*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316908-Plan-Execute-Go-ahead-Make-my-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Documentary · Biographical · #2316908
💥🤘Discipline is freedom✊️💥 Maybe...
Still just "typing" on this crap android phone. The following is not edited for "proper" grammar and spelling. I'm sure most people can read it and understand it without it being all "perfect".

Still here, still able to stand up and walk and exercise. Still trying everyday. Still fucking hungry. Still want to work. I like doing physical work and talking to people. Anyone looking for someone who likes to work hard and doesn't complain much? Please feed me lots of real beef and real coffee with real heavy cream. Some fruits and veggies would be nice, but I would prefer to choose my own as I go by what my body is craving. Some vegetables do not "sit well" with me. Broccoli and cauliflower are some examples. And most chickpeas, legumes, and other beans do not "sit well" and digest well in my body either. I am happy to live in a small room under someone's stairs, or even a closet. Please allow me 5 minutes of hot water per day and pay me enough so I can do laundry and supplement my diet with more food when required. Enough extra money to enjoy live music and being social would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your kind consideration.

26 March 2024

Gonna go down Grove Street today. Maybe I'll run into CJ from GTA... he'll probably suggest I get a dog for "protection". Like that makes a fucking difference anyways. I had some dude in a van try and pick me up for a "date" while walking with my pitXlab in the Mount Pleasant area of East Vancouver one night bsck in the mid-late 1990s. I was wearing baggy army pants and a hoodie. I was about 16/ 17 years old at the time. Couldn't see my shape or anything so I guess the lines about what you are wearing as a woman makes a difference if you get harassed or raped is just garbage...oh well, I'm garbage anyhow. And I'm a woman.No use for us beyond baby making and serving men in whatever way they desire. Should have thrown me into the river and fucking strangled me with the umbilical cord as soon as they saw the vagina.

Only men have value and worth. Women cannot do "man things". And we shouldn't waste time investing in "traditional men's" education or anything for women. They are inferior beings, no matter what their color race or creed... eh? They should only be taught how to.do.things like sewing and dancing and making pretty things and doing things that are pleasing to men, isn't that right all you orthodox religions and cultures who think women are only here to be your wives, cooks, and cleaners? #dyk that this is a commonly held belief in places like Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea? They also think women must be waifs and wat next to nothing. Like their k-pop and j-pop starlets. They are encouraged to subsist on starvation diets to keep their incredibly tiny figures that many men seem to find appealing. Seriously dudes, why do y'all want us to look like fucking 12 year old children? Any men out there care to tackle that question honestly???

Despite "popular" belief, women's vaginas actually do not stay "stretched out". We have vaginas muscles. I'm sure the men who.frequent "gentlemen's" clubs know all about this... how far did the last girl shoot that ping pong ball ya sick weirdos! Seriously, who the fuck came up with that shit? Fuckin psychos. Ever try actually having sex and connecting with the woman or do y'all actually enjoy the sex beyond the few seconds of orgasmic fanfare you have before you realize it's just more emptiness? You're chasing a high that lasts less than a fucking crack rock. Fuckin morons.

27 marzo 2024

Maybe one day I will be privilieged enough to be able to afford to satisfy my body's actual daily protein requirements so that it can function and maintain homeostasis. That would be nice. Better than a place to live even. I just want to eat some goddamn fucking meat. I am so tired of people starving me amd thinking I just need to eat some more fucking rice and beans. We can't all eat the same shit. Some of us can't tolerate shit like beans because beans cause lots of gas and some of us are unable to digest things like other people. Every body needs different shit to thrive and for them to be able to function. Again, body's needs change over time. Many people with a lot of muscle mass need way more protein in their diets than other people or we can't function. It's hard to focus, read, study, sleep, fucking it's hard to do everything when you are lacking appropriate nutrition. And I don't need a fucking specialist to tell me what I need. I know what my damn body needs. It needs a big fucking burger. With multiple beef patties from a real fucking bull. Cows provide good dairy. A nice slab of real butter would be great on my burger. And lots of real cheese. Not vegan cheese. Vegan cheese is disgusting. I never liked it. Even as a vegetarian I would eat slabs of fucking cheese with mayo to try and feed my body what it needed and all my stupid ex did was complain about why I ate the big slabs of cheese and jars of mayo from Costco so quickly. Christ, fucking extra small clothes are all I can wear. Small sizes hang off me and I can fit kid's clothes. Every time I have gotten very lean, I have never been able to stick to a strict no meat diet. I have had To add in actual meat to continue to be able to walk around and even just stand. As a kid, I still ate tuna and prawns and shrimp at times when I knew I needed it. That's always what I have had To do when my body fat gets really low. That's 100% normal and natural. No human can function adequately with super low body fat and high muscle without adequate non-plant based sources. The end.

