*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318193-Rise-Before-Fall-A-Femdom-Story-2
Rated: GC · Chapter · Erotica · #2318193
Rachel and Sebastian begin to explore different kinks and fetishes... how will it go?
This story is based on real-life events from a fellow writer on WDC, Windowlicker. All names and certain details have been changed for anonymity reasons, however, what happens is essentially the same was what happened in real life.


Chapter 2 - Girl/Boy

"She's... well, you know what I think about her," Aleks stated while sipping a beer and fondly nuzzling against his girlfriend. She was visiting in the dorm in House B, once again.

"Aw, c'mon Aleks! If Seb is happy with her, then just be happy for him. Seb, thank you again for not telling on us for my dog staying with us... Who's the best doggie? Who is.. you are!" Jessie cuddled her spaniel, who frantically licked her hand.

Nodding at the couple he was hanging around with, Sebastian couldn't help but feel a slight glimmer of warmth. They were an awesome couple. So happy around each other. The nagging doubts about Rachel had returned; this was without the revelation about her infection to Aleks - God knows how Aleks would react to that! Still, he parted with them both, plus the spaniel, on good terms as he walked to Rachel's.

Wearing very little, but most definitely pantyhose, Rachel grinned as she led him in. They had come to a clear understanding - Sebastian couldn't risk anything with her infection, not with his manhood directly at least, but they could still have fun...

Making out together on her bed, his hand sliding down her pantyhose, Sebastian felt relieved when some wood unmistakably began to burgeon. Rachel giggled softly as she reached down and began to explore his erection, causing him to gasp. This encouraged her more as she wrapped one soft hand over the tip of his cock and teasingly shook it a few times. Sebastian was feeling increasingly stimulated and felt his heart race against his chest. He was fit and strong; he trained six days a week! Yet, he couldn't remember the last time his heart was beating like this! It felt awkward at first - masturbating was the one thing that every approximate-20-year-old man knew exactly how to do. But with such soft hands, the feeling of it shifted from awkward to pleasurable and Sebastian certainly enjoyed the feeling. After climaxing, he dutifully returned the favour, though needed more than a little guidance initially. Rachel was patient and seemed to enjoy instructing him. Or ordering him, really! He'd noticed that she enjoyed leading the way. Conscious of her infection, he was assured that this wouldn't affect anything. So he soon got to it and felt a certain sheen of satisfaction when Rachel began to moan in appreciation. It was close to sex - it was a sexual encounter as far as anyone would be concerned!

Afterwards, when fetching them both a drink of water, Sebastian paused at Rachel's fluffy slippers by the door. In a playful way, he brought one to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"Sebastian!" Rachel yelled at him, hands on hips as she lay sideways on the bed yet there was a grin on her face. "What are you like?!"

He smiled, while shrugging and trying to soak up the flavour of her foot scent. Perhaps it was post-orgasm that gave him the courage to do this. The fact that she hadn't minded him doing this and actually creased up with laughter with the second slipper meant that he was glad to have taken the risk. The slippers smelt... well, not as strong as he would have liked. There was a faint aroma there, a slightly musty, vinegary one. Not as much as he'd ideally wanted... not that he told Rachel that! She reprimanded him in a mocking, almost motherly way, but he knew that it had entertained her.

Sebastian had been pondering the whole bacterial infection element - the irony was not lost on him that he had reservations about getting something from her vagina but no qualms in sniffing her slippers! Or, wanting to do much more with her feet! Yes, Rachel had such soft, cute feet. Typically, he preferred, larger more 'meaty' ones... he thought about a girl in school he fancied - mostly because of her sizeable feet - but Rachel's were still alluring. To be fair, he couldn't honestly say that she was particularly pretty, or that they even cared much for each other. But he was very interested in her feet! After the next time that they pleasured one another, Sebastian had grabbed one foot and playfully kissed it. Rachel shrieked in surprise but actually seemed excited by this! So she let him kiss the other foot too, which he was all too happy to oblige.

Something new began to unlock inside Sebastian. Up until now, he had never dared exploring his fetishes with anyone. There had been girls at school he'd found cute, yet none that he'd asked the courage to ask out, let alone explore their feet with! Rachel was his first in so many ways. Fortunately, she seemed accommodating enough as she actively encouraged him to smell her slippers, after that first time. She giggled while he bent down, holding one in apparent reverence before burying his nose in it. Presumably she thought this was funny; if she did suspect he had a fetish, it was not communicated. Perhaps she thought it was part of a funny, slightly kinky ritual!

