*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318581-Kyle-gets-shrunk-Samantha-storyline-pt1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Erotica · #2318581
This is the story created by DavidtheGrate
(Author's note: this was the "Kyle gets shrunk" interactive story created by Davidthegrate. Some of this story was written by me, part 1 is solely a copy and paste from the archives with some revisions.)

Kyle is a six foot two 17 year old bully and he has no friends. Why would he want friends? Other people are scum in his eyes and he's quite content with making their lives living hell. Then one day he shrinks down. What will happen to him?

Kyle gets shrunk
____________________
Chapter 2 (by Davidthegrate)
You were very familiar with the local playground for a number of reasons. One, it provided you with plenty of young boys and girls to bully and tease. Two, there were always a few hot girls there to watch over they're younger siblings. And three, there were barely ever any adults around so you could do pretty much whatever you wanted without getting caught. Today was a hot summer day and there was not much to do so you decided to head on over there. Since it was such a nice day, the playground was a pretty populated place. There were tons of children and plenty of attractive older siblings. You try to decide which one to go for when an overwhelming dizziness hits you. You start to stumble and lose your balance and soon you fall.

When you wake up you are greeted by walls of white fabric. You realize that you have shrunk and you were standing naked inside your boxers. You climb out and look around. Everything is huge. The children that you bullied now tower hundreds of feet above you. You think about what to do when....
_________________________
Chapter 3 Samantha (by davidthegrate)

You were too busy observing your now massive surroundings to notice the girl coming from behind you. That is, until you felt pressure on both sides from her giant fingers. You were lifted very high and then dropped into the palm of the little girl's open hand. You scrambled to your feet and turned around to look at your captor.

Her name was Samantha. You had bullied her a number of times, including pushing her into the mud and throwing rocks at her. But now the tables were turned and you were quivering in fear at her mighty size.

She examined you closely and after a while she must have realized who you were, because without a word she lowered you into...
___________________________
Chapter 4 Her Panties (By Davon) small edit by me

Samantha lifts her skirt up and drops her panties slightly. She lowers her hand over her panties and opens her hand, causing you to fall. You feel yourself being dropped a little way, before you hit the fabric of her panties. She then starts to pull them back up again, with you still inside, lifting you up towards the inner thighs. As you make contact with her body you are pressed again her warm skin.

Samantha pulls her panties up tightly, trapping you within them, then lets her skirt drop back into place. You are now hidden from sight within her panties, concealed under her skirt.

Samantha tells you that she recognized you straight away, and that she knows just what to do to bullies like yourself. You had caused lots of pain and it was high time you got what you deserved. It seems you are in for an adventure, but against what part of her body are you currently resting...
______________________________________________________
Chapter 5 Toy for a Girl (by OhMyOh)

Finding yourself plastered on her warm crotch almost all light is obscured by her black knee-length skirt, a rather peachy feminine smell accumulating where you are, just her pale skin visible. It'd be nice given different circumstances, but being pressed into a young girls body isn't something that should ever be done. Alas it doesn't matter anyway, nobody saw you shrink or see her approach, nobody saw her hide you, & you can deduce easily that struggling will do nothing but likely please the girl you used to love bullying so much. Who knows what people will think with clothes lying in the park.

Samantha smiled heartedly as the two-inch man was stuck against her body, beginning to walk toward the swing set. Her thighs pressed forward & this'd pull you down each step, her breathing assisting. Soon heat emanating from her snatch was creeping upwards, your hormones turning you on, but your brain striking fear since it's obviously bigger than you & hot, something that instincts tell not to go near. So vainly you begin struggling to reach her black-cotton panty edge, this only helping your descent & causing a stop.

Legs were first to be enveloped followed by your crotch, your shameful boner being rubbed off her skin & onto her slightly moist upper vulva, a underdeveloped clit barely pressing into your stomach, uncomfortable. Pleasure like nothing you've felt rushed over, & as you are bouncing against her, its followed by her sitting on a swing.
Samantha hums to herself as she sits, feeling Kyle slide just mostly under her pussy. Her legs closeness caused him to be shoved under her fully, the man struggling to do anything as fear overtook the focus in the euphoric pleasure. She felt him tingle under her as she began to move the swing, knowingly bringing him inward.

