*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316292-Jack-and-the-Beanstalk
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #2316292
Jack and the Beanstalk
Jack was a little boy living with his mother in a faraway village. They were very poor and all they had to live is a cow. One day, his mother decided to sell the cow.
Jack was on his way to the market to sell the cow when he ran into a stranger. The stranger asked him where he was going. Jack told him about the cow.
The man told Jack that he would buy the cow for some magical beans. Jack took the beans, gave him the cow, and went back home.
His mom welcomed him back and asked him where the money was. He told her the story and showed her the beans. She got really angry and threw the beans out of the window.
Jack got sad and angry and went to bed early that night. The next morning, he woke up to find something really strange in his backyard. He found a huge beanstalk.
The skeletons woke the giant up but he couldn’t find anyone so he went to the kitchen and had lunch. He took a bag of gold coins out of his pocket and left it on the table. Jack saw the bag, stole it, and got back home.
He told his mother the whole story and she got happy with the gold coins. The next day, Jack climbed the beanstalk again and entered the palace to find the giant awake and waiting for him.
Jack managed to run away, got down the beanstalk, and managed to cut it. The giant fell off the stalk and died.
© Copyright 2024 زيزفونة (jlalryad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316292-Jack-and-the-Beanstalk