*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314953-The-Derg-The-Sidekick
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2314953
A further look at Westlia's superhero set up.
Deep within the void around the city was Westlia's lair. This huge floating island with it's many buildings was cloaked so it couldn't be found by just anyone. The only other being with the knowledge was her sidekick Jet. He used to be a normal human, a scientist who was developing an improved rabies shot. However, because of the lack of funds, he had to test it on himself. Now able to turn into an anthro white wolf with superior agility and speed at will he was training to be a superhero under Westlia's guidance. He could also go into the city in his normal human form to purchase supplies using coin from Westlia's immense hoard. He even had contacts that allowed him to obtain some items that the typical consumer couldn't. Things like spy satellite parts or military communication tech.

As usual, Jet was in the training simulator. He had progressed much but Westlia still refused to let him come with her. However, that was about to change and much more was in store than either of them could possibly guess.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314953-The-Derg-The-Sidekick