I need high protein and high fat! Lots of heavy cream and rwal butter. Beef, not eggs and fucking chicken. Eggs and chicken do not have a high enough protein content for me unless I eat lots and lots of it. Beef is my best option for high protein and fat
It ia what I need to survive and function. Carbs are not what I need more of. Just shoving carbs into my body and calories is not helping. I need fucking actual meat from a real animal. Do I need to fucking rip.the.head off the goddamn Pigeon and buy a blow torch and cook it up on the street or what?? Let's just starve the stupid skinny white bitch. She's the reason everyone is suffering and everyone was enslaved. It's all because of her ancestors that we all suffer. Burn the witch. Fuck just fucking buy me a fucking steak please! With pineapple. Lol. No one gives a shit. I'll just die poor and alone before anyone gives me a fucking chance. Gotta spend every last penny I brought on food and be totally penniless, right? then when I have to pay filing fees or damage deposit or anything, I will have zero money and will just beg for change in exchange for my shitty artistic and writing "skills". I'll fucking die before I exchange my body in any way for money or food. I'll jump in front of the goddamn subway before I ever sell myself like that. Ladies, you feel fine about it? Great.good for fucking you. I can't do that. Never have been able to and.never will be able to. Ever. I'll perform seppuku aka harakiri before doing any of your gross sex games for money or whatever. Fuck all of you. Men and women alike. (Maybe there's still a few good people out there. Not really sure. Maybe there never was.)
Regardless, I'd rather jump in front of a train than collect your shitty welfare. I don't need that kind of help. I need a real fucking job where I can do something and maybe make one person's day. And not a job where I fucking sit all day. We are not all cut out to sit in a fucking chair all day, eh?

Oh, and btw: no doctor on Canada ever bothered to refer me to a gastroenterologist or anything to investigate my life-long digestive issues. One doc threw me an rx for some metoclopramide, which I weaned myself off because I started having bad side effects from them. Despite me telling other doctors my issues, they never bothered to refer me to a specialist either so I have been left to figure out what my body needs to appropriately survive and function on my own. Lots has been trial and error because hey, what else do you do when you live in a socialist country slowly descending into a full on authoritarian state like China? Yeah, let's judge everyone on their credit score and make a universal model citizen that we all can aspire to be! Fucking Mao and Stalin and Pol Pot and Che. None of that shit is for the people. It just ends up with massive piles of bones from people who starved and were worked to death. And the ones who survive just resort to cannibalism to stay alive. Like the movie Alive where the soccer team crashed in the mountains (I think it was the Andes along the border of Argentina). Good luck finding any meat on my dead body. I got barely anything left as it is now, and I eat daily. And I eat quite a bit too. Sorry I can't eat your garbage bread and shitty rice and beans. If someone actually cared enough in the "free" universal health care system in Canada, I bet they'd find I'm celiac and my microvilli are damaged. I bet I have some kidney damage too, but that doesn't show up on blood screens until 2/3-3/4 of your kidney function is depleted. I have had kidney infections and I have a long history of urinary tract infections too. And I had a hydrodistension procedure that did not go well. I woke up under anesthetic while they were instilling my bladder with saline
I was about 7 or 8. I woke up screaming because it hurt so much and I thought my bladder was going to explode. A nurse finally showed up, pretty sure it was Sam's ex wife, Marie. She pulled out my urinary catheter and it really fucking hurt. I remember hearing a pop and then a flood of saline and then nothing. Guess they put me back under. I never told anyone because every time I told my grandma or mom something like that, they either wouldn't believe me or they would get upset or they'd just walk away and leave me there to cry alone. Just like when my foot got stuck in the bike spokes of my mom's back tire when she was doubling me down the hill. My foot turned purple and swollen super quick and I was crying hard. I was about 5 or 6. She just walked away and left me there alone. My grandma came out of the house after a bit and told my mom she had to go and pick me up and help me. They took me to the hospital. Nothing was broken, but I couldn't walk for quite awhile. I remember crawling around the house because hopping on one foot was tiring. And my grandma kept saying it wasn't that bad and I was just playing it up. And people wonder why I don't say anything about my pain or ask for help. If family doesn't care, and doctors don't care, why would anyone else?



