*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/301317-I-Love-You
Rated: ASR · Other · Romance/Love · #301317
I want to say I love you, to everyone, before it's too late.
I Love You.

Three little words, that have so much power and so much emotion. All in how you say it. Whether you say just a quick "love ya!" to your friends, or a deep, heart felt "I love you" to the one that you were destined for, it always seems like you just can't say it enough.

I've heard story after story, where if they had only said good-bye, or told them that they loved them. I don't want to ever have that time pass me by, and I don't want to regret never have taken the time to utter these simple words. So, I love you.

My mom - Even though, now in my teenage years, I don't think that we get along that well, I still and always will love you. I know that I say some horrid things in my written journal, when you've yelled or made me mad, I really do love you and could never stop. There are times when I feel lucky to have a mom who will always support me and always make up after an arguement when I know that other girls my age don't have that sort of person behind them.

My dad - I love you, and surprisingly even more now in my teenage years. You're the one that I always turn to to laugh with when something happens, becuase I know that you just don't take things too seriously, you know that life is too short for something like that. You will listen to me when I have a problem, especially one with mom. And you have great humor taste - Three Stooges, rock on!

Jaye - You've been my best friend ever since third grade, and even though there have been fights, new friends, and a difference in opinions, I know that we will always be best friends, maybe just the binding of the old days when we were inseperable, but I know that we would never let that die. I know that we will always be able to go back and do the traditional 'Remember when...?"s and end up falling over in great big laughter fits, because that is who we are!

Zoe - You have taught me more than I think anyone ever has. You've helped me along and I really think that you brought out a writing in me and let me tell something that I could not tell to any person that I saw (literally saw) every day, because I would be too embarassed, so I love you, and also the internet for letting me find you! You are an amazing person whose passion lights them up from the inside out!

Rachel - You've brought out a something different in me, and that one this truly is the ability to tell everyone that I love them. You are not embarassed to let people know that you thank them, and that puts me in awe, for before you became my close friend, I just didn't do that, so I thank you for that. I hope that you will always continue to dream big - and continue to tell your dream. Get that billion dollars, buy that castle, and ride a Harley with a princess dress!

Rob - Aah, Rob, what can I say about you? Despite your shenanigins, I love you. Let me just say that you have made me more furious than any other, and also the most worrided. I guess a friend who took chances, although stupid, was a good thing for me too. Even though we've gotten away from contact, I know that I will always be able to talk to you anytime and we'll just fall right back in that same groove, the friendship is a solid one.

Shannon - You are just one amazing person! When I first met you I didn't think you were that special, in fact I wasn't even certain that I was going to like you...but I did get to know you and you have blown me away! You speak your mind, and stand up for what you believe in even if it is a little more out there than others, or completely different than everything. And yet, you are one of the few that can do that and not seem pushy, or egotistical - it's just you. You are a sweet, wonderful person and I really admire, and love, you!

Sam - Ahh...Sam, where to start? Ever since we started actually hanging out in 8th grade you've just always been there for me. Now as we see each other more we just have more and more fun. You're one of thsoe friends that I can always count on to be true, forward, and a hell of a lot of fun. It seems like every day we have a new inside joke and I can tell you everything. It's always get when we have a friendship where we can just complain, complain, complain and neither of us minds it. It makes it so unstressful and open. I hope that it stays this way for a long time.

Eric - You are the love of my life. I have no doubt about this - some day, there may be something that will seperate us, but... that doesn't change my feelings for you or all the wonderful things we have done together. You've been my life for over two years and will continue to be. Even if something happened where we had a falling out (although that's highly unlikely, we'd never let things get that bad) I know that I'll still always love you. You were one of my BESTEST friends before we started dating and you still are. You're hilarious, smart, original, respectful, passionate, amazing, and just an all around great guy. Never forget that.

Tom - You've always made the internet a little more fun. You make me laugh and your creative, fun notions have really brought a silliness out of me that no American ever could *Wink* I love those people who are willing to step out of the box and just throw themselves out into the street waving their arms like a monkey. You rule - AND you introduced me to dinosaur comics and questionable content. You RULE.

And to the thousands of other people that have ever talked to me, seen me, even read my work. You have touched my life in some way, brought out some keen quality, should it even be a form of hatred, I really do love you.

Life is too short to go around picking and choosing people whom you like and whom you don't, because you never know, you could be missing out of the chance of your life. There could be a whole different person just trapped inside of you, waiting to burst out and become the real one that you are. And so I thank you, and love you if you have ever done anything to bring it out.

And last but not least, I am going to love myself. Because if you do not love yourself, then how in the world could you ever give some one else love? I should think it to be impossible!

Therefore, on my ending note...

I love you!
© Copyright 2001 Madame Lunacy! (xena_12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/301317-I-Love-You