*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/417587-Footprint-One
Rated: ASR · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #417587
And so it begins...
A Lady,

You have revealed your soul and I have been careful when viewing, this is the first footprint I have made on it, wondering why in this world of distrust, what gift it takes to lay open your heart to us.
Love you have in abundance, it is clear to see, such are your words to me.
Similar in feeling are we in things that nature be, Powerful are our thoughts, more so for you than me.
Justly does your passion spread, carried on your dreams with each word that you have said.
Inspired by you have I to write, this short note of admiration and Love, proof if needed though I doubt, your ability to reach out, and touch the souls of others with your undiluted expression. You have made an impression!
Such beauty have I found that hard I find to believe, real are you, or just another dream...

SunSurfr


In reply:

Oh wow, my heart just bursts when reading your email, you have such a lovely way of writing, and so much sweetness and joy in your words.
I am really happy to know that my writing is being read and enjoyed, thank you so much for taking the time to email me.
I'll be sure to look into your folder too, and see if you have some sweet little pieces for me to peek into.
Take care now.

A Lady
© Copyright 2002 SunSurfr (sunsurfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/417587-Footprint-One