....The first swing back caused you to be dislodged, you thought you might be able to turn & crawl up as the weightlessness was there. However, there was barely any time to do so as when she swung forward your legs were arched inwards & you couldn't move, her vaginal folds in the way. All the forces were sliding you in, the stickiness isn't helping your situation. Your fear & regretful lust is sustained ahold as each swing slowly drags you in, you barely stop your torso from being took into her dark abyss by barely holding the soft surrounding vestibule, upper body quickly writhing from pleasure but also major pain, the fabric of her tight panties suddenly hurts your spine massively! As her intensity increases it hurts more & soon you scream as you feel like you'll break, you hear a laughing of joy above & you let go, not handling it. Samantha's aware your ending up in her snatch, enjoying it all, swaying her hips on the swing some.
Envelopment is quick as you are squeezed into her, you're hyperventilating hot damp air & not knowing what to try & do. You hear just her insides as pleasure comes back & pain subsides heavily, her vaginal walls move in a repetitive way. The forces keep you held tight in her & almost in perfect place, you can't budge your arms, resignation was well given as you find yourself ejaculating with an ashamed moan.

After swinging for a few minutes more Samantha got off, yanking her panties up as tight as possible through her skirt as she walked somewhere, tensing her vagina some. The fit blondes twelve-year old snatch was closed tight & her muscles remained trapping, the tensing of her inners hurt some. Your breathing calmed after lengthy mental accustoming, the heat is nigh unbearable. You tell she's walking by her movements, not happy to anticipate what it may be..
______________________________
Chapter 6 She's biking home! (By me) slightly edited

You were ashamed but you didn't have much time to actually reflect on everything as the young girl sat down on something, you realized it had to be a bike. Pressure was pushing you deeper inside the heated folds every time she pedaled. Her muscles would shift and tighten around you every time her leg reached the bottom and would get looser when it came up, but that didn't really matter since her other leg was down the same thing. There was nowhere for the hot air to go so things just became warmer and warmer. You were sweating intensely and being squished with every single pedal by her warm velvety folds. The stickiness was extreme and nothing was getting better inside of Samantha's hot crotch. You tried to squirm around within the right confines but all you got in return was more flesh squeezing and tightening as she rode her bike.

Samantha had made it home but she didn't stop, no she would continue circling around the streets until she was satisfied. She could feel him struggling inside of her, making her wet. As Samantha cycled around the block she spotted a friend. The boy in question was very so in love with her, always doing stuff for her, trying to be romantic. She knew that her body made him lock up in awe so she came up with a plan. As Samantha approached him walking on the sidewalk she lifted her butt as a cyclist would and made sure her skirt was flapped up as she sped past him.
After she got a ways away she looked back and saw the boy still dazzled by the sight of her, she snickered and went inside her back yard.

As the sun began to set on the cool fall night it began to cool even more but not for you, you were being smothered by a young girl's tight hot folds. You were beginning to lose hope until your captor decided to sit down on some steps in her back yard spreading her legs. As she spread her legs her maw spread and a cool breeze was traveling in your direction letting in much needed fresh air! The cool air collided with the very hot moist air and made steam. As the steam escaped the girl's sizzling maw she began to giggle a little, "oops I must've 'cooked' him!" She said to herself.

As she sat still she could feel Kyle trying to figure a way out as he wiggled about it tickled the blonde girl. You noticed that there was a very insignificant hole in the girl's panties. You headed for the edge of her lips but your luck shriveled up and died there. It was beginning to get more windy and as the girl's long blonde hair flowed in the wind, leaves fell around and she almost lost her hat! She decided it was time to go inside, she stood up as you reached the edge crushing your body with her powerful young lips! Samantha honestly didn't even feel you, her main priority was to go inside and eat some warm soup her mother always made.

