiped the drool from her mouth. She bit her lower lip and looked around cautiously. She may have learned to ignore a lot of things about her situation. Becoming complacent with her own nudity, the incessant wetness between her thighs, and some of the more...libidinous actions she had taken. Drooling however was not something she was used to. No matter how unintentional it may have been, it still left her feeling embarrassed.


"No, no time for that. The more power that gathers here the more at risk I am of being found. Goodness sake, I'm a mile tall and my loins are slicker than oil. What do I care about a little drool?" Marika said, trying to reassure herself. She began to maneuver herself onto the roots below, watching as they continued to expand and fill with untapped power.
"Ohh yes, I am going to grow so powerful, so unbelievably monstrously big. I can't wait to see the look on that horrible witch's face." Marika said as she finally got comfortable on the largest of roots. The throbbing shaft of power pulsed between her thighs. Sending shivers of anticipation up her spine. She took a deep breath and clutched her breasts, feeling her arousal rise, her nipples harden. She sat there for a moment longer, letting the engorged root fill with more and more power. Slowly grinding herself against the wood and smiling as her body's sexual urges became nearly overwhelming. Eyes closed and legs spread she uttered a single sentence.


"Give me everything." As the words left her mouth a small amount of power started the process. She felt a sharp brief pain as the roots of the crucible lashed out and infiltrated into her. Her eyes shot open in surprise. She was prepared for the sudden jolt between her legs, accompanied by the massive influx of power as the root disgorged an enormous load of rune-laden magically charged sap into her womanhood. What she hadn't expected were the additional roots that latched onto nearly every opening of her body. Slamming into her breasts and filling her already mountainous juggs to the brim with power. Her bosom gorged itself greedily, swelling larger and larger. Supple flesh jiggling and expanding every few seconds as she absorbed god awful amounts of power. Seconds ticked by and the first orgasm hit. Marika didn't bother trying to hold back, she began screaming in elation as the feeling took hold. Her voice was quickly muffled by another root that latched over her mouth and pushed its way to the back of her throat. Forcibly feeding her its contents as it pulsed and swelled. Huge bulges of power flowing up the wooden channel and being fed directly to the God Queen, who eagerly accepted every ounce of the sweet nectar, muffled shouts of delight escaping between every mouthful. She was being forcefully gorged on power, and it felt amazing. She felt her pussy swell and plump, walls of flesh thickening around the hard pumping source of power, drawing in more and more. Sending her into a cascade of climaxes. Ass, breasts, thighs, all thickening with every passing second. When finally it felt like she would explode her entire form shivered. Her muscles contracted, and then she felt it. Strength unlike ever before filled her veins, and her arms and thighs tightened. Followed by her back and core muscles. She felt her power rising as her flesh bulged and distended. Marika's face twisted into a grimace as she tried to hold back her growth. Not an easy feat considering the sheer pleasure, now accompanied by pain, she was experiencing. She bit down on the branch in her mouth and shattered it. Breathing heavily she began to speak, her voice rough and deep.


"No, it's not enough. There's not going to be ANY questioning of me this time. I'll grow so freaking huge I could crush the whole continent beneath my nipples." Marika said, as she felt her legs spasm and she came again. The idea of lording her power over The Lands Between excited her in ways she was pretty sure weren't entirely healthy. That was a problem for the world she would create. Hell, maybe this time she'd just build the new country on her gorgeous body. She'd put the damn capital directly over her clit so everyone in the lands between knew exactly their place and purpose.
"More, more power. I said all of it and I meant it! Give me every last drop you damned tree! Fuck me, fuck the world, my world! Give it to me, NOW!" Marika's last word echoed through the underground chasm with enough force to shatter the surrounding stone. Carrying with it her own power, pushing it out to the world at large and altering reality to suit her. She looked on with a mad glee as the crucible tree responded to the sudden intake of divine power. The entire structure feeding her power tripled in size. Roots cracking and some even exploding into a dozen new branches that rushed forward. Carrying an immense influx of power drawn from not only the crucible tree but the entire planet itself.
"Yes, yessss! Ahahhaahaha!" Marika beamed as the power hit her all at once she didn't even try to hold back her growth this time. She simply threw head back, laughing as she ascended toward the surface.


CHAPTER 18: That's No Moon!


Rennala gazed upon her new world. It was a gorgeous sight to behold. The continent that had nearly shattered during her final confrontation Marika was already mended, blooming with life and glintstone. Rennala had wasted little time in her endeavors to reshape the world. She had crafted a sorcerer's paradise. Huge swaths of glintstone covered The Lands Between, glowing with an eerie radiance. The once golden lands now had a distinct blue and green hue. Dotted with tiny specs, people roaming the crystal landscape marveling at every sight. Slowly beginning to explore their new world. While all this played out Rennala relaxed upon her new throne. The second thing she had created, a necessity for a woman of her own magnanimous stature. As the 100 mile tall goddess had found out earlier, with every movement she made the land beneath her suffered. The mere shifting of her titanic hips could send tsunami's racing towards the lands. Stars forbid she actually decide to sit down, the damage would have been catastrophic. So she had taken the only reasonable course of action. Using her seemingly limitless reserves of power she had erected an enormous throne of glittering glintstone. The continental sized structure was attached to The Lands Between by a solid sheet of glintstone. Despite all this, Rennala's new throne still creaked and she swore some places had cracked when she had a seat.


That was unimportant. Besides, no one had been revived at the time to hear the sound. Even if they had, Rennala could not conceive of anyone being that massive of a fool as to comment on her weight. Finally, if she ever ran into anyone so foolish enough to comment on her weight she had more than enough power to make them regret it for eternity. She shook her head lightly to clear her thoughts. That kept happening, something about the power she was utilizing to alter reality was making her act strangely. Concerned about things that had no importance, or getting easily distracted, or sending her into a non-stop cascade of orgasms. It was a bit concerning, albeit a small price to pay for the power she now wielded. The very power that had let her reshape the land before her, revive its people, and hang the moon in the sky eternally.


Oh yes, she was very proud of that last one. After establishing her throne, securing the continent, and reviving the people. She had taken a moment to ensure the world would appreciate who was in charge. It hadn't been easy. Hell it had actually exhausted her for a few minutes afterwards. Yet she had done it, she had synced the Moon and Planets rotation. In effect the continent below was locked into eternal night. An issue she was already working on correcting. Rennala wanted everyone to know just who was in charge and by what powers this land was governed, but she had no intention of being cruel about it. She was mostly done with her latest project, a form of glintstone that would emulate sunlight. Allowing for crops to still be grown and life to continue even under the eternal starry night of her new world. She had only paused her endeavors due to the quaking of the earth. An alarming event, as Rennala was almost certain she had addressed the fractured continent's instability.


"Did I miss something? Or perhaps do I need to design a new variant of glintstone to better handle the stresses of the world. Hmm, is it even the world? I thought sitting on this throne would be enough to mitigate my own force to the planet. Perhaps I was wrong." Said Rennala as she looked around. She noted that some nearby storm clouds had been scattered by the mere sound of her voice. She checked her throne and felt the earth shaking again. No new cracks emerged in her seat, and the shaking didn't appear to be timed to her movements.
"Gah! Infuriating little world. I need to be able to observe you and test these issues properly. But If I dare to do so, or even if I move rashly you'll break apart." Rennala pondered aloud. Her situation was a difficult one. How could she fix the world without observing the problem that was breaking it.
"Hmm, I need some assistance. I should have Silius speak to the revived mages of the academy and...wait where are Silius and Lia?" Rennala asked as the ground began to quake once more. This time something was different. The shaking continued building stronger with each passing moment.
"Fine, first we fix this, and then-?!" Rennala paused mid thought as a sound she had never heard before rang out. The immense noise was akin to the sound rock would make when suddenly sheared in two, except it was deafening in its volume. Shocked into silence she watched the entire continent shift. As if something had simply placed a huge lever under it and pushed the landmass out of the way. That was worrying, nearly as worrying as the seas rising up and falling away, threatening to flood the land. Which itself was less worrying than the glowing golden silhouette visible within the cascading tides.


