*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/401379-Love--Loss---part-5
by Noemi
Rated: ASR · Novella · Emotional · #401379
What happens to Kitty and Tomi now??
On Wednesday, two days after their talk about the party, Tomi phoned Kitty.
“Hey, Kitty. Listen. I found out what day the party’s going to be on. It will be the Friday after this Friday, if you get what I mean.”
“Yeah. Thanks for letting me know. Where will this be?”
“Sure. By that school opposite the cemetery. You know the cemetery in Downend?”
“Yes. That’s Stanbridge Primary School.”
“That’s the one. Cheers. So, it’s on Stanbridge Road, number 24. No! Number 22. That’s it. But I’ll pick you up anyway, ok?”
“Ok. Cool! I can’t wait. See you whenever. Bye.”
“Bye!”
So. Party would be Friday next week. Kitty thought it would be great. Music. Booze. Guys. Etc. The list could go on and on.
“Can’t wait!” Kitty said to herself.
Kitty hadn’t met this Jon, so on the Friday of the party, and she was excited about meeting him. She was curious about what Jon looked like. She got ready and waited for Tomi.
He came, all right! Dressed all in black. He looked drop-dead gorgeous in those clothes. Kitty’s heart raced as soon as he stepped into the house. Kitty’s heart raced as soon as Tomi stepped into the house. Oh, how she loved him! She fanned herself with her hands at the sight of him.
“What’s the matter?” Tomi asked her, trying to look confused but he knew that Kitty liked the way he was dressed. He wasn’t expecting her to actually admit it! She looked more beautiful than ever too.
“Wow! You look…Great! No. Better than great! Fabulous!” Kitty replied.
“Thanks! But you know? I think you look much better than I do. You look absolutely beautifully gorgeous!”
“Naturally,” Kitty joked. They laughed.
“Shall we go?” They asked at the same time.
“Yeah.” They replied at the same time and then laughed again.
With that they were on their way to a party surely neither of them would ever forget.
When they got to Jon’s house they knocked on the door and Jon answered it. Although obviously they didn’t know that until they introduced themselves. Or at least Kitty didn’t know Jon until then.
Kitty liked Jon from the start. He had short brown, spiky hair, blue-green eyes and a great body! Kitty mentally hit herself for thinking that. But she also laughed in her mind. Jon was also around six feet tall and wore baggy blue jeans along with a white, hooded vest (hmm…very nice indeed) which revealed his muscles for all to see. He was almost as muscley as Tomi. But only almost.
Still, he wasn’t half as good-looking as Tomi.
She and Tomi introduced themselves to Jon.
“Hi. I’m Tomi and this is Kitty.” Said Tomi.
“Hi,” Kitty nodded and smiled at Jon, who in turn said,
“Hi Kitty. Hi Tomi. I’m Jon. Nice of you to come!” And Kitty didn’t fail to notice him staring at her all the time while introducing himself. Then he suddenly realized what he was doing and stopped staring at Kitty.
They went inside and poured themselves something to drink. At first Kitty didn’t quite know what that something was. But soon she discovered it was apple cider. She didn’t much like alcohol and she knew her parents would go mental if they found out she had been drinking, but she decided it didn’t matter at that moment and that they were not going to find out.
Kitty was hungry, so she knew that she shouldn’t drink too much. She didn’t even like the cider but she pretended it was ok. When food was ready she had a hamburger, and Tomi had a hamburger as well. Just out of pure curiousity, Kitty tried a bottle of Smirn off Ice, lemon flavour. She liked the taste of it because it was just like drinking lemonade. Unfortunately this lemonade made her a bit tipsy and by the time Kitty had drunk that one bottle (it was still only nine o’clock) Tomi had drunk about 5 cups of cider, 2 cups of orange juice mixed with vodka, and a couple of bottles of pure vodka. As you might guess, he was way drunk!
The drink, as it was mentioned before, made Kitty tipsy and it also loosened her tongue a bit. Lucky for her, she did not say anything about her and Tomi, thank goodness.
She was aware that Jon hardly took his eyes off her while she was there, but she pretended not to notice. Instead she talked to people, danced, but didn’t drink anything else apart from lots of water. A friend of Kitty’s, Danielle, threatened her that if she drank anymore vodka, she would take Kitty home. So Kitty obeyed and drank the cups of water Danielle gave her.
Kitty and Tomi agreed that they would forget everything that was happening between them for just one night and act like they normally would at a party. That’s why Kitty talked especially a lot with Jon. She found out things about him like him having a little sister called Amy, and how he was settling in well in school already. And, partly because Kitty was drunk a bit, and partly because she liked Jon, one thing led to another and only an hour after they met, they were already kissing.
© Copyright 2002 Noemi (noemif at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/401379-Love--Loss---part-5