As the girl walked inside your poor body was being crushed and smothered together with every step! Finally the girl sat down to eat. Her lips were more relaxed now and they weren't very warm anymore thanks to her being outside. You tried to gather your strength and escape her warm confines, at some point your progress was halted as the young girl crossed her legs. The girl finished her soup and went to go take a warm shower. As she sat down to pee she heard a plop, and she remembers the stupid bully! She decided to toy with him by pretending to have forgotten about him and being oblivious to his screams. She started by releasing massive farts, spraying crumbs of fecal matter all over the boy, then started peeing, she could hear that she at least was spraying him, as his loud mouth bubbled as he tried to yell. Finally she pooped a few logs. She wiped, went to flush but didn't, and got into the shower.

Samantha enjoyed the warm shower, the warm water flowing down her flawless skin. She smiled to herself as she scrubbed her sweaty body, should she end him by flushing the toilet? She decided she wouldn't, Kyle the bully had caused lots of kids harm he always bullied everyone and she would make him pay, maybe she could let the other kids have at him too.

After finishing her shower she peed on him again and farted. When she spat out her mouthwash and toothpaste, she did so in the toilet. She could hear the boy screaming bloody murder, but it was music to her ears as she recalled her and her friend screaming the same way as the bully insulted them and threw rocks at them as they tried to hide. The girl was slipped on a green flannel shirt and shorts. She pretended to flush the toilet but grabbed him with an old spoon. She threw him into the sink and washed him not even caring if she got soap in his eyes or mouth. She really liked his suffering and thought of other ways to make him suffer.

Once she finished she brought him to her face and yawned loudly, and said " you'll be sleeping with me little guy!" She held him in her fist and as she exited the bathroom her mother told her goodnight and gave her a cookie to eat, which she took gratefully. When she got into her bed she said "this cookie looks good, but you know what will make it taste better? Chocolate... Just kidding, You!" And with that she put you in her mouth and ate the cookie, making sure to swallow you whole!

Her stomach was warm but you never started digesting even though the remaining cookie did. You screamed and pounded on her walls for a very long time. Samantha asked you to stop but you didn't. So she drank a glass of water and ate some bread, that made it much harder for you to be heard. Finally the girl went to sleep. Sounds could be heard from her stomach as she slept happily.
_____________________________________________
Chapter 7 the next morning (by me) slightly edited

As the young girl peacefully slept, you tried everything in your power to get out. Eventually you got sucked into her intestines. You kicked and screamed at the walls your efforts only amounted to her grunting or groaning and then giggling once her mind remembered what the feelings were. The greatest accomplishment that your fits of rage did was, cause her to roll onto her stomach, squashing you even more! As the minutes passed by you couldn't fight it anymore as exhaustion washed over you. Finally you yelled once more and kicked the wall with all your strength, you never knew the outcome because you immediately passed out.

Samantha's body didn't even register your attack and nothing happened. Before you fell asleep you were stopping yourself from getting any further away from the sphincter in her stomach. But, now nothing was stopping you from traveling the spiraling intestines! The girl would smirk subconsciously as her stomach rumbled, and she rolled onto her side. As the hours ticked by you were getting closer and closer to her exit!

Now light flooded into the girl's cool room, birds chirped outside her window telling that it was morning once more. Her feet had got uncovered during the night and the sunlight slowly crept onto her bed and onto her exposed feet. The light heated her feet up making the blonde haired girl yawn and kick her legs to try to cover herself more. Her attempts were futile as she just exposed the rest of the pale skin on her legs. She yawned and rolled over, the sun now shining into her eyes.

She opened her eyes and a happy smile crept onto her young face. She waited a few moments as she felt her youthful limitless energy flow through her veins. Samantha stripped her clothes off to change into her clothes for the day, she suddenly felt an urgent matter, she had to pee! She walked into the bathroom completely nude, she sat on the toilet rubbing her stomach. She relieved her bladder followed by emptying her bowels. With her rectum now empty, you were pushed into the spot, landing on the edge of her anus as she shut it. This made you wake up. The girl wiped and washed her hands and returned to her room.