"No! How did you survive?! What could have possibly found to gorge your fat ass on down there?!" Rennala shouted, rising from her crystal throne. The immense form of the God Queen didn't answer. Instead, melodious thunder rolled across the world. A mixture of laughter and deep lust. Rennala watched as the sea's were stained gold and white by Marika's love.
"You abominable blonde bitch! Stop reveling in your own self gratification! Die!" Rennala screamed as she unleashed the legendary stars of ruin upon Marika's towering form. A dozen glowing orbs of arcane power streaked across the land and impacted against the God Queen's rising form. Marika let out another delighted sound as the sorcery impacted her most sensitive area.


"IT FEELS SO GOOD! THE POWER! IT JUST KEEPS COMING. FUCK, I WANT MORE!" Marika thundered and the entire world around her shook as she stood up straight. Having finally stepped out from the massive recess in the earth that she had broken through. She felt the oddest sensation even as her body continued to grow, almost like she was off balance. She looked around for the reason. Surely Rennala hadn't actually managed an assault that threatened to topple her had she? No, that certainly wasn't the case. She found the insignificant carian mage curled in a ball and floating in air. Pathetic, she was so tiny now. Barely even a tenth of Marika's height. Still, if not Rennala's efforts, then why did she feel so off balance.
"SOMETHING IS OFF, BUT WHAT?" Marika said, ignoring the bright light surrounding Rennala and searching for the answer. She took a moment to note just how strange the sights were from her new advantage. She could see nearly everything. From the tiny continent of The Lands Between, to the vast oceans to other unknown continents. She could even see the curvature of the planet.
"WHAT A TANTALIZING SIGHT. SOON THIS WHOLE WORLD WILL BE MINE. NOTHING CAN STOP ME. I'LL KEEP GROWING MORE BEAUTIFUL, MORE POWERFUL. FINALLY, I AM G-AAHHH!" Marika ended her proclamation in a scream. She thought she was used to the insane libido of her new body. She was wrong, she had simply yet to be appropriately stimulated. Dropping to her knees Marika felt the ocean's part and earth shudder beneath her. She spread her legs instinctively, trying to maintain her balance. She let loose a scream of delight as an explosion of delight tore through her.
"IN MY HOLY NAME! YES, YES, YESSS!" Marika's voice grew deeper. thundering across the entire world. She bucked her hips once and then began to grind herself against the planet as she continued to expand larger and larger.


"Stars above, it only aroused her further." Rennala said as she watched her signature spell fail. The enormous sphere of cosmic energy, molded into the shape of the moon, and easily half again her own size had impacted the God Queen directly. Rennala had watched as the colossal spell sank deep into Marika's womanhood. Devoured completely by the giantess's lust. Detonating moments later with enough power to decimate the continent. Such power had only served to drive the still growing God Queen to her knees, screaming in delight. Rennala watched as the now near planet sized Marika straddled the entire world and began to work herself towards satisfaction. Thunder rolled across the world non-stop as the immense woman screamed in ecstasy. Demanding more and more, growing larger and larger. Her body glowing bright gold and bathing the night ridden world in endless light.
"Why, why are you like this! Why do you destroy everything you love?! Are we nothing more than toys for your damn amusement!" Rennala screamed. Despair had finally given way to fatigue. She couldn't even begin to think of a way to counter someone Marika's size. Nor did she care. The entire planet currently rocked and trembled with each and every movement the God Queen made. The continent below her was on the verge of utter annihilation, yet Rennala simply didn't care. She couldn't process how the situation had gotten to this point. She had won, she had everything, and then by pure luck fate just hands Marika the victory. She was about to continue her tirade when she noticed Marika grinning directly at her.


"OH BUT THE WORLD IS MY PLAYTHING. ONE I LOVE VERY MUCH AS YOU CAN TELL, AHAHAHAH!" Marika's voice boomed. The ocean's and winds swirled chaotically around her massive form. The Elden Ring shining bright on her body flashed once and order, Marika's order, reasserted itself.
"Stop it. Stop being so, absolutely horrible. You've crushed the world you sought to protect. I had everything perfect and then-"
"PERFECT? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. SERIOUSLY, DON'T, THE WORLD CAN ONLY HANDLE SO MUCH OF ME." Marika interrupted and then reached down and plucked the tiny Rennala between her fingers.
"THE ANSWER MY DEAR RENNALA IS THE SAME AS IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE. I AM GOD, BUT LET IT NOT BE KNOWN I AM WITHOUT MERCY." Marika said as she jostled the smaller giantess to the palm of her hand.
"What are you doing now?" Rennala asked exasperated.
"I'M HELPING. YOU LOVE YOUR DEAR MOON SO MUCH. AND YOU SEEM OBSESSED WITH PLAYING GOD. YOU CAN GO PLAY ON THE MOON." Marika said, smiling as she closed her fingers around the silent Rennala. She thought briefly about teleporting her tiny foe directly to the glorified rock. But that just wasn't quite the catharsis she was looking for. Rennala had stomped her into the dirt and left her to die. In Marika's divine opinion the witch needed to suffer. Pulling her arm back and taking a moment to aim, Marika hurled the tiny giantess skyward. There was a weird sound, as if the air itself shattered repeatedly. It lasted only a brief second before the smaller giantess cleared the planet's orbit. Marika smirked as she watched the moon nearly shatter when Rennala impacted it. Sending an enormous cloud of gray debris blooming outward in a vaguely mushroom shaped pattern.


"INTERESTING, DIDN'T EXPECT THAT SHAPE. OH WELL BACK TO, TO, MMHH." Marika said as her eyes fluttered and immense heat swelled between her legs. Marika took a deep breath, feeling the power coursing through her she exhaled while activating the Elden Ring. Attempting to use her power to both protect the world and reign in her still growing sexual hunger. The golden light she was constantly shedding grew brighter and the world around her seemed to start mending, reverting back to its natural state. That was exactly what she intended, the light would repair and ward the world from devastation. Its purpose would immediately be put to the test as Marika's second desire played out differently than she expected. She had intended her power to quiet her sexual hunger. Apparently, the Elden Ring decided the best way to accomplish this was to simply satisfy her. Marika's eyes widened and her pupils dilated as golden power coursed through her so hard she couldn't contain herself. The world and its people had perhaps thought Marika was loud before. Their world rang with thunder with her every word and movement. That had been the God Queen restraining herself. The sound that echoed over the planet now was physically destructive. 4,000 miles of unstoppable, sexually frustrated goddess finally had her physical needs met. Marika squeezed the planet between her legs and felt the world crack. Releasing her love directly into the sea, she roared in satisfaction. The world shook, and weather patterns became erratic, storms and tornadoes forming and disappearing faster than anyone thought plausible. Lightning rained from the skies like water, and fire erupted from the earth. The light from Marika's body flared to life and immediately protected the world, reversing the effects and mending any damage the world suffered. Any souls unfortunate enough to be wiped out by the goddess's devastating titillations were immediately returned to life by her grace. The peoples could barely discern what was fully happening, Marika's voice was naught but thunder and pain for the tiny people of the lands between. Not that it would have mattered. Even if they could discern the God Queen's words, they would bring no comfort. For Marika herself had descended into nothing but raptured unintelligible screams. Roaring in pleasure as her own power worked to bring her to satisfaction. It would likely be tens of minutes before she was done. In the meantime the world would simply bear witness to the goddess's satisfaction.


**The Moon**


Rennala regained consciousness, slowly blinking the dust from her eyes as she awoke. Her head was killing her, the last thing she remembered was Marika saying something about the moon. Then an odd peace had settled onto her as her favorite celestial objects descended rapidly upon her. She looked around trying to get her bearings,noting a heavy gray fog obscured her vision. What she could see of the world looked desolate, quiet, and eerily peaceful. She went to speak and heard nothing. Puzzled, she waved her hand around to clear some fog that was nearby.
The fog cleared away in vast chunks with every sweep of her arm. Whatever had happened Rennala was still in possession of her immense size and strength. As the world around her unveiled itself Rennala's mouth parted in awe. She couldn't believe how beautiful the sight before her was. The Stars dotted the sky, more resplendent than she had ever beheld. They sparkled like diamonds blazing with silvery fire.
"...." she said and looked around again. She knew she had just said 'so beautiful', but she hadn't heard anything. Something glimmering out of the corner of her eye caught her attention. Turning towards the source of light Rennala paled. Marika was truly enormous, the golden haired God queen was burning with fiery passion. Both figuratively and literally. Her glowing golden form sat upon the blue planet swirling with clouds of white and gold. She couldn't hear what she was saying, but it was pretty evident what was happening.
"...." Rennala glared angrily, then slapped her forehead. She warped space drawing a rune in air and rearranging reality slightly with her Elden Rune. Space suddenly snapped, a faint violet pulse resounding throughout reality.


