*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320183-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-5
by Eve
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2320183
Story about Aiko Manoria, DDLC OC
Chapter 5

Aiko got up and she walked into town. She went into the cafè. The owner was a 20-year-old woman named Akira. "Hello Akira '' she had black hair with blue eyes, she was wearing a cafè outfit.

"Hello Aiko." said Akira, as she made soda, "Here you go."

"Thanks!" said Aiko as she took it. She drinks the soda, "This is the best"

"You are my number one buyer," said Akira.

"I am the only one who goes here," said Aiko. Akira’s cafe is going to break down to make a store.

"That is not true..." said Akira.

"It is," said Aiko as she sighed. She smiled, "Okay?"

"...okay Aiko, you win," said Akira. She smiled back, "You always do"

"Yeah," said Aiko as she sipped her soda.

"What's wrong?" asked Akira.

"I have a problem," said Aiko.

"Tell me about it," said Akira. Aiko sighs and tells her about everything that is going on. Akira nods and understands what is going on. "I see. A club and a boy?"

"It's weird..." said Aiko.

"Yea...I don't know if I can help you Aiko '' said Akira.

"It's okay, Akira.." Said Aiko. Akira nodded and went back to work. Aiko got up and walked out of the cafe. She didn't know what to do now, but, she closed her eyes. She could hear voices and when she opened her eyes, she was in the club again. She sighed, seeing anyone doing something, but Monika wasn't there. That made Aiko confused.

"Hiya Aiko!" said Sayori happily. Aiko looks at Sayori and sighs.

"Hey Sayori? Where is Monika?" Asked Aiko

"She's late" answered Natsuki as she looked at Aiko while reading her Manga.

"Late?" Asked Aiko with a confused look. Sayori nods. Aiko sighs once again and sits down. She looks around, seeing Yuri reading the same book as before. Aiko sighed and walked to Yuri and sat down. Yuri looked up and saw Aiko, she became shy.

"H-hello Aiko," said Yuri in a shy voice.

"Still reading your book?" Asked Aiko. Yuri nods at Aiko.

"My o-offer still stands, i-if you want to read with me," said Yuri.

"Sure, why not." Said Aiko with a sigh. Yuri smiled got out another book of hers and gave it to Aiko. Aiko opened up the book and started to read it. Yuri was reading with Aiko, reading together. They didn't see Monika walk into the clubroom.

"Hello everyone," said Monika. Aiko and Yuri look up, closing the books. Monika had this look in her eyes, as she looked at Aiko.
"Hey Monika," said Aiko. Aiko didn't see the look as she smiled at Monika.

"H-hello Monika," said Yuri, she was still shy. Monika looks at Yuri and then at Aiko, smiling at her.

"Glad you didn't run off from us," said Monika with a smile.

"Uh? I don't know what you mean, but okay?" Said Aiko with an unsure voice. Yuri started to talk to Natsuki, Sayori was being herself, and Monika was looking at Aiko. Aiko sighs and closes her eyes, after 3 mins she opens her eyes and is outside again, she smiles. She looked at the sky and walked back home.
© Copyright 2024 Eve (evezgaming at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320183-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-5