*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320181-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eve
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2320181
Story about Aiko Manoria, DDLC OC
Chapter 4

Allen was confused, he didn’t understand why she was hugging him. “I don’t know what is going on.”

“Long story,” said Aiko as she let go.

“We’re home, “ said Allen as he walked in. Aiko walked into the house, it was quiet and there was no one in the house but Allen and Aiko.

“Looks like our father isn’t here,” said Aiko.

“He’s working,” said Allen as he sat down.

“Working?” asked Aiko. Allen nods.

“He’s been working all day, Aiko,” said Allen.

Aiko looked at Allen and smiled, “Oh?”

“Yeah,” said the brother. Aiko looks out of the window and sighs.

“No father?” asked Aiko. Aiko smiled and hugged Allen, she was happy.

“You seem happy,” said Allen.

“I am happy,” said Aiko as she smiled at him. “What should we do, um?”

“Watch TV?” asked Allen.

“Sure!” said Aiko happily. Allen turned on the TV and sat down, Aiko sat down by him. They both watched Anime and cartoons. After hours of TV, Allen went to sleep on Aiko and Aiko put him in bed, and turned off the TV. She went to her room, closed the door, and listened to music. ‘Nothing will happen now, right?’ thought Aiko. She closed her eyes and went to sleep. After hours of sleeping, she woke up. It was 6: 30 AM. She got up and got ready for school. She brushed her hair and brought her bow on her head. And then, she walked out of her room and ate some breakfast. Then she went outside and remembered that she didn't need to go to school. So, she walked to the park. She sat down and hummed a tone. The tone was from her mother before she died. She sighs and thinks about Monika, Sayori, Yuri, Natsuki, and her school. ‘Man!!’ thought Aiko. She laid back on the seat and looked bored. Then she heard someone walking to her. She looked up and saw a boy, with brown hair and yellow eyes. “Hello,” the boy said.
“Hi?” Aiko was confused. The boy looked at her and sighed.

“So…you are Aiko?” he asked.

“Yea?” Aiko was more confused.

“I’m MC,” said the boy.

“You're MC?” asked Aiko. He nods. ‘He can’t…..the one they were talking about?’ thought Aiko. She looked up at MC, and said, “Wait…you know who I am?”

“I just do,” said MC.

“Okay?” said Aiko as she looked at him.

He walked off, but before that, he said, ”Can you….help them….” and then he was gone.

That left Aiko confused, “help…them?” she closed her eyes.

“Sis?” asked Allen, Aiko turned around and saw her brother.

“Hey….” said Aiko. She was confused.

“You okay?” asked Allen.

“A boy…was weird…” said Aiko. “His name was MC.”

“Didn't….the girls call you MC?” asked Allen.

They did.” said Aiko.

“You think…they saw you as him?” asked Allen.

“Maybe…” said Aiko. Aiko didn't know at all.

“Maybe?” asked Allen.

“Yea….” said Aiko. “Maybe”

“Okay then.” said Allen as he left. Aiko is thinking once again.
© Copyright 2024 Eve (evezgaming at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320181-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-4