Samantha laid on her bed studying her nude image, to her, her body was perfect: she was getting stronger and her muscles really reflected that; she even had more defined muscles than many boys. Unfortunately she had only recently started to see the fruits of her training so she never had an opportunity to stand up to her bullies. It was the first time she saw Kyle in a very long time, she had somehow avoided him. Her skin was smooth and her hair was perfect. Her stomach growled and Samantha remembered about the bully in her stomach, she threw on white cotton panties, a deep blue skirt, her seafoam blue stockings and shirt, and her leather boots, and finally her signature hat! Samantha was going down stairs to eat breakfast with a photogenic grin on her youthful face. She wondered how her captive's night went, she slept beautifully!

Samantha reached the bottom of the staircase and she walked into the kitchen, her stomach growled so she decided to make something quick, she wanted to make some eggs. As she plopped down into her chair to eat you were sent flying up into the deep chamber of her intestines! Finally gravity was pulling you back down straight in the center of her tightly shut anus! Samantha was chewing her food when she felt you hit her anus, she believed that signaled she had to fart so she did! The young girl released the built up gas in her rectum, sending you crashing into the soft fabric of her panties as she was standing up!
Samantha put her dishes in the sink and went outside to play grabbing her coat on the way out!

The air was chilly, still cold from the night before. The cool breeze made her long blonde hair flap behind her. She crouched over a puddle that had frozen over to observe it. "Huh that looks cool" she said as she tapped the cool ice that was starting to melt. Inside of the girl's panties, you felt very cold and as she lowered herself the air and her once warm butt cheeks became increasingly colder. You heard the girl say something and the breeze caught up speed. The girl was about to stand up when a strong gust caught her off guard and made her coat and skirt fly up, this made it very easy for the girl to fall on the ice! Samantha's bubbly butt made direct contact with the freezing ice, shocking the 12 year old! You felt the breeze turn into a strong gust, you began to shiver as your sweat was turning to ice! Suddenly the girl fell on her butt! You cursed the fact that she was wearing a skirt! What little warmth you or her jiggly butt cheeks had vanished!

You were being smashed underneath the unaware girl's right butt cheek! It was freezing! The girl stood up and patted her skirt, making you unstick from her smooth butt cheek. As she walked you slid around until you were underneath her developing vagina! As she stopped to look around at her yard, completely unbothered by the cold, a breeze made her skirt and panties move in the wind. She pulled her panties tight forcing you inside her awaiting pussy lips!

You were in love! The insides of her snatch were significantly warmer than the brutal panties. You wiggled about to get yourself comfortable and to thaw yourself out. Samantha noticed this and her young lips began to heat even more, making your experience very pleasurable until you realized your horrendous mistake! Samantha looked up at the cloud covered sky, it was becoming colder. She felt a good tingling sensation in her lips so she giggled and pressed her legs tightly together satisfying the young girl. Meanwhile for you, her folds were getting hotter, you took that as a sign to get out!

You jumped out of her lips right before they shut on you, you rolled back under her puckered anus. You noticed it was slowly opening and closing. Samantha sat down on a bench, pushing you right back into the place you were at just an hour ago, inside her rectum! You struggled against her clenched anus, punching, and kicking it. Eventually the girl felt this and went inside.

She pulled down her skirt and panties and sat down. Suddenly her anus began to open slowly, your head popped out but that was all. But then you saw a mirror on the floor, Samantha knew it was you! "Look who's finally up," she said. Then she pulled up her skirt and panties and went back outside, the whole time her anus was still clenched tightly! You were being crushed by a little 12 year old girl! You were getting very angry, but there was nothing you could do!

