*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318019-Steverotica-1--Muddy-Musings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2318019
Steven and Connie enjoy a relaxing trip while Connie begin to share some kinky thoughts...
Connie was excited. She and Steven had been planning this trip for a while. It was their last big outing before she went back to college next week. The twenty-one-year-old looked over her things she had packed for the trip. They had decided to spend some time away from the city camping for the weekend in a spot Steven guaranteed was private. The two of them had been trying to be more intimate together and this was the perfect way to blow off some steam from the stresses of classes. Connie had chuckled to herself as she put the last of her things into her backpack. She had a surprise for her boyfriend, because what Steven didn’t know was that his girlfriend had recently gotten into a new kinky addiction. Connie was a budding nudist. At first, she had read about people doing things like flashing their privates in public and running away before being caught or conveniently leaving their house without underwear on. The more she read those stories, the damper and hotter she felt her crotch getting. She had to try it. At first it was small things, sleeping naked was easy enough with it being warmer this time of year. The more exciting things grew from there. She almost never wore anything under her shorts and tops, her generous chest having developed in the last couple years. She loved feeling her bare nipples and pussy rubbing against the fabric of her clothes. One night, she decided to take a big step. She was going the walk outside completely naked. She waited until she had stayed with her parents last summer. Once she was sure they were asleep, she snuck out the back door. The warm grass was comforting on her bare feet as she figured if she was going to do it, wearing shoes didn’t make much sense. Luckily, their backyard led right to a forest with trails that lead to the beach. As she stood in the warm night air, she took a deep breath and pulled her nightgown over her head. She stood for a moment, feeling the warm breeze carried from the ocean on her bare skin. It was amazing. She began walking into the forest, the grass giving way to dirt paths winding through the woods. She was never bothered by the idea of walking around barefoot, having felt it many times when she fused with Steven, but it was still exciting as the soft ground caressed her feet. She enjoyed the leisurely stroll through the trees of the woods as she took time to play with her nipples and gently rub her bare pussy for the first time outside. As she continued walking, eventually the dirt gave way to sand, the familiar beach she and Steven spent so much time on. She wiggled her dirty toes in the cool sand as she made her way to the water, the shimmering water reflecting the moonlight so beautifully. It was so serene and peaceful as she slowly waded into the water, once it was up to her chest, the coolness stiffened her nipples as she floated in the water, she was content. The walk back was slightly quickened to make sure her parents were not suspicious of her. However, the night had eventually gotten to her as she moved off the path to soothe the fire in her loins. She worked her clit and pussy into a fever as she braced against a tree, in mere moments her hips bucked and she came hard, her juices flowing out of her and turning the ground muddy with her climax. She quickly got up, flushed with afterglow of the act and rushed home. By the time she returned, no one was awake, so she hastened inside and to her room, not bothering to redress, she threw the nightgown aside and sighed as she had the best sleep ever.

She shook herself out of the memory of the first of many nights playing in the woods. She had even gotten bold enough to try it during the day with several times of almost being caught, which only added to the thrill of it all. As she took her all too familiar path to get to her beloved’s house, she couldn’t contain her excitement at the idea of the two of them fucking out in the open. She bit her lip excitedly as she knew the fun that awaited. She came in the spacious room only to be greeted by Pearl and Amethyst. Steven was still packing his bag as she snuck behind him and gave him a huge hug. “Hi honey.” she eagerly chimed as she embraced him. She could feel his toned body through his clothes as she did. ‘Fuck he’s hot.’ her mind echoed. “Hey baby, I’m almost ready.” he replied, turning around to return the affections of his girlfriend. “You sure you have everything?” Pearl asked, looking up from the magazine she was reading. “Yup, definitely got all we’ll need.” Steven replied, slinging the camping backpack over his broad shoulders. “It’s only for two days, so I think we’ll be fine.” he smirked confidently. “They should be fine.” Garnet’s voice could be heard as she entered the room from outside. “Now, go have fun you two.” she added, opening the door for the couple. The two walked out and around the porch to the upstairs warp pad. “So, this place we’re going is really nice?” Connie asked. “Yup. It's where me, Lars and Sadie accidentally warped to and spent a few days there before Sadie beat that corrupted gem.” “Yeah, you told me about that, crazy that it was invisible, and you guys lured it to that mud pit to be able to see it.” “Right, that was crazy. Luckily, there’s not a corrupted gem to worry about this time, and we know how we’re getting back home. “Well, I’m ready if you are.” “Yup let’s go.”

