*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317364-Pervy-Slime-Tamamo-1-18
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2317364
A dude hates his life and the world, and when he gets his most Pervy wish, she embraces it
Title: Pervy Slime Tamamo 1 -Slime Girl, Twining, Gender Bender, Breast Expansion, Belly Inflation, Cuminflation, Ass Expansion, Thigh Expansion, Unbirth, Vore, Breast Feeding, 18+-

Description: A dude hates his life and the world, hates he was born a male instead of a female, he has a bit of a Festish thing, so when his phone goes Kaput and when he gets his most Pervy wish, she embraces it.

----------------------------------------------------------

He hated this world, he hated his body.


"Mikon~!" His phone called out, the voice a soothing balm on his soul as he relaxed from a long day of customer service. He wanted nothing more than to cast away his masculine body and become his perfect waifu, Tamamo-no-Mae from Type-Moon's Fate/ Grand Order.


"What!? No, No, No!" His phone, however, died in the middle of killing Goetia, so he could move on to the next part of the game. "God dammit! I knew I should've plugged it in..." he sighed, sitting on his Futon in his relatively small apartment. He looked out the window to the world longingly, wishing that he could shed his god awful skin and become the perfect person.


*Bah-dop* "Hm?" He turned back to his phone, the screen lighting up with the Pear logo, a nice 73% on the top right of the screen. "Oh, you just crashed again." He said dumb-founded, his 10-year-old phone coming back online, he resumes the fight.


Goetia sacrificing his HP down to 1 to kill his front line team, leaving nothing but Tamamo-no-Mae on the field. "TAMAMO!" He screamed in his mind, and whispered something that felt so good to him. "Crease, that man's, JORDANS!" Instantly, he rolled 3 "Mikon~!", his heart rate rocketing up as he watched her decimate him with 100k Overkill damage from all the buffs she had.


"Fuck yeah!" He screamed, she had finally dragged him through the entire game, his first ever summoned servant was finally a God-killer of Goetia. "FucK!" He dropped his phone, it shorted out, dying on him for the finale time and electrocuting him a bit. A good old shock to his system. "Man..." He stared down at it, siting on his bed and taunting him, a small line of smoke wafted off it.


"Now I'm horny..." He turned to the laptop plugged into the wall, pull his chair from the desk in the corner of the room. A shiver went down his back, he turned around to see what caused his danger sense to go off, seeing nothing out of the ordinary he returned to opening his device. He logged in without seeing the pink slimy hand crawl out of his tiny phone screen, he opened incognito mode and selected his "Slime girls" folder bookmark tab.


Rummaging in the folder, he was left unaware as the slime girl Tamamo-no-Mae crawled from his phone, she slithered across the floor and rose behind him. Finally noticing the shadow appearing over him, he slowly turned, coming face to face with Tamamo-no-Mae as a slime girl, her cheeks flushed as she breathed heavily. "Oh no." He said, his mind running through what the fuck was happening, did a gas leak go off, and his horny mind create an illusion of his fetishes?


"ACK!" He barely got a sound out before her hand turned into a tentacle and slammed into his open mouth, her arm bulged as she pumped fluid down it. His adman apple pushed outwards as he was forced to drink viscous slime, he reached for this throat, scratching at it as her ear tips turned into Tentacles. Another pulse of slime down his throat, this time he could feel it seep in through his ears, wash through his brain and down his throat.


She lifted him and kicked the chair out, slamming him into the floor with a sexily deep and carnally wanting "Mikooon~". His pants were ripped off and hers dissolved into her THICK thighs, she lowered her pelvis to sit on his as he felt his hair grow and lengthen. His eyes barely caught a glimpse of his new Pink hair before he felt piercing pain on top of his head and in his ears. Her tentacles moved to go down his new Fox ears.


He was turning into... TAMAMO, he felt his libido climb and himself rubbed against her as she chuckled, a breath of steam coming from her mouth as she removed her arm. Allowing him to gasp before she sealed it with her own, He felt the liquid pulse again as it slithered into his lungs, he felt his chest growing. Breasts grew on him, he felt as his nipples enlarge and grow into puffy inverted nips, the fat stores building to A-cups, the sensitivity making him moan into his Slime girl.


