*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318480-The-Deadly-Infection
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2318480
The story of an ameoba
Some of you know me as Naegleria Fowleri, the horrifiying ameoba. It was a normal day, in a hot spring, pool or whatever i don’t remember which type of water is it. I was wandering around, searching for some bacteria to eat. Instead, i saw a weird species called humans. I had no bussiness with them, but they jumped in the water and splashed me high up into their nose without even knowing. It was a werid enviroment, mucus everywhere… I saw some weird cells that patrolled around, who knows why? We just ignored each other until I sensed something, Acetylcholine… That molecule was wonderful, i was just following it. The cells that patrolled around started attacking me and my copies. Some of us including me got past the crazy cells to an interesting structure. There was acetylcholine everywhere. There was food everywhere. Me and my copies opened our food cups and started eating everthing. We were multiplying very fast. Lots of enemies started attacking us. A fierce battle was going on without a winner. Finally, the enemies were dead… We ate the rest of the food and got out of that weird place to go back to hot water and eat some bacteria.

Note: This sickness is real and caused by an ameoba called Naegleria Fowleri also known as the brain eating ameoba. This is a very are sickness and the possibility of getting caught is very low.
© Copyright 2024 Unknown (kdkfjdk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318480-The-Deadly-Infection