"Did it work? Oh, excellent." Rennala said as she heard herself. She knew space was a vacuum, astrologers had theorized and proven the theory long ago. She had simply adjusted a few rules about how sound traveled. A moment's thought caused her concern, should she really be alive right now? Then she looked down upon her luminous Elden Rune. She had awoken to it glowing vibrantly and it hadn't stopped.
"Ah, of course. Can't let the host of the laws of reality perish, even the counterfeit host." Turning her attention back to earth she began to focus. Slowly she remembered the last moments before her voyage. The comments from Marika about going and playing pretend goddess on the moon. Rennala actually gave it some thought. She had the power. Given some time she was certain she could create a life sustaining environment on the otherwise desolate rock. She already knew she could alter reality around her, how far that influence extended she wasn't sure. She was willing to bet it would affect at least a few hundred miles from her person.
"Alas, what good would it do? It's not like Marika would let me be. If that were possible she would have never invaded Liurnia. Peace talks would have been a first resort not a begrudging concession." Rennala sat down upon the ground. Propping her chin up in her hands. "What can I even do? She'll never stop. She's grown to damn near the size of a planet and she's still not satisfied. She won't stop till she conquers every planet, star, and galaxy. She'll turn this whole universe, and all its beauty, into nothing but a cosmic engine slaved to her own satisfaction." Rennala said, joy draining from her voice. She knew Marika would never stop, and she knew she couldn't stop her. There was nothing left to draw power from. She was all alone, again, and like previously it was all Marika's doing. Rennala's arms fell to her knees, her head was a moment from joining them when something caught her eye. It was the twinkling of the stars. Even now, in the darkest hour of her life they were so beautiful, the only thing she had left. So she gazed into them, trying to focus on anything but pain and loss she was currently experiencing. Wanting peace, wanting for the pain to stop. Tears appeared on her face and froze instantly. She blinked and the ice shattered, replaced by more, she couldn't even cry properly.


"Why, just why? What does it take?" Rennala asked, gazing into the stars.
"What is the difference? Why can't I make this right? In what am I lacking?" She asked again.
"Power."
Rennala's eyes widened and to her horror the stars themselves began to twist and dance. Their light swirling and streaming by her, widening and blurring everything around. Pulling her vision into a tunnel of starlight and madness. The Primeval current, a source of dangerous and untold power.
"No..." Rennala whispered as she tried to look away. The secrets within would grant her power, just as they had every other sorcerer to gaze upon them. The cost would be her mind, given her current state Rennala wasn't sure if she'd be more or less resilient to the influence. She only knew she mustn't give in.
"I cannot. It'll destroy me, all I love. Destroy the...it'll take my...my..." Rennala's voice became unsteady. Her heartbeat quickened, and breathing became ragged. Her mind raced to answer her own statement. Destroy what? The academy, Marika was currently grinding that into oblivion. Her heart? That had been dead since Radagon left. Her children? No, they had been unmade by Marika's stupid shattering and the war that followed. Silius and Lia? She didn't even know if they survived the battle at Leyndell. With every passing second the truth became abundantly more clear to Rennala. She had nothing left to lose. All she had left were the stars and they were currently promising her power.


"So be it." Rennala whispered, focusing her mind on the amalgamation of starlight.
"Tell me your secrets, reveal to me the essence of the mysteries beyond mortal comprehension." As she finished the sentence her mind was pulled elsewhere. She watched as an ancient being, one whose form could not be defined, wielded magic and power as if they were real physical objects. Spinning pearly strands of light into an elegant circle. Each strand was molded into a single written character and then added the whole. Rennala marveled at what she was seeing, it was the forging of a construct like the Elden Ring, but not quite the same. As she gazed upon the creature's work she watched as the runes took on a language she could understand. It was amazing, each rune didn't just define rules, they were all connected and changed with each other. Then the monstrous being working upon the Ring shifted and instilled its will upon its creation. The once flowing construct of life and change flashed gold and stiffened. As if encased in some sort of rigid binding. The vision ended and Rennala found herself back on the moon all alone.


She placed a hand on the Elden Rune displayed on her chest. She saw the intricate patterns swirling with light. Something had changed, she could read the runes now. Before she had simply pushed her will and understanding of things into the arcane matrix and it had done its best to accommodate her desires. Now she could see how it was all connected. With that connection came all new insights on how she could use this power.
"The runes, they're just pieces of the whole. Keys to accessing the power Marika and myself have been wielding." Rennala said fascinated by what she was seeing. All through the glowing matrix were points of magicka that denoted aspects of reality: a creature or object's durability, strength, intelligence, and so much more.
"So the runes are keys to accessing the qualities. It's locked, that was that golden flash the creature did. Locking aspects of reality so only it could have the key." Rennala said. Something sparkling caught her attention. Looking closely it was the moon. Previously hidden from her sight, there were glowing sigils dancing over the land beneath her. Taking a few moments to read them she found the rules that governed the moon and how it interacted with reality tied to it. Gravity, density, mass, and even how it reacted to and channeled magic. A few more moments of studying and Rennala made a discovery that should have been apparent to her far sooner.


"The Rune is locked, but all locks can be picked. Now I have the tools. I don't need runes, or Marika, or anything. I can just take the power." Rennala looked around and a quick check with her Elden Rune indicated that there was plenty of power to be had amongst the stars. Despite the huge gaps in space, all that power was connected on some level. She didn't need a key, or to hijack Marika's gold clad soul. She could just siphon power directly from reality.
"If I do what will happen to reality?" Rennala asked as she turned her gaze back to the world. Marika was still going at it, if anything her efforts had intensified, the planet seemed to warp and strain under the mad goddess's love making. Only to be repaired by her power so it could sustain further abuse. Rennala was silent for a few seconds, a familiar sensation began returning to her.
"Right, reality is fucked. Very well then, let's see just how big of a bitch I can be."


**Earth**


Marika's screams reached a crescendo. Her power finally managed to pull off her last command. In what could best be described as a cataclysmic climax she flooded the world below her. Collapsing forward as she did and crushing The Lands Between under her heavy tits. Sending tsunami's outward from her point of impact
"What a good little planet. Don't worry I'll fix you in a minute. I just need a moment to catch my breath. Maybe just bask in this feeling for a little bit." Marika cooed, enjoying the sense of fulfillment. There she laid peacefully and finally able to think clearly. Even as she relaxed she began putting together a plan in head. First, she'd have to double check on the people of her world. Revive anyone that somehow managed to perish, as well as those who dared to live in death. She'd have no undead running around in her perfect world. Then she'd need to rearrange the continent, and heal it. She wasn't sure what state it was in but she was fairly certain the blights of the formless mother and rot goddess hadn't vanished. Then she'd fix those abominations in Caelid. Such a shame, the only step child she was fond of and his land got blown to hell by her daughter. Oh, she'd need to fix that as well. She knew why her tarnished Elden Lord had dispatched the demi-gods. But now she had all the power, mistakes needed to be corrected


She felt a sudden cooling sensation as the world around her darkened. She sighed deeply rolling onto her side.
"We'll definitely have to do something about this atrocious 'Eternal Night'. Honestly I get that she hated me, but did Rennala really have to plunge the whole world into darkness?" Marika said as enormous thunder resounded steadily across the land. Marika looked around for any signs of a massive storm. There was hardly a cloud in sight. Still the almost rhythmic booming echoed across the lands. She turned her attention to the earth below, she didn't feel the world shaking. If the sound was from some massive geological event surely she'd notice it.
"Where is that blasted sound coming from!" Marika more demanded than asked. After a few moments of searching and checking the stability of the planet she saw the skies change color. If Marika didn't know magic was real she almost wouldn't have believed the strange phenomenon. The once blue skies had shifted to a pale almost luminescent color.
"What in my name is happening? What are those?" Marika asked, looking all around. Finally she tilted a direction she didn't think she'd ever have to move again, up. As she did the answers became terrifyingly clear. Her mouth went slack, she could scarcely conceive of what she was looking at. A set of pink lips split the pale sky. Attached to the biggest woman anyone in the Lands Between had ever beheld.


