*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316539-Cranial-Dreadnought-Invincible-Type
by kc
Rated: E · Interview · Health · #2316539
2nd manual for the BRAINVAULT Sigma-ACTIUM-X Cranial Dreadnought (Invincible Type).
Hello. We understand you require more RealTime Combat Instructives. Following your recent instructions a new expertly handcrafted initiative has been made.

This is the BRAINVAULT Sigma-ACTIUM-X Cranial Dreadnought. It is an indomitable fortress for your skull, including all your skulls worldly possessions. Your skull is now a mighty bastion, with its shock absorptive and aramid cased lattice of alloys. Nothing can break your skull. The only limit is your spine. Your spine does not have its own SPINEVAULT Gamma-ACTIUM-L BackBone Dreadnought. So relax, calm the ligaments.

The lights of the helm will speak their wants in place of your needs. Your hands are your eyes now, do you see what they see? Look around. You find close quarters combat relaxing.
The lights will attract and lure in the enemy. Help them to relax through their own experience of the BRAINVAULT Sigma-ACTIUM-X Cranial Dreadnought. Your enemies do not have a skull fortress keeping their heads together. Their skulls are meadows. Meadows of nerves each sprouting a unique flowering dendrite. Stroll in the meadows. Gaze at each plain of flowers. Gather the flowers from the meadows. Collect a fist full of them with electrokinetic trauma. Smell the flowers. Isn't that nice?

The lights of the helm allow you to command your eyes, once your fists now your eyes again. Look around you. Watch the obliterated enemies' skulls seething as they melt. Isn’t that mean?

Your skullfort will keep you safe.
© Copyright 2024 kc (kc001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316539-Cranial-Dreadnought-Invincible-Type