As a few hours passed she made sure you never moved an inch and was being squished constantly. She did lots of exercises that made her sweat even in the cold weather and played around. But finally, she felt a growing pressure build up in her bladder and couldn't hold her pee in for much longer! As she walked back inside she knew once she sat on the toilet she would probably fart so she had to be cautious. The thought of the helpless bully was making her aroused. She felt her lips moisten, and grow warmer, a few drops rolled out onto her leg as she walked up the stairs. She didn't really know why but her body wanted him back inside of her privates. Samantha thought 'after I pee I will put the bully inside of me for some fun, maybe it'll be good!' The blonde haired girl sat on the toilet and instantly relaxed her muscles, releasing her bodily fluids. After she finished she felt her anus pucker, followed by a loud "PPPFFFFFFFTTTT!" she reached in and grabbed Kyle, washing him off.

She went and laid on her bed pulling off her blue skirt and white panties. She simply spread her tight lips with one hand and dropped Kyle with the second hand! you screamed as the pale pink lips rushed closer and closer until finally you hit the moist surface! Then she pulled her panties and skirt back up. She wanted a snack and would figure out what to do after that.
_____________________________
Chapter 8 the rest of the day (by me) slightly edited

The girl opened her hand and you saw a horrible sight. She was on her bed laying down with her skirt pulled down to her feet. You began struggling and squirming, you realized what she was going to do with you. You looked up at her face and she giggled. Your anger made your blood boil but it started to die. You couldn't stay mad, you've been a horrible human being. You started feeling regretful of your actions. You knew if the roles were reversed you'd do the same in a heartbeat. You realized that you could die inside this girl's reproductive system.

As she held you dangling above her crotch she started pulling off her white panties, so you decided to take in your surroundings, this very well might be the last time you see the light of day.

Samantha finished pulling down her soft cotton panties and she noticed that Kyle wasn't struggling any more, maybe he learned his lesson, she thought. You looked up at the youthful face of the girl, a smirk crept onto her face and then without warning she dropped you!

Time slowed down immensely as you entered free fall. Her tight lips were directly below you and they were getting ever closer, her hand got closer to her crotch. You smelt her musty smell before you hit her lips, it was overwhelming and then her hand pulled her lips apart spreading them so you would land inside! Now the smell was much more intense and you could tell she must've been aroused for some time because of the sparkling moisture covered her fleshy walls. Just before you entered the awaiting pussy of the 12 year old she let go of her soft lips and as soon as you actually entered the gargantuan nethers the lips shut back together making everything go black as they slapped together, sealing your fate! You then landed in a small puddle of her juices, you laid there for just a second and her fleshy folds, still returning to their normal form after the girl had spread them, swallowed you up and even began squeezing you!

The girl pulled her soft white panties back up. " Well that seals his fate, now time for some fun!" She said. Samantha put her left hand on her crotch and then soon pressed it deeper into the warmth. She realized that her insides were wet and, with a tiny moan she began to rub her insides. Deep inside her warm folds, rumbling became louder as the combination of noises of her moans, rubbing, heartbeat and more all fused into a deep rumbling.

Tiny droplets of her arousal emanated from all surfaces of her pussy forming a mist that slowly grew thicker. You laid in her folds away from the center of the chaos, you decided to not partake in this and just let her do the work, the musty smell was becoming too intense for you to ignore and your dick couldn't help but get erect at the response of the tons of hormones that were being poured around you.

All of a sudden the warm and slick surface of her walls caved in on itself, she was sitting up! You could feel yourself slipping and you hit the bottom of her pussy with a squelch as the juices moved. You could see some light now that her hand had temporary let go of her panties then her hand returned to finish her job. You grunted with anticipation as her hand rubbed her lips and then finally pressed into her folds. Her young nethers began to throb with glee, it was getting into this!

Her folds shifted as she rubbed her insides now instead of a light mist It was an intense fog of musky arousal, you couldn't help but get the stuff in your mouth, it was very sweet. But then suddenly when you felt you couldn't survive for much longer she stopped and pulled down her panties! Your eyes widened in a sense of defeat as the soft light hit you, this also made the insides glisten. Samantha was getting really into this and wanted to continue. There was too much fluid! The clear sticky and sweet substance had coated your entire body, it kept covering your face making it extremely hard not to drown!