"No, no, no, no, no, No, NO!" Marika screamed. Her cries of utter disbelief were answered by a sound so loud she felt her power flare. Her own golden protection she bestowed upon the planet earlier kicked in to save the world from being shattered. The sheer volume of the voice of the being before her was that overwhelming.
"OH YES!" Rennala said as she hefted one breast in each hand. Her smile became a little unhinged as she watched the planet between her tits tremble and move erratically. It was so small now, the entire planet wasn't even the size of one of her nipples. The thought aroused, thrilled, and enticed her in ways she could hardly contain. Her heart rate sped up, and below the tiny Marika got her answer to what the thunder she had been hearing before was. Before the small golden idol could respond Rennala took action.
"VENGEANCE IS MINE!" Rennala roared. Slamming her planet crushing titties together with enough force to utterly end anything caught between them. She of course wasn't prepared for the feedback her new cosmic body provided her when she did so. Her grip loosened immediately and debris went flying everywhere. Rennala laughed and gave into her urges. Squeezing her tits in her own grasp and relishing in just how easy it was to excite herself. She reached climax in seconds and screamed for more.
"YES, YES! NOTHING CAN STOP ME! I'VE FINALLY DONE IT! NOW BEGINS MY NEW REIGN! MORE GROWTH! MORE POWER! MORE PLEASURE!" Rennala demanded as she focused her power once more commanding reality. Everything around her warped and soon the giantess nearly twice the size of the sun began to expand rapidly once more. She roared in delight as her body reached another climax while growing. Placing a free hand over her own clit she began to satisfy herself. Even as she did so she took a moment to exercise her new power. The debris of the shattered planet gathered and reformed at her fingertips. She gently placed the world near her hips. Then she looked down once more and smiled. She had lost track of just how much she had grown over the past few moments. Now she saw the entire solar system laid out before her. Planets now orbited her, and the only remotely capable of defying that orbit was the sun. A ball of fire maybe half the size of her fist. She took a moment to close her eyes and reveal in absolute victory. A moment a wiser person may have used to ensure they finished the job. For out in the reaches of space, hurtling away from Rennala's massive form was the twitching form of Marika.


CHAPTER 19: Hotter Than The Flame of Frenzy


Marika floated in space silently. Her whole body spasmed. She was in pain, albeit far less than she would have thought all things considered. Rennala had just crushed her and the entire planet between her oversized tits. Yet here she floated, a little twitchy and slowly regaining her mobility and use of her limbs. A faint golden light shone from her as her body healed rapidly.
"Oh how I hate her. She couldn't just kill me, no that would be too kind. She had to leave me alive to watch her smother the rest of creation." Marika complained to no one as feeling slowly returned to her limbs. Her anger only grew as she thought about her options.
"I have nothing left to draw power from. Maybe if I use everything I have, to grow as big as possible. No, then she'll drain me again. Rrr..." Marika began to growl. Taking heavy seething breaths, she tried and failed to calm down.
"And why am I alive! Where does she get off having tits that soft! How is it possible! Are physics just a joke to you!" Marika raved. A few seconds later she could move her arms and limbs again. She righted herself in space and stared at the woman so large the entire solar system was literally revolving around her now.
"Dammit! Damn you! All I wanted was enough power to fix this. And maybe some praise or personal gratification, but mostly to fix things!" Marika's rant was interrupted as she watched Rennala glow, doubling in size in a matter of seconds.
"Oh good, she can grow at will now. Fine, you go pick a fight with the damn things beyond reality. See how kind they are to you!
Maybe they'll rot your children, or send visions of fire to all who would follow you, or twist your will, or corrupt your son with blood and unhealthy obsessions!"
"Blood, yes, but the obsession is on Mogh." spoke a voice in Marika's head.


Marika spun in space rapidly. Looking all around for the source of the voice.
"Silence, you ruin our chance. To break the order. Such unchanging tyranny cannot stand." Came another voice. Marika swore she could smell something awful when the voice spoke.
"Oh no, oh please tell me I've gone mad." Marika said as fear took hold of her. She had known of the other outer beings. Those whose power was in contest against the Greater Will.
"Not mad little one. Not yet, but we'll fix that." Another voice. Its words were accompanied by a flash of pain and images of fire.
"No, no. Not like this. Take her! Leave me dammit! Take the Carian witch!" Marika screamed.
"No, she belongs to the stars. You are ours." said all three voices in unison.
"AWAY WITH YOU WRETCHES! SHE IS MINE. TRAITOROUS AS SHE IS, MINE IS THE WILL SHE SHALL OBEY!"


Marika curled into a ball and clutched her head. The Elden Ring began to glow brighter than ever before. So much power started coursing through Marika it was painful. Like liquid steel, it filled her veins and every ounce of flesh. Hardening and preventing her from moving at all.
"No, leave me be. All of you, just leave me." Marika said through clenched teeth.
"Auriferous abomination, your rune will be mine!" the odorous voice said and Marika screamed as she felt something creep into her. Her strength began to fade, her body drying up and weakening.
"She is a mother, her pain is my pain. My right!" sounded another voice and Marika felt the strain on her body shift. Suddenly the cramping was only in her core and her limbs felt torn between bloating and shriveling.
"Burn!" Roared the last voice with the intensity of a sun. Fire filled her entire form and Marika could feel the four outer powers seeking to twist her to their will. As their struggles peaked Marika felt her body going numb. Her mind raced, while her body was useless she could still feel her connection to the Elden Ring. Through it were channels to the Greater Will, channels she hadn't even known existed till now. Channels housing the immense power of creatures mankind could scarcely conceive of. All that power was building in her, as each of the beings poured more and more into her. Hoping to seize control and exert their will upon her.


"Don't they know it's pointless. Puppet me all you want. Rennala will crush any vessel that opposes her." Marika said blearily.
"Not with my power. Take it and we shall rule! Mogh your high priest! I as your Godmother!" A voice, the Formless Mother, proclaimed.
"Nay, mine! Burn the witch! Burn the stars! Burn it all!" Screamed the fanatical voice of Flame of Frenzy.
"I corrupted even the order. I cannot be stopped. Join or don't, my power cannot be stopped." no doubt in Marika's mind that was the Rot.
"OUT! ALL OF YOU! THIS WORLD IS MINE! MY POWER IS ABSOLUTE! INFINITE!" Cried the Greater Will. A voice Marika knew of all too well. As the powers fought for control Marika felt her body begin to expand and change. Each power was trying to make her a vessel. One that could contend with the others, and triumph over any challenge. In doing so they gave her exactly what she needed. Marika smiled grimly, she wasn't sure if the idea she had would work. But what did she have to lose? She inhaled deeply and pulled in their power, just like with the minor erdtrees. She allowed the changes to affect her, each outer one in turn fed her power, assuming she had chosen them. In doing so Marika absorbed an immense amount of power from the four deific creatures. She let out a laugh as she spoke her command aloud.


"Begone! This is my world! My Everything!" Marika roared as she felt her body practically explode. One moment she was floating there, a planet-sized woman filled with golden light. The next she felt her head smack into something soft. She looked up to see the shocked face of Rennala staring down at Marika who's bosom her own head was currently buried in.
"How?! Why?!" Rennala asked, her left eye twitching as she watched Marika continue to slowly grow even bigger. Stopping only after she reached Rennala's size. Marika smiled and focused on her own chest for a moment. Watching with delight as she effortlessly inflated her bust until her breasts were larger than Rennala's.
"There. Now then, you had a question?" Marika asked. Rennala said nothing as Marika waited.
"Really? Now you're speechless? If I knew that's all it took I would have simply expanded the girls far sooner than this." Marika said, giving her planet crushers a squeeze. In response Rennala simply screamed, her whole body lighting up with cosmic energy.
"Don't be a fool, Rennala. I've more power than you could fathom now." Marika warned her opponent as she focused on growing. Her own body swelled half again as large. Rennala simply continued to screech, her power flickering wildly.
"Right, might as well ask ice not to be cold." Marika mused. She reached out for Rennala, intent to grab the woman and tear that damn forgery of the Elden Ring from her.


