*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317141-Graduation
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2317141
Graduation day turns out even better than expected
Mortarboards softly thudded to the ground, cameras flashed, and cheering drifted over the lawn as if contagious infecting one group then another. I looked around at everyone in their charcoal gowns. Then I saw her, Anne-Marie, posing with her younger sister, her blue eyes sparkling brighter than ever.

She saw me looking and smiled, without raising her hand she waved, a little wiggle of her fingers. My heart raced as I returned the wave, without the cuteness. Her smile widened, her white incisors becoming visible between the cherry-red lips.

It was her smile I thought about walking back to the house, her soft lips. Lips that my lips wanted to taste, but had to wait till we were finished with university. I closed the front door wondering how I would last another 24 hours until our first date, the growth in my boxers indicated one way I would pass the time.

The knock at the door behind me made me jump, my mind raced, perhaps her parents had taken her sister to see the sites giving us some time together. I spun around grabbing the handle and yanked the door open eager to see her.

“Professor?” I said shocked to find Professor Molina standing on my doorstep. She stepped forward, and I instinctively moved back letting her in. “Is everything alright?” She wore her own graduation outfit, jet-black trimmed with crimson, beneath a white halter-neck top and black skirt. “I mean with my degree?”

She closed the door, “I’m not here in a professional capacity.” She said, “In fact, you could say it’s rather unprofessional.”

“I don’t understand.” I stammered confused by the strange look in her eye.

“We are no longer teacher and student, we can indulge those wicked desires.” She said, “I saw you in the tutor group looking at my thighs, the tightening of your trousers.” She unzipped the skirt and pushed it down her legs red lace panties rode high up her sides.

“Professor Molina, I...” I couldn’t think what to say, I couldn’t take my eyes from the way the panties plunged down in a thin V.

“Call me Estella,” She untied her top and let it fall down her body to reveal a matching strapless bra. She stepped closer, her hand reaching for the bulge in my trousers. Her palm pressed against me. “You don’t know how hard it’s been waiting for this day. The lonely nights imagining it was your hand touching me and not mine.”

I tried to think about Anne-Marie, one more day and we would be on a date, but it didn’t help, before the fantasies of Anne-Marie there was Professor Molina and her beautiful thighs that I dreamt of licking.

She pushed her thumbs into the waist of the panties and pushed them down, then she unhooked her bar and within the gown was naked. Her bronzed skin was perfect, not a hint of a tan line, I imagined her lying naked on warm sand. Her breasts tipped with dark nipples were large and round but it was between her legs that I focused, a small heart-shaped patch of close-cut hair above smooth lips.

She pushed me backwards I reached behind me as I fell onto the staircase with a bump. She crouched down bending at the knee her legs splayed open. I wanted to tell her I couldn’t, I was seeing someone, but the words wouldn’t come. She unbuttoned my trousers and freed my hard rod.

Slowly she crawled up the stairs, she ran her tongue up the underside of my shaft. The tip passed between her soft breasts, then against her stomach and then she was straddling me. My ass hung over the edge of one step, her knees on the one below, my feet planted on the one below that. It was awkward and precarious but the soft heart pressing against my member distracted me from it.

One hand braced against the wall, her other reached down for me, stroking the hard length. She lifted up, just enough to push me beneath her. She bit her bottom lip, her eyes locked on mine as she lowered herself down. I gasped as her body swallowed me.

Fully buried within her I could feel her body rhythmically squeezing me, her pulse enveloping me, letting me feel her every heartbeat. My hands trembled as they reached for the thighs I’d fantasized so much about the skin was warm and soft, taut over firm muscles.

Her hand stayed between her legs as she started slowly rising up and down. I watched her beautiful body move up and down as she clenched my shaft tightly. I could barely move for fear of falling down the stairs, my thighs straining to keep me in place.

“It’s better than I imagined,” she said as she sped up, her fingers between her thighs wriggling as she bounced.

I couldn’t reply, I was struggling not to finish too soon as I watched her breasts bouncing faster as I clung to the bannister. I groaned as I lost the battle, I pushed upwards as I released inside her. She responded bouncing harder and faster, I could feel myself slipping on the carpet, edging forward. She moaned as her body milked the last of my essence from me.

Her moans got louder and higher as I came closer to sliding down the steps. The moans turned to whines then she threw her head back, her mortarboard flying down the steps as she screamed up the stairs.

I collapsed, my ass hit the step beneath and I barely stopped myself from toppling down. She managed to stay upright panting above me, her breasts rising and falling with every deep breath.

“Happy graduation.” She said smiling down at me.
© Copyright 2024 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317141-Graduation