Samantha felt her stomach growl as she inserted her fingers back inside to try something new, she began to flick her index and middle finger around inside of her, the results were astounding! She tensed up, trying to find the tiny bully within her. As she kept going you were being pummeled by her dainty digits, not too long afterwards you were pumped deep as her body shook around you. Long strings of goo connected surfaces as the lubricant continued to pour out of her folds, large drops kept splattering on you. You felt her body tensing up as her heart pounded in your ears! Unbeknownst to Samantha, she was about to experience her first orgasm! Samantha felt a strong urge to moan, which she fought, as she continued she felt better and better! She also felt like something was approaching, and the young girl felt like she was going to pee everywhere! Samantha bit her lip and softly moaned as the fluid seeped into the folds that held you hostage constricted around you! Suddenly everything stopped! Samantha sat up before she let the threat of peeing consume her, she rose up and pulled up her skirt and panties. Samantha would feel as her juices leaked out of her lips and into her panties but she didn't care. She was confused, because she felt like she was going to pee, but now the feeling went away. Her stomach growled so she went downstairs.

She went downstairs to get a snack and after eating it she heard a ring on the door bell, her mom then yelled that her friends were here! The girl ran to the door to greet her friends. There were 2 boys and a girl waiting for her, Natalie, Nick and John. They were all around the same age. The were going to Natalie's house today. So Samantha grabbed her coat and bike and biked with her friends. She sort of regretted playing with herself because now her crotch was freezing.

Once they arrived at her house they played outside until they went inside. Natalie said "I tried to see if we could play video games but my mom said no." The group then had a sigh. " However if we become a great nuisance we have a great chance to, we have to be annoying to get what we want!" The group needed to be annoying and so they decided to...
__________________________________________________________
Chapter 9 Spy on Natalie's older sister! (By me) edited


The group decided to spy on Natalie's older sister, Lucia. When Lucia was in the bathroom they used that as their chance to sneak into her room, John decided to stay out with Natalie's younger sister, he didn't want to get caught. Natalie and Samantha went into her closet, behind a basket of clothes with some clothes on top to cover their heads. Nick hid under Lucia's desk, the chair and cardboard boxes covered him. All they had to do was spy on her and slowly make themselves known until she grew angry and complained, allowing Natalie's mom to give them freedom. Samantha was squatting and her panties started shifting towards her lips until finally, they were inside of her pussy. You, (Kyle) still glued to her sticky insides, realized that you could see out of the girl's trap, her panties had got pushed inside of her and that prevented her lips from closing. However she got tired of squatting so she sat down cross-legged, this sealed up the opening.

Finally Natalie's sister, Lucia entered her room, locking the door behind her. Lucia was bombshell gorgeous, her entire body was perfect no flaws. Her weighty but perky breasts was one of her greatest attractions, as was her large and plumpy ass, her thighs were strong, all three of those jiggled with every step she took. Her curly crimson hair bobbed as well. Her shining deep blue eyes showed stunning beauty that rivaled the greatest of sapphires. She ripped off her shirt revealing her divine physique, her muscles were that of an athlete, which of course she was. The only thing that wasn't the greatest was her personality, she always had to put up an enormous effort not to be rude or mean, but as she grew older it takes more effort to be the nice, kind girl she strives to be. Her perky orbs bounced as she laid on her bed.

The three watched as she just laid there. Samantha leaned back slightly making a small sound, Lucia instantly glanced over in the direction before remembering that her sister had friends over. The 17 year old stood up and turned off the lights and made sure the door was locked, she grabbed her remote control for her lights. She turned them on as she fell back onto her bed, the lights emanated a soft dim glow. Lucia coed as she spoke to herself "I've been holding off all day, I guess there's no stopping myself, time for some fun."

