*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316306-Space-dream
Rated: E · Fiction · Hobby/Craft · #2316306
Space dream
Omar loved space since he was little. He used to read a lot of books about planets, stars and galaxies.
He also watched many TV shows and movies about space and spacecraft. He wished he could visit space someday and see what was there.
When Omar grew up, he decided to study physics and math at school. He was smart and hardworking and got high grades in all subjects.
He dreamed of becoming an astronaut and going to the moon or Mars or even further.
After he graduated from school, Omar joined the university to study aerospace engineering.
He was excited to learn everything about designing, building and launching spacecraft.
He participated in many projects and experiments with his classmates and professors.
During his study at the university, Omar heard about a program to send astronauts to the International Space Station.
This was a great opportunity to achieve his dream. He applied for the program and waited eagerly for the result of the tests.
After several weeks, Omar received an email telling him that he was accepted in the program. He was very happy and could not believe it.
He called his parents and friends and told them the great news.
Omar started training with a group of other astronauts who were selected for the mission.
He learned how to wear a space suit and breathe in low oxygen conditions and deal with low gravity. The training was hard and exhausting but it was also fun.
After several months of training, it was time to launch. Omar wore his space suit and got into the spacecraft with his colleagues.
He experienced a mixture of anticipation and anxiety. He was about to achieve his life dream.
The spacecraft took off from the launch base with tremendous speed. Omar felt the pressure on his chest and back.
He heard the sound of the engines and the fire. He saw the sky turn from blue to black. He was in space.

© Copyright 2024 زيزفونة (jlalryad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316306-Space-dream