*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/364531-Heaven-and-Hell-III
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Abby
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #364531
Part III of my story..enjoy..
Gabriella and Micah's relationship was going great, and their sex was even better. They were both living the dream life. She continued to dance for him in his bedroom, he enjoyed watching her strip. There was a night about a month into their relationship when they went to the movies, then back to his house for something to eat. She decided she would cook for him and did so..naked. He watched her intentively, not once taking his attention away from her. She served their meal, got dressed, and they ate in silence, glancing into eachothers eyes occasionally. After they ate, they got up and headed to his bedroom. Here she performed a strip-tease, rocking her hips to a beat only they could hear, and removing one article of clothing at a time, going so slow, it was virtually torture to him. When she got down to bra and panties she stopped. He tipped his head to the side and questioned why she stopped. She told him to just wait, and he would see. She walked up to him and kissed him lightly on the lips and then along his jawline, to his neck and then up to his earlobe. She began to suck gently at first and then began to nibble. This caused him to gasp and inhale sharply. She liked his reaction and kissed her way down to his collar bone. She kissed once there, and continued down his body, over his chest to his stomach. She kissed his stomach a few times and looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at her and began to massage her neck and shoulders. She was now on her knees in front of him. She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and slid them, along with his boxers, down his legs to the floor. He stepped out of them and kicked them aside. She kissed his stomach one more time before she wrapped her fingers around his cock lightly. Not applying any pressure. She then kissed further down his body to the top of his pubic hair. She kissed around it and down his thigh and then planted a kiss on the very tip of his dick. She slid her tongue over the tip of his dick and around the head, and then down the the base. Here she planted another kiss and slid her lips back to the head. She took about an inch of him into her mouth and sucked lightly, teasing him with her tongue until he inhaled sharply. She then took in about another inch, sucking harder, still teasing with her tongue. She continued to tease him in this way until she had near 6 inches in her mouth. She sucked quickly and very hard, still sliding her tongue around his dick. She slid her mouth back, letting her tongue drag over his dick and when her mouth reached the head of his dick she kept just the head in her mouth, sucking on it as if her life depended on it, and sliding her tongue over the tip, forming small circles. He began to gasp more frequently and she sucked harder, again taking in another inch. She reached her hands up, one to wrap around the base of his dick and the other to massage his balls lightly. She slid her lips down his dick so she again had about 6 inches of him inside her mouth and massaged the rest of his dick with her fingertips. He began to moan and his massage on her shoulders gained more force. She took this as encouragement and began to suck harder, still massaging the base of his dick and his balls. He tensed up and stopped massaging her shoulders right before he orgasmed and came in her mouth. She let it slide down her throat and then slid her mouth off of his dick. She looked up at him lovingly and he looked down with a grin on his face. She stood up and put her arms around his neck, and then kissed him on the cheek. They layed down on the bed and fell asleep in eachothers arms once again.

© Copyright 2002 Abby (talentedabz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/364531-Heaven-and-Hell-III