*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314775-BSF-Childrens-Lesson-21
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Children's · #2314775
Jn. 16:5-15 Jesus tells His friends about our Helper, the Holy Spirit.
Our Helper, the Holy Spirit



Scripture: John 16: 5-15

Scripture Verse: “The Spirit of Truth…will guide you into the truth.” Jn. 16: 13a

God’s Attribute: Omnipresent. God Is always with us.

Main Truth: The Holy Spirit helps people know the truth about Jesus.


Story:

“One little, two little,…folded to pray. Our hands we fold, our heads we bow, so we can talk to God right now. God, Thank You for the God’s helper, the Holy Spirit. Thank You God for sending the Holy Spirit to teach people the truth. Thank You, God, for sending Jesus to Love us. Amen.” Make sign for Amen.

Hold up Bible. “Does anyone know what book this is?” Wait for answer. This book is the B.I. B. L. E, the Bible. Can anyone say Bible?” Sing The B. I. B. L. E. “Touch the Bible.” Open the Bible to John. “The Bible is God’s true word. The Bible tells us about God and Jesus.” ASL for Jesus. “Today’s story is about the Holy Spirit.”

*AsteriskB* “Jesus was with his friends.” Show picture of Jesus and disciples.

*AsteriskB* ”Jesus told His friends about the Holy Spirit.”

*AsteriskB* ”Jesus promised to send the Holy Spirit after He left. Jesus always keeps His promises.

*AsteriskB* ”The Holy Spirit would help Jesus’s friends.”

*AsteriskB* ”The Holy Spirit would help all God’s people, like..” name everyone, “The Holy Spirit will never leave God’s people.”

*AsteriskB* ”The Holy Spirit would teach people what is true about Jesus.”

*AsteriskB*”The Holy Spirit helps people know the truth about Jesus.”

*AsteriskB* Questions:
What is this book called? The Bible.
Who is Jesus sending to help? The Holy Spirit.

Verse: To God Is So Good.
“The Holy Spirit teaches people the truth.” 2X “John chapter 16:13a, The Holy Spirit teaches people the truth.”

Songs:

*AsteriskV* “Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to teach people because Jesus loves people.” Jesus Loves me, Jesus Loves Me.

*AsteriskV* ”God sent the Holy Spirit for everyone. God sent the Holy Spirit for Alexis and Calvin and Abby…because God Is good.” God Is So Good.

*AsteriskV* ”God sent the Holy Spirit to teach people, so people praise God.” Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow.

Quiet time: Talk about the Holy Spirit and how He Is always with us. Sing verse. Repeat main truth. Sing Jesus Loves Me.

Large muscle: Large blocks, marching.
© Copyright 2024 Whiskerfacebythefireplace (whiskerface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314775-BSF-Childrens-Lesson-21