#Dyk that in China one of the viral trends was to see if you could use an 8" x 10" piece of paper and have your midsection disappear behind it. It is considered desirable to be able to do so. Also, being able to shop in the kids section for t-shirts is very desirable. As is balancing a roll of quarters on your collarbone (clavicle). Of course, you can only do these things when your bones are protruding so you must always be on the very of collapse and total starvation. What a wonderful thing to aspire to. Be a model citizens and always follow the latest and greatest tok tok trends from China!

I wonder how many people there are with fake disabilities who listen in on shit and pretend they can't communicate and then go back and spy for the other side? That's exactly how the October 7th had to have happened. HAMAS akak the Muslim Brotherhood uses people as pawns for their jihad. The "liberals" in the universities and government/corporate partnerships, such as British Columbia, Canada—one of the commonwealth natons—swallow it hook line and sinker.


Poor little P Diddy. Guess he'll have to pause watching little girls and boys. Fucking disgusting muthafuckas and their global supply chain network of human sex slaves—mostly who are underage. They tale advantage especially of the poor people in other countries who may have many young children but no way to support them all financially. So sell one or two or the pretty little ones. We'll give you some money to help your family, cause hey, we're the fucking good guys, right? Fucking disgusting world full of assholes we live in. They run the shit and feed us shit and sell us plastic shit whole they hide behind their stupid religions and profess how they are such moral upstanding citizens who follow the fucking Lord or Allah or whatever the fuck while they use it as a front to sell kids, fuck kids, sell and run and manufacture drugs, guns, and other illicit contraband around the world. It's easy to continue this while you keep.so many of.us desperate and impoverished. You'll never sway me to you fucking underground shit side. I don'care how much fucking money you offer me. I will figure it out on my own or

My ex-boyfriend, Ryan Andrew Hake and his family that lived on Blundell Rd in Richmond, BC, Canada in the 1990s in a blue duplex (right hand side as you look at the housw) were associated with the Hell's Angel's. His mom's name is Gina and his real dad's name is Leslie. He lived in Cranbrook, BC at that time. He had a sister named Natalie and she had a daughter named Emily. Natalie worked at the Drake and did a fair amount of cocaine, which is not unusual for strippers. She got addicted to.heroin while I knew her. She ended up on East Hastings as a hooker. I wrnt out with Ryan and his dad looking for her in his van. I think we ran across her around Gore Ave and East Hastings. I don't think we convinced her to get in the car at that point, but they eventually did get her off East Hastings and tried to detox her at their place. It did not go well. Emily witnessed stuff and her mother said things to her that were awful and unacceptable and no.child should ever have to experience that kind of.verbal abuse and rejection from her own mother. She did not stay "in recovery" as it was not her choice. An addict will only recover successfully if they decide they want to get clean and pursue another way of life that is more healthy for themselves and their family and everything/eveyone else around them.

My ex-husband greatly admired the Hells Angel's and told me he wished he could have been a part of their gang when he was younger. He hung out and rode with a few full patch members as well as veterans gangs that were associated with them. He used to sell lots of cocaine (this was before I was with him and probably before I met him while he was driving taxi for Westshore.. or maybe Westwind? Whatever the one that is connected to the yellow cab company in Victoria is. He told me he would stash large sums of money and then forget where he hid it because he would get so high on coke ans crack. He used to play genesis with his buddy and Nintendo golf And they would get super high on crack/cocaine. I am not sure his buddy's name. Error barrel the cabbie might know. Or Ken the Walrus might know too. They both know Kelly Guy Burton, my ex-husband and can tell you more about his drug use while driving the taxi. Also, he used to own a gun. I have never held or seen one for real, unless the dude that robbed me at Two Thumbs Up actually was pointing a real gun in my face. I don't know for sure because again, I have never seen or held a real gun. Ever. In my life. Never. Not even one time. Just like I never, ever even once used IV drugs, stuck a needle in my arm or anyone else's (except Tracy Levins who directed me to do so to do an IV therapy treatment at Radiant Life Naturopathic Centre at 9/10-111 Oriole Rd in Kamloops, BC in 2021 or early 2022. Also, I have never, not even once ever done sex work for money, nor have I done anything like that for a promotion or otherwise. The only time I have been half naked in front of a camera was when I went up to Seymour Mountain with the creepy dude and my ex-boyfriend when I was 16/17 as I outlined on Google Map under my profile.

I have always been 100% faithful and never cheated, had sex, nor even kissed another man while I was with any of my ex-husbands/Ex-boyfriends. Never fucking ever. Unless you count hugging men as cheating, which is fucking ridiculous. A hug ir just a friendly thing, like shaking hands. We are not a fuckjng Sharia Law nation here, yet... right???.

© Copyright 2024 Crystal Dragon (chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316908-Plan-Execute-Go-ahead-Make-my-day