*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320130-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-3
by Eve
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2320130
Story about Aiko Manoria, DDLC OC
Chapter 3

Allen let go of Aiko and asked, “You alright?”

“Uh? Yea, I’m fine.” said Aiko. Allen looked at her like ‘you sure Aiko?’ look. “Allen…I’m fine.”

“Okay then,” said Allen. Aiko sighs and walks off. She was thinking about what happened to her. ‘Maybe I should tell him.’ thought Aiko.

“Allen…when I blacked out…i was in this place….” started Aiko.

“What place?” asked Allen.

“A club,” said Aiko as she looked at him.

“A club?” asked Allen,

“With 4 girls.” Aiko added. Allen was now confused.

“A club with 4 girls?” asked Allen. Aiko nods at him.

“It was weird, they keep calling me MC,” said Aiko. “Like they know me.”

“That is weird,” said Allen. “And you don’t know them?”

“Yea…” said Aiko. Allen looked at Aiko, as if she was crazy. “I’m not crazy.”

“Okay then?” said Allen. ‘Just go home.”

“Okay,” said Aiko. Aiko and Allen walked home. Aiko was thinking about the girls and other things. ‘Monika…Sayori…Natsuki…Yuri…’ thought Aiko. She closed her eyes and is in deep thought right now. She couldn’t hear her brother or anything. She wasn’t in the real world again.

??? (The club),

Aiko opened her eyes and was in the club again. ‘Oh great.’ thought Aiko, ‘I’m back?’ Aiko looked around to see the girls were doing stuff, all but Monika. She was next to Aiko, “Aiko…your back.” she said that in Aiko’s ear. Aiko got goosebumps when Monika said that.

“First, you called me MC, and now you said that,” said Aiko.

“Oh, sorry.” said Monika as she backed away from Aiko. “Did I scare you?”

Aiko nods, “Yea, you did.”

“My bad, I didn’t mean to.” said Monika.

Aiko smiled at Monika, “It’s fine, Monika.”

Monika smiled right back, “I’m glad.” as she walked to her desk, “I mean, this is a game. Did you know that, do you?” And that made Aiko confused now, the word “game” echoed in her mind.

“A-aiko?” a voice snapped Aiko back and she looked up to see Yuri. She was reading a book.

“What are you reading?” asked Aiko as she walked to her.

“P-portrait of M-markov.” said Yuri.

“Portrait of Markov?” asked Aiko, “Haven't heard of it.”

“Y-you haven’t?” asked Yuri.

Aiko looked at Yuri, “Yea, I haven’t”

“I-I can tell you about it.” said Yuri. She was shy as she talked to Aiko.

“No thanks,” said Aiko.

Yuri looked down and sighs, “Okay…”

Aiko saw that Yuri was upset, “I’m sorry…”

“I-it’s fine,” said Yuri. Aiko looked at her and backed away. ‘Okay….I made her sad.’ thought Aiko. Aiko sat down on a seat and thought of things. She wanted to see her brother again. She felt alone without her little brother. She put her head down and closed her eyes.

Real World,

She could hear the wind and the birds. ‘Am I back home?’ thought Aiko as she opened her eyes, to see her house and her brother. “Allen….” as she hugs him.
© Copyright 2024 Eve (evezgaming at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320130-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-3