*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316322-Pretty-Bree-and-the-correctional-program
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2316322
Men go through a correctional program until they admit women in charge
Pretty Bree the Stallion is a female correctional officer who puts men through a vigorous phase of female dominance. She shrinks them down to 2 inches and becomes their giantess. If they don’t submit, they get eaten and lost forever.

Pretty Bree the Stallion, who we are going to just call Bree, has several tiny men at her disposal. All of them shrunk down waiting for Bree to do whatever she wants to them. She’s standing over them with her hands on her hips looking down on them in a dominant way.

She squeezes them in her hand as hard as she could. She looked at them with a smile and told them how they’ll be eaten alive if she doesn’t have her way. They better become better for women.

After that she put three in each shoe and walked around with them at the heel. It got very smelly down there and the pressure was basically a full building. When they were taken out the next morning they were very sweaty. When that didn’t change their mind it was on to step 2.

The men were tapped to different set of balls for female sports. Whether it be racquet ball or basketball they ladies with Bree bounced them all day long. When that didn’t work it was time for phase 3. Bree tried to warn them about this.

Bree drank a lot of carbonated drinks and burped on all of them. For a really HOT lady she could put a a beer belly man to shame. A couple of the guys gave in while the other ones wish they did. Bree put them in her butt crack. One up against her butt hole while the other two on the side of her crack.

She farted!! It was loud and proud. It had that smell that made you worry to come near her. She let one go again, not as big but the sound was there. The smell was worse, way worse. Bree laughed in amusement while the men were getting destroyed. They were destroyed badly.

Those men intelligently gave in to Bree and will start treating women correctly. There was one last task to accomplish. It was tickle time! The men were grown back but immediately bounded. They were relentlessly tickled by Bree as a reminder of what could happen if they don’t start treating women right. They all caved with “yes goddess” as a submission when they were on the ground kissing her feet as Bree stood over them.



© Copyright 2024 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316322-Pretty-Bree-and-the-correctional-program