He accepted more of the slime as it went down into his stomach and absorbed into his body, His breasts now B-cups and pushing against his shirt, making him Hornier. He felt his thighs thicken against the slimes own, as his ass slowly ballooned from the washboard they were. C cups, she grabbed the back of Tamamo-no-Mae's head. She pulled her closer, trying to become more like her every second as a bushy tail grew from her tail bone, D-cups grew as she felt knowledge enter her mind.


Her thighs grew so thick as her muscles lost definition, her very soul changing to become what she wanted. E Cups, her breast's fully grew, stopping, but the heat stayed. The slime on her played with her new nipples after releasing her mouth, sucking on her new breasts, she felt her dick begin to shrink as she moaned in joy, her voice exactly like her beloved's. The pride and joy of men, something she hated to have on her, shrunk, its cum ejecting into the Slime as it finally started to fuck the boy out of her.


Her ass provided a nice cushion as her shirt exploded off of her, her stomach growing to the size of a one-month pregnant woman. Her arms and legs now dainty and fine, squeezed the slime girl's ass as its limbs melted into its body. Her dick shrunk further until it turned into a little clit, her vagina now a tight and virgin hole. She felt the slime creature create more tentacles, crawling into her anal cavity and spreading more liquid, more raped her ass and mouth as she moaned, muffled as it was, extremely loudly in pleasure.


Finally, the slime stepped away, leaving her in a twitching sweaty mess on the floor, it giggled as the new Tamamo-No-Mae sprouted another tail, flipping onto her front she raised her ass into the air as the second burst from her body, she moaned loud enough that her next door neighbour was banning on her door as she grew a third, and then a fourth and then a fifth, she was cumming as she grew sixth and seventh and practically screaming in pleasure as she grew her eighth and ninth.


She breathed out a heavy breath of air, gulping down as much as she could at once as she felt her stomach and intestines churn. Her balls shlurped inside of her, turning to ovaries, and she felt every single second of it as it happened. The slime girl chose now to continue the sex party, slapping Tamamo's ass she got a moan of pure pleasure as she fell forward onto her bloated stomach, she pushed her ass and pussy into the air begging. "PLEASE~! PLEASE~!" her voice low and husky as she begged to be raped by the tentacles once more.


The slime girls gave a finale heavy and sexy "Mikoooon~" before she speared into Tamamo's tight cunt, the cumming having sufficiently lubricated it as she moaned in pleasure, her face blood-red from it all. The slime with superior strength flipped her onto her back side and slammed her into the futon on the floor, the floor itself creaking from it all. And then she pulled back, AND THRUSTED BALLS DEEP WITH A TENTACLE DICK, ribbed for Tamamo's pleasure.


The slime girl tauntingly pulled back, slowly exiting, tentacles holding Tamamo's hands above her head, "YOU SLAM THAT INTO ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW" She screamed, more and more knowledge flooded into her head, as the cock SLAMMED into her G spot, slightly deforming her abdomen before pulling out. And then slamming right back in, "cu-Cu-cU-CuMmInG!" she forced out as her legs twitched with the pleasure, her eyes rolling up as she made a perfect ahego, the tentacle in her ass pushing so much liquid through it burst out her mouth in glory and onto her now slowly growing stomach.


She felt it all, her stomach slowly growing bigger and bigger as her virginity was taken, and her womb slowly grew more and more. Her stomach even grew, now she looked like she was 2 months pregnant, her breasting having gone up a whole cup size, becoming EE as the slime girl leaned forward and started to lick and play with both nipples, and then she was three months big, just a second after the next slam, the slime girl groaned as she busted more liquid into Tamamo, as she continued to inflate her stomach and womb the slime girl slowly shrunk.