Lucia put her hands down to her hips and lifted her legs up into the air slightly as she pulled off her red leggings leaving her only in her candy cane patterned panties. She then threw the leggings into her closet, unknowingly on top of Natalie. Natalie glanced at Samantha giving her odd look. "We can't reveal ourselves now, we have to wait until the end or things are going to get messy!" Natalie whispered. "Oh no! We have to tell Nick!" Samantha whispered. Luckily they were able to tell him without Lucia hearing.

Lucia began touching her breasts, slowly working her way from the base to the tip. A very faint "aah" could be heard escaping from her delicate lips. Lucia could feel how her eager pussy began to drool, it had been waiting all day and hadn't had sweet release in a few weeks. Lucia repeated the movement a few times, it was becoming impossible to stave off her lust for much longer. She bit her lip and slowly began to reach for her already wet panties, the source of it was much wetter. She grabbed her panties and slowly pulled them off, she wanted to make this as dramatic and as intense as possible. After they were off she threw them over to her clothes basket, luckily they didn't hit anyone.

Natalie gave Samantha a nervous and concerned look. The two had only found out how to do what Lucia was doing not too long ago, before that they only had small experiences that were unexplained, Samantha in particular only ever had rushes of feelings that felt really good, she didn't realize the great experience she had prevented herself from having earlier in the day. Now they could actively stimulate themselves and Natalie even craved to satisfy herself at times. Natalie whispered " I'm sorry this is so odd and icky, it's supposed to be personal." Samantha whispered "it's alright, it's inspiring- I mean oh, your sister is very beautiful I guess it's alright, let's just enjoy the show" Natalie tried to act indifferent but inside she was beginning to feel really horny. Deep inside of Samantha you wondered why your prison was beginning to heaten .

Lucia touched her soft, and smooth labia which pulsed sending a signal of extreme pleasure up to her brain as she did. She placed her hand on her left thigh and slowly made her way to her crotch. Once her hand reached the outer lips of her pussy she began to slowly massage her lips together slowly getting closer and closer and speeding up until she was right at the edge of her lips. Lucia let out a light moan as she did this. Her lips quivered as she gained control again, she had to go slow and steady.

Samantha's lips were beginning to become heated and then the mist of arousal swept into the air as you heard an ominous moan. Samantha was becoming very aroused but she couldn't move, she was almost paralyzed! Droplets of her fluid began seeping from her walls, you wondered if this was your end.

Lucia inserted her hand inside her tight lips and began caressing the walls. She grabbed her rod and massaged the outside of her lips until they became looser and looser. She finally inserted the rod inside of her. Lucia's juices were dripping and she couldn't take much longer. Finally she threw her head back and moaned deeply as she climaxed! After a few minutes she covered up and went into a deep sleep.

Natalie and Samantha crept over to Nick who had fallen asleep, missing the whole thing. They left her room, Natalie complained to her mom that she was bored and so she allowed them to play video games.
______________________________________
Chapter 10 the event (by me) edited

The group all piled into Natalie's room to play video games, they started having really intense Mario kart races! They couldn't let the others win! The races were very chaotic, at some point Natalie and Samantha were racing very close together helping each other out and Nick and John were together but then they betrayed their ally and even switched allies! They were having a great time! At some point Natalie's mom even ordered pizza!

Meanwhile, you (Kyle) realized that the girl was in a very distracted state. You could do almost anything without her realizing! You debated if you should explore deeper within your captor or escape. If you escape you have an extremely high risk of dying. If you explored deeper you might, albeit highly unlikely, alert her. You could also travel really deep, risking getting stuck forever, but you can explore and once she realizes you are gone you can wait a few days then try to leave.

You searched your feelings for about 10 minutes only to be interrupted by a sweet-ish smell that made you aroused. That's it. You were tired of being turned on and being used by this girl, unknowingly or not. Maybe if she was older your answer would be different, she was really cute, but even you had standards, and she was what twelve? You decided to escape.

