*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316297-Celtic-Nation-Club-Sides-In--MLS-Leagues
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Sports · #2316297
Scottish, Welsh, and Irish Sides Join Major League Soccer.
Scottish, Welsh, and Irish Sides Join Major League Soccer.
How about Glasgow Celtic, Glasgow Rangers, Aberdeen, Heart of Midlothian, Hibernian, Dundee United join the North American Major League Soccer?
Football is growing in the USA and Canada, so Glasgow Celtic, Glasgow Rangers, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee United, and Dundee could bring history and support to the MLS. The MLS could be the biggest league in the World, so the 8 biggest Scottish sides could benefit from playing in the North American soccer leagues. While also adding lore and passion to the Major League Soccer brand.
Also perhaps clubs from Wales, like Wrexham, Newport County, Cardiff City, and Swansea City could join the Major League Soccer.
Perhaps Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland could enter clubs from Dublin and Belfast in Major League Soccer?
Maybe even Cornwall, Brittany and the Isle of Man could enter sides in a Celtic conference?
Perhaps the Celtic nations could form a Celtic Nations League conference of the MLS? With extra games played against MLS sides from largely Eastern North America. The leading teams would then qualify for the MLS playoffs.
Even Celtic and Rangers on their own could bring benefits to the MLS system. In terms of commercial support, fans and lore.

It might be that one day all the major European leagues enter sides in the MLS system. Perhaps clubs like Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Inter Milan, PSG, Sporting ;Lisbon, B Dortmund, Bayern Munich, Anderlecht. Copenhagen, IFK, Porto, and Ajax could end up joining MLS?
© Copyright 2024 Wrexgor (geopolitcomp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316297-Celtic-Nation-Club-Sides-In--MLS-Leagues