Tamamo's body grew quick, starting from her vagina, she felt it all as it happened, the slime tauntingly spreading across her skin and melting her insides, her womb becoming one with her stomach as the slime grew on her face, she didn't notice as the slime girl stepped back panting, tentacles now cut off as she was a 3rd of her original size. She was three months pregnant sized now, she felt as she grew, the skin stretching and turning into slime, the liquid in her stomach multiplying as her brain melted from the pleasure, First it was her nose, then it was her nice thin lips, and she was now 4 months pregnant looking,


Her feet started to turn to slime and melt into the bed, becoming a puddle, she couldn't find the strength to lift her arms as her hands melted as well, her breasts now firmly F-cup as they grew, her thighs becoming bigger and leaving a gab as her perfect heart shaped bubble but grew fatter. Her calves grew to support her weight as the slime girl came to rest with her face pressing against the side of Tamamo's, she was becoming a slime girl, and she was loving every second of it.


She learned all the skills the Original Tamamo had, how to shape-shift her body with mage craft, all of her Witchcraft's and Mantra, her Fox's wedding skill. How to make her Territory and her own Divinity that now resided in her soul that changed to accommodate her new slimy nature. How to store her MANA in the fat reserves of her body, making her healthier and bigger at the same time. Her mirror summoned, she got to watch as she grew from 5 months to 9 months, her arms now within her control she moaned as she felt the slime instincts come in, telling her everything she could do.


She was a new broodmother, converted to make minions, her womb grew big enough to take anyone and churn them into a loyal Slime girl minion of hers, she felt the need to breed, to take cock and and humans, and churn-them-into-herprecioUSLITTLESLIMES "AHHHHHHHHHHH" She moaned as she came to understand her new life, she locked eyes with the Slime girl as her body finally finished turning into slime, she sat up, solidifying her self and spread her legs, getting a smile from her first child.


They would find her a proper husband, well... they would find her material, she would make her own husband. Her eyes turned into hearts as her face turned red again, flushed with pleasure as she felt her first brood climb into her loving womb, ready to accept and be changed. She felt pleasure as her insides churned, changing a converter into a drone, to seek out humans, capture them and bring them back, she stood with difficulty and rested her belly on her THICC Thighs and moan in pleasure, she played with her newly minted H-Cup breasts, she fondled them and moaned as she moved through her single room apartment, writing on the walls with her mana to create her territory, she absorbed the food and furniture to gain mass to make her hive.


She waddled over to her bed in the corner and sat down, breathing heavily as she moaned and pushed out her new drone. She felt the wonders of Motherhood, "Oh-my-god." She breathed out, feeling the need for a human dick in her, and then out popped her first done, a mini-her, that look exactly like the last slime drone if it was a baby, she shushed as it began to cry she reached forward, her arms lengthening as she cradled it in her hands, her breast turning back into normal human skin, as was her right to do as Queen of the hive. Luckily it was midday and the only one at the apartment was her neighbour who worked night shift, she should start with him. "Oh~ YEahhh~" She moaned as her breasts start to churn her mana into a rich and creamy Milk, she cradled the baby to her breast, her stomach now firmly touching the ground and covering her modesty down there as her slime slowly started to encroach on the surroundings in her home.


"Drink up little one, mommy needs you to get material for a nice big and strong Daddy." she whispered the sweet nothing's into the ear of her new child, she was content, with leaving everything behind and stating this new one, she watched as her new daughter, "hmm, I'll call you Mikon~" she whispered as she pat her growing back, her daughter was firmly connected to her nipple, growing at an incredible pace into a full-grown woman whose slime turned into cloths.


"Mikon~" It whispers when it finally unlatched from draining her mother of Mana, she moaned in pain, her mana reverses feeling low, she knew how to make a mana generator she just needed a couple of people first. She smiled as she turned her head to the right, her daughter, having been given instructions from her mother's milk, smiled ass she slithered under the door.


"Soon, I will make a hive, and I will feel grand." She whispered, her hands holding both sides of her face as she waited for her daughter to return.
© Copyright 2024 Thisisweed (thisisweed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317364-Pervy-Slime-Tamamo-1-18