She was foiled when Rennala's body pulsed with arcane light not once, but three times. Doubling in size with every burst of light and power. Marika watched as Rennala went from half her size to over four times larger. She also watched as reality around them shuddered.
"Good lord, you're feeding on, on everything." Marika said.
"I will not be outdone by you! I will destroy you and all of-what!?" Rennala shouted in utter shock. One moment she was looking down at Marika. The next she blinked, literally just blinked, and now she was staring at some strange wall of curling golden trees. Leafless trees, that seemed to put out a lot of heat. Rennala immediately focused her power. Pulling in even more energy. She didn't like using this ability. She knew she was causing havoc on a universal scale when she did so. But she couldn't let Marika win. She focused, setting her growth rate so she would quadruple in size every few seconds. The growth hit, and Rennala didn't bother resisting the accompanying orgasm. Her eyes fluttered for a moment as she refocused. Ten seconds had passed and the golden forest was barely starting to resolve into something she could understand. The problem was she did not like what she was learning. For it was no forest before her, but the immense snatch of Marika. With pussy hairs so large they dwarfed even the solar system sized Rennala.


"Do you understand now?" Echoed Marika's voice. Rennala briefly considered returning physics to its original state. So she at least wouldn't have to listen to the gold plated psycho queen. Of course if she did that Marika wouldn't be able to hear her either. If anything she needed Marika to understand she wasn't going to win this.
"Oh, dear. I didn't accidently crush you did I? I was trying to be careful. But it was such a small amount of my power it was hard to regulate." Marika said. Rennala could practically hear the cosmic sized bitch smile as she said it.
"I'll show you power." Rennala muttered under her breath and began to focus. She reached for the stars, envisioning their energy moving through the cosmos. Then she inhaled deeply. All around the two cosmic giantesses the lights of the night sky flickered. Marika stared at the lights curiously, wondering what had caused that. When it happened again it was accompanied by small motes of light moving towards her at an alarming fast rate.
"Okay, I'm impressed. summoning fire from every star in the sky to smite me. A valiant effort." Marika said as she held up a hand to stop the wall of light and flame coalescing before her. To her surprise the attack suddenly twisted and funneled downward. Forming a colossal pillar of flames nearly twice her size. Her eyes followed the fiery tornado as it twisted and descended to its destination.
"Oh you gluttonous whore! How is it you haven't exploded from such reckless abuse of power?" Marika shouted as she watched the small form of Rennala gulp down the flames. Devouring the entire cosmic conflagration in seconds, with each swallow her body trembled and grew. Larger and larger the Carian Queen swelled, her entire form filling with power and desire. She approached Marika's size and God Queen rolled her eyes as she spoke
"Are you satisfied now? First the dragons, now the stars, when will you learn?"
"...more..." Rennala whispered.
"What did you say?" Marika asked, watching the still growing Rennala. Slowly tilting her head back as Rennala surpassed her.
"I said, I want MORE!" Rennala screamed and the stars behind her flickered again. There was another influx of light and fire, accompanied by some of her own aura being pulled in. Marika shielded her eyes and tensed in defense. The flames were much more intense this time and mixed with her own power the effect on Rennala's growth was far more pronounced. One moment Marika was watching her fellow giantess slowly outgrow her, the next she was looking up as power and flame poured into the now screaming Rennala's pussy. Forcing the woman to expand bigger and bigger and bigger. Her immense and greedy labia swelling as they gorged on a feast of flames.
When Rennala's ecstasy filled growth spurt finally ended, Marika took one look at her opponent and realized she might need a new plan.


Rennala floated in space, breathing heavily. A fact that would have disturbed her if she could be bothered to care about anything other than the star bursting orgasm she just had. Her mind was cloudy and she felt amazing. She had never taken in so much power and it felt incredible. Now all she had to do was find Marika before the shock wore off. Crush her while she was still vulnerable. Rennala leaned forward at the waist, tilting slightly to the side, looking for any sign of Marika. Instead she was greeted with a beautiful sight. A sparkling collection of stars all slowly spinning in the most dazzling display of beauty she had ever beheld. A galaxy, formerly the galaxy she occupied, now laid out before her and barely a sixth her own size.


"A galaxy, it's so beautiful. The great life of space, the stars and moons of the night sky. Even in my wildest dreams I never would have conceived that I might actually bear witness to such a marvel." Rennala simply floated there, awestruck for a moment. When a second twinkling caught her eye. She turned her attention to the second flickering light and found another mass of swirling stars and nebulas.
"More? My goodness we thought they were real, and few even proclaimed to witness it via the primeval current, still." Rennala reached out for the galaxy. She had to know, the cost be damned, she simply had to know what it felt like. To the stars between her hands. Unfortunately for Rennala she had allowed herself to be distracted. Before she could react a golden light oozed outward from the first galaxy. Growing and shifting till it took the form of a beautiful blonde woman. The light finally stopped when the figure before her reached the same galaxy crushing size as Rennala. The galaxy between the two cosmic giantesses shuddered. The outermost stars and planets began splitting off and crumbling into fire and dust. Rennala realized immediately what was happening. She and Marika were too large now. The gravity exerted by their bodies alone was enough to crush lesser celestial objects.


"Okay breathe. Wow, that felt good. No wond-" there was a flash of light and Marika felt something hard shatter against her chest. She went floating backwards, startled as she looked forward. Rennala had a mix of worry and anger on her face. Marika instinctively called forth fire and froze. Holding a flame in her hand she saw Rennala's defensive posture. A colorful mass of light and cosmic energy hovering between her legs. The gigantic Rennala moved to bring a shield of crystals between herself and Marika.
"For the love of me. Take a moment." Marika said, dismissing the fire in her hand and raising her other arm palm forward. She meant it to be a gesture of submission, apparently it must have correlated to an attack gesture amongst spell casters though. She watched Rennala flinch back and raise the shield. The galaxies around the two giantesses flickered and Rennala's form began to expand once more.
"No dammit! Stop! We can't keep doing this!" Marika screamed as she channeled her own divine reserves growing right alongside her massive opponent. The two giantesses continued to expand, in no time they collided. Marika tore the crystal shield apart with her bare hands and grabbed Rennala's wrists. Her breasts pressed against Rennala's and she felt something explode between them. One of the unfortunate galaxies must have drifted between the two. The effects of the black hole losing stability and jettisoning all its collective mass barely jiggled the immense ladies' juggs.


"Stop. Please Rennala, stop. Your power is going to consume everything." Marika said, trying to get Rennala to see reason.
"My power will consume everything!? That's rich coming from the tyrant who waged three wars. Do you think those battles didn't come at a cost? Or do you think so little of others and their lives?" Rennala shot back as she attempted to escape Marika's grasp. She felt the galaxy she had been trying to defend get caught between her thighs and began moving towards a rather distracting place.
"I am well aware of the cost of war Rennala and so are you!" Marika said, tightening her grip. She watched as Rennala's defensive worry turned slowly to rage. Her beautiful face twisting into a rictus of fury.
"You heartless monster! Why can't you understand?! You have children, you are a mother!" Rennala said as her power flared. Marika watched in utter horror as multiple galaxies went dark. The entirety of their light pulled into Rennala. The immense carian mage's growth accelerated and Marika found herself spending even more power. Enough she finally began to notice the drain on her reserves.
"I was a mother. Until someone decided to crush the planet between their oversized breasts!" Marika shouted.
"Oh please, don't blame me for your failures." Rennala said as she felt her ass collide with something that burned for a moment.
"Failures! You literally crushed everything! I have absolute authority over the souls of the dead! Yet raising people to life with no world doesn't really do me any good now does it?" Marika screamed as she locked her legs around Rennala's hips. Brining the two even closer as the God Queen now straddled her fellow giantess. She felt the heat building between both their legs. Marika's outrage began to mix with thoughts of fancy. The idea of growing large enough to crush Rennala between her thighs was very appealing.


