*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318243-Steverotica-2-Rainy-Skies-and-Tasty-Toes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2318243
Steve gets to enjoy his kink with Connie...
As the couple laid in the mud in post-sex bliss, Steven turned to Connie. “So, what made you want to do this?” he asked. “Well, one day while I was enjoying a naked walk in the forest by my parent’s house, I decided to take a different route. As I walked, the forest thinned out into a swampy area. I didn’t mind the mud oozing between my toes, so I kept walking. Eventually, I came to this open area of mud, I looked around when something started moving in it.” “What was it?” Steven asked in suspense. “Well, it turns out it was Amethyst.” “What?!?” Steven was shocked. “Yup, she burst out of the mud completely naked. She saw me and asked what I was doing there. I explained to her and asked what she was doing. She told me that even though her room was a mess, Garnet and Pearl especially didn’t want her making messes in the shared space of the house, so she had to go somewhere else to play in mud as she said she likes to do. Being naked just made it more enjoyable for her. She then asked if I wanted to join her and after a few minutes I figured why not. She guided me into the mud and told me to lay down. At first, I was pretty grossed out laying there, but once she started taking handfuls of mud and covering me, I grew to love it, especially when she covered my tits with it. My nipples were so hard, it was amazing. So that’s it.” “Wow.” was all Steven could muster. As the two continued to bask in the mud, they eventually decide to wash up and go for a hike. Seeing as Connie had no clothes with her, Steven decided he may as well join his girlfriend in her new found kink and went naked as well. As the two began hiking through the warm, tropic jungle surrounding them, they couldn’t help working up a sweat in the humid climate. Steven’s eyes reflexively kept staring at drops of sweat gently rolling down the curves of Connie’s nude form. It was so arousing watching a bead form on her neck, trace down her spine, slip down her butt and drip down her leg before pooling at her feet. Cute, sexy feet that Steven had the pleasure of enjoying multiple times since they being having sex. He was extremely open and honest with Connie about his turn on, causing her to tease him constantly by wearing open toed shoes after getting her nails painted, or by asking for foot rubs daily. She knew how to get his motor running. Even now, her dainty red painted toes dug gently in the dirt with each step, getting him more turned on. “What do you say we stop here for a minute?” Connie turned back to Steven. “Let’s sit a cool down for a minute.” Connie motioned towards a shady tree with roots jutting out in a natural bench for them to sit on. As they two rested, Connie couldn’t help but notice Steven’s budding erection and took advantage of the situation. She waited until she noticed his gaze fall on her and gave him the tease of his life. She gently poured some water from her bottle she was drinking all over her feet. The coldness of the water surprised her at first, but it did get most of the dirt off her feet and gave her the opportunity to push her man over the edge. “Oh Steven, can you do me a favor?” “What is it?” Steven sat mesmerized by her little show. “I got most of my feet clean, but I think a need some help getting them spotless.” Wasting no time, Steven sprang into action and began hungrily licking and sucking his girl’s feet, going in between her toes, all up and down her soles, everywhere was fair game for him and she loved it. Every lick and suck turned her on more as she played with herself, working into a frenzy, she grabbed her lover from her feet and place his head between her thighs and on cue, he licked and sucked her folds,causing her to moan and scream in ecstasy. Soon enough, she made him take her right there. As the couples passion built, a warm, gentle rain began. Without a hesitation, the couple left their shade and journeyed into the storm.

Thrusting and bucking under the rain, Steven felt his dick building up to a explosive load of semen. “Co-Connie, I think I’m gonna cum.” “Me too baby, let’s do it together.” On cue, he began thrusting most intensely, her hips bouncing along in time. As the pressure on his dick got almost too much, he came hard, pushing his member as deep as it would go, he felt the pulsing of him pumping his lover full of his seed. She cried out in sheer bliss as she felt the load empty inside her, it was amazing having sex outdoors. So freeing and primal, but beautiful and loving all at once. As the two took shelter once again under the tree, she placed her feet in his lap, thoroughly spent. He took this time to gently worship her bare feet, massaging her soles as he sucked on her dainty toes. She was incredible.

As the two eventually finished their hike, they came back to their campsite just as it was getting dark. They sat around the fire and enjoyed eating in the nude together before eventually retiring to their tent for the evening. As they laid on the collapsible mattress they brought with them, Connie was still horny. She gently stirred and saw Steven’s bare dick. She wasted no time in stroking it. At first with her hand then eventually, her feet. As her feet began massaging Steven’s dick, she heard him mumble something incoherent before snoring, allowing her to keep working his dick until he exploded all over her feet, covering them in hot, sticky goo. She happily grabbed one of her feet and began licking it clean of the jizz and rubbing herself again as this was too hot to handle, but she enjoyed it no the less. Eventually, sleep took her and she collapsed right into Steven’s chest. It was an amazing night.
© Copyright 2024 IlexWriter (ilexwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318243-Steverotica-2-Rainy-Skies-and-Tasty-Toes