*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317551-Pervy-Slime-Tamamo-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2317551
Pervy Slime Tamamo continues her startup phase
Title: Pervy Slime Tamamo 2 -Slime Girl, Twining, Breast Expansion, Ass Expansion, Belly Expansion, Thigh Expansion, Vore, Absorption, Futa, 18+-

Description: Pervy Slime Tamamo continues her startup phase

----------------------------------------------------------

“Ugh,” She moaned in pain, her child having just left the nest to hunt its first victim, her heart swelled with pride at the thought of her daughter bringing a man for all of his sweet and salty delicious CUM. Her eyes roamed the room as her slime continued to slowly cover it all, the air in the place becoming more and more humid as she fingered her self and climaxed again. She looked at herself and thought of how she wanted to look, her body slowly started to look human as her arms and legs fused into the wall with hand holds covering up to her wrists and ankles, slowly she was dragged up until she was in the air, panting with need. “CUM. COCK. MIKON~ HURRY!”

Her mind connected with the hive, melding into its proper spot as Queen, giving her command she felt as her precious daughter attack, suffocating the now struggling man without transforming him, he passed out from asphyxiation, the walls between the house were but paper thin, all it took was a sufficient blow to break the dry wall, and then she dug through the insulation and wood, creating a sufficient doorway into her mothers' lair.

“Mikon~” She cutely cried as she started to drag the man through the wall, “Yessss.” Tamamo purred as she commanded tendrils of slime to reach down and connect to her loyal daughter, she pushed him forward toward her mother. Tamamo was slowly let down from the walls, landing in front of the man's unconscious body that was now stuck to the thick slimy floor, her stomach rumbled as she yearned for more Mana, Marisbury’s design came to mind as her mouth opened wide, and she started stuffing her gullet with the unconscious man.

“Go bring me as much metal as you can.” She sent her daughter off, Mikon gave a quick salute before she seeped under the doorway, her stomach grew bigger from holding the man, a deep belch sounded in the room, the slime dampening the sound. She dabbed at her mouth a small hanker chief of slime that she absorbed, she stood up, leaning her belly on her things in a semi-horse stance as her fluids got to work digesting him, her stomach growling and churning as he was turned into fuel for her.

“Ahhh,” She sighed in relief when her mana recovered, the whole process taking 30 minutes, enough time for her daughter to return, taking the metal from the nearby alleyway’s dumpsters, the trash coming along with as she dissolved them all. “Good” She held her arms out for a hug, they extend, grabbing Mikon before dragging her in. Tmamao’s body turning back into slime as she embraced her now quite fat and chubby daughter, draining the mass from her and returning her to her normal form.

Tamamo’s body grew again, her ass becoming a nice cushion that she could sit on without worry as her thighs plumped even bigger than tree trunks, the wall to the neighbours crumbling as she leaned on it, her weight collapsing it with the speed shit hit said wall. She quickly absorbed the mass from the broken wall, leaving a double apartment open and ready for her to expand the Hive.

“UGH” She grunted as she used her slime and Magecraft to turn the metal into a perpetual motion machine powered by mana, hooked up to an electricity to mana converter, both the sizes of the fridges, she carefully set them down as the slime encroached half of the other apartment. “Come here for fuckie-cuddles.” She held her arms to her daughter, dragging her in and pumping her with a bit of slime and all of the Cum she saved from her neighbour, “MIKON~” Her daughter moaned as she gained a huge foot long dick and her balls were pumped full of the limited cum.

“NOW FUCK ME!” Tmamao yelled ravenously, her body back to a human like form, how it was before she absorbed the metal and man, her nine-month belly swimming with slime and her breasts with puffy nipples ready for sucking. Her daughter pushed her to the floor roughly, she landed with a moan as her body jiggled and all of her sensitive parts tingled. Her daughter quickly latched onto her left breast and sucked as she thrusted into her mother, getting another moan from the incestuous action, the milk flooding her daughter and empowering her as Tamamo’s mind fell further into depravity.

“Again,” She begged, the monstrous cock growing into a horselike shape as she was slammed into the floor from the force of the cock, her whole body jiggling every time she was slammed into it. The cum exiting into her stomach and being used for more mana. Her mind turning to making more of her children, she remembered her neighbour on the other side. Akari had always wanted to be bigger in all the right places, a petite girl who shared her love of Tamamo-no-Mae.

*7 hours later, 8:34 PM*

Akari had just come home, it had been a long day of meetings and staring at her boss. She fantasied about having sex with her, of taking her into her body and absorbing her like she was a fucking slime girl. Her loins burned at the thought, but she quickly cooled down as she started to make herself dinner.

Unbeknownst to her, the door couldn’t save her from her transformation, slowly Tamamo herself crept up, leaving most of her mass back in the Hive as she wanted to convert her best friend herself.