It was a sharp bite from Rennala that brought her focus back. Marika glared confusingly at the mage. Was she really so out of options that she tried to bite her? Furthermore, why hadn't Rennala started absorbing her power yet? A moment later she got her answer, Rennala's aura flared wildly as she shouted and screamed and kicked. Desperate to inflict any damage, clearly having lost control of her senses or at least her priorities.
"Raise people, raise people? Were you going to raise the dragons?! The giants! My students!" Rennala screamed as she continued to struggle. Marika noted idly the two of them had finally stopped growing for a moment. Galaxies surrounded them on all sides now. Twinkling like snowflakes suspended in eternal darkness.
"When and if the time came, of course." Marika said, truly upset by Rennala's words. She knew Rennala hated her, but did she really believe her to be without love.
"Liar!" Rennala accused.
"I am not!" Marika replied.
"Really? Would you revive me?" Rennala asked.
"Well, I..." Marika paused, a terrible sensation taking hold in her. Of course she would revive Rennala. The problem was as soon as Rennala asked the question Marika's heart took up tumbling. The myriad of emotions coursing through her were varied and she wasn't able to sort them out before Rennala spoke again. "Will you revive Radagon?"
"I, well that is, complex." Marika barely stuttered out. The question actually threw her. Could she revive Radagon? He wasn't technically dead after all. Marika had reabsorbed the entirety of the fragment of herself she had created. She was now in full possession of his feelings, memories, knowledge, and more. Her silence was interpreted negatively by Rennala. Rennala shifted her weight and unleashed a small blast of power from her palm. Flipping the position of the two cosmically sized giantesses.
"And you wonder why I hate you." Rennala said.
"Rennala, it's not that simple." Marika said as she tried to sit up. She was cut off as Rennala leaned forward, bringing her hands to her hips and thrusting her chest forward.
"Why! What is so complicated about this! You want to be God? You want me to stop being your enemy? Then give me back the half of my heart you stole!" Rennala demanded.
"I-I can't." Marika said through clenched teeth. She would not bring Radagon back. Even if she tried to make a new version of him it wouldn't be the same person Rennala had loved. She would just accuse her of making a copy.


Rennala seethed for a few moments. The lights of the universe around her flickering. She was tempted to end this. Marika was off balance and something was clearly disturbing her. All Rennala had to do was pull on the cosmos one more time. She'd devour everything, every light from the night sky, every celestial construct. She could grow so absurdly gigantic that nothing could stop her. Yet she hesitated, why? Then she understood, she delayed because there was a question, an unsolved riddle before her. If she devoured all reality and crushed Marika she would never have her answers. Her heart would always wonder, even if she crafted a new world. Ruling over it with kindness or sternly. Nothing would placate the gnawing emptiness in her mind and heart. So with a heavy sigh, and anger-tinged words, she beseeched Marika once more.
"Damn you, you golden whore. Tell me dammit! Tell me why I can't have love."
"Rennala please we need to discuss our current issues. We've grown far too large to-"
"NO! Answer me! Why do you hate me so much! Just give me my Radagon back!" Rennala screamed and reality shuddered as the Elden Rune flared to life.
"I AM RADAGON!" Marika snapped and her hair changed color to deep red. The Elden Ring blazed to life and her left eye shifted and changed. The golden light pouring from her clashed with the azure blue emanating from Rennala.


Silence reigned after Marika's outburst. Rennala stared at the red haired goddess, looking into the eye that had changed, and seeing the familiarity of the ones she had stared into lovingly many ages ago.
"No...you're lying...it can't be." Rennala whispered.
"Oh but it is! Behold, my greatest secret!" Marika proclaimed but, thinking better of it, she slipped into informal speech again so abruptly that it was unintentionally humorous. "Honestly, I thought you knew. I kind of assumed a lot of people knew. After all, if that damn artist could put it all together then-" Marika's musings were cut off by Rennala's hand crossing her cheek. The red haired goddess blinked once then looked back at Rennala. Frozen tears were pooling at the sides of her eyes.
"Why, why didn't you tell me?" Rennala asked. Marika heard the soft tone and sudden earnestness in her fellow giantess's voice. She realized that it was not Marika she was speaking to. Well, Rennala was speaking to Marika, but more aptly Radagon, who was her. Marika clutched her head. This was so damn complicated.
"What is wrong with you? Is your pride so great? Do you think me a fool? Or did you just never love me to begin with?" Rennala asked as Marika's hair began to shift between red and blonde. Marika went to speak, she opened her mouth but the words wouldn't come. She simply meant to say that it's not about pride, it's about priorities. That yes, she was a fool, and no, she didn't love her.
Problem was even as she tried to get those words out again and again, she couldn't. Worse yet, the look on Rennala's face was tearing her apart. She could feel the woman's sadness as if it were her own.


"Rennala I, I, you see it's not pride..." Marika tried to speak, but her mind blurred. She simply could not form proper thoughts. Not while Rennala kept looking at her like that. Like she cared for her.
"Radagon, why? Why didn't you just tell me?" Rennala asked.
"Radagon isn't here, it's me. It was always me." Marika answered.
"Then Marika, why lie? Did I mean nothing to you?" Rennala clarified.
"What, Rennala no. This is ridiculous, be sensible we have la-"
"Larger matters at hand?" Rennala said as Marika spoke, completing her sentence in unison, smiling lightly at the pun.
"Stop it. Stop it, this isn't what is, this isn't. I am Marika, not Radagon. I don't care." Marika said defensively.
"Then why are you crying?" Rennala asked. Marika reached a hand up to her face. Sure enough she felt the tears pooling at the sides of her eyes.
"I'm, why? Oh no..." Marika said as it all began to make sense. The pain in her heart, the confusion while fighting her, even her anger towards Rennala, it all made sense now. She was in love, because Radagon's love was Marika's love; when she had taken Radagon back, she had broken her own heart. Absorbing Radagon brought about problems beyond just her step-children's ambitions. All while Marika slowly processed this Rennala watched. A smile slowly creeping over her lips. She recognized that look of dawning realization. She had seen it quite a few times when Radagon would make a discovery about incantations and magic. It looked a little odd on Marika's face, but it was definitely the same cute expression. Rennala leaned forward, pressing her breasts against Marika's. She smiled as she brought her face close to the God Queen's and whispered. "You love me."


"No. Absolutely not." Marika tried desperately to deny what she knew to be the truth.
"Just because you're my little moon doesn't mean I!" Marika stopped and slapped a hand over her mouth. Rennala on the other hand threw her head back and laughed.
"Ha! You do! And you can't hide it anymore! Matika's tits! I could have been an Elden Lord." Rennala mused aloud.
"Why are you so happy! This changes nothing! We are still larger than galaxies, monsters whose very existence threatens the universe. If I twitch my hips the wrong way or slap your royal arse hard enough dozens if not hundreds of star systems will vanish!" Marika shouted.
Rennala shifted her position till she lay floating next to Marika.
"Because now the fighting can stop. We were vying for control. Together, nothing is beyond us love." Rennala said, idly twirling a lock of Marika's red hair.
"No, it cannot be that easy. You're going to forgive me? Just like that?" Marika asked, staring at the smiling Rennala. If there was any emotion on the woman more terrifying than happiness Marika had yet to see it.
"Of course. That is how forgiveness works. It won't be easy, I need to figure out which parts of you I like for Radagon and which parts of you I like for Marika."
"You say that like...like we are the same person. By the Old Lord you do get it." Marika said. Ambivalently depressed and excited that of all people to comprehend her current state and emotional condition it was Rennala. In response Rennala simply giggled.
"You're mad. You are absolutely insane." Marika commented. In response Rennala moved forward slowly and gently ran her tongue over Marika's breast. All the way gently up to the nipple. Which she playfully suckled, before releasing her lips with a slight wet pop.


"No. Stop it! Not without an explanation! I demand, ah! Oh, ohh." Marika's objections fell apart as Rennala gripped the God Queen's right breast in her hand. Massaging her gently.
"You really need me to spell it out to you? Of course you do, when you split into Radagon you left all your stupid in the other skull. Even now you're only half the genius he was." Rennala mused as she pinched Marika's nipple between her fingers. Delighting as it hardened in response to her touch.
"I will, mmm, give you one chance to explain this be-befoooorrr-!" Marika's threat died as Rennala slid a hand between her thighs.
"It's simple Marika. We can fix everything. I have my answers. I know where...who my Radagon is. And while I've yet to grow fond of the rest of you. I know no one is perfect. But Radagon came from you. There must be kindness in that tarnished soul of yours alongside all the things I love. You are the one I want." Rennala said plainly and smiled as she felt the immense heat building up between Marika's thighs.


