*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320185-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eve
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2320185
Story about Aiko Manoria, DDLC OC
Chapter 7

After some hours of sleeping, she woke up from her sleeping, yawning, and got up. She looked around and was uneasy right now, her room was different and it was not the good kind. “Don’t tell me that I'm in the different world now….” she said to herself. She looked outside and saw that the world was different, she sighed. “Great…” as she looked away and looked at the time, it was late. She went out of the room, looking around the house, it was also different from her house. She kept on looking around, then tripped over something or someone.

“Ow!” said the person as Aiko looked down, seeing Sayori, she was confused. Aiko saw that Sayori was wearing a pink shirt and shorts, and holding a cow plushie.

“Oh, sorry Sayori,” said Aiko as she got up and helped Sayori up.

“It’s okay, Aiko,” said Sayori with a smile.

“Um…what is going on?” asked Aiko with a confused look.

“Aiko, did you forget? We are having a sleepover” said Sayori. Aiko looked at her and thought of playing along.

“I guess I did,” said Aiko with a laugh. Sayori smiles and laughs too.

“Why are you up late?” asked Sayori as she held her cow plushie.

“Um….why are you up late?” asked Aiko as she looked at Sayori. Sayori looked at Aiko and looked away.

“I was getting cookies…” said Sayori. Aiko smiled at Sayori and sighed.

“If that is all….then it’s fine,” said Aiko with a smile. Sayori smiled and nodded, walking away from Aiko, to a different room. She sighs and goes to the living room, sitting and thinking about things. “Um…so, right now, Sayori is having a sleepover with me in this house…” she sighed and heard footsteps coming, so she turned around and saw Natsuki. “Natsuki?”

“Yea? What, Baka?” asked Natsuki. She was wearing a white shirt and pants and she looked at Aiko. ‘I guess, Sayori wasn’t the only one in this sleepover…Natsuki is too, are Yuri and Monika here too?’ thought Aiko.

“Uh? Oh, nothing Natsuki…” said Aiko as she sighed. Natsuki crossed her arms and sighed.

“You can’t sleep too?” asked Natsuki. Aiko was surprised and nodded.

“You got that right, Natsuki,” said Aiko as she rubbed her head, behind her head. Natsuki shakes her head and sits down by Aiko.
“...” Natsuki didn’t say anything to Aiko and sighed, she turned on the TV. She was looking for something to watch.

Aiko thought and then she said, “We can watch an anime or manga show…” From what Aiko learned about Natsuki, she likes Manga and she thinks Natsuki also likes anime. Natsuki looked at her, looking surprised.

“!? Uh, sure,” said Natsuki as she looked at the anime and manga shows. Aiko sighs and looks at the TV, she relaxes. Natsuki puts on an anime that Aiko doesn’t know anything about, it was called, ‘Angel Beats’ and both girls watched the anime. After 1 hour, Aiko turned off the TV and saw that Natsuki was sleeping, cutely. She smiled, picked up Natsuki, put her in a bedroom, and walked out. Aiko yawned and was tired right now. Aiko sat on a chair and closed her eyes, going to sleep. After some hours, Aiko woke up, in her bed.

“Am I back?” asked Aiko as she looked outside, seeing it was daytime, and it looked like her own town. “Okay, one last test…” as she walked out of her room and saw Allen. She smiled, “I am back home…” as she walked to her brother and sat down. She looked at the day, it was Friday. She sighs and smiles, she is home.
© Copyright 2024 Eve (evezgaming at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320185-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-7