“Fuck!” Akari hissed out, dropping her knife to the floor as the small nick to her finger caused blood to drop onto her carrots. “Dammit,” She turned around sucking on her finger before freezing… There sitting at her table was Tamamo-no-Mae, her spring casual outfit did nothing to hide the lady’s curves nor her long pink hair and pointy fox ears. Her tail swayed in a hypnotic way before she turned her eyes back to the Fox ladies own.

“No, you aren’t dreaming.” She said, pushing her self from the table, she stood up and saucily walked over to her, her hips swaying with confidence from side to side. She grabbed the bottom of Akari’s chin with her finger and thumb and tilted her head up, showing just how small Akari was at 4’9” and Tamamo at 5’4”. “This is just a very, very good dream. I just passed out on my way inside.” Akari said almost dreamily, wishing for Tamamo to turn into a slime and absorb her, only for her to turn into the primary mind.

“I can assure you, my dear sweat Akari-Chan~” Tamamo leaned forward, her lips by her ear as she whispered oh so sexily enough that Akari’s knees turned weak at the voice and tone. “This is no dream, so now, Welcome home, dear! Would you like dinner? A bath? Or perhaps...me?” Akari’s stepped back, feeling herself getting wet, she leaned on the kitchen counter for support as Tamamo kissed her, grabbing one of her hands, Tamamo guided Akari’s hand to her tail bone, showing the clear difference between a butt plug and the real deal.

“Oh damn.” She whispered, her face flustered as Tamamo pulled away with a line of saliva, she licked her lips, and what glossy plumpy lips those were, taunting her as she dragged her hands down the sides of Akari’s body, Tamamo undid her pants with ease and pushed everything down before licking the wet ass pussy. Her tongue expertly hitting all of the little sensitive areas as Akari moaned and grabbed her hair, pushing Tamamo further in to get “DEEPER!” Tamamo’s tongue split, growing longer, it attacked deeper until it was literally licking all of her womb clean as the other half played with the clit.

“OAHHHHH” Akari creamed, her juices getting all over Tamamo’s Sharp nose, she pulled back allowing Akari to breathe as she pushed her own pants down and laid on the table. Akari looked up, her legs finding strength as she walked forward and leaned onto the table, starting to munch on Tamamo’s carpet, her tongue not as experienced but still managing to pleasure her.

“YEs!” Tamamo moaned, her thighs crushing Akari’s head firmly into a single spot, “EAT ME OUT LIKE I’M YOUR QUEEN!” Tamamo’s back arched as her legs shifted, her toes curling as her legs firmly clutched Akari’s head, juices getting all over her face and down her throat as she felt herself getting hornier.

They broke apart for a second, Tamamo stood from the table and grabbed Akari in a princess carry, giving her the best tongue of her life as she kicked down the door to the bedroom, they didn’t pay head to the sound of Akari’s wall quietly being destroyed nor the wet sounds of slime moving. Tamamo crashed on the bed, firmly dominating Akari who just let it happen, she was having the time of her life. Tamamo stopped, her arms firmly kabedoning her on doth sides of the bed as she quivered from it all. “Ninth grade, you pissed your pants just before science class, and I had to get you another pair of undergarments and pants.” Akari paused, her eyes shooting to Tamamo, only her best friend- “Yep, it’s me, I may or may not have-” Tamamo lifted an arm, it turned into a pink slime before returning to normal, and she returned to the positions. “Shush, I abandoned my old name, you may only call me, Tamamo-no-Mae, or Wife from now on.”

Akari’s mind finally caught up before she grabbed both sides of her Tamamo’s head. “Can you?” She questioned, her eyes freed from the horny haze, focused slowly on her now Wife. “Yes, I’ll make you a big strong daddy for all of our beautiful children, would you like to meet the first one?” Tamamo gave Akari the cutest head tilt, she could only nod as Tamamo brought them both to sitting up.

“Mikon~” She called, as if calling someone, the door slowly opened as a Pink naked Slime girl Tamamo walked in, “Mikooon~” It cried as it jumped for joy. “I had originally planned on making one from scratch, but then I remembered you and how our tastes match up so well.” Tamamo scratched her cheek in embarrassment. “Are you kidding!?” She hissed out, jumping Tamamo, “We’ve been wanting to be a lesbian couple since the last year of high school and make out and have hot lesbian Futanari SEX EVERY DAMN DAY!” Tamamo merely stared at her new Husband with half lidded eyes, “Is that a yes?” Akari nodded, and then slapped Tamamo, “OF COURSE IT IS DUMMY, NOW FUCKING TAKE ME RIGHT HERE AND NOW AND MAKE ME INTO YOUR KING.”

