*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/447499-Heaven-and-Hell-Part-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Abby
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #447499
Continuance of my dare stories. enjoy
The sexcapades of Micah and Gabriella continued on. They continued to fall asleep in eachothers arms time after time and enjoyed every minute of it each time. Their relationship continued to be a rollercoaster but over all they were in love and had great sex. What more could they ask for? Some spice in the sex life is something they both agreed on. Sure the sex was awesome, they just wanted to throw a curve into it. New positions and food in the bed were some suggestions that came up. They tried both. Both were successful. They were both used to missionary, they wanted something new. For example, Gabriella wanted to ride more often. She made this evident one night after the movies. They got home and she turned down the lights and kissed him square on the lips. He returned the kiss and pulled her closer, making it evident just how turned on he was. She grabbed his hand and led him into the bedroom where she had him sit down and began to strip for him. She took her clothing off slowly and with a rhythm she knew he could pick up. When she was completely naked she moved towards him and pulled his shirt over his head. She then reached down with one hand to unbutton and unzip his pants as her other arm went around his neck and she kissed him. When he was completely naked she pushed him back on the bed and moved on top of him. She shifted so he slipped inside her slowly and began to ride him. She increased speed and when she could feel the tension in her body build up she stopped and moved off of him. She leaned forward and kissed him and then turned around, her back to him, yet still on top of him. She shifted again, his cock sliding once again inside of her. She rode him this way, increasing speed every so often and then slowing down again. She then leaned back towards him, her hair brushing his face as she rode him harder. Again, when she felt the tension build, she stopped and moved off of him. He then moved to flip her onto her stomach, hips raised, so he could enter her from behind. She moved against him and he increased his pace, moving his hand around to the front of her to tease her clit. He made small, fast circles around it with his forefinger as he spread his other fingers out over her stomach. He moved faster, leaning forward to kiss her spine and then the back of her neck and she moaned his name softly. He felt the tension build up in his groin and moaned her name loudly as he came. Moments later she followed suit and collapsed underneath him. He dropped over her and kissed her neck softly. She smiled at him and rolled over underneath him. She kissed him on the lips once again and told him she loved him. She slid her hand over his chest and stomach then lower. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and worked him into an erection again. He laughed and said "You never get enough do you?" She grinned, said "No" and pulled him down to her. He kissed her and moved inside her once again. He began to thrust deep inside her slowly at first and then pulled out. When she looked at him quizically he grabbed her legs and pulled them up over his shoulders entering her again. He began to move quickly inside her, adding force and urgency with every thrust. She tipped her head back and closed her eyes, running her nails over his shoulders and gasping softly. He closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip as he felt the tension in his body rise once again. He pulled out as not to cum and sat up on the bed. She looked at him again and he winked and held up a finger, telling her to wait a second. He left the room for a short period of time.
© Copyright 2002 Abby (talentedabz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/447499-Heaven-and-Hell-Part-4