*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318201-Bedwetters-tales
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Personal · #2318201
An 18 yea old girl that never stopped bedwetting traverses the troubles that brings.
Rachel is a prett, petite, brunette 18 year old girl who is finishing college in the uk. Just like most girls of her age, she goes out, is addicted to vaping and is seriously stressed about her upcoming a levels, however there is one thing about her that is not so normal. Rachel never grew out of bedwetting. This was ok when she started primary school as she could go to the toilet like normal during the day (with the occasional accident of course), and she had many other classmates still in pull-ups at night. However as she grew older, and her heavy wetting demanded she stayed in tape nappies at night, things got harder and harder for her. When she was however up until the age of 14 she had one other friend, Gwen, who still wore pull-ups to bed. This was amazing for Rachel as they were now teenage girls and she had one person she could discuss it with. They would have sleepovers where they were open about they’re bedwetting and would even change each other. Being this open with a friend was amazing as they could share thongs and talk about anything. However around this time Gwen stopped wetting her pull-ups and now Rachel was the only one.
© Copyright 2024 Ndjdkdnnxjz (hello1234567b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318201-Bedwetters-tales