*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312011-Old-Times
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2312011
A sports star's wife returns to find him in a jacuzzi with three other women.
Megan pushed the ajar front door, loud music was blasting from inside. Beer cans and bottles littered the floor, the coffee table was covered in empty pizza boxes. Chris, the rookie, was passed out in the armchair snoring loudly, an empty bottle of vodka in his lap. Picking her way through the litter she headed for the back porch, the sliding doors were open wide.

“Dan!” She screamed finding him in the jacuzzi with Tommy and three topless women.

“Honey, I wasn’t expecting you home today,” He said with a drunken slur.

“So you thought you’d try out the new hot tub with some bimbos.” She shouted angrily at him.

“You know Alice my agent,” he introduced her to the dark blonde with a high bun and thick-rimmed glasses. The agent lifted her champagne in salute and then went back to sipping it.

“And this is…” he paused unable to remember her name.

“Hi, I’m Carmen, with a C, I’m the intern.” Said the young blonde bimbo with the large breasts floating unnaturally in the water who seemed unphased by being called a bimbo.

“And this is…” Again he failed with the introductions.

“Tracy,” said the pierced nippled brunette, “I’m the pizza delivery girl.”

“Yo Megan!” Shouted Tommy realizing she’d arrived. “Get in here you sexy girl!” He was oblivious to the argument that was starting around him.

“So you’re fucking the intern and pizza girl while I was away.” She couldn’t understand why they all seemed so relaxed at being caught.

“Oh no, I’ve only blown Tommy.” Carmen corrected her.

“I’ve got a boyfriend,” said Tracy, “I just thought getting high with sports stars would be fun.”

“Look honey, you know I wouldn’t cheat on you.” He said as he rose out of the tub. Standing in thigh-high water, naked and with a large erection didn’t help his case.

“Hey Megan come join us, it’s been too long since we last fucked.” Tommy pleaded, still ignorant of the argument.

Megan turned and stormed off, behind her she heard splashing as Dan climbed out after her.

“Hey pizza girl, want a tip or the whole thing?” She heard Tommy say in his sleazy way.

She was halfway through a large glass of white wine by the time he caught up with her in the kitchen. “Babe, honey, you know I love you.” He pulled the glass from her hand and placed it down on the side, he took her hands in his. “I love you and we’re married, we agreed no more of those kinds of parties.”

“When I was the intern, Tommy was married.” She said with her eyes on the floor unsure if she believed him.

His hand went under her chin lifting her, “Tommy was never happily married” He said and kissed her, soft lips teasing hers open giving his tongue access to hers. “I’ve missed you,” he whispered.

She felt herself melting against him, her arm moved around him, pulling him against her.

“Why are you back early?” He asked as he stroked her hair.

“My boss's wife came home early and caught us in bed together.” She joked with a rye smile.

“The boss with the great tits and tight ass?” He asked laughing, “Can’t blame you.”

“Let's go upstairs,” she suggested enjoying his naked body pressed against her.

His hands went to her thighs, gripping tightly he effortlessly lifted her onto the kitchen side, his hands slid up her legs beneath, “Like old times.” he said as he pulled her panties down. He manoeuvred his body between her legs spreading them wide, forcing her skirt up. He didn’t give her a chance to complain as he pushed his large rod into her soft body.

Her body had missed him, accepting him with eagerness. She pulled him close, her mouth pushing fiercely against his. His strong legs thrust powerfully, she gripped the edge of the marble to stop being propelled backwards. His thrusts rattled the kitchenware beneath her as she moaned.

He grabbed her blouse tearing it open, a button flew across the room to tinkle on the stone tiles. He buried his face between her pushed-up breasts. Her one one hand went up behind her, bracing herself against the cabinet, as he yanked the black lace down allowing his tongue to find the straining nipples. The glasses within the cabinet jingled as their bodies moved in unison upon the counter.

He lifted his face from her cleavage, his thrusts becoming more intense. Pans clanged and glasses clinked, mixing with her screams into a cacophony of ecstasy that echoed around the large house.

His large hands gripped her ass pulling her forward, she yanked the cabinet door open; he slammed into her, she was forced back, the door slamming smashing the glasses together. He fired deep within her as she orgasmed to the sound of glasses shattering.

He stood before her, “What do you want to do now?” he asked between pants.

She leaned forward, her bottom lip tickling his ear lobe as she whispered: “The pizza girl.”
© Copyright 2024 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312011-Old-Times