Samantha was sitting with her knees and thighs forming a triangle, her panties were a little to the left. And as you begin moving she adjusts herself a little bit and now her panties are pushed all the way to the left. Meaning anyone who dared could see the girl's crotch through her skirt. You had a clear view to escape!

You start crawling through her massive folds. You are nearing the edge of her lips when the girl wins a race and celebrates, causing a tremor that sends you sliding down a slick fold, the fluid hadn't dried yet. You braced for impact as the fluid only aided in speeding up your descent into her wall. You crashed into her slick wall, which acted like a skateboard ramp, sending you flying across the ceiling of the folds until you hit something that made the girl's muscles twitch.

You realized your horrible luck. You had just gotten launched directly into her urethra! You quickly squirmed and wiggled your way out of the tight tunnel, leaving you hanging on to the edge of the hole. The girl was rocking and swaying until suddenly she stood up!
If you let go now you would surely fall to your death!

Samantha had felt something strange and all of a sudden she felt she had to pee, so she held it in. But it felt like something was making it impossible to stop, the flow was already coming! She jumped up to race to the bathroom! Samantha tried with all her might to clench her muscles, but she could already feel it starting the process to exit her body! She couldn't stop it! Samantha made it to the bathroom only to find that Natalie's sister was already in there!

Samantha was super desperate! She was just about to leave and find another bathroom when the door opened! Immediately Samantha bolts through the door, pushing Lucia out of the way! She immediately rips her skirt and panties off throwing it to the floor and tries to make it to the toilet. Samantha was extremely close but unfortunately she lost control right before making contact with the toilet! At least she would only have to clean up a small mess. Samantha blasted the rest of her pee into the toilet. You didn't know what to do, you were blasted by a strong force straight onto the floor in between her two socked feet.

Meanwhile Lucia is in a very rough situation, she can't leave that would be weird for the people in the room over, her mom and one of those boys, but she is in a room with another person.

Samantha finished her business and cleaned up the tiny puddle of pee, finding you. She stood up, only in her panties, and said "Lucia? I'm sorry I just made you witness that, umm do you see where I threw my skirt?" And which she nods and points under the shelving. After she puts her skirt on and washes her hands she approaches Lucia and tells her "I have a shrunken boy, you might know him. His name is Kyle. I'll give him to you, the only rule is you must give him back to me before I leave today, alive. Again I'm sorry about earlier"

Lucia gives the 12 year old a concerning look and Samantha shows her. A grin spreads across Lucia's face. "I know what you are thinking, make sure you do it extra intense, he caused this just now" and with that Samantha gives him to her and leaves.

Lucia immediately looks at you, and you are dazed but you recognize her! "Wait! Wait! Lucky- I-I mean Lucia, don't!" But it's too late, her pants are already on the floor. And in a swift movement she bends down and shoves you in her gaping anus!

Lucia and you had been really good friends, but then in middle school the two of you drifted apart. You didn't like her anymore and she was super ugly, so you called her ugly in front of the whole school, and everyone agreed with you.

But how were you supposed to know the girl with the huge glasses, messy unkept hair, teeth of tombstones, and always stunk really bad, would grow to be this exquisite, gorgeous young lady!?

Her monstrous ass was clenching all around you, the toxic smell was making you dizzy, and before long you passed out!

Much to Lucia's dismay, she had to give up the bully not long afterwards because Samantha was about to leave on her bike. She told Lucia not to worry, the next time she is over she will let her have him!

Samantha received the unconscious boy and cleaned him off, debating where to put him. She thought about giving him to Nick but decided against it, the next time she saw him she would give the bully to him.

Ultimately, Samantha decided that it was time for a second tour of her body and she swallowed the bully before biking home with her friends, besides Natalie of course
______________________________
That is all for part 1.
Everything going forward will be brand new
© Copyright 2024 Hornyboi78 (hornyboi76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318581-Kyle-gets-shrunk-Samantha-storyline-pt1