*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318421-ALONE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Dark · #2318421
This is the story of 5 unlucky souls who encountered an ancient being…
When we look at the mirrors, some of us get scared. I am in that category. Now this is the story how I got afraid of the dark:
Me and my 4 friends were watching television together. Phil made a joke about Mike and he got sad. He went to a room that’s lights were broken and said he wanted to spend some time alone.

We waited him for 2 hours. We checked the room; closets, under the bed, everywhere. There was no trace of him. Only an open window…
There was a dark figure outside, seemingly waiting for something; staring at us directly. We got creeped out and waited for half an hour for the figure to be gone. Phil felt bad for what has happened, and went outside to check for Mike. We never saw Phil again…
Albert was the one that was easily scared, so he hid in the bathroom and locked the door. Just as he got in, lights started flickering, then the electricity went out. We heard screaming and the door was pounding…
Alexander and I ran away, to our bikes. We heard whispering inside our heads, our only goal was survival at the moment… It was dark outside, we got our bikes and drove as fast as we could. After a while, Alexander fell from the bike, but I didn’t stop driving. When I looked back, I saw myself (?) looming over Alexander’s dead body. Then, it stared at me… My eyes were blackening and I was losing control… At the last second, I threw myself in a store with lights on. I told everyone what happened, but no one belived me. The creature has stopped following me but the fear continues. Who knows, maybe it’s standing there, waiting for you to enter the darkness ALONE…
© Copyright 2024 Unknown (kdkfjdk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318421-ALONE