*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320187-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-8
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eve
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2320187
Story about Aiko Manoria, DDLC OC
Chapter 8


Both Aiko and Allen were outside, playing Baseball and then Tennis. Allen was good at Baseball and Aiko was good at Tennis. Then Aiko and Allen went to get ice cream, Aiko got chocolate and Allen got the same kind of ice cream. Aiko was happy to be with her brother, and she sat down with her ice cream. She was eating her ice cream and sighing. Allen walked up to Aiko and sat down beside her.

“You alright, sis?” asked Allen as he looked at Aiko. Aiko looked at Allen and smiled.

“I’m fine, Allen…” said Aiko as she smiled at him.

“You sure?” asked Allen, he looked worried about Aiko.

“I’m sure,” said Aiko as she looked at him. Allen sighs and nods.

“Okay….” said Allen. Aiko could tell that Allen was worried about her by looking at him.

“We should go somewhere…” said Aiko. Allen looked at Aiko and looked surprised.

“Really?” asked Allen. Aiko nods at Allen.

“Really, bro…” said Aiko with a smile. Allen smiled and hugged Aiko.

“Where?” asked Allen with a confused look.

“Um…no idea…” said Aiko as she thought of a spot.

“Um…there is the hill…” said Allen, “Down the street…”

“Oh yeah! The hill,” said Aiko as she smiled. The hill is somewhere where people can go to be alone to do whatever they want. They go there to be alone and talk, eat food, or be away from their father. They both walked to the hill and saw two people, a man and a woman. Aiko and Allen waited for them to leave. When the man and woman leave, both kids sit down and relax. Aiko lays down and hums a tune. Allen took out his pens and drew the sun and the sky. “Hey, bro?”

“Um? Yea sis?” asked Allen, looking at Aiko.

“Okay, last night, I woke up in a different house, in the different world than ours,” said Aiko.

“The world with the girls?” asked Allen.

“Yep. In the house, I saw Sayori and Natsuki. I guess I was having a sleepover with them or something…” said Aiko. “I guess, they wanted to know me better…”

“You think?” asked Allen.

“It was midnight or something, Sayori was getting cookies, I guess she loves them,” said Aiko. “And I went to the chair and I couldn’t sleep, Natsuki was behind me”

“Oh?” said Allen, as he got closer to her.

“Yea…Then we both watched ‘Angel Beats’. It was good.” said Aiko. “Then after 1 hour, I put Natsuki to bed and I went to bed.”

“Then you woke up and you hugged me?” asked Allen. Aiko nodded at him.

“I needed to see if I was back home,” said Aiko. Allen nods like he understands what she is talking about.

“If I went to that world, I could be freaking out and I will miss you…” said Allen.

“But you don’t…” said Aiko, “I’m the one who goes there….I don’t know why….”

“Um….there has to be a reason, Aiko.” said Allen.

“What is the reason?” asked Aiko.

“We have to find out,” said Allen.

“But how?” asked Aiko. Allen crossed his arms and thought of something.

“If only I can go with you, sis…” said Allen.

“Yeah…if only….” said Aiko. Allen smiled and lay down, relaxing. Aiko was humming a tune and looked at the sky. Aiko lays down and watches the sky, humming still. She closed her eyes and relaxed too, after some mins, she could hear talking. She could tell it was Sayori, Natsuki, Yuri, and Monika. Aiko opened my eyes and saw that she was in the room. ‘Again…this world.’ thought Aiko. ‘What should I do now?’ as she looked out the window and sighed. She thought to just go see the girls.
© Copyright 2024 Eve (evezgaming at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320187-The-Doki-Chronicles-Aiko-Chapter-8