Marika meanwhile could scarcely comprehend what was happening. A part of her simply believed Rennala had truly gone insane. At the same time, she searched for the hate and anger and reasons that would refute what Rennala was saying but she couldn't find them. Neither her mind, nor heart would supply her the answer she wanted. Worse yet, Rennala's words made a lot of sense. Radagon had been imbued with her essence, he was a part of her. A part she didn't necessarily think very highly of, yet a part of her nonetheless. If he was in love with Rennala, and he was she, then she must be in love with this wildly eccentric woman as well. Could this work? The heat building between Marika's thighs nearly reached the breaking point.
"Would you please stop that!" Marika said, grabbing Rennala's hand. "You're making it hard to think." Turning towards the Carian Mage Marika realized she had a new problem. A problem that a flood of returning memories clarified in great detail. Those memories Marika hadn't bothered to think about until just now. The look on Rennala's face was heart stopping scary. A huge smile spread across Rennala's lips, almost literally ear to ear. Her tongue lashed across her soft pink lips, while she took great heaving breaths causing her breasts to rise and fall seductively. Rennala was losing the battle to control her lust, her love, and Marika was only now remembering what the act of love-making entailed with the mage.

There was a reason the Carian and Academy rooms were magically reinforced and warded after all. That reason's name was Rennala.


Now thousands of times larger than a galaxy Rennala jumped Marika before she could react. She locked the cosmic giantess in a kiss and began to selfishly grind her hips against Marika's. Marika tried to resist. She couldn't let this happen. Not at their size, and especially not since Rennala didn't know the consequences of her actions. For truth be known, Marika was not a gentle lover. Much like the Carian mansion, the Queen's chambers were heavily fortified and made of the sturdiest stone for a reason.


"Stop! Mphm! Stahhp! You're going to make me, mph!" Marika's protests died quickly as Rennala leaned forward and pulled the God Queen into a tight embrace. Reveling in the feeling of their enormous tits pressing into each other. Rennala practically bit into Marika's neck in a bid to get the woman to stop resisting. It worked, Rennala smiled as she heard Marika's muffled words break into a deep sultry moan. Running her tongue up and down Marika's throat she nuzzled her lover between licks. Only to be greeted with a flash of gold and sudden sensation. Something absolutely empowering slid between her legs and then directly into her pussy. Rennala nearly lost control, she pulled her head back to see what was happening. She only caught a glimpse before Marika grabbed her head and slammed it into her bosom.


"Don't you tease me! More! Fuck me that felt good! And I want MORE!" Marika demanded now grinding her own hips against Rennala. She used her own power to re-arrange the stars and fed another galaxy into Rennala's snatch. Face buried in Marika's breast the colossal Carian Queen roared in delight even as she began to pleasure Marika once more. All while galaxy after galaxy slid into Rennala.
"C'mon, just a few more and you'll start growing! Get bigger, my sexy little moon. Bigger!" Marika demanded. Sure enough, Rennala's form began to pulse with cosmic energy and her entire body started to expand.
"It feels amazing. More. More galaxies. More growth, more power!" Rennala half moaned as her body swelled larger and larger. Her own Elden Rune flared with power. Moving dozens, then hundreds, of twinkling celestial phenomena towards her. As she continued to grow she felt herself lifted up. Idly she wondered how Marika was doing that, that curiosity died when the God Queen buried her face between Rennala's thighs. Tongue lashing out at the larger giantess's soft plump flesh. Marika ran her tongue along Rennala's most sensitive areas. Finally reaching the bright pink clit. Wrapping her lips over the engorged sex Marika kissed her lover, hard.


If Marika had thought the enormous mage loud before she hadn't heard anything. The reaction she got from Rennala was instantaneous. A cry of pleasure dripping with so much lust and hunger Marika felt herself cum.
"By gold and glory, I forgot how hot you get when you're excited." Marika said, pulling her head back and looking up. Intent to gaze into her lover's face. Instead she was greeted by the sight of Rennala's massive expanding breasts.
"Lovely. If a bit small." Marika replied as she flushed power into her own chest. Pressing her growing tits against Rennala.
"That's it! Come here!" Rennala shouted as she grabbed Marika by her now red hair with golden highlights. She hauled the God Queen up to her level and locked her into another kiss. This time Rennala followed it up by forcibly pulling power from the universe around her, the entire universe. Marika barely had time to react, her own desires building almost to the breaking point. She watched as an untold number of lights streaked across space and collided with Rennala. The cosmic giantess absorbed it all and promptly began growing once more. A constant steady growth, resulting in her tripling in size in under a minute. All while every molecule of the universe was pulled into her. Her ass began to jiggle and swell and her breasts rapidly burgeoning outward. Muscles tightened and bulged. Her entire form filled with power as she grew larger and larger. Finally she hefted Markia up in one hand and brought the smaller giantesses crotch to her lips. Forcing her tongue deep into Marika's love soaked cunt. Eliciting less of scream and more of a deep throated roar from Marika


"Oh, does that feel good?" Rennala cooed.
In response Marika's body seemed to almost catch fire. A quick flash of magical power, emanating like flames engulfed her. When the flames vanished Rennala was left staring at the enormous labia of the God Queen.
"Fucking deeper you little whore!" Marika screamed as she forcefully pushed Rennala's face, then entire head into her pussy. Lips spreading to easily accompany the insertion. Marika roared in delight and immediately began tightening her hold.
"Deeper! Do your duty! Bring me to-ah,Ah, AHH!" Marika broke off screaming as Rennala indulged her aggressive lover's wishes. Even as Rennala continued to grow, Marika kept pace. Rennala reached forward and managed to get her arms around Marika's ass and squeezed. Causing the surprising result of Marika's cheeks suddenly inflating in size.
"Harder! Squeeze it like you fucking own it!" Marika demanded as she adjusted her own grip on Rennala. Trying to force her deeper. When that didn't work she settled on closing her thighs and squeezing. Feeling Rennala's soft tits press against her inner thighs, resisting her attempts to crush them.
"Oh, you are in there deep! I love it! More!" Marika said, reaching down and slapping Rennala's ass. A moment of quiet followed as Rennala went still. For a brief second Marika wondered if she had ruined the mood. She was actively searching her memories now, looking for ways to drive Rennala to satisfy her harder. She could have sworn the woman loved it when she, that is Radagon, slapped her rear.


She got her answer to the conundrum in an instant. Rennala's silence vanished, replaced by the roar of a comet spell. Marika felt her entire body flush with heat and pleasure. Looking down she saw the explosion of cerulean light from between her thighs. Throwing her head back she moaned as her body released orgasm after orgasm. She never even fully recovered. Instead she adjusted to the level of pleasure coursing through her body. Barely managing to think through the bliss she turned towards Rennala. The enormous woman was smiling as she continued to grow. Her entire body was alight with power, thick lines of arcane energy coursed through the Elden Rune.
"Satisfied?" Rennala asked smugly.
"It's a good start!" Marika said as she reached forward and brought her colossal lover into another kiss. Rennala broke the kiss and gripped Marika's hair, barely able to pull the celestial beauty away from her.
"Easy, universe. Concerns about size and ramifications. Remember?" Rennala asked.
Marika smiled as she replied "Oh sweet girl. You really weren't paying attention earlier were you?"
"I was, mostly concerned with reaching a climax...repeatedly." Rennala admitted blushing.
"Look around little moon. You and I are the only stars left in this sky." Marika said
"What no, I mean I was hungry and took a few bites of reality but surely..." Rennala's voice grew quiet as she looked around. Not a single source of light could she find outside her and Marika. The blush on her cheeks reddened further.
"A few bites. Said the woman a hundred times larger than a cluster of galaxies." Marika teased.
"Oh, um...oh my." Rennala said, actually seeming concerned.
"Wait now you're concerned? Oh for the love of *sigh* relax Rennala. It's better this way." Marika said. Rennala looked at her lover questiongly.
"Our amorous actions would have certainly destroyed everything. This way, we won't hurt anything and we have access to all that material inside you." Marika explained.
"Oh of course yes that makes sense. So then before we forge a new reality. How about another round? This time I'll make an actual effort." Rennala licked her lips and blew a kiss at Marika.


Marika's orgasms of course hadn't actually stopped yet. The idea that Rennala could go harder, bring her something even more intense that the galaxy drowning climaxes she was undergoing, was too much. The God Queen snapped, and gave herself over to lust and hunger completely. She flipped Rennala in place. Adopting a position that would allow each of them to satisfy the other thoroughly. What occurred next was nigh indescribable efforts of love. Each giantess had surpassed any measurable size, and their power was breaking reality even without their conscious effort. Their screams of satisfaction and desire for more filled the void. Blue and gold light raced up and down each of their glorious naked forms. Intensifying with each orgasm. The Elden Ring finally contacted the Elden Rune and their powers began to merge. The first change to reality was the pleasure each of them was experiencing. The new reality controlling matrix took their desires and made them manifest. Thus began the infinite bliss of the goddesses. While locked in that state of pure elation neither noticed the changes happening. With more power than either of them combined the new Rune-Ring of Reality began to enforce their will. Gathering more and more and more power. Growing infinitely more powerful as it forced its hosts larger and larger. No one knows how long passed, days, years, perhaps eons. But at some point the new Rune enforced each woman's desires. Yet without a guiding mind it lacked nuance. Granting only the simplest and most efficient form of their combined will.