As the days and weeks started to trickle along, Sebastian found himself spending more time with Rachel than he allowed for himself. This was also something very new. He was of course committed to his Jiu-Jitsu training (Aleks sadly had passed on any more sessions), was reluctantly completing his coursework, but a lot of time was taken up with Rachel. There were plenty of positives to this, though on the downside he found her stories about school, her childhood in Romania, most things about her actually rather dull. She almost flaunted the fact that she loved her Theatre Studies course over him and how well she was doing academically, knowing he was struggling to enjoy his. She found Sebastian funny, usually appreciating his sarcastic humour, but hers was so broad - he'd lost count of the times she'd shown him a YouTube video of a gypsy comedian who was about as far from amusing as one could get! Maybe they weren't really right for each other... perhaps he had been intrigued by Rachel just because she seemed to like him. Was it that they were just convenient for one another, and were too lazy to find someone who was 'right'?

On a night out with some of the students from their dorm, he noticed Rachel and Heather giggling a lot together. This kind of annoyed him, especially when they went so quiet after he reappeared. Still, he didn't let things like this phase him - he was a stoic guy; he didn't need so much human interaction like Rachel did. He craved alone time and found the more he spent socially with Rachel, the deeper this need became. In some ways they were SO different. When she would jerk him off, it took him a little while to climax, which she didn't seem to mind. Though she had told him how much bigger her ex boyfriend's dick was than his. He took offence to this and told her maybe she should go back to him, if his was so inadequate. She was not impressed, a little red in the face when she explained that her ex's cock actually hurt her, and she preferred a smaller one, like this. Plus, Sebastian wasn't able to even attempt penetrating her, due to the infection, anyway. These doubts seemed to increase when Aleks again asked him how things were going, with a cynical look about him. Of course, Sebastian kept it brief. Aleks was sensitive enough not to pry, sensing his friend's discomfort.

If things were going to peter out, everything changed several weeks before Christmas. Things had almost started becoming routine; after several weeks of pleasuring one another with their hands, Sebastian was both thrilled and surprised when Rachel asked him to kiss her feet again, just after he had placed a gentle kiss to each bare sole one evening.

"Go on... you know you want to..." Rachel smirked at him, readjusting her glasses slightly as she wiggled her toes. "Kiss them!"

Practically licking his lips, Sebastian did so at once feeling almost giddy, taking one soft, petit foot in his hand and showering it with kisses. Rachel chuckled at his eagerness and actually sighed contentedly, stretching back onto the bed. "Good boy. That's right, keep kissing...like a good little puppy dog..."

The soft texture of her bare feet on his lips was intoxicating... within a minute he was rock hard in his pants and Rachel at once noticed this, snorting a little with laughter, her eyes wide with delight. He ended up lying flat on his back on her bed, holding the one bare sole over his face while he continued to place rapid kisses all over it. Her foot was so smooth, so flawless - no calluses or rough skin at all! She must have them well-treated, or just have such naturally soft feet. Either way, he was in heaven. This only got better when he noticed her hand reaching towards his cock...

"You really like this, don't you?" Rachel purred, grinning devilishly while he let out a soft moan of pleasure. Surprisingly flexible for her size, she swivelled her large, powerful legs around, arching expertly so she was repositioned with both bare feet hovering over his face. He didn't even have time to be impressed with her flexibility, as he shifted his devoted attention to the other foot, placing desperate, hungry kisses to it, unable to suppress a moan.

"Your feet... they're.... so...good...Pinky," He managed to weakly make out before Rachel cut him off by placing both bare feet in his face, looking triumphant as she did so. Pinky was the pet name he had for her, based on her pink-tinged skin tone. Sebastian limply hung his arms to the side while Rachel giggled even louder, whipping his dick out of his boxer shorts and wrapping a soft hand firmly around it. It did not take long... it was actually a pathetically short time, only several minutes, compared to how long a regular hand-job took, to climax. Sebastian's body convulsed as he soaked in more of Rachel's subtle foot scent, whimpering into her feet as he came.

