*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314350-BSF-Childrens-Lesson-20
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Children's · #2314350
John 15: 1-9 “I AM the vine, you are the branches.”
Let's Love Jesus!



Scripture: John 15: 1-9

Scripture Verse: “I AM the vine; you are the branches.” John 15:5a

God’s Attribute: Love. God Is Jesus’s dad. Like God loves Jesus, Jesus loves His people.

Main Truth: Jesus wants His people to love Him always.

Story:

“God Is listening, God Is listening…when I pray. Our hands we fold, our heads we bow, so we can talk to God right now. God, Thank You for sending Jesus to love people. Thank you because we can live Jesus, too. Amen.” Make sign for Amen.

Hold up Bible. “Does anyone know what book this is?” Wait for answer. This book is the B.I. B. L. E, the Bible. Can anyone say Bible?” Sing The B. I. B. L. E. “Who wants to touch the Bible? Do you want to touch the Bible, Calvin/Amelia/Bastian?” Open the Bible to John. “The Bible is God’s true word. The Bible tells us about God and Jesus.” ASL for Jesus. “Today’s story is about loving Jesus.”

*AsteriskB* “Jesus loved his friends more than anything.” Use ASL for love and for Jesus.

*AsteriskB* ”Jesus wanted to help his friends. Remember how you helped put away toys? Jesus wanted to be a helper for his friends.”

*AsteriskB* ”Jesus told his friends to always love him. Jesus wants Calvin and Abby and Alexis and Miss Charlene and Miss Sheila to love Him.”

*AsteriskB* “Jesus would help his friends to be kind. Being kind means we are nice to other people, like when we share.

*AsteriskB* “Jesus would help his friends to be patient. When we take turns we are patient. When we wait wait for our snack, we are patient.”

*AsteriskB* ”Jesus would help his friends to love one another.


*AsteriskB* “Jesus helps his people to teach people to love Jesus.”

*AsteriskB* “Jesus wants his people to always love him.”

*AsteriskB* Questions:
What is this book called? The Bible.
What does Jesus want us to do? Love him.


Verse: To God Is So Good. “Jesus said ‘I AM the vine and you are the branches,’ Jesus said ‘I AM the vine and you are the branches.’” “ John chapter 15:5a, John chapter 15:5a. Jesus said ‘I Am the vine and you are the branches.’”

Songs:

*AsteriskV* “God sent Jesus to love people, people like Abby and Calvin and Alexis, and Miss Charlene and Miss Sheila. God sent Jesus because God Is good.” God Is So Good. Include “God gives people Jesus.” Eggs.

*AsteriskV* “Saying things like God Is Good and God Is the best is called praise. Let’s praise God for all the things He does for people.” Praise Him, Praise Him. Bells.

*AsteriskV* ”Jesus wants people to always love Him. When we love Jesus, that’s obeying.” Trust and Obey.

Large Muscle: We’re using our feet to March, large blocks.

Quiet time: Sing The fruit of the Spirit. Do This is mother, this is father…fingerplay. Jesus loves me.

Also: Clasp hands, interlock fingers for unity. Hold hands. The wheels on the bus. Mention how many things are happening on the bus.

© Copyright 2024 Whiskerfacebythefireplace (whiskerface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314350-BSF-Childrens-Lesson-20