To make right the great losses of life and undo the destruction their selfishness had caused.


There in the dead of space, the entangled lovers never stopped. Even as the Rune enacted their inner desires, preparing to alter reality one final time. The last moments of the universe were filled with naught but the pure rapturous screams of satisfaction.




EPILOGUE


The wind rolled gently over the hills of Altus Plateau. The land was quiet, a sullen yet gentle peace was present, till the evergaol cracked. The stone guardians rose up, eyes alight, a warning sign to anyone nearby. Whatever was contained within was on the verge of escape. A small violet swirl formed above the large stone center of the goal. Slowly the swirl began to widen, and voices could be heard from the other side.


"That is not nearly big enough." said a deep and unsure voice.
"It'll stretch to accommodate. Now move! this isn't easy." said a second voice, sounding strained as if undergoing great effort.
"Dammit, this isn't going to work. Just let me open the portal." Said the first voice.
"Absolutely not, it's temperamental as is. One wrong move and it could become unstable, might even explode." said the strained voice.
"....explode? Then why am I the one going first? I don't wanna get exploded, I am very against being exploded!" complained the deeper voice.
"Seriously? You think I'm the physically tougher of the two of us? Today please." Said the strained voice.


There was a moment of quiet. Then the deeper voice spoke again.
"That is not a good excuse to explode me. Are you still upset about the incident? Listen, you were staring, I was jealous, and I said I'm sorry."
"Does this look easy to you! Move!" The strained voice commanded and there was a loud feminine squeal of surprise. The violet swirl suddenly expanded, space warping as the enormous dark haired head of person emerged. A second thump was heard and more of the giantess's body appeared. Two arms, then the top of a pair of absurdly large breasts. It was at that point the two encountered their first problem.


"Umm, Silius, don't panic but I may be stuck."
"Lia for the love of, suck it in!" Silius shouted, pushing on his friend with as much power as he could spare. Lia let out a grunt as she felt the portal around her squeeze against her body.
"Silius, that is not gonna work. Just make the portal wider!" Lia shouted.
"Any wider and space-time might be irreparably damaged. We literally just watched what happens when you push time and space to the breaking point." Silius said.
"Well we have to do something! I'm too..." Lia blushed, smiling "...big, to fit this way."
"Well I didn't want to do this but so be it." Silius said.
"Do whaaa! Cold!" Lia screamed as she tried to scramble forward. Something like ice shot through her entire body, a terrible chill ran from her ass to her tits. A few seconds of spastic struggling and she managed to drag herself through the portal. A moment later Silius emerged, barely jumping through before the portal snapped shut.


"Closer than I would have liked. Okay time to get to work." Silius said, moving forward and stopping next to Lia. She rose back up to her full height and began to speak.
"Right, so what the hell was that with Rennala and...Marika...Silius, did you get taller?" Lia asked, staring down at her friend and lover. He came nearly up to her shins.
"Oh, um, well no. I just, shrank you." Silius said. If he hadn't realized his mistake by the time he was finished speaking he certainly realized it when Lia snatched him up. Hauling him to her eye level and glaring angrily.
"You shrunk me!?" Lia shouted, her left eye twitching.
"Lia, stay calm. We have work to do, remember?" Silius said, reaching to gently pat her head. A deep growling emanated from Lia's chest and she began to tighten her grip.
"Lia -urk!- No! Bad sexy giantess! Bad!" Silius said, struggling in the titanic woman's grip.
"You shrank me! How could you!?" Lia demanded.
"Lia! Focus! We don't have time for this." Silius pleaded.


Lia took a deep breath and slowly she stopped squeezing the life out of her companion. She gently lowered Silus to the ground.
"Fine, we can talk about your punishment later. Now explain to me again what we are doing and how we are alive." Lia said.
"Well if you had spent the last minutes of reality paying attention to what was happening you'd know."
"Hey, I was paying attention." Lia said defensively.
"No, you were screaming at Rennala and Marika because they had bigger tits than you." Silius corrected.
"Not proportionally! Uh, er...that's not important. So what happened while I was...busy." Lia asked.
"The Elden Ring and Rennala's Rune copy of it overpowered their hosts. Forcibly enacting their desires and wills. Why the two matrices became active I'm not completely sure, but it hardly matters." Silius said as he began moving forward. Lia waited a moment and followed trying to pace out her steps so as to not overtake the smaller man.
"The world we exist in now is either a fail safe, and therefore likely identical to a certain point in time in which it was created. Or it's a new amalgamation of the two queens' desires."


Lia nodded as she tried to follow slowly. After a moment she simply reached down and lifted Silius up. He objected only for a moment till she placed him comfortably between her cleavage.
"So we need to figure out how this world operates, what changed, and then what? Go help Rennala?" Lia asked.
"Goodness no. That woman's off her rocker. We find out the details of this world and then make sure neither of those two madwomen ever come upon such power ever again." Silius said.
"Good point. No sense wasting a second chance by making the same mistakes. Speaking of mistakes, we should probably take care of a few problem characters." Lia said
"The Elden Lord? Perhaps, but they won't be easy. I think it's best to adopt a defensive stance. Let them come to us, after all they could be anywhere at the moment." Silius said.
"Oh yeah, forgot about that one." Lia said
"Wait, forgot? Who were you referring to?" Silius asked
"Nia obviously, Marika's right hand woman." Lia answered.
"Oh the cute knight. Good point, she was amicable and open to talk. We might be able to convert her to our cau-Urk! Lia! Sta-"
"Cute!? So you do think she's prettier than me!" Lia said, squeezing her breasts slowly smothering Silius.
"You would prefer I lie to you?" Silius said as the pale soft walls of flesh rose around him.
"I'd prefer that you love me. Like how Rennala loves Radagon."
"But Rennala practically worships the memory of her lover!" Silius said.
"Then start praying tiny." Lia said, smiling mischievously.
"Lia, don't make me shrink you again." Silius threatened
"You wouldn't dare." Lia said, her voice a low whisper.


Silius began to glow as he channeled his sorcery. Lia backed the pressure off him immediately when she felt the chilling sensation return. It faded a moment later before she lost more than an inch or two of height. Lia stood there, lips pursed as she stared at Silius.
"I don't think I like that you know how to do that." She said quietly.
"If it makes you feel better, I'm fairly sure I can perform the reverse as well." Silius said.
Another moment of quiet passed. Silius noted Lia's breathing seemed odd, like she was trying to control something. Knowing he would regret it, Silius craned his neck back to look at Lia's face. Sure enough the giantess was blushing, face caught between a look of hunger and lust. She was clearly trying to restrain herself from doing or saying something she'd regret.


"Yes, yes. Let's just be glad the evergaols function on a separate plane of existence and we get to keep such valuable knowledge. We'll figure out how to exploit it later." Silius said, patting Lia's breast.
"Yes, of course. Right after we find and crush Nia."
"Talk to Nia, and perhaps use some of this power we have to reshape the world. Start fixing things." Silius said.
"You think we can fix the state of the world?" Lia asked.
"I think we need more information. But so far I haven't seen any indications of major change in the world." Silius answered.
"So everything has probably reset to normal then." Lia added.
"Yes, and we know now what will happen if we let things continue. We need to change things. So swallow your pride cause we are going to need all the allies we can get." Silius stated.
"Involving more people will make things awfully complex. Perhaps a simpler plan would be better. Less things that could go wrong." Lia said seriously.
"Hmm, I do like keeping things simple and straightforward. What did you have in mind?" Silius asked.
"I go dragon hunting, you convert the runes into size and make me unstoppably gigantic. Then I crush any and all threats effortlessly under my ass-er new reign." Lia said, smiling sweetly.


Silius simply rolled his eyes and used his magic to jettison himself from Lia's cleavage. Floating forward and leading the way. All while the giantess Lia followed, pleading sweetly for her tiny companion to embrace her ideas.


The End.

© Copyright 2024 max (maxim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314192-Golden-Growth-Part-3