"Well, that was interesting," Rachel let out a content sigh, even though she was not the one who had just been sexually satisfied. "That was a lot quicker than it usually takes to finish you off. It's interesting with feet..." Much to his shock, Rachel proceeded to explain her surprise at the number of foot porn videos out there. He never imagined that she would be aware of this while he tried not to blush. She smirked at him when she mentioned foot jobs, while he lay in stunned silence. Was this really happening? Had he unlocked something he was never sure would actually happen? It was also the first time that Rachel had verbally outdone him. Usually he would be able to argue back, being better at debating at her. But in this case, post-ejaculation, there was nothing much he could say!

Hand-jobs from then on almost always involved Rachel's feet. He loved kissing them, even licking them and sucking on her toes while she jerked him off. Frustratingly, it took so little time for him to orgasm for him to enjoy it for a sustained amount of time, which Rachel had no qualms in humiliating him about, that he often kissed her feet post-ejaculation too, which was always rather embarrassing. It was one thing kissing them with a raging hard-on, but doing so after being quickly finished off was a bit degrading and not as fun. Rachel would look pleased with herself while he dutifully kissed away, while she tapped away on her phone, using Instagram, like he wasn't even there. Sometimes she even did some University coursework or revision, gently teasing him that he ought to really do some himself. One downside was that regular hand-jobs did not have the same level of eroticism, since Rachel's feet started being involved.

On one occasion, Sebastian was patiently waiting for his load to build and release, which was taking perhaps several minutes longer than usual. Rachel paused for a moment to adjust her glasses, then change hands as her wrist was apparently aching. He sensed her frustration as she yawned and checked the time on her phone. Feeling a little annoyed about her unsubtle body language, Sebastian told her it was only fair to be patient, to which she smirked at him, roughly shoving a foot in his face, speeding things up to such an extent that he was finished off just moments later. It had caught him by such surprise that he yelled out in ecstasy, wincing a little as his dorm-mates could easily have heard him.

"Oh please," she rolled her eyes. "Like I need to be patient? We both know that with even one foot in your face you can't hold it in! Plus, I wonder how many of our dorm-mates heard your cries of pleasure..." She giggled, arching an eyebrow at him, as he stayed silent and cleaned himself up. She was right though - he was besotted with her feet and could not deny it! He may not have cared much for her, but he did about her feet, that was for sure!

Yet, things were not stable. Sebastian found Rachel become increasingly argumentative and they actually broke up on a few occasions. The time where they were actually apart for a good few days, was when Rachel had suddenly mentioned she was leaving at the end of the semester. This was a surprise to Sebastian, but deep down he knew it may well be for the best. Still, she berated him for not showing enough emotion or that he seemed upset. He retaliated, telling her just because he didn't get angry like her, that he didn't care. She took offence to that, of course, and stormed away in a huff. However, as always, they found themselves back together, issues apparently forgotten, temporarily at least.

During that time, one thing that was hugely enticing for Sebastian to be her boyfriend, was how much sexual pleasure she gave him, with her feet. It didn't take long for the discussion of foot jobs to develop. The build up to this was certainly a big deal - it was all Sebastian could think of during his University lectures that day. The outcome of it was... not so great.

"I'm trying... what the hell do you think I'm doing!" Rachel practically snarled as she tried to position her feet on either side of his shaft. "I'm doing this for you... loser!"

Her words stung but he couldn't complain - one, he was rock hard and two, this was purely for his benefit, not hers. He tried to reassure her but Rachel was having none of it, tossing her brown hair behind her and slapping his hand away as she sighed with frustration. "It looked MUCH easier on the video..." She shook her head in annoyance, gave Sebastian a hard look before tossing her slipper at him and telling him to sniff it like a dog, while she jerked him off. It was a brief, but all-too-humiliating orgasm, not one that Sebastian would later cherish like the others. She broke up with him promptly after that, only to reconcile the next day, after they both admitted that they could have dealt with the situation better.

Still, at least they had tried with the foot job. Rachel did not seem happy with him but that was probably because she was used to 'winning' at most things. Perhaps she was tiring of Sebastian? He sincerely hoped not as he was completely hooked on now. Not so much with Rachel herself as a person, or as a physically attractive woman, but more about the way she easily dominated him with her feet.

And, though she may not yet have known it, there were other parts of her he wanted to explore!
© Copyright 2024 StarkContrast (starkcontrast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318193-Rise-Before-Fall-A-Femdom-Story-2