As the warp pad glowed, Connie still couldn’t get used to the idea of warping around. Seconds later, the arrived. “Wow! It’s so pretty!” Connie squealed. “I know.” Steven added, leading on to where they were setting up camp. As they walked hand in hand, Steven pulled Connie to the edge of what looked like a shallow ravine. “That’s where Sadie beat the gem monster.” Steven motioned to the bottom, Connie noticed that it still looked muddy, immediately exciting her. As the two reached their campsite, the began setting up the tent and everything else they needed to unpack. After about 30 minutes, the site was all set. “Whew, that’s done.” Steven said. “Yeah.” Connie said as she thought this would be the perfect opportunity to make her move. “Hey Steven, what do you say we cool off after since we got this set up.” “That sounds great! Wanna go swimming? There’s a nice beach not too far.” “Steven, we live by the beach. I was thinking something a little different.” “Like what?” “Well, that ravine looked muddy at the bottom, so maybe we could try a mud bath.” “Sure.” Steven immediately agreed. “Okay, well I’ll change.” Connie said as she already began kicking off her shoes and pulling her shirt over her head, releasing her bare breasts from their cloth prisons. Her shorts followed after. “Okay, I’m ready.” she said proudly standing in all her naked glory. “Wow, that was fast I-Connie!” Steven stammered as he turned around to see her. “Connie, you’re naked!” he blushed as he turned away momentarily. “Yup.” she casually replied. “Here, I’ll just grab your swimsuit.” Steven said as he went to reach in the bag, he was shocked, then confused. “Connie, why are there no clothes in your bag?” “Because Steven, I’m a nudist. I didn’t pack clothes because I don’t want to wear any while we’re here.” “What may you decide to do this?” “I just decided to try it, and now I love it!” Connie happily replied, firmly grabbing her breasts and cupping them. “I like feeling the wind all over my body. It really turns me on.” she said as she began rubbing Steven’s dick through his swim trunks. “What do you say, Mr. Universe? Care to join me?” She began tugging his shorts down and there was no resistance to it. In a matter of moments, he was naked just as she was, and she saw he really enjoyed it, giving how erect his member was. “Well, shall we?” she grabbed his hand as she led them to their private spa. Once they reached the edge of the pit, Connie looked at the mud excitedly. Almost immediately she stepped into the muck, sighing as it oozed between her toes and sucked her feet under. “Ooooo, that feels nice.” she cooed as she stepped further in. She lifted one of her feet out and shook off the excess mud “Mud socks hehehe.” she joked, before plunging her foot back under. In no time, she waded to the middle and proceeded to sit in the mud, gasping at how good it felt on her bare pussy. She then began smearing it all over her naked body, slowing only once she got to her groin, she then began working the mud into her orgasmic spasms as she bucked and bucked, thrusting her hips deep into the wet earth. “Steven! Get in here and shove that beautiful cock in my soaked pussy.” Steven just stared at his girlfriend who had moments ago been clothed and clean, now was a mud coating sex machine. ‘Fuck she’s hot even covered in mud. Maybe even hotter.’ he wasted no time walking through the mud to get to her. She immediately spread her legs open, showing a mud covered, but in some parts visible, pussy. He positioned himself and proceeded to fuck his girlfriend in a mud pit. Screaming in aroused bliss. Far away from their city. As they kept going, eventually in one final burst, they came together. Collapsing in each other's arms, they completely covered themselves and sighed in relaxation.
© Copyright 2024 IlexWriter (ilexwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318019-Steverotica-1--Muddy-Musings