Akari cried out and slammed her lips into Tamamo, when they parted they breathed heavily as Tamamo slowly turned into slime, Akari sinking into her a little. “Alright, but first you have to see my Real form, the queen of the Hive, My Koyanskaya of Dark~” She christened her newly crowned king, shedding her fake form Akari felt and watched as the slime now encroaching her home moved to her new Wife, Tamamo’s breasts slowly growing from E cup to EE, from EE to EEE, from EEE to F, F to FF, FF to FFF, FFF to G, G to GG, GG to GGG, GGG to H. “OAH YEAH!” Tamamo moaned as she stretched, her Ass Plumping further, and her Thighs grew even thicker, her stomach started to expand, growing bigger and pushing Akari even higher as her tiny form was laying on a soft gelatinous bed.

Tamamo’s shirt had been absorbed into her body, she sat on the bed as big as a Goddess of fertility, “Do you like what you see?” Tamamo panted, her newly minted Husband laying on her with the most perverted expression. “I can’t wait to make you bigger by pumping you full of slime babies.” Her nose bleeding, her finger having long since been healed by Tamamo stopped leaking blood when she was eaten out. “I can’t wait myself, now are you ready to dicked down by your queen?” The room had been covered in slime, Akari froze as she was pulled off her Queen, her body contorted into an Onahole as a huge dick grew on Tamamo.

“I thought you hated having a dick?” Akari questioned, her eyes focused on it, “True, but I wish to make you my King, I need to give you one so we can have so many little slimes running around as we rule the world, but I want you to keep your mind.” Tamamo spoke up, getting a hungry nod of understanding from Akari, “RAM ME!” She yelled a challenge, Tamamo leaned forward toward the wall, it became cushier behind Akari as Tamamo stood up with a foot long horse dick.

“Very well, let us consummate our marriage, you’ll never leave me, and I’ll never leave you, my dear Darkness.” Akari didn’t get a chance to speak before she screamed in pain and winced, her mouth was closed with Tamamo’s her slimy tounge rummaging around as she pumped a special new slime into Akari, slowly, Akari grew. Her ass expanding to a nice jiggly bubble butt first, then her legs and spine lengthened as her womb deformed but became numb, allowing her to slide down all the way to the base of Tamamo’s dick, her stomach deformed as she could see the outline of the thick dick through the haze of pleasure and pain.

Akari’s arms lengthened as well, she was now a full inch taller than Tamamo’s height, she moaned again as another bigger gulp of slime went into her body, Tamamo’s body had slimmed down a bit. Koyansaka’s hair lengthened out into a long pink current as her chest grew past A Cup, B Cup, C Cup, D cup, E cup, EE Cup, EEE Cup, her chest stopped, it was so sensitive now as she tried to grind on Tamamo’s dick, her mind a haze as her chest pushed against Tamamo’s Perfect round Perky orbs.

Tamamo pulled back, allowing both to breath as Akari’s hands feel from above her, the dick disconnecting from Tamamo but staying in Akari, she was left to stand up on her own as Tamamo fell onto the bed, her legs spread as Akari felt the transformation start. Her ass grew slimy and pink, her ankles now puddles she fell, as instincts and knowledge start to flow into her mind, she solidified herself. Leaving her torso to be normal as she experimentally touched her new Foxy ears, hearing Tamamo moan carnally she set her eyes on her new THROBING horse dick, she felt the slime churn in her balls, she leaned forward and landed on her wife.

Tamamo moaned out as Akari ravenously started to use her new dick on her, IN, Out, In, OUT, non-stop. She groaned as her breasts started to hurt, she pulled Akari forward and shoved her into her right Tit, the licking enticing the milk to spill from her breast, muscle built nicely on Akari as her torso slowly turned into slime. “TAMAMO!” She cried out, moving her Wife so she was on her front after Dark pulled back from her tit, fucking her doggy style, her muscle definition not outrageous but softly noticeable. “KOYANSAKA!” Tamamo cried as both continued fucking, Mikon having left to spread more slime around their dwellings, stuffing all the material into the walls to be repurposed.

Darkness grunted, her voice sexily moaning the same thing as her Wife, they cried in sync, a beautiful melodic sound of “CUMMMMIIINNGGGGGGG!” Koyansaka busted, her slime entering Tamamo and replenishing her mass back into her Goddess like form as Tamamo’s tight cunt CLENCHED her Husband's Dick.

Both fell to the bed, side by side, panting as they kissed, their hands exploring each other's bodies as their minds filled with nothing bust lust and plans to BREED, to EXPAND and make the whole world into their slime paradise.

----------------------------------------------------------

The muse has left the building, we do not know when he will be back, but when she do come back, they will bring a greater force then we thought.

And hopefully it will be even better quality Smut.
© Copyright 2024 Thisisweed (thisisweed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317551-Pervy-Slime-Tamamo-2